Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don’t understand Katherine’s choice of clothes.  The green dress at the dinner party looked too old for her.  I do love everything Cameron wears.  It’s appropriate for her age and stylish.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, Sharonana said:

Kathryn was so fidgety! She kept fussing with her hair and pulling on her dress in every direction. It was so distracting. Drove me nertz!!!

In a way I feel sorry for her.  She’s probably nervous to go on the t.v. Being she can’t have a drink, weed, or anything else to calm her down.  She’s still being tested.  I saw a coke or Pepsi in a glass on the table.  I’ll bet she can’t even take a tranquilizer.

• Love 11

Kathryn has said that her antidepressants make her gain weight - could they make her fidgety too? In previews she seems very stressed this season - maybe the idea of truly being a single parent, with TRav in jail, is overwhelming for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

In a way I feel sorry for her.  She’s probably nervous to go on the t.v. Being she can’t have a drink, weed, or anything else to calm her down.  She’s still being tested.  I saw a coke or Pepsi in a glass on the table.  I’ll bet she can’t even take a tranquilizer.

I also imagine the Turd formerly known as Thomas Ravenel had Ashley watching it and looking for any misstep in words or actions.  I'd be terrified to be on TV too.  

But seriously, Cameran needs to take Katherine shopping and Chelsea needs to do her hair and she needs to visit the Estee Lauder counter at the mall.  That RED color is dreadful, the styling looks like it was achieved by a rake and a pair of pruning shears, and she needs to dress more like a young woman than a the dowager Empress.  Considering she has that marvelous height going for her, with the right hair, makeup and clothes, she could turn heads walking down the street.  (I'm pretty sure she may be turning heads now, but not for the same reason.)

• Love 20

Both Chelsea and Madison are hair stylists. Do you think it hurts their hearts to see the follicle crimes that Kathryn and Eliza commit?

I don’t for one minute believe that Whitney and Kathryn hooked up last summer. That’s a producer-driven storyline .

I don’t buy the close friendship between Pat and Kathryn. 

Eliza is annoying but her cluelessness is actually fun to watch. No wonder she’s tight with Trav - her father, Chip Limehouse, is also a disgraced politician with baby mama drama. Ol’ family values saint/ moral compass Chip knocked up a girlfriend whilst still married to Eliza’s mom. 

Why is Danni on the show? 

Yes, Craig, Naomie is definitely still pining for you and her relationship with the handsome, smart anesthesiologist is simply an elaborate ruse to prove her point. Yes. How terribly clever of you to sniff that out. Since you’re so clever, I want to let you in on great deals on the Brooklyn Bridge and the Grand Canyon at bargain prices. Cash only.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, cameron said:

I thought Patricia's face looked disjointed to me (her nose, etc.) and she really needs to get over her haughty manner.

It did look disjointed in the beginning, but it settled down last nite on WWHL.  She looked a bit more normal.  For a minute there, I didn’t recognize Katherine tho.  She looked weird.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

No. It's just slim pickings on this show when it comes to the men.

Prison bitch, coked up & drunk rapist.

Bathtub bourbon shilling, deadbeat, horndog drunk.

Mail box money, know it all, flabby drunk.

Swinging, wished-he-was-rich, boring white bread,  beer guzzler.

Procrastinating, not wealthy, ambition lacking, crafter with an unused law degree.

Or ...

Wealthy, lives with Mommy, creepy but well mannered manchild.

Take your pick!

Hahahahaha hahahahaha.  Perfect description.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Eliza seems basic and annoying AF. But, Kathryn, she’s NOT the reason your “family broke up.” It’s the disgusting POS who you consented to have not just one—but two—children with. But I guess there needs to be some “animosity” between the cast in order for ratings, eh?

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Katherine is not looking well at all.  It looked like she was hiding items under her dress or afghan, as Whitney described it. lol  I do not believe that Whitney is interested in her.  It would take a lot to convince me of that.  

Reveal spoiler

WWHL, (someone upthread also mentioned this) Katherine and Patricia were on and I BELIEVE, they said, that Austen and his girlfriend were broken up when that alleged cheating video incident occurred.) Ashley must not have known that, if it's true.

