Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby wants to get to know her mother in law. Might have been nice to learn a little Romanian before your trip. Standing in the kitchen with her and wishing really hard isn't going to do the trick.

I agree. I try to learn a little when I travel but it is hard when people speak quickly. I thought my French was passable until I went to France and no one knew what I was saying. My Canadian accented French is pas bien 😂 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Libby is almost as annoying as Chantel. They are quite similar. Always fighting to save a terrible marriage. Ugggghh...

During the brief time they were on PT they appeared to be a compatible couple, teasing each other with Andrei even getting along fine with a sister-in-law.  They're both acting in their segments.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

During the brief time they were on PT they appeared to be a compatible couple, teasing each other with Andrei even getting along fine with a sister-in-law.  They're both acting in their segments.

I get that some people are really strapped for money, but when you put out there that you are a certain way...to the degree that he does...makes me think he is or he’s a real loser to put it out there, because, it’s disrespectful to his wife and her family, imo. Plus, they may have gotten marching orders that PT is for laughs and not to f it up lol

• Love 2

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to rent out that trailer without basic sanitation standards or maybe he showed her that first so she’d be bowled over when she saw the camper trailer. She was not having it.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Let's see... I loved Tarik and Dean, liked Darcey and Stacey, and Robert and Anny on Pillow Talk. On their seasons... not so much.

I liked Tarik, but not Dean.  No matter how execrable Chantel would be, he was always defending her with his “little mama” drool.  He’s gross.

• Love 4
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

I liked Tarik, but not Dean.  No matter how execrable Chantel would be, he was always defending her with his “little mama” drool.  He’s gross.

He is, he treated Hazel like trash then runs to the Philippines and does the same thing. I also read all the Dean and Tarik tea and think he is a pompous asshole.

• Love 1
(edited)

I’ll miss Robert and Anny, but I am glad to have Loren and Alexei back.  I actually like all of the Pillow Talk pairings right now.  And I didn’t dislike Andrei and Libby on PT, either.  Maybe they could split them between Sunday and Monday showings?

Edited by Marmiarmo
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

This trend of bringing mommy on a trip to move a relationship forward is beyond freaking stupid.  Putting the old girl in the same room is just gross.  

Debbie should have her own space. Not listen to the two of you cretins.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It looked like a separate room with door that she slammed. Probably, not enough money for 2 regular rooms. Is that girl really that horny for Colte. 

Perhaps she thinks that her eagerness will get her a K-1 visa.

• LOL 3
32 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I wonder if Jess would speak so freely about sex in front of her dad...

I wonder how she’d feel if Colt returned the favor in front of her Dad.  She said her Dad’s opinion was important so Colt talking about being intimate with her right in front of her Dad is unlikely to go over well.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Marmiarmo said:

And I didn’t dislike Andrei and Libbyon PT, either.  Maybe they could split them between Sunday and Monday showings?

Libby and Andrei couldn’t be on Sunday night PT for Happily Ever After because they presently are ON Happily Ever After, but I guess they could participate on PT for The Other Way. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Libby and Andrei couldn’t be on Sunday night PT for Happily Ever After because they presently are ON Happily Ever After, but I guess they could participate on PT for The Other Way. 

Oh, I know.  I meant, since they have Robert and Anny (when they come back), Alexi and Loren, David and Annie, Molly and Cynthia, Tim and Jennifer, and Andrei and Libby as PT pairings, they could put three couples on 90DTOW and three on 90DHEA.  Six couples in one hour would be too much, but I actually honestly like all of these people on PT and would like to keep them all around.  As a bonus, maybe I wouldn’t have to watch so many reactions to Pole and maxi pads or Larissa’s latest drama, and could get more interesting reactions to the surprising fact that Angela has a soft side, and let’s hear the PT crowd talk about what a hypocrite Tania is.

• Love 4