Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
swankie

S11.E16: Bye Wig, Hello Drama

Recommended Posts

Kandi gets a surprise at her "Welcome to the Dungeon" auditions; Eva deals with increasing wedding costs; Nene hosts a Bye Wig party during which the women rock their natural hair; a misunderstanding leaves everyone both wigless and speechless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Seem like the cameraman heading for the closet is what really set Nene off. Damn, she put her hands on him. Not cool.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What was in that closet that made her freak out on a pregnant woman like that damn 

Maybe there were roaches?! 🤣  Just kidding!  With the cameras blinking off and on I couldn't tell who she went after.  If it was Porsha, what was she thinking?  And to think Nene was the main one trying to school Porsha about her behavior when she and Kenya got into it.  Nene is such a hypocrite.  As late as she was during the whole Japan trip, she has the nerve to chastise Porsha and Marlo for being late to her party.  So I guess it's only a problem if it's someone holding up her party but she can make people wait for her all day long.  Bih, please!!!

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

She’s been bragging about how fabulous her closet is when apparently it ain’t shit.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Nene:  “I was devastated!”

Yeah, I imagine it put a real damper on the shopping trip you went on shortly after. 

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow.  There was a little bit of everything tonight. I don't care what NeNe is going through.  Her behavior was atrocious.  She's going to be on WWHL tonight so that should be interesting.

Did NeNe spend the whole time in her bedroom?  Those women were there for hours.

Shamari (?) is too old to drink till she pukes.

 I read somewhere that Cynthia's lap dance gave Todd a hardon that they had to edit out.

That's all I got except that there was something unsettling about the whole episode.

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I have given Nene a wide berth because of being Gregg's caregiver, and as far as the earlier stuff with Marlo, I was still willing to do that.  But, the end of this episode? Nope.  That's just way over the line.  It sounded like she was objecting to Kandi and Porshia going into her closet because it "wasn't together" (which I'm taking to be messy), and I can certainly understand that she might not want the cameras to film that.  I am always careful when I take pictures that I post or send out to make sure that there isn't a mess in the background, but, I'm not going to tackle someone to keep them out of a space.  It also looked like, from the bits and pieces we saw, that it kind of turned into a shoving match of people, which I just don't understand.  

Shamari puking is just, ugh.  She's not in high school at a party with friends, she's an adult with kids.  I hope she at arranged for a housekeeper or something to make up for the mess.  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

She thinks she's the Queen B.  Trust me, if the tables were turned - and if any of the other women behaved as insufferable as she has - she would be the first to go ham on them.  She's not known to have compassion, loyalty, tolerance towards others, but she expects it for herself.  #Overrated.

11 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

NeNe is being as horrible on WWHL as she was on the show.  She said Kandi and Porsha didn't even have the right to be upstairs in her house much less in her closet.

OK, let's see....she throws a party, throws a fit, goes to bed during said party, apparently never goes back downstairs, her invited guests go upstairs to say goodbye and they're wrong?  Um.  No bitch.  If they had just left, then they would have insensitive, ungrateful guests who didn't understand what she was going through.

Narcissist.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

NeNe could not have been more disrespectful of the callers or of Andy.  I guess he doesn't care as long as he continues to receive a paycheck.

It was hard to see what was going on with the closet but I'm pretty sure she grabbed the camera man's shirt and possibly ripped it.  She should have been charged with assault.  I also heard someone say, "she's pregnant" so it sounds like she went after Porsha, too.

  • Like 10
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t imagine why people keep hiring Nene, and don’t find her funny in the least - although the comment about having writers in her ears was laughable.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm starting to really HATE Madame Self-absorbed Leakes. Just blech!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly, with friends like Nene (if you want to call her one), you have to hold them at arm's length. Keep it casual and general and keep on moving. Otherwise, you will always get sucked into her drama and any perceived slight and you're on the shit list. 

Marlo had it right the first time when she was like, "I see you're good now, so I'm going to go home." If Nene wanted to chat through the issues after that, then talk a few days after. 

