Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

quick question, does anyone know when they re-run the pillow talk?  It is just getting harder and harder to stay awake to watch this but I can't find it on TV guide (they are all just labeled Happily Ever After) and I don't do well with the whole watch online thing....

This past Sunday I was breezing through the channels and sat and watched every Pillow Talk episode.  Try Sunday afternoons.  They ran one after the other.

• Love 1
On 6/23/2019 at 8:53 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Now the jackfruit.

EXACTLY.....I was thinking the same thing......Opening up the fruit and cooking bedside is just icky to me.  It's one thing if it is my OWN bed....but good lawd....you are a guest.  

• Love 3
On 6/23/2019 at 9:12 PM, iwasish said:

She’s doing that whole act for the camera. She’s milking this for everything it’s worth. She got a dig in on David not even being able to deliver pizzas. 

I really liked Annie the first few episodes of "Pillow Talk"  but now, I agree she is "milking it" and acting ridiculous.  She is hamming it up and it is taking away from her likability for me.  The bouncing across the bed on her knees was childish and kinda of disrespectful to Sister David who was standing right there.

BUT I do agree.....I burst out laughing when Annie said the comment about David not being able to deliver even a pizza.

• Love 6
On 6/24/2019 at 8:17 AM, jumper sage said:

That is a threat!  Him turning off her phone is also ugly.  He probably wants her to be locked in an underground box or something.  You just know he called the police.  Either that or even though a phone is turned off 911 still works.

He is as calm as any other homicidal maniac.

Ashley married a child and Jay married an old lady.  Not.going.to.work.

Me neither!  I always hated that about The Middle.

While watching Coltie on this last episode and watched him with that "calm" demeanor talking to Larissa......I could see him switching into "Mr Hyde".  I think there is something seriously wrong going on in that house.  It's an extremely unusual trio. <shaking head>

If Larissa cut the screen and ransacked Debbie's room.....I think Debbie should call the police and get a report for vandalism.  They are all CRAZY in that house.

So whose house is it anyway?  Debbie keeps saying her house and what they did to her door and stuff.  I know her and Coltie moved in together after his dad died....but whose house is it?  If Debbie is the homeowner or the co-homeowner.....she has every right to do something about the mess going on under that roof.  And she can have that DAMN slot machine if she wants.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

quick question, does anyone know when they re-run the pillow talk?  It is just getting harder and harder to stay awake to watch this but I can't find it on TV guide (they are all just labeled Happily Ever After) and I don't do well with the whole watch online thing....

Do you have Hulu?  You can get it On Demand.  Tarik and Dean need their own show.

• Love 2

The reactions, they did not disappoint!  I don't think the twins add much to this show, and Annie is too much for my preferences.  I can't believe that David and Annie have no qualms about not only bouncing from house to house, but being disrespectful to each sister's property (and cat!) at the same time.  Annie and the jackfruit, Annie and bedside cooking, Annie and brushing her teeth while sitting on the bed-it's just all too much and takes away from my enjoyment of the snarky comments and over reactions to events (which I love!).  Are the twins wearing less and less each week until they're naked on the bed?  Oh, and regarding Loren and Alexi, she moved to the side at one point at which her blanket slipped and it really did look like she is pregnant.  We shall see...

• Love 6
10 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

I do have access to Hulu but couldn't find it on there....oh well....

9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It is listed under 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After, it does not have it's own section.

I have Hulu and only the old seasons play.  I don't pay for the "live" tv.  They rerun it ALL THE FRICKING TIME.  Just Google TLC schedule.

12 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I have Hulu and only the old seasons play.  I don't pay for the "live" tv.  They rerun it ALL THE FRICKING TIME.  Just Google TLC schedule.

That could be why some people can't find it.  I pay for Hulu Live.

I'm tired of Pillow Talk.  Loved Annie and David when I was surprised by how funny they are and all the bed cooking.  Both of those things have grown old.

Never could stand the Fartsy/Tartsy twins.  Ff right through them.

Tarik and Dean?  Dean's being smitten with Seabiscuit was funny two or three times, now it's predictable and boring.

Alexei and Loren are kind of cute but not enough to carry the whole damn show.  Besides I keep watching for her to tic, so I don't really pay much attention to what they say.

• Love 1

I finally understand why the twins are on the show, despite adding absolutely nothing.  I don't think it's a spoiler, since it's out in public, but I'll hide it anyways...