LMAO 😂 He called it a CAFTAN not an Afghan! But afghan isn’t totally wrong—that thing was dreadful. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

So did Austen or his girlfriend post the film of her busting him for having a threesome without her in it.  That seemed so fake.  Perfectly placed camera.  .  I assume they were in on it together.

I thought the same thing.  Come on now, Austen.  No one really is thinking you're having a threesome or juggling that many women.

I'm tired of him.  Shep may be a terrible womanizing drunk but he at least has some charm.  Austen is a poser.  

• Love 19
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I think Naomie summed up the difference between her relationship with Metul and Craig succinctly, Metul actually likes her versus Craig who seemed to always resent her. Interesting intro footage for Metul because based on IG stories I would think she was much more the bossy one but she also does say she always complains about working out so maybe that’s their workout dynamic.

I wasn't sure at first but then figured Metul had switched into a Workout Coach persona, and was still leaving it up to her to continue. "You can do it," he said, and he was right. We shall see...

I appreciated Chelsea calling out Shep's double standard early on. It's like he doesn't hear or care what was coming out of his mouth. But then I did also like how he, Austen, and Cam were struggling to tell Eliza to shut up already without saying it directly. They tried so hard!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Strange cast evolution.

The men act more like women girls then the women.

Argh, tried to edit my above comment to fit this in and it would only open a new one. To me, the men are acting exactly like those kinds of men do. Great for them that they've helped perpetuate the stereotype that it's "female behavior." We're not fooled, dudes.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I kind of agree with Craig that Naomie's feelings for him remain...unresolved.  I think it is going to fan her flames to see that he really doesn't give a fuck.  I think he cares for her as a person, but I believe Craig when he said he got over Naomie in the Bahamas.  I think she's lying to herself just a wee bit.

I totally agree.  I would be willing to bet that her new relationship seems perfect on paper but she yearns for the mess that is Craig.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I totally agree.  I would be willing to bet that her new relationship seems perfect on paper but she yearns for the mess that is Craig.

I don’t agree she seems fine to me and not at all jealous or upset about his date whereas Craig was looking at her with his stupid sad puppy dog eyes. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Eliza seems basic and annoying AF. But, Kathryn, she’s NOT the reason your “family broke up.” It’s the disgusting POS who you consented to have not just one—but two—children with. But I guess there needs to be some “animosity” between the cast in order for ratings, eh?

LMAO 😂 He called it a CAFTAN not an Afghan! But afghan isn’t totally wrong—that thing was dreadful. 

OMG!  Caftan! That's it.  My bad.  lol  I'm not a fan of that type of garment.  Maybe, she went shopping with Kyle Richards. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I feel like I’m in some alternate television universe. Didn’t this threesome happen last season? Isn’t that the same girlfriend Austen had last year that he was always fighting with because she was jealous of Chelsea? (Example: On a group trip someone posted a picture of Chelsea holding onto Austen to block the wind on a boat, and they broke up over it?) Or was this a different girlfriend and maybe perhaps I saw this threesome video here and not on TV?!? Also, Eliza was on last season, too; I think she was a polo pal of T-Rav’s? Am I making this up, too? Patricia has an entirely different face now, so maybe I was watching a whole different show than everyone else: Southern Smarm instead of Southern Charm?

But, oh boy, the best part of the show was everyone talking about T-Rav (including Cam afraid to talk and getting subpoenaed) so I don’t think this season is going to be that great without him. I think Cam was wearing white pants?!? So, as long as someone is wearing white pants each episode, we’ll have some semblance of normalcy.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Also, Eliza was on last season, too; I think she was a polo pal of T-Rav’s? A

She was in a few scenes in season 4 not last season. There was a polo scene with Thomas that they showed last night and then there was a pool party at her house.

Apparently, Eliza was so upset about everyone calling out her jacked up hair extensions last night she went and got her haircut.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Chelsea is still the only one worth watching on this show. Maybe Metul, but I’d rather they just got rid of Naomie instead of bring more of her life on this show. (Why IS she still there? She was Craig’s gf and they broke up)  

It always seem extra fake when they add new people late into a show’s run who have apparently been around the whole time? Eliza just seems like a producer plant more than somebody these people would hang out with and invite to stuff. 

