Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A month later depression doesn’t fit the diagnosis as much as petulance. She misses her carbs. Which means she doesn’t understand what life with the surgery was going to be anyway.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, aliya said:

Spaghetti really hikes my blood sugar, but I have had a little rice. The difference now is, I measure it out whereas previously, I'd have a bowl of rice w/stuff on top. 

American cheese slice?  LOL...

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Did they have to tell her she didnt have the operation? Wonder what her progress would be if she went home thinking she had a smaller stomach and couldn't eat mich.

I think that’s medical malpractice or something akin to it

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Angie J knows how to work an onion ring like no one else.  We'll get to see her in action tomorrow night.  Vianey prefers her fries.  Don't have to open as wide to shovel them in.

Life goals!

Nothing is as dangerous as grapes.  Nothing. 

Sadly, I am dead serious about my TLC hiatus, so enjoy and I will miss all of you.  The worst seccubus ever shown on TV,  Kate Gosselin,  is now back.  I am done.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I liked that Dr Now was patting VNA's shoulder in the OR.

That said, I am so going to hell because all I could think of was a scene from Beavis and Butthead, where Butthead is patting the hand of a pilot after a crash and saying, "Don't die and stuff."  Aliya jr and I say this to each other all the time if we feel sick - a feeble little pat on the hand and a "don't die and stuff." 

Aw, B & B nostalgia! Pounders never fail to keep it fresh 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Psycho Suzy said:

Interesting.... and I much prefer meds to wine. There really is a lid for every pot! Give me a Percoset any day!! 💊

Can't have either being in recovery for 21 years years but boy oh boy, back in the day.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, 88Keys said:

No, Kate Gosselin, we haven't noticed because no one gives a crap about you.  Go away

Yes, scram.  Get off my tv, Kate.

I don't understand why she wasn't referred immediately for therapy after she left the hospital after that.  

I got brought back 20+ years ago after dying with respiratory failure, and it is a really freaky experience even if you are normally emotionally stable, and I don't think she emotionally stable at all.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Dr. Now should have just told her the surgery was successful. She would have started eating less through power of suggestion.

There's probably a law against that, but I agree it might have helped while she gets healthier to get surgery.  

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

Who is she? 

I wish I could be as innocent as you.

ETA: She had sextuplets after having twins. She sold her soul (and those of her children's) to TLC for a TV show. Her husband left her because she became a famewhore, not that he was any real prize himself. Now she's probably broke. The end.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7
Just now, Smoothcoat said:
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dear Kate,

Have you noticed that no one here is surprised that you're single?

Signed,
All of North America (and a few Europeans)

Who is she? 

You are the luckiest person alive to not know who she is.

7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Did they have to tell her she didnt have the operation? Wonder what her progress would be if she went home thinking she had a smaller stomach and couldn't eat mich.

That would have been unethical.  50 years ago they probably would have, but not today.

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"I'm even mad that Doctor Now brought me back."

Welp. There went aaany iota of sympathy I had for her.

I say she is an emotional mess and I give her a "Get out of jail free" card on this one.  I think she needs therapy, though.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

There is no way on god’s green earth that anyone gives a flying fuck to see Kate Gosselin go on a date.

You can tell that her own kids can’t stand her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

So they saved her life and now she's crying that she didn't get the weight loss surgery?  

I'll give her some slack since she literally just woke up from anesthesia. People can have odd reactions to that. I thought he should have waited until she was settled in a room before telling her.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

So, at that moment when a patient starts coding, does Dr. Now have to step back and let an ER doctor take over?

Some hospitals have a code team with a doc running it.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Allen doesn't have a lot of diversity in his clothes, does he?

Just now, Stusan said:

Damn, but Allen needs a haircut.

He can't afford clothes, or personal grooming. Every penny goes to food.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

V: "Poor me! Poor me!"

DEG: <smacks her upside the head> It's not just you, bitch! Pull on some panties, and get yer ass in gear, if only for your husband!

Or strap a panty liner to your head.  You know, what every makes you feel stronger. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

I'll give her some slack since she literally just woke up from anesthesia. People can have odd reactions to that. I thought he should have waited until she was settled in a room before telling her.

Last time I sang the theme from M*A*S*H and tried to catch fairies, apparently.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

At least they are both losing.  But how come it's never both of them doing well at the same time?  I would think they would keep one another on the straight and narrow OR cheat together, but not one do well while the other does not, and switch from time to time.

• Love 3
(edited)

I bet for Dr. Now's patients, because of their critical health issues, they have a code team right in the operating room.    It looked like they had the people in the OR doing the code.  

I think he has a pretty big crew in the operating room usually, so with a few assistants, and the anesthetist (spelling), and the nurses, the code team is ready to go.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wish I could be as innocent as you.

ETA: She had sextuplets after having twins. She sold her soul (and those of her children's) to TLC for a TV show. Her husband left her because she became a famewhore, not that he was any real prize himself. Now she's probably broke. The end.

You forget the Collin and Hannah parts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Some hospitals have a code team with a doc running it.

My limited experience is that whomever is the closest gets started.  and then whomever is protocol-approved takes over, if they were not already there.

• Love 3