Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I order their Uncle Hershel's breakfast which comes with 3 types of fried meat. 

I’m diabetic so I can’t handle many carbs...but I CAN have MEAT, I will have to check that out!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm sorry, but Veronica seems really attractive.  I'd be giving her the full court press, if you get  my drift.

I love her. I went to her Instagram and I think she's gorgeous. I have a girl crush!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, kendi said:

Larissa did call him a cutee whale-eee. But then again, she said free as a duck in snow. WTH?! 🐳

I think she meant she likes to drink cold duck.

20 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Veronica got the lint roller a little too close to Tim’s junk, LOL!!!

How did the family jewels become junk?

On 7/20/2020 at 10:55 PM, mamadrama said:

But I'm Appalachian-if we can catch it then we'll fry it and toss it in gravy.

Ha! My southern husband always says if you know how to make a good gravy then you can make anything taste good even if you're a terrible cook. Just learn how to make gravy! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/20/2020 at 9:34 PM, goofygirl said:

They're gonna get their nails done, their lips puffed up, go on the internet and find some other foreign guys (since there seem to be NO MEN IN CONNECTICUT), try to smush their bodies into too small clothing, prance around in high heels, go shopping.... you know... Lather, rinse, repeat.

Two other things, drinking and crying. 

• Love 3
On 7/20/2020 at 7:40 PM, Floatingbison said:

I wonder if when Coltee was on the beach in Brazil, he had to worry if Greenpeace was going to show up and tow him back out to sea. (I should have saved that one for next week.  I may recycle it.)

And I will give you a "Laughing" reaction again then.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Two other things, drinking and crying. 

And spout platitudes about "We are strong women!" and "I am great the way I am!!!" and then crying when he does not call on your birthday.  Then head to the cemetery to talk about how their deceased brother would have kicked Tom and Jesse's asses.  I am not sure Big Brother would have time to be your bodygaurds, ladies.  1) He more than likely had a family of his own and 2) You two are what, 45?  FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT ON YOUR OWN.

On 7/20/2020 at 9:56 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

"Do you have issues with people stealing babies" momma A is rude!

Because that NEVER EVER happens in the USA.  (May be rare but it does happen!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, magemaud said:

Yes, it’s “The Dance of the Cygnets“ from Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake. 
Honest mistake, though, since Tchaikovsky also composed 
“The Nutcracker Suite”!

On 7/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, magemaud said:
On 7/19/2020 at 10:07 PM, Frozendiva said:

Nice nod to the Nutcracker.

Actually, it's the little swans in "Swan Lake." 

Edited Sunday at 10:36 PM by magemaud

• Love 1
(edited)

Who is the woman next to Molly? I do not remember seeing her in any episodes? I am guessing the other couples are still together except for Timothy and Jennifer or Veronica and Timothy got back together? I do remember Molly got divorced 

Edited by DVDFreaker
3 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Who is the woman next to Molly? I do not remember seeing her in any episodes? I am guessing the other couples are still together except for Timothy and Jennifer or Veronica and Timothy got back together? 

That’s Molly’s best friend and business partner, Cynthia.  She’s married and not part of the 90 Day nonsense.  

Tim and Jennifer didn’t work out but he and Veronica have remained friends and co-parent her daughter.   

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Kareem said:

That’s Molly’s best friend and business partner, Cynthia.  She’s married and not part of the 90 Day nonsense.  

Tim and Jennifer didn’t work out but he and Veronica have remained friends and co-parent her daughter.   

Thank you for the update, I appreciate it 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Yes, it’s “The Dance of the Cygnets“ from Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake. 
Honest mistake, though, since Tchaikovsky also composed 
“The Nutcracker Suite”!

Easy enough to mix up! I have to give them credit for at least knowing it was from a ballet. 

1 hour ago, linthia said:

My program guide says River and Karen are going to be on Pillow Talk tonight. Please, say it ain't  so.

My program guide is showing the same thing 😞  That sucks!!!!  I have no interest in hearing anything the two of them, or the rest of their crew, have to say.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, linthia said:

My program guide says River and Karen are going to be on Pillow Talk tonight. Please, say it ain't  so.

Just one more reason why I DVR these shows . . . fast forward is my friend.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, linthia said:

Omg I just came here to ask the same thing. Not looking forward to those fools. 

• Love 1
On 7/20/2020 at 9:53 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Cracker Barrel looks delicious but health wise I read it is absolutely the worst, even their salads are loaded with over 1000 calories

I will eat the mess out of their chicken'n'dumplings. Yummmmmmo

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He undid his weight loss surgery. Instead of hair transplants he should talk to his doctor 

Also, he promised Annie that he'd reverse his vasectomy.  But, his hairplugs took priority.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1