After watching WWH, I feel like Andy is also fed up with her shenanigans as well. I don't know if he has any power to influence whether she remains on the show or not, but she might want to dial it back about 100 notches. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Nene was horrible on WWHL tonight. She is aggressive, rude and just downright unpleasant. It's uncomfortable to watch her. And please Nene stop stroking your hair. This is something that all of the women do on all of the reality shows. Why do they have to pull it forward  over their shoulders and stroke it? 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I forgot with all the NeNe drama, but, damn!  Kandi and food!  I think she was eating in almost every scene at NeNe's. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe Nene didn’t want them in her fabulous closet because it was empty.  On WWHL I swear she was high, look at her eyes.  Ronnie honey, you still have problems in your marriage cause clearly Shamari isn’t over her lesbian “phase”.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

This was Scary Island-level good. Favorite moment: Shamari's throwing up, ever-helpful Cynthia runs for paper towels, Kandi pops a sandwich in her mouth and says it's time to go! Editors had a field day throughout - thanks to all!

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I forgot with all the NeNe drama, but, damn!  Kandi and food!  I think she was eating in almost every scene at NeNe's. 

She has to make up for all the meals she refused to eat in Tokyo!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Was Yvonna, Lavonna, Wakanda supposed to be a cast member?  She really is aggro towards Eva!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Why on earth would anyone need that much St. Germain for a gathering this size?

I love the faces Kandi makes. 

I loved Shamari’s hair. This is the only nice thing I can say.

As an emetophobe who had to mute the sound I would have never gone in that bathroom but I have been were Eva was and will vomit if I see someone else vomit.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

What does Nene keep in her closet that she would lose her shit over? Dead bodies? Phaedra's Mr. Chocolate? Kim's wig? A sex dungeon? Peter? She by Sheree? A door to Narnia? The possibilities are endless.

😂 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c7cbbe7547332686f

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

That was intense. 

Where did Shamari's 2 friends disappear to during dinner? And reappear? ?? hours later to give her an outfit change and drag her to the car? 

Nene was medicated. I think that's why she was filmed doing that slow dance in the middle of that empty area at the bottom of the stairwell. Production really hit her. Was she worried about what would show up for us Board Lovies to comment upon in her closet? Whatever it was, the mood swings were insane. Grief or no grief, she was acting medicated to me. She really genuinely broke down and i feel for her, but something is REALLY rotten in Leakes Land. 

I don't understand where that Yovana (sp?) woman fits in. Obviously she was a peach contender at some stage during the season, she faded into the background after the big build up with Nene's dissolution and Shamari's puking. I'm with Eva. I'd have had my foot in Nene's kitchen sink if I got puked on. And I'd be lucky not to hurl right back over her too. 

How LONG did all this go on for? Had to be 6 hours minimum right? Too long for guests IMO. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Juniebaby said:

Maybe Nene didn’t want them in her fabulous closet because it was empty.  On WWHL I swear she was high, look at her eyes.  Ronnie honey, you still have problems in your marriage cause clearly Shamari isn’t over her lesbian “phase”.

I think I heard Kandi say “where’s the rest of it”.

I have seen enough of Hovana from Decatur and her “dime piece” tattoo. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Nene was horrible on WWHL tonight. She is aggressive, rude and just downright unpleasant. It's uncomfortable to watch her. And please Nene stop stroking your hair. This is something that all of the women do on all of the reality shows. Why do they have to pull it forward  over their shoulders and stroke it?

Yeah, it's an annoying habit to watch. I notice Khloe K,  and also Teresa from RHONJ doing it a lot.  Gotta give those expensive extensions some love I guess.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

And the Academy Award goes to.......NeNe Leakes!

 So broken up over Gregs illness. Nobody understands what she is going through. It's so hard for her! Yet, Greg is rushed back to the hospital and where is NeNe? At home, getting ready for her party, of course! What a cold hearted bitch. If that were my husband you wouldn't be able to tear me away from his side. 

  • Like 20
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nene had beef with Marlo and that was their thing. They are both hard headed.

Nene was acting special, alright.  I did feel where she was coming from but do not think Nene was able to fully expressed herself.  I think this has to do because Nene has 1,000 different emotions about Greg’s cancer and their relationship.  Not everything is going to be told on camera in these 45 minutes episodes.