Spoiler

Darcey is on the new season of Before the 90 Days premiering in August.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:34 PM, TigerLily20 said:

I do have access to Hulu but couldn't find it on there....oh well....

It looks like they repeat it Sunday at 7, before the new episodes.  It would suck to basically be a week behind, but you do what you need to do.

5 hours ago, Kangatush said:

It looks like they repeat it Sunday at 7, before the new episodes.  It would suck to basically be a week behind, but you do what you need to do.

Thanks, I don't mind so much being a week behind it does give me a nice little recap on what happened before, I just seem to have a problem finding because it's still listed as HEA, or when I search pillow talk it doesn't come up, it's probably on my end lol.

1 hour ago, TigerLily20 said:

Thanks, I don't mind so much being a week behind it does give me a nice little recap on what happened before, I just seem to have a problem finding because it's still listed as HEA, or when I search pillow talk it doesn't come up, it's probably on my end lol.

No, that's it.  The official title is HEA: pillow talk.

Tarik and Dean are great.   David and Annie are great.   The Arcey twins can go.  

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Dean will probably be drooling over Chantel's boobage tonight. 😂

The only reason why Chantel is on the show is for her body.   Gratuitous shots of her in athletic wear, swimwear, low cut everything.....I mean we get it.   Her storyline is completely fake and boring.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:
8 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Pillow Talk is great.  Smothered is not.

I caught the last five minutes, awful! Also why it on between shows?

Even with the sound off - the video alone was enough to let me know I can never watch this.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Tarik and Dean are great.   David and Annie are great.   The Arcey twins can go.  

The only reason why Chantel is on the show is for her body.   Gratuitous shots of her in athletic wear, swimwear, low cut everything.....I mean we get it.   Her storyline is completely fake and boring.

I won't watch the Family Chantal but who wants to bet Chantal will now be coming out with a swimwear/athletic line?

11 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Eat some shrimp and shut up

Annnndreeei is incapable of having an enjoyable evening.  Everyone (except for Father Andrei) are hopeless.  Libby is wishy washy and allows everyone to make decisions but yet feels controlled by everyone so then she reports what everyone is saying to the other parties, therefore feeling in control.   I said this in the other thread but Andrei, really:  "They never did this for me."  No, you are right, they did not.  But Lib's dad DID and IS bankrolling your entire existence!   While you are unemployed and having a baby.  Which would you rather have?  BBQ and shrimp or not having to work?  I know you want both.

If you are unable to tell your family that your hubby wants the moment to be between the two of you and not treat the birth like and event that Ticketmaster sells tickets for, respect that.  Even if they all got along, that is his choice.  But with the current state of events, why would they be there?  Fighting over who gets to comfort her?  Sniping at each other?  Not an environment for Lib.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I won't watch the Family Chantal but who wants to bet Chantal will now be coming out with a swimwear/athletic line?

Annnndreeei is incapable of having an enjoyable evening.  Everyone (except for Father Andrei) are hopeless.  Libby is wishy washy and allows everyone to make decisions but yet feels controlled by everyone so then she reports what everyone is saying to the other parties, therefore feeling in control.   I said this in the other thread but Andrei, really:  "They never did this for me."  No, you are right, they did not.  But Lib's dad DID and IS bankrolling your entire existence!   While you are unemployed and having a baby.  Which would you rather have?  BBQ and shrimp or not having to work?  I know you want both.

If you are unable to tell your family that your hubby wants the moment to be between the two of you and not treat the birth like and event that Ticketmaster sells tickets for, respect that.  Even if they all got along, that is his choice.  But with the current state of events, why would they be there?  Fighting over who gets to comfort her?  Sniping at each other?  Not an environment for Lib.

I would never even think that my sister would want me in the delivery room. My own preference would be to be alone with just the doctor. When I’m in pain or sick I want to be left alone, I don’t find being comforted “comforting”

• Love 9
12 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Eat some skrimp and shut up

I'm normally not a person who wishes ill for others, but I'd love for Andrrrrrrrei to eat a big old plate of shrimp, and then to realize that 1) he is highly allergic, 2) no one in the room has an epi-pen, 3) there are no hospitals nearby, and 4) all phone lines are down so no one can call an ambulance.

He gets on my last nerve every time he opens his mouth.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh, count on it, Chantel and her whole repellent tribe will expect to cash in on this, big time. Dollars to donuts they have agents and are shopping themselves to every show out there. River's expecting a boost to his (hahaha) rap career, Mama Chantel wants some expo for her cheer school,(maybe her own show!) and Chantel--yeah, I think workout gear or teeny tiny dresses that will fit in a number 10 envelope but expand to cover whatever massive body parts you'd like to accommodate.

