Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Allen is being a trooper, but all she does is whine.   I think it's not the amount of pain, it's the unwillingness to tolerate even minimal amount of discomfort.

That's so often the case with these poundticipants.

• Love 2
(edited)

My guess, the 10 dates for Kate G. are all out of work actors, or others who need publicity for their business and are desperate for the money.  

Who would think that they didn't need to have proof of income to apply for an apartment?     I feel sorry for the cousin and other friend who came on this trip with them.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Well, that's a first. Losing your bed on the highway...

Just finished hosting a pool party for 20+ kids, and this is what was on when I turned on the show.  Wasn't sure what happened.

My eating habit tonight was chicken nuggets, potato salad, broccoli with dip, and a chocolate cupcake.  Fortunately, the chicken people cater.    Not good eating habit today.   Had BBQ sammich with baked lays potato chips at lunch. 

I re-watched Angie last night and wasn't paying attention so the dvr picked up the Assanti brothers May 22 episode so I am prepared for next week.

Just heard word "nervous"

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

She needs her comfort food to get her through. Big gooey candy bar at the gas station. 

I do believe she's in pain. All that weight has to be hard on her joints and she's having to sit in basically the same squished position in that truck, can't move much to try to get comfortable. 

Instead of shoving candy bars down her gob she could just get out and stretch every hour or so. Just a wild stab, I know.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

You do not want to mess with traffic anywhere near the Chicago interstates. Trust me.

They should have been much further south than that.  Traffic in So Il is pretty tame.  Not saying they should risk their lives for a mattress, but still.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

She needs something to calm her down.  Maybe Anjie from last week will lend her some drugs.

I'm sure she has something, I think we can lift some flab and find the dog.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I thought they were told to bring the right forms in the morning but she’s saying they lost the apt. Dramatic or first come first served?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Apples. Melon. Peaches. Grilled turkey with garlic. Oh, sweetie, there is so much that is good in a ways!

Yesterday I cut up an apple, put it in the microwave for a minute or two, sprinkled some cinnamon and a little raw sugar on top, and it was yummy. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

...you packed the paperwork you need and no one's going to go looking for it? Let's just be sad sacks and sleep in the truck? I'm suspicious. And definitely not sympathetic.

"We ran out of money getting food. And gas."

• Love 15
Just now, aliya said:

Who the heck packs up the documents they need to show their income? Why would you even bring old documents? 

Right? We had all our important papers in a folder that we kept with us. 

• Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

You do not want to mess with traffic anywhere near the Chicago interstates. Trust me.

Yeah. We're 4 hrs away in Iowa and my son goes to or through Chicago a few times a year. He times his travel for early morning so he can avoid the Chicago area during peak travel times. 

Also - none of their friends have $100 so they can get a cheap motel room for the night? I understand they don't work, but jeez, their friends aren't doing well, either.

Edited by aliya
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Yesterday I cut up an apple, put it in the microwave for a minute or two, sprinkled some cinnamon and a little raw sugar on top, and it was yummy. 

What kind of apple please? I want to try this. 

1 minute ago, satrunrose said:

I'm so confused by the people who are practically bed-bound and then say they can't stay seated for long periods. 

They lay down in bed. Not sit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The watermelon in this GIF represents the suspension on their vehicle with the two of them in the front seat: 

<snipped GIF>

Is it wrong that I watched that and thought, "That's kinda hot"?

• LOL 3
Just now, Wanda said:

If the choice is looking for the papers or having to go back to Chicago with no money, um, look for the papers?

...right?  Aren't the papers in the U-Haul truck?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, aliya said:

Yeah. We're 4 hrs away in Iowa and my son goes to or through Chicago a few times a year. He times his travel for early morning so he can avoid the Chicago area during peak travel times. 

We lived in Plainfield for a while, and I hate Chicago traffic. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Surely keeping your paperwork in order is the MOST important part of any trip?  Or maybe that's just me.

These are the same people who pack their medications in the checked luggage. 

Why didnt they look for it while it was daylight.??

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

If the choice is looking for the papers or having to go back to Chicago with no money, um, look for the papers?

Yeah, why is this a problem?  Unpack, BITCH!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I have to admit I like the yellow sneakers.  I wear bright orange New Balance to the gym.  I'm a fashionista.  

You are my sister in gym footwear. I have many pairs - red, yellow, teal, fuscia, orange, black. 

• Love 2

At least she admits it's her fault and not everyone else's.

Just now, 88Keys said:

...right?  Aren't the papers in the U-Haul truck?

She doesn't know which box they are in.  They can't really turn it all upside down, can they?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ok I have to ask. What’s a pasty?

The things that strippers wear on their nipples!   I'm going to stand in the corner, now....

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

We are almost an hour in and we're still sitting outside the apartment.

Well, it's an improvement on the last few that haven't even been halfway to Houston after the first hour.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3