That video of Austen seemed incredibly staged. Actually, I think most of the stuff about the guys lives is there to suggest they’re really virile men. I still think Whitney is gay, no matter how many “rumors” are there about him sleeping with these women. Austen just happens to get caught on tape having a threesome? “Oh no! I don’t want the whole world to know that I’m a stud who can sleep with two women whenever I want! How dare this video get out!” And Patricia wants to check Shep’s sperm count because he’s slept with so many women? We’ve seen Shep’s “game” and know his drinking/drug habits. Wouldn’t be surprised to hear that the reason Shep hasn’t impregnated anyone is that he takes women home and gets whiskey dick then passes out more often than not. And the girls are too nice or want fame so they don’t rat him out. For as much money as his family has, as often as he gets drunk, and as desperate as some women are I would think some of them would TRY to get pregnant by him for his money. I have guy friends where I live who’ve had that happen, with way less money on the line. 

• Love 14

Well, I guess they will script this so that it seems like a lot is happening, but frankly, everybody seems pretty stiff and uncomfortable. Patricia’s parties would be grueling to attend, what with everyone having to be on their best behavior, kissing her ring and thanking her over & over. No swearing, but give her all the dirt and speak in embarrassing double entendre and gossip. Ugh! The food and the flowers would not make a 22 year old want to spend an evening with a 60 year old dowager - must be the cameras.  I’m not fond of any of the characters, not even Cameran, who has her Mother there to help with childcare AND has her child in preschool, still acts as if the slightest of bit of maternal duty is overwhelming. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I have a crazy theory...Patricia most likely wants grandchildren and she probably advised Whitney to get Kathryn pregnant. Patricia would want that Calhoun family bloodline, (even with all the messiness with Thomas). I could see Patricia feeling like she can have her way with her to mold her, and get a lot of time with the grandchildren.

Edited by Aim123
Had another thought
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
38 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I feel like I’m in some alternate television universe. Didn’t this threesome happen last season? Isn’t that the same girlfriend Austen had last year that he was always fighting with because she was jealous of Chelsea? (Example: On a group trip someone posted a picture of Chelsea holding onto Austen to block the wind on a boat, and they broke up over it?) Or was this a different girlfriend and maybe perhaps I saw this threesome video here and not on TV?!? Also, Eliza was on last season, too; I think she was a polo pal of T-Rav’s? Am I making this up, too? Patricia has an entirely different face now, so maybe I was watching a whole different show than everyone else: Southern Smarm instead of Southern Charm?

But, oh boy, the best part of the show was everyone talking about T-Rav (including Cam afraid to talk and getting subpoenaed) so I don’t think this season is going to be that great without him. I think Cam was wearing white pants?!? So, as long as someone is wearing white pants each episode, we’ll have some semblance of normalcy.

Austen's girlfriend last season who was jealous of Chelsea was Victoria. If I recall correctly, I think Austen's threesome video came out while last season was airing, so occurred after filming was over.

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

Austen's girlfriend last season who was jealous of Chelsea was Victoria. If I recall correctly, I think Austen's threesome video came out while last season was airing, so occurred after filming was over.

Also, i could be misremembering but I also think it came out that the video was “planned” in the sense that they decided film it in a we hooked up with Austen from SC sense.

9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kathryn has said that her antidepressants make her gain weight - could they make her fidgety too? In previews she seems very stressed this season - maybe the idea of truly being a single parent, with TRav in jail, is overwhelming for her.

She’s a nervous wreck — and trying to have something going on with Whitney — because she has no real place in the show anymore. TRav is gone, their fights are a thing of the past on screen. Whitney is still a producer of the show, isn’t he? She’ll sleep with him to keep her face on TV. Which is sad. Her priority should be her children, and finishing her education to perhaps find a meaningful job. You know... earn money to pay your bills like the rest of us.

(edited)

She was an official cast member long before this Whitney stuff surfaced at Pat's dinner party. She may have needed the casting couch for camera time in Season 1, but she's been established since. I guess we'll see what kind of storyline she has with no TRav and (possibly) no kids to shoot with. It  can't be much more boring than Cam, who admitted that she can't have it all and has apparently bailed on her career in RE. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
weird ish
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Aim123 said:

I have a crazy theory...Patricia most likely wants grandchildren and she probably advised Whitney to get Kathryn pregnant. Patricia would want that Calhoun family bloodline, (even with all the messiness with Thomas). I could see Patricia feeling like she can have her way with her to mold her, and get a lot of time with the grandchildren.

