Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

On 7/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, hookedontv said:

I also think Cynthia and Molly are funny. I think they go through louder phases - like sometimes Annie is completely OTT and yelling and bouncing on her bed. But they don't bother me at all. 

Family Chantal on the other hand - what a snooze fest and way to drag down the show. Can't stand Mother Chantal and River. Never watched the spin-off either. I hope they aren't on for many episodes of Pillow Talk. 

I rather enjoy Cynthia, Molly and Annie--just wish they would tone down the screeching.  I think Robert is very crass, but makes some good points, and kind of like Anny and she brings the immigrant perspective, which can be interesting. Where are Tim and Veronica? I like them a lot.

Family Chantel, however, have got to fucking go. I am praying they are just there while Anny recovers from having her baby. I would tweet something to TLC but i don't want my Twitter world to know I watch this crap, lol, although probably lots of them do, too!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

WHY does TLC think we want the Family Chantel?   Guess what---WE DON'T!!!

I sorta want to see what Angela would be like on Pillow Talk.

I want Timmy and Veronica back!!!  Robert and Anny are OK I guess, could take them or leave them.

Molly and Cynthia are my favorites.  I guess Penguin is a fixture now--Annie can be annoying but I pretty much have gotten used to her.  Alexi and Loren are ok.  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Arynm said:

River and mom are anathema to everything I think about this show. I disagree with everything, I mean who takes Debs side. On anything

Okay, I am going to duck some tomatoes here.  Deb is right, to me, about them moving too fast.  A few dates and "Well I can stay on the K-1!"  Yeah.....no.  She needs to find a social circle outside of her son though.

(In a really small voice:) Karen and River did not annoy me as much as I thought they would.  Do I like them?  No.  Do I want them back?  Hell no.  They did not grate like I thought they would, lol!

Libby, you are not a teen bringing home a boy to meet the parents.  You are almost 30, married with a kid.  And PLEASE stop with the "getting married again" verbage.  Almost three years ago I got married again because I was marrying my SECOND husband, dumbass.  You are having a renewal of vows.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Karen thinks she is cute with her fan....,she is not

And it seems like she's trying to make "oh my freakin' damn" happen.  Shut up Karen!!  You too River!

Hope they're gone soon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree I never told my parents all my relationship issues, it's too much

I agree, you get mad you talk it through and let it go.....if you can't do that you break up. 

Me either. My ex’s behavior embarrassed me too much to tell my family about it. LOl

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m surprised Deaven’s mother has stayed out of things for the most part.  A few words at first, but then not around. 

She must be having a great trip, staying in her hotel with Drascilla and a dead fish

• LOL 4