Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

In a previous Pillow Talk episode, I thought I heard Veronica mention that there was a problem in their marriage because one of them did want to have sex very often.  That just made me remember Tim not having wanting sex with Jennifer from 90 days either.

Were Tim and Veronica married? I thought they were just in a long-term relationship. 

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I think Tim said he bought two other ladies their implants not her. Veronica buys her own implants of course!!

I think that Tim exaggerated just to make whatever storyline about himself.  And, I believe he's asexual, too.  

Earlier this season, he was disgusted by a Colt-Jess-Debbie-share-a-hotel-room, but, earlier in the season, he was bragging that he had sex with a girl when her father was in the room asleep, in high school.  All his remarks are to overcompensate.

P.S.: Larissa will hunt him down and date him if she sees this episode.  

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

You could be right about that.  I’m not sure.

Me, either. The “adopted” kids are confusing because at least one of them is an ex-girlfriend’s son 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I'm sorry, but Veronica seems really attractive.  I'd be giving her the full court press, if you get  my drift.

My husband is also really into Veronica (and Stephanie unfortunately).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tim always has some bad relationship story of his own.  (All his comments are always about himself.)  So, now, he has bought two different women breast implants, so he will never do it again.  Yet, isn't his romantic history pretty limited to Veronica 8 years ago and Jennnnifer on the show?  

He's dated a few different South American women. 

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

The freak out is a big time deflection. She is trying to buy time

Yep. She's freaking because she knows REAL shit's about to hit the fan. Molly and Cynthia are right.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I still have hope for Armando and Ken. A lot of kens quirks are likely being played up for the show.

And Armando seems to be taking it in stride. Kenneth is really lucky that Armando's English is so good, like perfect. I think Armando is going to make him learn, give him some tough love. With the other love.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I still have hope for Armando and Ken. A lot of kens quirks are likely being played up for the show.

Or he'll say 10 good things about Mexico and they'll only air the 2 bad ones. 

• Love 6

All the pillow talkers are right. Melyza will never forget Cheesestick's cheating. He's really not giving everything up because he has Plan B in his back pocket already. Plus his Mom is ready to welcome him back with open arms.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Well, why aren't you down there chasing those women, Tim?  I think he tries too hard to prove his masculine bona fides.

I was just going to say the same thing. Its like every now and then he remembers that he needs to butch up. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I WANT to be on Mama Jihoon's side but she's making it hard by enabling him.

Agreed.  Maybe he would be more responsible if he was required to be.  Clearly Mom has very low expectations for Jihoon and he’s living down to them.

• Love 3