On WWHL last night a caller asked Patricia what she would think about Whitney and Kathryn getting together and she said she would be fine because she loves them both dearly and she’d finally have grandchildren.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well, I guess they will script this so that it seems like a lot is happening, but frankly, everybody seems pretty stiff and uncomfortable. Patricia’s parties would be grueling to attend, what with everyone having to be on their best behavior, kissing her ring and thanking her over & over. No swearing, but give her all the dirt and speak in embarrassing double entendre and gossip. Ugh! The food and the flowers would not make a 22 year old want to spend an evening with a 60 year old dowager - must be the cameras.  I’m not fond of any of the characters, not even Cameran, who has her Mother there to help with childcare AND has her child in preschool, still acts as if the slightest of bit of maternal duty is overwhelming. 

You raise good points about Patricia. Whitney is EP of this show so I think that lends itself toward cast members siding with him and his mom even when they suck. 

I’ve never been a fan of Cameran’s. She tries to have it both ways, that she’s above all this pettiness and just a “regular” girl, but she clearly married money and is aware of her looks and the cameras. She’s been playing this game for years and it’s getting old. 

• Love 15

I know I shouldn’t say this but I do miss TRav on the show. The earliest seasons were best with the Thomas & Kathryn drama. The later players: Naomie, Austen, even Chelsea at times, grate. 

Craig is so wimpy to me. Still pining after Naomie all this time later. Dude, she has moved ON. So should you. Naomie is a smug bitch anyway. 

Austen, I don’t buy the threesome story. He was probably salivating when producers said they would air it, lol! I like Austen just fine but yea, he is basic. 

Ashley, please no. She is vile.

Patricia is so haughty with Michael. She was quite put out that she had no silver tray to put her martini on. Rich people problems. 

Shep, same old. Still no girlfriend. Just fucking girls and dumping them. 

I wonder if Cooper Ray and Jennifer Snowden watch the show together, ha! 

• Love 6
(edited)

I’m late to the watching party and I’ve skimmed the comments since it aired. I know there were comments on KD’s afgan-caftan. It’s hard to see the print, but it looks like dogs to me. Maybe Miss Patricia gifted it to her, lol, and she felt obligated to wear it. 

Not liking Eliza at all. Plus y’all are right, her extensions are a crime.

Edited by AntAnn
Still watching
  • Love 4

I love how clearly Kathryn spots and calls out bullshit. She really needs to work on her delivery, but her shade is pretty on point. 

Why is Danni still on this show? 

Why couldn't Shep or Cam just tell Eliza "look we're not that kind of reality show"??

Took one look at Shep and I'm heading back to my workout bootcamp!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I’m late to the watching party and I’ve skimmed the comments since it aired. I know there were comments on KD’s afgan-caftan. It’s hard to see the print, but it looks like dogs to me. Maybe Miss Patricia gifted it to her, lol, and she felt obligated to wear it. 

Not liking Eliza at all. Plus y’all are right, her extensions are a crime.

Someone commented on the pattern being leopards. But, so many people were “complimenting” her dress that I took it as a southern “bless her heart” reaction—that dress is stunning, as in I’m absolutely stunned someone would wear that atrocity!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

Thanks!! That makes sense then why I thought it was “on the show” and I just made the assumption it was the same blonde girlfriend yelling at him in the video as the blonde girlfriend I was currently watching yelling at him on TV.

• Love 2

The most handsome guy on the show - Tyson - got barely a second of screen time.  BOOOOOOO!

Kathryn got fillers or something and is looking like Lindsey Lohan.

I don't miss that monster T-Rav.  They shouldn't even speak his name on camera, let him fade into obscurity.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Sterling said:
  Reveal spoiler

On WWHL, Austen's girlfriend said that her "dalliance" happened after she broke up with Austen over his cheating.  So, she didn't really cheat, but she did admit to sleeping with someone, probably just to piss him off.  Either way, it's a toxic relationship all the way around.  I remember seeing that video of Austen in his underwear, several months ago, and thinking what a loser.  She went back to him after that, so it's a tox-combo.

^^ Just edited to put the above as a spoiler from WWHL last night, in case others didn't see it.

