Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You too? Every night outside my building, been going on two weeks now...always around 11pm.

My neighborhood was quieter than usual until last night.  Then it was constant from 8:30-11:30.  I was about ready to call the police.  I haven't heard anything tonight.

• Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

My neighborhood was quieter than usual until last night.  Then it was constant from 8:30-11:30.  I was about ready to call the police.  I haven't heard anything tonight.

That îs good news. I guess people are bored. It has gotten a bit better now that patios have reopened.

• Love 1

I"m glad Cynthia mentioned something about Angela's bra. She doesn't seem to really realize that the bra isn't supposed to show when even in skinny-strapped tops. And if you have to wear a bra that may show, maybe you shouldn't wear skinny-strapped tops.

• Love 6

There was a reasonable amount of noise at my house yesterday.  They actually stopped at a decent hour for once.  Usually some inbred hick across the canyon from my house lets off a big BOOM at one or two in the morning, but not this year.  Maybe they passed out early.

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I"m glad Cynthia mentioned something about Angela's bra. She doesn't seem to really realize that the bra isn't supposed to show when even in skinny-strapped tops. And if you have to wear a bra that may show, maybe you shouldn't wear skinny-strapped tops

I can’t wait to see Cynthia and Molly’s reactions to Angela modeling her wedding gown! 

Guess we aren’t seeing that tonight, but I would have preferred it to the biopsy scenes. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is there such a thing as fat free hotdogs? 

I would think so. Some may also be chicken wieners. When I ate them, I liked the European ones.

Bought a couple of ham garlic sausage smokies from the Polish deli a few days ago. Not bad.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Useful 1

I remember being on a train in the UK and it was a quiet car. A few people were talking loudly and security came and told them it was a quiet car and to keep it down or move. Thy replied with "we are American we come from a free country and can do what we want." I felt so sorry for my American family and friends. Most Americans are lovely.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would think so. Some may also be chicken wieners. When I ate them, I liked the European ones.

I think I have had the chicken ones, I guess one can get tofu dogs. I never trust anything fat free 😂 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember being on a train in the UK and it was a quiet car. A few people were talking loudly and security came and told them it was a quiet car and to keep it down or move. Thy replied with "we are American we come from a free country and can do what we want." I felt so sorry for my American family and friends. Most Americans are lovely.

I loved traveling in the quiet car in the UK.  Heck, I love traveling by train anytime in the UK!

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 5
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

If there were I'd bet they'd taste awful.  I'm not much of a hot dog person unless they're skin-on, fancied up.

Hebrew National, 97 percent fat free. All beef. Taste pretty good.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember we were doing a tour in Paris and this one couple would whistle for one another if they got separated. I wanted to sink into the ground with all their whistling and the stares from the Parisians. 

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, kendi said:

I remember we were doing a tour in Paris and this one couple would whistle for one another if they got separated. I wanted to sink into the ground with all their whistling and the stares from the Parisians. 

Oh I have been to Paris, they tend to be quiet on the metro. My husband talks really loud so I always shush him. I did catch a girl picking my pocket, I wasn't quiet then haha!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Robert remains the bright spot here: "You taking Debbie's cat money!" Hahahahahahahahahaha!

He is funny. And Anny seems so sweet. I hate that she had to stand up for herself so much during her season. Plus the way she is so good with Bryson makes me ❤️ her. Robert needs to thank his lucky stars to have her in his and Bryson's life.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus Christ, Angie. Imagine being in the waiting room and hearing that shrieking. 

It was over the top. It's painful but even the doctor said she's never had to gas someone before. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, kendi said:

He is funny. And Anny seems so sweet. I hate that she had to stand up for herself so much during her season. Plus the way she is so good with Bryson makes me ❤️ her. Robert needs to thank his lucky stars to have her in his and Bryson's life.

Right!  After the season ended, I would never imagine those 2 doing so well in the relationship.  

• Love 9

Robert may have said he was cheap, but Anny always looks good. Her hair is nice, her clothes are good (they may not be high end designer but they are cute and flattering), he takes good care of his son, his son seems to love the both of them to pieces. Who woulda thunk?

• Love 12

Veronica's grandmother died and Tim posted a really nice tribute to her on his Instagram. It doesn't have anything to do with the show and Veronica doesn't have a thread, but since people liked the Cynthia post, I thought I'd add this one, too. 

• Love 11

I'm ready for some new pillow talkers. Molly's friend is screaming too much. Molly was unusually quiet this episode. She couldn't get a word in. 

Annie and David are becoming a bore.

Tim cracks me up with his dry sense of humor, his comments are funny. 

Robert has some great one liners, too. 

There are sooooo many past people from the 90 days show, they should be able to change them out regularly. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Robert may have said he was cheap, but Anny always looks good. Her hair is nice, her clothes are good (they may not be high end designer but they are cute and flattering), he takes good care of his son, his son seems to love the both of them to pieces. Who woulda thunk?

Agreed, this is reason one thousand and one that I believe that most of these stories are made up out of whole cloth. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm ready for some new pillow talkers. Molly's friend is screaming too much. Molly was unusually quiet this episode. She couldn't get a word in. 

Both of them scream too much.  And of course Annie, too.

I really miss Alexei's quiet observations.

• Love 8

I cannot stand this show. I like the 90 Day Fiance shows (It is how may spouse came here)  but this Pillow Talk one just turns my stomach. What a waste of time. Even if I could tolerate watching it for a few seconds, I really don't care what these people in bed think. Likewise I know I won't be able to stomach the new show with Darcy and her sister. I mean, who cares? I just tried to watch the new show where they are watching and striking back on the show, same thing. I would hope people were above this garbage. Just stick to the original concept. These newest spinoffs are a total waste of time and brain cells.

I cannot stand this show. I like the 90 Day Fiance shows (It is how my spouse came here)  but this Pillow Talk one just turns my stomach. What a waste of time. Even if I could tolerate watching it for a few seconds, I really don't care what these people in bed think. Likewise I know I won't be able to stomach the new show with Darcy and her sister. I mean, who cares? I just tried to watch the new show where they are watching and striking back on the show, same thing. I would hope people were above this garbage. Just stick to the original concept. These newest spinoffs are a total waste of time and brain cells.