Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to rent out that trailer without basic sanitation standards or maybe he showed her that first so she’d be bowled over when she saw the camper trailer. She was not having it.  

Good point.   I doubt anywhere will allow you to live in any dwelling without a certificate of occupancy, to make sure it meets code for electrical, plumbing, and other safety features.   

• Love 2
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nice catch....I wonder why.

New to the forum, so please excuse any formatting mistakes.  Something I noticed with Tania and Syngin, in the one scene in which she was walking with her crutch, she was using the crutch on the wrong side of her body....she had it by her good leg and not supporting her broken foot.   That was odd, I had a broken foot and if I only used one crutch you better believe I used it to support the leg with the broken foot.  Did anyone else notice that?

• Love 3

I may just need to CALM DOWN and have a nice glass of wine, these people are seriously pissing me off!! And I'm on vacation for the rest of the week!  YAY!! Don't need to start this out on the wrong foot or anythang!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

You know we didn’t have air conditioning until I was about 7 years old and I never felt it was horribly hot in the house.  And we live in the south! I guess it’s what you get used to. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Most of my province is entering stage 3 this week. Yay but nervous at the same time!

Probably the same province, but my city isn’t moving into phase 3 yet. 

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

We have had more cases. 199 now in my city.

We had 110 cases in my province,... population 14.5 million.  

Oh, it makes PERFECT sense NOW.  Brittany is a MORON! Apparently, there's NOT ONE AMERICAN GUY IN MIAMI that could meet her criteria, so she moves her dumbass to an Islamic country to be with a man who is Islamic. Riiggghhhttt..... OR

She saw this as an opportunity to show her ASS on television, in an attempt to become FAMOUS.... FOR BEING A DIPSHIT!  I get it.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Islam is wrong and I hate it". Well. 

It’s just as well Brittany and Yazan aren’t going to make it.  These two stupid people shouldn’t be allowed to procreate.  Why he’s trying to marry a woman with zero interest is converting to Islam and why she’s trying to marry a man who won’t marry her unless she converts is beyond me.

• Love 6
(edited)

At least we can root for Kenny and Armando!  I hope they make it. Seriously.  These two need to save this season from the dumb people!

Wait, y'all.... I have lemon cake and raspberry sorbet!  Hold on. BRB!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5

Suuurrreee Grangela. It's all over and you are DONE!  That's why you left your Mother on her sickbed, bullied your friend into going to Nigeria, bought Mikull shoes (size 15W!) AND a tuxedo, flew your big ass for however long it takes to get there, so you can say..."IT'S OVER! NO MARRIAGE"  Really.

• Love 10