I'll be a Party of One and say that I thought Patricia looked amazing last night, as did Katherine, although I didn't love Katherine's lime green dress.  Patricia has the most beautiful hair, which I'm sure has been "enhanced".  And yes, she's had work done, but at least she can move her face, lol.  I liked Katherine's makeup, hair, and overall demeanor, but I, too, noticed the fidgeting.  I think it's probably nerves.

I agree.  And I think that Kathryn was uncomfortable in her dress and that was why she kept fidgeting.  She seemed self-conscious about how she was supposed to sit, how much leg to show, etc.  I think the dress was a poor choice.  She was obviously uncomfortable.  

• Love 5

Pat's eyes look wonky in her THs.  Like her plastic surgery hasn't settled.

Eliza's thirsty ass finally got the airtime she wanted…loved Kathryn shutting her down and walking away.  Eliza's trying the "I just said something about Kathryn/her kids/TRav etc, how was I supposed to know that snarking/coming for HER life would be a trigger for Kathryn?"  Didn't work for Ashley, ain't working for you.  And you both have ratty looking faces.

10 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

She’s a nervous wreck — and trying to have something going on with Whitney — because she has no real place in the show anymore. TRav is gone, their fights are a thing of the past on screen. Whitney is still a producer of the show, isn’t he? She’ll sleep with him to keep her face on TV. Which is sad. Her priority should be her children, and finishing her education to perhaps find a meaningful job. You know... earn money to pay your bills like the rest of us.

IMO, the Kathryn/Whitney "tryst" is so clearly producer-driven I'm surprised we haven't seen anyone glance down at a script.  Season 6 Kathryn doesn't need to bang Whitney for a job.  Her drama has fueled (at least) 80% of this show's storylines and is likely the reason the show was renewed in the early seasons.  There's no need to get rid of her when many viewers are clearly interested in her life.  

• Love 15
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I am really excited about this season!  I feel like the producers are scrambling, because they lost Thomas (big loss!), so they are overcompensating, and I am living for it.

I hated Ashley so much last season, but I thought she performed extremely well under pressure at the reunion, and everyone is crystal clear that she's the villain, so...I am a little excited to see her back.  I would never want her in my life, because she sucks as a person, but she makes for good reality TV, so...

On the other hand, Eliza was so thirsty last night (mad shade to Patricia for even inviting her), and I was so happy to see her burned (!) by Kathryn.  It was perfect.  Eliza was begging for a confrontation with Kathryn, and for Kathryn to basically be like, "well, I didn't even know you lived here, and my coat tails are worn out," was so good.  I wish Kathryn could have been that cool last year against Ashley.  I guess she'll have another chance!

I like the fact that there are a lot of characters on this show.  It means there is always something going on.

I am not a huge Cameran fan.  I think she gets way too much of a pass, and she acts like her underarms don't get odiferous.  She has gotten way too good of an edit since season one, so I take her with a grain of salt.  Not much to see there. 

It is pretty transparent to me that everyone on the cast realized that Craig is, if not a fan favorite, someone who has staying power, and suddenly no one is being mean to him.  It's like...maybe you guys shouldn't have been mean to him in the first place.  He always minded his business and never hurt anyone.  His biggest offenses were that he sewed and didn't want to work as a lawyer, despite passing the bar.  If that is the biggest issue a person presents, consider yourself blessed.

I kind of agree with Craig that Naomie's feelings for him remain...unresolved.  I think it is going to fan her flames to see that he really doesn't give a fuck.  I think he cares for her as a person, but I believe Craig when he said he got over Naomie in the Bahamas.  I think she's lying to herself just a wee bit.

The new BF Medul seems like...he doesn't suffer from low self-esteem.

I'm a little bored with Danni.  She never brings anything new to the show, and her smile grates, so I am not concerned with her.  

Chelsea is still boring, but she's not offensive.  OMG, she got skinny though!  She has always been fit and slim, but she has whittled herself down to nothing.  I don't think she looks bad though.  I want to find out more about her relationship, but that's about it.  Not super interested in the new house.  It seems like they all have new homes, and few are very impressive.

My dislike for Shep just keeps growing exponentially.  Cameran was right when she said that Shep was using a double standard for Austen and Madison.  I watched WWHL this morning and Madison was in the audience, and it came out that when Austen cheated and had his threesome, it was during a full-blown relationship, but when Madison "had her indiscretion," it was when Austen and Madison were broken up!  So...Shep you are even more of a hypocritical asshole.  Go take a shave and do something useful for once.  

