Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

I am becoming convinced Kenny and Armando are going to work out because everyone else is such a train wreck.   At least one couple has to work out.  

Part of me wonders (hopes) if they are going to "allow" their first gay couple to have a happy ending with no manufactured drama.  One can hope...

(I don't consider Stephanie and her fake ass bisexuality as the first gay couple.)

Topic change... I really appreciate Anny's perspective when it comes to the apartments in the other countries since she apparently has lived in some seriously poor circumstances in the past.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Oh ok next week's show.... I almost forgot about Cheese Stick moving to Colombia.

We all did. 

9 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Part of me wonders (hopes) if they are going to "allow" their first gay couple to have a happy ending with no manufactured drama.  One can hope...

(I don't consider Stephanie and her fake ass bisexuality as the first gay couple.)

Topic change... I really appreciate Anny's perspective when it comes to the apartments in the other countries since she apparently has lived in some seriously poor circumstances in the past.

I have seen people living in wooden shacks. Good houses are made of cement bricks out there to withstand hurricanes. I also have seen people living in ones half constructed without a front wall or a roof. 

• Love 1
On 7/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, DanaMB said:

Yeah, I was thinking that when I was watching the show yesterday. She shares some interesting and thoughtful insights on life in an impoverished country.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, politichick said:

Yeah, I was thinking that when I was watching the show yesterday. She shares some interesting and thoughtful insights on life in an impoverished country.

I know she mentioned that she knows people who have kitchens like the one Binyam had in the first apartment. I can believe that. I remember always finding my cousin's kitchen so run down looking and primitive despite the fact that my uncle was the Secretary of the Armed Forces for DR back in the day. You would think he would have a nicer kitchen! But in DR, I don't think I have seen any kitchens that look modern like you see her in the US, money or no money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2020 at 5:20 AM, Scout Finch said:

I'm apparently alone in disliking Robert. His voice really annoys me and it's very rare that he gets a laugh out of me. I didn't miss him at all.

He has made me laugh before but I don’t care for him in general. I don’t care for his attitude. I do like him more than Anny though.  I wish them well with the baby though. 

• Love 3

They're all totally over-emoting, and now they've added exaggerated, wild gesticulations, too.  It's obnoxious.  

Also, the time that the Pillow Talk couples spend not viewing the excerpts is counterproductive and increasing in each episode.   The clips must be so boring that Cynthia balances a bowl of hummus on her head, and Loren fetches, shows off and takes her baby back to his crib.  Also, at the beginning of the episode, a few of them were late to the party or nearly forgot.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think David and Annie are grifters and do believe Annie was some sort of sex worker when he met her (not shaming her its all good) but from Pillow Talk and what I recall on their season he never yelled at her or called her names or bad mouthed her to his family.i don't get a sense tha she's an object to him. I do think they love each other and I think they will make it work. Edited to add if she was a sex worker it is none of his daughters business and shame on her for trying to embarrass Annie, that is between her and David.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Teem's body has looked weird two weeks in a row.  

I think his body always looks weird.  His shoulder width and upper chest is unusually narrow for a man.  His stomach and hip width are larger than the upper body.  It’s just odd.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think his body always looks weird.  His shoulder width and upper chest is unusually narrow for a man.  His stomach and hip width are larger than the upper body.  It’s just odd.

That's exactly what I'm seeing. I never noticed it until last week, now I can't unsee it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why would Jess be loud in bed when with him?   I cannot imagine it......ewww.

But why did he say that to his mom?  Who wants their parents to even have an idea what they sound like? Bleh

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am an asshole but Loren and Alexis baby is....not cute.

I was just coming here to say the exact same thing! He's another one that's..."breathtaking." 

• LOL 5

Tim always has some bad relationship story of his own.  (All his comments are always about himself.)  So, now, he has bought two different women breast implants, so he will never do it again.  Yet, isn't his romantic history pretty limited to Veronica 8 years ago and Jennnnifer on the show?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tim always has some bad relationship story of his own.  (All his comments are always about himself.)  So, now, he has bought two different women breast implants, so he will never do it again.  Yet, isn't his romantic history pretty limited to Veronica 8 years ago and Jennnnifer on the show?  

I think he's asexual, and that's the reason his romances don't work out.

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I wonder what the real story is. It could have hadn’t many years ago, I suppose. How old is Tim?

3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I’ve known two people like that before. Neither of them would discuss it. I thought they were gay, but, later it was apparent they were not into any sex with anyone. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tim bought Veronica implants? She makes good money why get Tim to buy them

I think Tim said he bought two other ladies their implants not her. Veronica buys her own implants of course!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

In a previous Pillow Talk episode, I thought I heard Veronica mention that there was a problem in their marriage because one of them did want to have sex very often.  That just made me remember Tim not having wanting sex with Jennifer from 90 days either.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I think Tim said he bought two other ladies their implants not her. Veronica buys her own implants of course!!

Ah ok thanks. Her boobs look pretty natural so if she had work her doctor was very good. I get the impression that Tim was used a lot in life and is a grade a push over. I am glad that a few fatherless kids benefited....seems like he is a good dad.

• Love 6