Libby's place in her family is the tiny yappy dog, I guess? She does all this stuff for attention. And everyone just pats her on  the head and gives her a biscuit but they affectionately say "Bad doggie!" The whole bunch of them are so up each others' asses. "We're so close!" Libby bleats. Girl. The whole dynamic is creepy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

When I’m in pain or sick I want to be left alone, I don’t find being comforted “comforting”

I'm exactly the same way.  I'm a "Go away and let me die in peace.  If I live and need something I'll let you know" kind of person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm exactly the same way.  I'm a "Go away and let me die in peace.  If I live and need something I'll let you know" kind of person.

When I saw the promo of Annnnnndrei rubbing her shoulders all I could think was "Don't touch me!"  Or better:  "Do not terrorize me with your comforting back rubs!"  Seriously, I wanted silence and quiet.  All day.  No one could touch me, no one could speak to me unless that had Dr. in front of their name or R.N. after their name.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I still like Tarik and Dean and Lexie and Loren.  Last week some of us called her out for drinking water in a wine glass, but then this week came the "Oh I just love this hard cider" comment.  So drink it out a tall glass or the White Claw can!  Who knows?  

Annie is trying too hard to be funny and I am sorry, David's huge gut just turns me off!!!

The twins can go.

• Love 7
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:24 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Do you have Hulu?  You can get it On Demand.  Tarik and Dean need their own show.

They really do. I wanna hang out with them to watch tv and snark.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:15 PM, charmed1 said:

I wonder if Alexei does yoga. Them long legs are flexible!

I do rather enjoy watching his weekly sprawling on my tv.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I love all of the pillow talk gang!  They each bring something to the table!  I love the snacks..healthy or strange like Annie's fruit..what was that?

Some are clever some funny!

I love them all!

• Love 2
On 7/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

When I saw the promo of Annnnnndrei rubbing her shoulders all I could think was "Don't touch me!"  Or better:  "Do not terrorize me with your comforting back rubs!"  Seriously, I wanted silence and quiet.  All day.  No one could touch me, no one could speak to me unless that had Dr. in front of their name or R.N. after their name.

I was 5 and had the measles really bad. I lay in bed under the covers all day, my mother would come in, I would move so she knew I was alive, no need for words. My dad came home  from work everyday for that week or so and read the paper in the chair in my room. Just the sound  of the pages rustling was irritating and I wanted to scream at him to leave. I didn’t because I knew he loved me and that was his way of showing it. Even my doggies know that if mommy is sick, they take a spot next to the bed and wait, quietly. 

• Love 5

Dean is everything. When he paused the TV and said: “In this house, we are Team Chantal”, I laughed so hard that my dog woke up.

Because I have no life (and I know what spiked seltzer looks like), I paused the TV and zoomed in on Loren’s wine glass. My verdict: she was drinking ice water, not spiked seltzer. The condensation on the glass and lack of carbonation in the drink itself gives it away. Also, the fact that she “broke the fourth wall” by specifically announcing what was in her glass was weird. We know she is active on social media, so she was probably trying to tell everyone “I am drinking alcohol, but it’s just not wine. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!”

Whatever her reasons are for abstaining from alcohol, she should simply stop drinking out of a wine glass, especially when it’s not wine! Despite not watching her/their season, I do realize this is not who she is at all, so there’s that. She strikes me as someone who is milking her 15 minutes and really enjoys the “fame” from appearing on the show.

The Darcy Twins have got to go. They are beyond ignorant and don’t add anything at all. They aren’t funny, smart or make witty comments. They only ask rhetorical  questions or make superficial comments because they are too stupid to follow what is happening. “Who’s that? What did they do? What just happened? You go, girl! That’s right! Tell him what to do! Take your stuff and go! She needs to come to Connecticut!” Make. It. Stop.

David and Annie are trying too hard. David is like Darcy because he tries to make situations about himself. “I’d never do XYZ” or “That’s not what you do to family.” I suspect he’s trying to do some major damage control while attempting to endear himself to the viewers. It’s almost like he hired a media consultant to overhaul his image. He clearly binge watched past seasons and joined snark forums to figure out what things he should say. No way did he know the significance of “55%” prior to filming “Pillow Talk.”

• Love 5