Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)
28 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Molly's shirt

I think she looks like the Madame in a Western brothel. 

Oh wait, I just realized who I was thinking of—Belle Watling in GWTW 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Divorce takes anywhere from 6-24 months. I Googled it.

Right? No one on this show appears to have heard of Google. If someone would just tell them! So much of this heartache could be avoided!

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? No one on this show appears to have heard of Google. If someone would just tell them! So much of this heartache could be avoided!

I expect that some cases may take longer. Maybe folks who have money and property and how much it is contested.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Starting with, "is Ethiopia a good place to move to and have a baby?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Women don’t squat nearly as well as they should be able to do. WHY? So much spillage on toilet seats. Infuriating. It’s so unnecessary. 

At a train station in France I had to use one of those 'grate in the floor' portable toilets. Aiming and holding a squat was not easy. It was dark in there too but I had to go

• Love 1
(edited)

For me, the biggest concern in an apt would be bed bugs, roaches, snakes, rodents, secure locks on doors and windows. These things can really be dangerous. Not bad decor. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is she laughing when the apartment is horrible?

I. Think some people laugh when nervous 

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For me, the biggest concern in an apt would be bed bugs, roaches, snakes, rodents, secure locks on doors and windows. These things can really be dangerous. Not bad decor. 

I worry about neighbourhood too.....as a female I want to feel safe coming and going. Decor is bottom of the list. I also like a clean bathroom and working shower

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
(edited)

I bet Deavens mom talks her into staying. Lol

Ref. Jordan scene. It is illegal to drink on public street and to show open affection in public.  Brittney should have known that. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Women don’t squat nearly as well as they should be able to do. WHY? So much spillage on toilet seats. Infuriating. It’s so unnecessary. 

I am very short.  And old.  And overweight.  And I have an artificial knee.  I couldn't squat when I was just short with none of the more recent challenges.  But if I go into a public restroom, it's pretty easy to tell if the person there before me squatted.

Honestly, people . . . lift the seat before you squat!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But she just drones at Jihoon anyway. 

I love Annie's head wrap. She looks adorable. 

Annie has looked really good the last couple of episode; last week the yellow top and red lipstick were really flattering too.  Maybe she's getting image/fashion advice.

David and Annie are probably aiming for their own show, he got the new hair, she looks good, they're a popular couple.  More going for them than that awful Family Chantal mess, I would undoubtedly watch at least a couple episodes.

• Love 5
On 7/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, judylo said:

Hebrew National, 97 percent fat free. All beef. Taste pretty good.

Agreed, but 97% fat free means they're 3% fat, yes?  So not really fat free.

1 hour ago, Kath94 said:

Agreed, but 97% fat free means they're 3% fat, yes?  So not really fat free.

Maybe "97% free of fat."

Besides, I thought the whole fear-of-dietary-fat thing of a couple of decades ago had been discredited (although such things seems to go in cycles).  Regardless, when I heard David talking about the fat content of his hot dog, I could see how he's putting on the pounds.  Probably thinks fruit juice is a good choice, too.

15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

LOL at Molly thinking Jihoon's hair is the only good thing he has going for him.

Is she color blind, or whatever would make it impossible to see that he dyes his hair that same flat red that 70-year-old men do?  I could even see his dark roots.  (It always looks like they just dipped their heads in mercurochrome.)

• Love 2

So Jihoon didn't go to the apt. to check it out? What's he doing all day that is so important he can't look at the living conditions for his baby and his wife? He's a POS and Deavon is a moron for moving over there. 

• Love 3
On 7/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree couples therapy is best in this situation 

The therapist is giving bad advice. He needs a backup plan if it doesn't work out

I agree with you - that was terrible advice.  If he owns his home he could rent it out for income or, being realistic, he will need a place to stay when the dumpster fire starts.  He was, in my opinion, trying to sabatoge the relationship with Mayliza (sp?) or why else would you cheat a month before she arrives, with a coworker, and then TELL her?  Look, I am not a fan of infidelity (hence my annoyance at Sumit and Jenny for forgiving him) but a one time deal?  Just forgive yourself and move on.  AND DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS!  But Cheesestick is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, so......

• Love 2
On 7/7/2020 at 7:08 AM, AZChristian said:

I am very short.  And old.  And overweight.  And I have an artificial knee.  I couldn't squat when I was just short with none of the more recent challenges.  But if I go into a public restroom, it's pretty easy to tell if the person there before me squatted.

Honestly, people . . . lift the seat before you squat!!!!

It's infuriating.  But think about it--these are the LAST people who would lift a toilet seat.  They're squatting in the first place because they're irrationally afraid of whatever germs they think are there.  So they're not going to touch that toilet seat with a ten-foot pole AND they're going to leave even MORE germs there for the next person who DOES use the toilet as designed. 

The people who think those who won't wear masks are the height of selfishness haven't been in a women's restroom.

My only consolation is that all these squatters will one day be just plain older, and not necessarily even short or overweight or with artificial knees.  Age alone will end the squatting days of the vast majority of them, and they'll have time to think about how they acted as they gather gobs of toilet paper to wipe somebody else's urine off the toilet seat they're about to use.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

My only consolation is that all these squatters will one day be just plain older, and not necessarily even short or overweight or with artificial knees.

With wrecked bladders. Seriously, ladies. Sit down. Squatting is bad for your innards. 

• Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I wish they'd put a sign in the ladies room:  "If you're gonna squat, be neat and lift the seat!!!"  Honestly, women get so mad at men pissing all over the seat and they don't even think to do the same thing as they're pissing all over the toilet.  Shameful.  

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Dakisela said:

I wish they'd put a sign in the ladies room:  "If you're gonna squat, be neat and lift the seat!!!"  Honestly, women get so mad at men pissing all over the seat and they don't even think to do the same thing as they're pissing all over the toilet.  Shameful.  

The mod is probably gonna tell us to get back on topic but unfortunately many men are too shy to use the urinals and pee all over the seats as well.  And if alcohol is served it’s even worse aim.

• Love 2
On 7/6/2020 at 7:39 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Jenny's should have Googled and told Sumit she looked into it and wouldn't be coming until she saw papers

Jenny really does not care about the divorce papers.  She knew he wasn't divorced yet and went anyway to be with Sumit.  She only made the "demand" to see the papers to please her family and the viewers.  Being married gives her no advantage.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, azprimadonna said:

Jenny really does not care about the divorce papers.  She knew he wasn't divorced yet and went anyway to be with Sumit.  She only made the "demand" to see the papers to please her family and the viewers.  Being married gives her no advantage.  

I need to mute Jenny.  Her sad sack, whiny voice drives me insane.  "Sumeeeet, I thought you said you filed for di-voooorce!!!!"  Gah.  Just go away!

• Love 4