I think Nene was probably thinking about separating from Greg and then the cancer diagnosis came.  So, now Nene is stuck.  20+ years marriage.....LOTS of feelings! This is kinda like when a couple is going to break up but then a pregnancy comes up.  They stay together but in less than 2 years things go horribly wrong.

let me tell y’all!  

Those women are disrespectful AF!

Marlo- she is just rough!  Didn’t realize she is sister/bffs with Nene. Alright!

Shamari- phukin stop! Drunk lesbianism is not cute!  Have some respect for your husband, children and other people’s home.  You drinking the free booze and throwing up......in a nice bathroom and all over Eva......is plain nasty! 

Porsha- phukin stop! Not everything is about your pregnancy. Arriving late and screaming....’look at my ring’....was rude.  

Your ring is taller than your baby daddy.

So much disrespect all around.  Nene invited y’all to a catered shindig in her nice home while husband is dying in the hospital. 

Nene did not invite you into her closet.  She specifically said....No....like a million times!  No mean No! 

Kandi and Porsha....why?

Cameraman.....I don’t feel bad you got a beat down.

Stay out of people’s private spaces! 

Yes, normally I do not Side with anything Nene, but she told them the closet was dirty and to stay out....because, she did not want the camera man in there.  

It is all Kandi’s fault.

  Porsha is just stupid.  She rides the underground train!

(Kandi, stole her Dungeon set from Lipsync Battle).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

What the fuck is Nene hiding in her closet that she had to lay hands on the cameraman? Dead bodies? Empty racks? Is it a closet full of Fashion Nova designer rip-offs (no shade, I love Fashion Nova, lol)? I get that her closet may have been messy and maybe she didn't want it on camera (it seems she flipped her lid when she saw the cameraman advancing) but her level of aggression was in no way necessary or justified. And to lay hands on a pregnant woman just for walking in her closet (and Porsha was being complimentary while she was in there). I understand why Kandi would want to see the closet if Nene is always hyping it up and now. If I had finally made the trek to a friend's home, I would definitely want to see the pride and joy of their homes that they're constantly telling me that I need to see. And besides, if you didn't want people in the close quarters of your bedroom and closet, your ass shouldn't have gone up there and secluded yourself while the rest of your guests were left to host themselves. I don't care that her husband has cancer and went back in the hospital - it was more than enough reason for her to call the ladies and cancel the event. She decided to keep the event going, then she decided to have a breakdown because Marlo didn't respect her shopping grief...is this woman being medicated from all the stress she's dealing with? Because her behaviour was insane. And it is rude to show up to late to an event...I come from a family and community that doesn't know the meaning of 'on time' and it is annoying...but I'm always on time -Nene is not so she can miss with me constantly jumping on her guests immediately for being late.

Shamari, how are you dragging along your friends to an event without even asking the host if that's okay? Seeing how wasted she got, I can see she came fully prepared but man, you are too old to be drinking that much and puking over people and on people's floors. That was disgusting and you can't sell me on 'you like to have fun and let loose when you're away from your family'. You can do all those things without being THAT wasted. Drunk people are funny but that's going way too far.

I'm not a fan of Porsha's ring...it's big for the sake of being big but there's nothing unique or classy about it. She seems to be happy though so good for her. She made me laugh out loud at the end when she said 'take my mic off, I need to leave, I'm scared', lol. 

Not fond of Nene's natural hair but that's because I don't think she looks good blonde, especially a blonde pixie cut. I was confused about why she would bleach her natural hair that colour because it doesn't make any sense to me that you would expose your hair to dyes or something as extreme as bleach when you wear wigs everywhere you go. I get if you have a lot of gray hairs and you dye your hair...but bleach? It just seems unnecessary to put your hair through. All the other women looked gorgeous with their natural hair and I thought it was sad that so many of them thought they looked 'blah' without a wig on.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe Redickulous was in her closet?

I'm sorry but Nene's natural hair still looked like a wig.

Porsha's diamond was cloudy as hell.

Edited by mytmo
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nene had beef with Marlo and that was their thing. They are both hard headed.

Nene was acting special, alright.  I did feel where she was coming from but do not think Nene was able to fully expressed herself.  I think this has to do because Nene has 1,000 different emotions about Greg’s cancer and their relationship.  Not everything is going to be told on camera in these 45 minutes episodes.

