Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)

They're gonna get their nails done, their lips puffed up, go on the internet and find some other foreign guys (since there seem to be NO MEN IN CONNECTICUT), try to smush their bodies into too small clothing, prance around in high heels, go shopping.... you know... Lather, rinse, repeat.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

He wasn't soft when he made that baby. LOL.

Savage! 

6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

If Some Meat were smart then he'd just print something out and be like, "Here, Jenny!"

Right? It'll be in Hindi, probably. Get a dog license application. He sucks at dissembling.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Darcey's new boyfriend is on the show. Giorgi, I think she called him. 

So I see.  Darcey and another furriner.  Probably younger.  That vapid chick will never learn.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is with Jess maniacal laughter....is she mentally ill?

She’s willingly with Colt.  Nuff said.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm sorry, but Veronica seems really attractive.  I'd be giving her the full court press, if you get  my drift.

and @Baltimore Betty's husband thinks Larissa is attractive. My husband likes Avery, except for her tattoos. How can we posters compete? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Darcey's new boyfriend is on the show. Giorgi, I think she called him.

Yes, Giorgi Rusev from Bulgaria. Lots of details about him on the couples thread. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Kenny could have taken a couple of conversational Spanish courses.

Spanish is going to be easy for him to pick up, especially if Hannah is there to help. I wonder how her English is.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I wonder if when Coltee was on the beach in Brazil, he had to worry if Greenpeace was going to show up and tow him back out to sea. (I should have saved that one for next week.  I may recycle it.)

Larissa did call him a cutee whale-eee. But then again, she said free as a duck in snow. WTH?! 🐳

• LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Cracker Barrel looks delicious but health wise I read it is absolutely the worst, even their salads are loaded with over 1000 calories

I know and it's sooo good. I eat there anyway. But I'm Appalachian-if we can catch it then we'll fry it and toss it in gravy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

"Do you have issues with people stealing babies" momma A is rude!

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I know and it's sooo good. I eat there anyway. But I'm Appalachian-if we can catch it then we'll fry it and toss it in gravy.

I have never been! One just opened in my city a few years ago.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Cracker Barrel looks delicious but health wise I read it is absolutely the worst, even their salads are loaded with over 1000 calories

I order their grilled fish (rainbow trout or haddock) with green beans, steamed broccoli, and a side salad.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I order their grilled fish (rainbow trout or haddock) with green beans, steamed broccoli, and a side salad.

I order their Uncle Hershel's breakfast which comes with 3 types of fried meat. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1