Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

This David commercial "Lana didn't tell me not to do it" She also didn't mention that she didn't want him to murder her in her sleep. Some things are implied David!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Why is it all or nothing with Colt?  You don’t have to live with your Mom to have a close relationship.  And by the way she seems to be doing all the heavy lifting.  She cooks, cleans, does your laundry, drives you to work.  Pretty good for a feeble old lady that has to live with you cause she can’t take care of herself.

Exactly! I knew a guy in his 30s that lived with his mom but she has MS and he moved back in to help her. This is not your situation Colt you asshat

• Love 10

I do not know why but I find Molly’s best friend annoying like she will never shut up

1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

How in the hell does Larissa know the word pejorative and the entire Pillow Talk crew does not?!!?

Because she went to school and everyone else did not 😂

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No Larissa or Pole so far.

Here’s Larissa, but have we seen Pole on PT this season? I remember last season it was several weeks before people realized Gregory and Varya MIA. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Here’s Larissa, but have we seen Pole on PT this season? I remember last season it was several weeks before people realized Gregory and Varya MIA. 

I heard some wierd stuff went down at the tell all with him and everyone hates him, maybe that is why? Just guessing here...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

This is the dark side of getting involved with an out of country fiance, the culture in some of these places require  the son send money back to "the family."  I can't imagine an American bride would be very happy to learn about this obligation.

Meh. I don't believe any of it. Its a common storyline for this franchise. Dovetails nicely with the "foreign fiancé's country is filthy, primitive, lacking in even basic amenities like electricity, backward, poverty stricken, and rife with disease". "Foreign fiancé's family are gold bricking money grubbers who refuse to work, and whine constantly for a steady stream of gifts and money". 

7 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

ME.  I hate that commercial more than is probably reasonable.

Come sit next to me. To think we could have the "Wild Thing" guy instead of this dreck. 

7 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

I do not know why but I find Molly’s best friend annoying like she will never shut up

That's because she's annoying and will never shut up. The shrieking and screeching of those two sends me right around the bend. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Toodleoo said:

How in the hell does Larissa know the word "pejorative" and the entire Pillow Talk crew does not?!!?

That's what I was wondering!!!!! I was very surprised that David didn't know the meaning. River and his mother must go. How can we make that happen? I cannot stand them.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Toodleoo said:

How in the hell does Larissa know the word "pejorative" and the entire Pillow Talk crew does not?!!?

I know that’s crazy, I can’t recall the exact context but we know how often Larrissa is caught reading her lines and obviously mispronouncing words, could she have been reading the word prerogative  by any chance?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Arynm said:

This David commercial "Lana didn't tell me not to do it" She also didn't mention that she didn't want him to murder her in her sleep. Some things are implied David!!

THANK YOU. It infuriates me every time I see that commercial. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, he’s been on. I remember the car scene and PTers reacting to it. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I am wildly uncomfortable with how zestfully everyone is mocking the Eastern Orthodox religious ceremony. I'm an atheist but man, that shit is harsh. 

Thank you. I am not Orthodox, but I know that it is a beautiful faith with beautiful rituals. I was moved by the baptism and was offended that it was used as fodder for cheap laughs.

• Love 3

The only thing I was even remotely interested in from Karen and River was their reaction to Colt and Debbie graciously accepting the fried chicken hearts offered by their hosts. I got nothing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Irsel32 said:

I say we all storm the TLC email demanding they keep the Pillow Talk crew we have tonight and dump Karen and River, who added nothing of value to our favorite train wreck shit show.

Even people on FB were complaining about them.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

David's shirt looks like the painting on the wall behind him.   

Oh, so Melyza (or whatever her name is) loves the cat, but only kind of likes Tim. 

The cat didn’t cheat, LOL. 

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Irsel32 said:

I say we all storm the TLC email demanding they keep the Pillow Talk crew we have tonight and dump Karen and River, who added nothing of value to our favorite train wreck shit show.

And if they were going to have anybody, why not the actual couple, Chantal and Pedro instead of her mother and brother? Such an odd choice of all the people in this franchise! 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Roberts shattered glass analogy...I was not expecting that

I think he must follow a zen account on instagram! 

• Love 6

I have the feeling TLC thinks we'll just get over the changes to PT. Maybe we will, however, some of us are still missing Tarik and Dean from the line up.

(No one in particular... no one)

• Love 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

I have the feeling TLC thinks we'll just get over the changes to PT. Maybe we will, however, some of us are still missing Tarik and Dean from the line up.

(No one in particular... no one)

It reminds me of when I heard Tim and Veronica were going to be on and I just hated the thought. I was not looking forward to them at all because I hated Tim on his season. Now, I love them.

I don't see that happening with Family Chantel. Ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10