I think Nene was probably thinking about separating from Greg and then the cancer diagnosis came.  So, now Nene is stuck.  20+ years marriage.....LOTS of feelings! This is kinda like when a couple is going to break up but then a pregnancy comes up.  They stay together but in less than 2 years things go horribly wrong.

let me tell y’all!  

Those women are disrespectful AF!

Marlo- she is just rough!  Didn’t realize she is sister/bffs with Nene. Alright!

Shamari- phukin stop! Drunk lesbianism is not cute!  Have some respect for your husband, children and other people’s home.  You drinking the free booze and throwing up......in a nice bathroom and all over Eva......is plain nasty! 

Porsha- phukin stop! Not everything is about your pregnancy. Arriving late and screaming....’look at my ring’....was rude.  

Your ring is taller than your baby daddy.

So much disrespect all around.  Nene invited y’all to a catered shindig in her nice home while husband is dying in the hospital. 

Nene did not invite you into her closet.  She specifically said....No....like a million times!  No mean No! 

Kandi and Porsha....why?

Cameraman.....I don’t feel bad you got a beat down.

Stay out of people’s private spaces! 

Yes, normally I do not Side with anything Nene, but she told them the closet was dirty and to stay out....because, she did not want the camera man in there.  

It is all Kandi’s fault.

  Porsha is just stupid.  She rides the underground train!

(Kandi, stole her Dungeon set from Lipsync Battle).

I feel like I watched a completely different show.  NeNe was just horrible......from beginning to end.  

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Those women are disrespectful AF!

Greg just got sent to the hospital and she chose to still have the party?  .... She invited these girls over then unleashed on them retired upstairs saying basically fuck you and  they had to hunt her down to say goodbye how were they disrespectful again? I get going through some things but her acting the way she did was being uber disrespectful ... I don't remember who but one of them wanted to leave and Nene refused saying she couldn't  so again who was being disrespectful? you have them all hanging out in your room cause you were being a bitch and they had to hunt you down then freak out on people for being upstairs when that's where you were at?  NeNe is 100% the wrong party here 100%

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

It doesn't matter what Nene did or did not have in her closet.  It doesn't matter if she had roaches.  It doesn't matter if it was messy.  It doesn't matter if it was empty.  It doesn't matter if there was pill bottles strewn all over the floor or a meth lab back in there.  It's her house, her closet, her private space and if she didn't want anyone in there, they should have respected that.  They don't pay the bills at Nene's house, Nene does.

Kandi would be goat wailing if Nene came up in her house and started going through her things.

Porsha would be crying/ready to fight if Nene came up in her house and started going through her things.

Nene should not have snatched up the cameraman like that but both Porsha & Kandi knew Nene was on edge and had just had a meltdown and the first minute Nene was like "don't go in there" they should have been like "Ok" and not gone in there.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

So as I have been witnessing this season of RHOA, it really must be true that women are only 1-2 drinks from girl on girl action or at least naturally bi-curious as it is being portrayed on this series.   I mean most of them seem to be all up on each other in heat..  Shamari really should be charges with attempted sexual assault on Eva..

Edited by tiredofwork
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I do not think Porsha or Kandi had any malicious intent when going into Nene's closet. Marlo seemed to be egging them on. Either way going into someone's closet does not warrant Nene's extreme reaction. Nene sent Cynthia in to get the girls out of her closet, but really did not give Cynthia the chance to retrieve them. Nene could have just gotten up and said that they were all headed back downstairs or something to get everyone out of her room. Also, did Eva change in Nene's closet or is the bathroom off of the closet? How long was Nene up in her bedroom anyway?

I thought Nene was on something as well. I wonder if whatever she was on was in her closet.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I feel like I watched a completely different show.  NeNe was just horrible......from beginning to end.  

I think I watched what you watched, lol.

I get that Nene is dealing with pressures of being a caretaker but her level of aggression and outrage is not okay. Her public pettiness putting down her husband is not okay and her being a caregiver should not justify that bad behaviour. Acting poorly out of frustration, stress or whatever else is an opportunity to acknowledge and learn how to manage better, it is not an excuse to treat others however you want and constantly say sorry afterward. Nene may not be used to being emotionally honest with people, she may not be used to crying, she may not be used to having to lean on other people for support but this is her lesson in all of this - and she's failing hard right now. And besides, Nene's behaviour is not out of character for her long before she was dealing with a sick husband. Given her history of being nasty to people, I just can't give her an endless amount of rope on this one because this isn't all that out of character for Nene.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I forgot with all the NeNe drama, but, damn!  Kandi and food!  I think she was eating in almost every scene at NeNe's. 