I am certainly not Team Madison by any means.  She seems shady.  But Shep is the worst!  He has become so physically ugly to me ever since he decided a long, long time ago that it was his mission decreed from God to bully Craig and make his life miserable, because Craig didn't fall into the line of a working stiff plebeian that Shep thought was the station in life for anyone without "mailbox money."  What an asshole.  

Austen?  Even with the "scandal"?  Still not a motherfucking factor.  

Is it bad that I'm shipping Kathryn and Whitney?  I think they deserve each other, but apparently she's in a relationship with a country music singer.

That was a really fun first episode.  Not slow at all.  As far as Patricia's party, the food looked delicious and everything, but...what kind of host doesn't realize that one of her guests is kneeling/sitting on the floor during cocktail hour (Craig) and that other people are sharing chairs, and doesn't offer additional seating?  Also, I caught Elizaand Cameran texting at the table (separately; not with each other) and that is some rude shit that doesn't fly with me.  (I didn't see phones, but if they weren't texting, then they were staring intently at their thumbs while darting their eyes around.  If that is the case, may I suggest a neurologist?)

Agree and co-sign to ALL this.  I'm especially excited to see that we share the same thoughts re Craig & Naomi.  I think Craig is being honest about getting over Naomi and is right that Naomi is still not squared away.  I thought that was kind of obvious at Shep's bbq last season and has continued from there.  I think Naomi got so ugly with Craig that he got to a place of resentment and true dislike toward her.  That lent to Craig getting over Naomi easier than Naomi got over Craig.  Once Craig got away from Naomi, I think Naomi realized that Craig is kind, true, and attractive to other women - things she managed to forget while they were together.  Therefore, Naomi has a lot more unresolved feelings for Craig than Craig does for Naomi.  Looks to me like Smug, Belittling Naomi may be in for some karma because Metul seems pretty quick with put-downs for Naomi.  

I also agree whole-heartedly about Shep.  Shep is deteriorating into a bitter, beer-bellied man-child who is so embarrassingly insecure about and jealous of Craig it is ugly to behold.  Sure, Craig may be quirky in his unabashed love of sewing, but at least he is true to himself and secure enough in himself to share that.  What has Shep done, tried, or created while on this show?  His life is a'shambles, and he knows it.

• Love 20

In the very last moments of the show, after Kathryn delivers here fantastic line about her coat tails being about worn out and walks away, Eliza says something like, "Okay then," to Whitney and then winks.  Did anyone else see that?  She winks with her left eye, so you don't catch it right away, but if you didn't see it, look for it next time. 

I was starting to soften toward Whitney a bit, but now my guard is back up.  Looks like he's EPing hard again, lining Eliza up to be the next one to go at Kathryn.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Stan39 said:

You raise good points about Patricia. Whitney is EP of this show so I think that lends itself toward cast members siding with him and his mom even when they suck. 

I’ve never been a fan of Cameran’s. She tries to have it both ways, that she’s above all this pettiness and just a “regular” girl, but she clearly married money and is aware of her looks and the cameras. She’s been playing this game for years and it’s getting old. 

I have never liked Cameran! Glad to see some people on this board don't like her either! 😊

• Love 8

Craig re Cameran:  "Who lets someone's dog out?"

Me to Craig:  "Who doesn't control their excitable, prone-to-running-out dog when a person the dog doesn't know comes to the front door?"

She didn't even know he had a dog!  And he opens the door and mutters quietly "don't let the dog out."  Big help that was.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Psycho Suzy said:

It's actually for a good cause. There's a campaign called "The Polished Man" that raises money and awareness for child abuse. Craig is one of their ambassadors. It's sweet.

You are right.  Just looked this up.  Apologies to Craig

• Love 6

Just Shep's face looked so bad! That drinking really takes a toll on your looks. He looks about 10 years older than his actual age.

Love how Cameran cruises around in her hugely expensive Mercedes and Naomi in her Porsche. I suppose Cameran makes more now than her anesthesiologist husband. If it is to be believed, I read that she and Shep are making $450k this season. Big raises for them. Between that and all of her ads/endorsements on Instagram, Cam is raking it in. Pretty good for no college education.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6