Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Did River even say ten words?  He sucked donkey butt sideways and I see no possibility of improvement.

It was forced and terrible. They had nothing intelligent to add to the conversation and I hope to never see their faces again

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The Stones/The Verve let Walmart use Bittersweet Symphony?

Nice payday for Mick and Keith.  I still don't hear "The Last Time" in Bittersweet.  I have no idea how Allen Klein's estate figured that out.  I think it's possible that The Verve had the worst music copyright lawyers in history, because that was a defendable case in my opinion. 

• Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Nice payday for Mick and Keith.  I still don't hear "The Last Time" in Bittersweet.  I have no idea how Allen Klein's estate figured that out.  I think it's possible that The Verve had the worst music copyright lawyers in history, because that was a defendable case in my opinion. 

All that child support to pay......

• LOL 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I get so few laughs these days. Those women on sMothered making fun of licking their kid make me laugh. I am ashamed.

Mothers do lick their kids .... if they’re goats.  sMother is having some species identity issues.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Deavan tries to put everything on Jihoon like she bears no responsibility for her circumstances.  Jihoon didn’t assault her.  She’s equally responsible for the unplanned pregnancy that resulted in this debacle they call a marriage.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Love 14

Anny is adorable.

And Tim said see you next week so maybe they'll still be on TOW even if they have been replaced on HEA. Hopefully, this replacement is just temporary.

• Love 7
On 7/26/2020 at 9:02 PM, magemaud said:

Here’s Larissa, but have we seen Pole on PT this season? I remember last season it was several weeks before people realized Gregory and Varya MIA. 

Yes

At least with jumping out of the car on the way to the hotel and the tampon scene.

I think cleaning out the car was also.

11 hours ago, endure said:

I know that’s crazy, I can’t recall the exact context but we know how often Larrissa is caught reading her lines and obviously mispronouncing words, could she have been reading the word prerogative  by any chance?

She used “perjorative” correctly, and prerogative doesn’t make sense in the context she used the word in...

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards signed the rights back over to The Verve in 2019.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Molly thinks they steal babies in Ethiopia to sell their organs. I just can't, I'm over that shrieking shrew. What a fucking thing to say. 

There are some reports of this being true.  Organ harvesting happens a lot in Africa, according to some of the articles I found via Google.

• Love 3

Organ harvesting happens in a lot of places, there are also the phony 'direct or designated' donations that bypass the regular Unos (organ donation authority in the U.S.).  There are also black market or gray market purchases here too.  Places like China, you go there, pay for everything, and you get an organ, (You don't want to know how this happens either). 

However, Ari's mother acted like baby snatching doesn't happen here, and the look on her face when she saw the security tags for the babies was hysterical. 

I loved the translator going rogue on Deavan.    THat was the only part the poor mother-in-law enjoyed in that conversation. 

Kenny and Armando better not screw this up for all of us.    Move to Puerto Vallarta, and that way Hannah won't have to change apartments, and schools again.  

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, endure said:

I know that’s crazy, I can’t recall the exact context but we know how often Larrissa is caught reading her lines and obviously mispronouncing words, could she have been reading the word prerogative  by any chance?

I think she gave herself away with the correct usage of pejorative.   She’s a con.  Most con artists are not dumb.  She probably is smarter than she plays.  I’m more disturbed that not one of the couples knew what pejorative means. 

Edited by 12momine
  • Love 8

I am leaving pillow talk because I cannot stand watching Molly and her best friend, they are both so annoying! It was fun talking to you all and I hope to see you in the Happily Ever After and The Other Way thread! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/26/2020 at 10:53 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The Stones sued the hell out of The Verve for that so they are probably getting crazy royalties.

I think they recently apologized and gave the money back.  They know it’s the guy’s only income at this point.

11 hours ago, 12momine said:

I think she gave herself away with the correct usage of pejorative.   She’s a con.  Most con artists are not dumb.  She probably is smarter than she plays.  I’m more disturbed that not one of the couples knew what pejorative means. 

Didn’t she mention her brother is a lawyer, maybe she is too or started out to be.  I’m really not at all surprised that none of the pillow talkers knew the word, just that Larissa did, but at the same time I know she plays the dumb feminine role to manipulate people.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Seems like be part of a small group, but I really enjoy Molly and Cynthia. To me they are funny. Maybe its because my family is southern and we are crazy. But I love them together 

They don’t bother me at all. 

• Love 6