At this point, Kandi is just showing up to these events for the free meals. In her defense though, those crab legs looked good as hell!!!

This was a good episode. The producers were messy as fuck. Those time stamps were a precursor to fuckery!!!

I really, really had trouble following the Marlo/Nene argument. I get that Gregg urgently texted Marlo twice to go to Nene and be there/comfort her, Marlo drops everything (e.g. hair/nail appt) to rush over to Nene fearing the worst. This is where I lose the thread. Was Nene home and just refuse to let Marlo thru the gates and in the house or was she not home and out shopping?  Both kinda suck, but the latter sounds kinda callous given blot clots are deadly and her going out to run errands while Gregg was in surgery the week before. 

I think Marlo was truly was alarmed by Gregg's text and trying to be a good friend. Nene was just an asshole all around. I don't understand her yelling for Marlo to 'just support her' when really, Marlo dropping everything to run to be at her side is supporting her. WTF does Nene want? Just blind allegiance and parroting whatever Nene wants her to.

8 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I think I heard Kandi say “where’s the rest of it”.

After Kandi said this though, we saw Porsha open up a side door and say 'oh here it is' or something to that effect. Kandi then opened another door and exclaimed almost the same thing. We then hear Porsha say Nene's closet was "goals." 

Nene didn't lose her shit until the cameraman was making his way into her closet. So strange. So aggressive. There was no excuse for her behavior. 

Tanya is a good one and better than me. When all that vomiting was going on she was just getting towels and wiping up and being chippy chirpy. LOL!  She is growing on me but I am can't say that she is a fit, but I like the fresh air she brings so far. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, queenjen said:

How LONG did all this go on for? Had to be 6 hours minimum right? Too long for guests IMO. 

Yep - when they entered the bedroom to say goodbye Kandi said it was 9 and she'd been there since 3.  Which means Porsha was 3 hours late and Marlo was 3.5 hours late based on the time stamps that popped up when they entered (see below), I didn't really appreciate how late they were until Kandi said that.  Not that Nene should be preaching to anyone about being late, especially since it was just a party at someone's house not something with deadlines/start times.

10 hours ago, kassa said:

This was Scary Island-level good. Favorite moment: Shamari's throwing up, ever-helpful Cynthia runs for paper towels, Kandi pops a sandwich in her mouth and says it's time to go! Editors had a field day throughout - thanks to all!

The editors really outdid themselves.  Building foreshadowing, throwing shade.  I loved the time stamps on everything.

How can Nene get away with putting hands on the cameraman (and ripping his shirt no less) without consequences?  Since she got to be on "a special" WWHL by herself I have to assume her Queen Bee status was not impacted.  She also said on WWHL that she's filming some new show in Vancouver.  Lord help us.

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I think Marlo was truly was alarmed by Gregg's text and trying to be a good friend. Nene was just an asshole all around. I don't understand her yelling for Marlo to 'just support her' when really, Marlo dropping everything to run to be at her side is supporting her. WTF does Nene want? Just blind allegiance and parroting whatever Nene wants her to.

I agree that Marlo was alarmed by Gregg's texts. I think he text more than once to Marlo. Marlo did say she text Brent, which I believe Brent confirmed when he came out to comfort Nene. Is that when either Brent or Marlo said Nene was planning on going to the store or shopping? I missed that part of the exchange.

I am so going to host a party where I will have a meltdown then sit in my bedroom for the rest of it. Then claim when people want to leave they were not invited to my bedroom to say goodbye, even though half the party was already in my room.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you have them all hanging out in your room cause you were being a bitch and they had to hunt you down then freak out on people for being upstairs when that's where you were at? 

She had the nerve to complain on WWHL last night that they were not invited to her room so they had no business being there! Ok, Nene. Leave them all downstairs to fend for themselves. Such a great hostess you are!

