Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

They don’t have that much substance.  Try wet paper bags instead.

They were supporting characters in all series - even The Family Chantel.  I fear that they're on Pillow Talk to begin the hype for another season of The Family Chantel.  Even Darcy & Stacy would be better.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He undid his weight loss surgery. Instead of hair transplants he should talk to his doctor 

We say that almost every week at Chez Bison.  David would have been much better off concentrating on weight loss instead of his hair.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

They were supporting characters in all series - even The Family Chantel.  I fear that they're on Pillow Talk to begin the hype for another season of The Family Chantel.  Even Darcy & Stacy would be better.

No way, Stacey and Darcey would be talking about their men instead of the show, that would be worse

• Love 4

Colt is a fucking liar. I bet he remembers everything that happened, it's just easier to say that he doesn't remember that he packed her ass off to the hotel when she got out of hand.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

No way, Stacey and Darcey would be talking about their men instead of the show, that would be worse

Also faking that they are actually eating any of the snacks they brought for the show and petting their hair.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Deb should find things to do that she enjoys - booking a day tour or two, etc.

Debs hobbies include:

getting drunk and being embarrassing in every situation

complaining

wearing flannel at all times

trying to control her son, the love of her life, at all times

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Molly is one of the few that has a job in this franchise so she can tell them to get off their lazy butts and go to work.

She makes some terrible choices but she did build her own business and is a very hard worker

• Love 10

This is the dark side of getting involved with an out of country fiance, the culture in some of these places require  the son send money back to "the family."  I can't imagine an American bride would be very happy to learn about this obligation.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Deb should’ve stayed in Vegas.  She invited herself along so no sympathy if she’s not enjoying the trip.

The only thing that gets in the way of Colt and Debbie's relationship is the sex!

• Love 4

I hate the expectation that now that you are making buckets of money in the US, that you need to send a lot back home. Help out when you can and with what you can but not make it an obligation.

1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

The only thing that gets in the way of Colt and Debbie's relationship is the sex!

What is Colt's appeal?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

hate the expectation that now that you are making buckets of money in the US, that you need to send a lot back home. Help out when you can and with what you can but not make it an obligation.

And they live in Washington! WTF. Who is paying your rent in the US? Someone must have a job. No excuse to not get a job.

• Love 7
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Colt’s boobs are bigger than mine were up until I was about 30, no joke.  I have to wonder what he thinks when he sees himself on TV like this.

I doubt he cares, he is probably happy with his body and got his lady

• Love 4

Why is it all or nothing with Colt?  You don’t have to live with your Mom to have a close relationship.  And by the way she seems to be doing all the heavy lifting.  She cooks, cleans, does your laundry, drives you to work.  Pretty good for a feeble old lady that has to live with you cause she can’t take care of herself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Colt’s boobs are bigger than mine were up until I was about 30, no joke.  I have to wonder what he thinks when he sees himself on TV like this.

I think he suffers from a severe case of the Dunning-Kruger effect, so he probably thinks he's hotter than Chris Evans.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Debs hobbies include:

getting drunk and being embarrassing in every situation

complaining

wearing flannel at all times

trying to control her son, the love of her life, at all times

Being DONE

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2