Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

The mod is probably gonna tell us to get back on topic but unfortunately many men are too shy to use the urinals and pee all over the seats as well.  And if alcohol is served it’s even worse aim.

Here's how I feel about men peeing standing up:  Just because you can doesn't mean you should. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/7/2020 at 10:14 PM, bichonblitz said:

So Jihoon didn't go to the apt. to check it out? What's he doing all day that is so important he can't look at the living conditions for his baby and his wife? He's a POS and Deavon is a moron for moving over there. 

Well, he needs a few hours to hang out with his friends, then a couple more to update his wardrobe, hang out at the mall, play with his dog--these chores add up.

I wonder if Deaven knows her husband well enough to ask him--hell, tell him--to go check out the apartment, take some photos, and report back to her.  He's so infantile, and she should by now know that, that I think it's half her fault that the apartment's condition etc. were a surprise to her.

I don't think any of us was really surprised that he did not do this most sensible thing.  I wonder, in fact, if his parents had suggested he do it, or even his friends.  Seems to me that everyone who meets Jihoon should immediately understand that he's infantile in terms of taking responsibility.

I'm not letting Jihoon off the hook.  He's taken on adult responsibilities, like a family, and has failed to follow through on any of them.  He needs to get his head out of his ass and act as old as he is.  The responsibility is squarely on his shoulders.  But as some TV doctor said, "Do you want to be happy, or do you want to be right?"  There would be a lot more happiness if someone had bugged Jihoon to go look at the department, even if it was his responsibility.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I wonder if Deaven knows her husband well enough to ask him--hell, tell him--to go check out the apartment, take some photos, and report back to her.  He's so infantile, and she should by now know that, that I think it's half her fault that the apartment's condition etc. were a surprise to her.

I totally agree. I would want answers and back up to prove he has really been checking out the apt and the area. Photo's and Video's of the apartment and neighborhood would be mandatory! Did she not ask him even once if he had been there? I'm beginning to think Deaven is not much smarter than Jihoon. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 2:52 PM, Dakisela said:

I wish they'd put a sign in the ladies room:  "If you're gonna squat, be neat and lift the seat!!!"  Honestly, women get so mad at men pissing all over the seat and they don't even think to do the same thing as they're pissing all over the toilet.  Shameful.  

Or those people who use a liner on top of the seat and then don't make sure that it flushes...equally annoying?

Jihoon's hair obviously is well cut and thick - but if he's going to color it he needs to keep up with those roots (spoken by someone who hasn't had her original hair color in decades and goes faithfully (and expensively) every 12 weeks to get it touched up)!

Edited by RoxiP
Left out a parenthesis
On 7/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, Frozendiva said:

Robert may have said he was cheap, but Anny always looks good. Her hair is nice, her clothes are good (they may not be high end designer but they are cute and flattering), he takes good care of his son, his son seems to love the both of them to pieces. Who woulda thunk?

I was team Anny from the start. She is smart and self assured. And that is taking notice of the little things she does, not all related to 90DF, but how she deals with the silliness.

• Love 6

I’m ok. I’m not too sleepy. I have no idea why....

Asuela is just very childish and this grown woman keeps dreaming that’s he’s a man. She’s delusional. Gives me the creeps.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Here we are again!  Loren & Alexei are back.  I think I'm going to miss Robert & Anny.

I suspect once she has the baby TLC will get them back on. It seems like they've become the new PT faves with most people!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, onatrek said:

I suspect once she has the baby TLC will get them back on. It seems like they've become the new PT faves with most people!

Robert and Anny are my favorites now. Robert is funny and Anny's eyerolls and little asides are hysterical. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

He looks like buddha. He should have done it a few shades lighter, it looks too fake.

That’s what my mom calls David. Lol She says he’s just like a Buddha.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

My province is 'rat free'. Well, mostly.

I'm glad I've only had to deal with mice, and once with a chipmunk.  The chipmunk was a pain.  I had to get one of those Hav-a-heart traps to get it, and then I released it in a park about 8 miles away.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just saw your comment on Goliath, it's funny when we see other on different forums.

Hey! Great minds think alike! Lol"............... I just realized how funny that sounds appearing on a 90 Day thread.....lol!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I'm glad I've only had to deal with mice, and once with a chipmunk.  The chipmunk was a pain.  I had to get one of those Hav-a-heart traps to get it, and then I released it in a park about 8 miles away.

I had the Angela moment in my old townhouse. One morning, I found a half dead mouse dangling from the trap in my kitchen cupboard.

• Love 1