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She had the nerve to complain on WWHL last night that they were not invited to her room so they had no business being there! Ok, Nene. Leave them all downstairs to fend for themselves. Such a great hostess you are!

Right? You cant leave but I'm gonna stomp my big feet up to my room.... bitch what were they supposed to do? I would see if she wasn't sitting with them all for a good solid few having a KiKi and laughing in her room upstairs ...LOL she is messy and grasping at straws to defend her behavior when she should just say I was wrong I'm sorry and move on....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Since they weren’t invited upstairs, they should have all just left when it was time to go and left the vomit and paper towels downstairs for NeNe to find later.  And, Kandi could have taken a plate of food with her, of course.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

I think Nene's all white house is ugly. Everything white and cream. No pops of color. Nothing on the walls. Are we sure this is her house? It does not look homey or lived in at all. Maybe that's why she didn't want anybody in her closet... she has nothing in there! 

Superficial note: Nene's son Brent is obese! Does the kid lay around all day? Does he go to school or have a job? 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

What is the hell was all that?!?!  That was one of the craziest episodes I've ever seen of this show.  From Nene's weird ass drink- and possibly drug-fueled dance, to the fight with Marlo, to Shamari hitting on Eva and trying to bite her nipple at the dinner table, to Eva shrieking "you puked on my leg!", to the closet altercation.....this was a whole mess.  I mean, I was laughing and making WTF?!? faces in equal amounts, but this shit was crazy.  

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

And the Academy Award goes to.......NeNe Leakes!

 So broken up over Gregs illness. Nobody understands what she is going through. It's so hard for her! Yet, Greg is rushed back to the hospital and where is NeNe? At home, getting ready for her party, of course! What a cold hearted bitch. If that were my husband you wouldn't be able to tear me away from his side. 

Don't forget that she went SHOPPING after he was taken to the hospital.  That's why Marlo couldn't find her and confirmed by Brentt when Marlo was trying to leave.  It's beyond amazing that Gregg is the one in danger of dying, yet he's looking out for her and calling her friends to check in on her.  I would link she would take something like a blood clot more seriously.....didn't she have blood clots a few years ago that restricted flying, or was that one of the other ladies?  I can't remember.  Either way, he had a tricky surgery (that she wasn't there for), he had to be rushed back to the hospital (which she didn't join him for), but everything is about her.  

While I don't generally think of Marlo as a caring person, I believe that she was worried about Nene and that she probably was hurt that after dropping everything to check in on Nene, Nene ignored her and then accused her of not caring.  That she even showed up to the party without hard feelings is a testament to their friendship.  And Nene's reaction is a testament to her narcissism.  

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

It doesn't matter what Nene did or did not have in her closet.  It doesn't matter if she had roaches.  It doesn't matter if it was messy.  It doesn't matter if it was empty.  It doesn't matter if there was pill bottles strewn all over the floor or a meth lab back in there.  It's her house, her closet, her private space and if she didn't want anyone in there, they should have respected that.  They don't pay the bills at Nene's house, Nene does.

Kandi would be goat wailing if Nene came up in her house and started going through her things.

Porsha would be crying/ready to fight if Nene came up in her house and started going through her things.

Nene should not have snatched up the cameraman like that but both Porsha & Kandi knew Nene was on edge and had just had a meltdown and the first minute Nene was like "don't go in there" they should have been like "Ok" and not gone in there.

Can I like this 10x?!  I'm no fan of Nene's. I'm over her schtick. And I hate when she gets a solo appearance on WWHL. I too want to see what was in her closet and am cracking up at the jokes about it. But I'm surprised at the poll results being overwhelmingly against NeNe on this.  I think it was rude of Kandi and Porsha to persist and agree they would've reacted the same or worse in the same situation.  NeNe couldn't have been clearer about not going in there and I think she only lost it when the cameraman was heading in. I'm a calm person but I too might've lost it at that point.  Though no one in my life would be so rude as to openly defy such a simple request! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

NeNe is a classic bully.  When Marlo stood up to her, NeNe started crying because she knew she was losing the argument.    I agree that NeNe has a right to say what is filmed in her house, however, she could have handled it without violence.

I guess Greg keeps NeNe's medications (alcohol?) in order and when he is not around, she goes off the deep end.  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×