Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

All of these obesees say they hope Dr Now can help them. Nothing has worked before. blah blah  How 'bout you stop eating so much?  How 'bout you employ a little discipline, try changing what you eat, stop snacking, or just give up the pizza and soda? Something.  But no. They go to Dr Now as if he has a magic wand. No one ever starts before they see him.

Even assuming that they are so big that they will still need surgery, why do they never go to a local bariatric surgeon or dietitian, get on a diet and drop 100 lbs before going to Houston?  Because they have no ability to delay gratification. None.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Wanda said:

She so proud of what she’s achieved today. She peed her pants in a whole different state. Woot woot

She said in the car on the way to the airport she had taken a water pill too.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Wear diapers if your bladder is that unreliable.

Oh, I'd say her bladder is utterly reliable. She knew exactly when it was gonna blow. 

4 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Starving seems to be her favorite word...we need to start a drinking game for every time she says 'I'm starving!'

We'd all be in a coma by now. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

"We can't be intimate"

So, you can't tell each other any secrets??

What is with that word on this show?? It's sex! You can't have sex because you're 4 feet thick!

All he's got to do is aim for the wet spot. I'll grab a pair of gasoline soaked undies and show myself out. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I’m dying, guys!  She grocery shops for all kinds of garbage. On the way home goes through a drive-through. Gets home and orders a pizza. It’s chips on the way to the airport. Isn’t even through check-in and tells her boyfriend to get her a burger and fries. My eyes could not be any bigger. I’m so gobsmacked!!  All while flying to Houston to see a doctor about losing weight. There is so much disconnect here .....

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

Holy poop!  It took me 20 minutes to catch up on all the comments.  You all are on fire tonight.

As I was walking through the airport last week on vacation, I made a point to find out which gate was going to Houston to scope out any potential Dr. Now patients. There was definitely at least one!

• LOL 10
  • Love 13

Apparently, they're another couple that will see Dr. Now, be shocked that she has to diet, and then fly back home.    

Tiffany Barker, age 28, Month 1-672, and BMI 112.

(There have to be 100 places to eat at IAH, before and after security).   

Is she kidding?  Grapes certainly resemble a bag of burgers, and a pizza or two. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

UMGOBLUE, is that university of Maine? 
also, does roku provide TLC without a cable subscription?? Trying to cut the cord.

Direct TV Now includes TLC. We just switched from Sling cuz it didn't. Direct TV now works with a Roku. 

• Useful 1

She said she doesn’t eat all day just binges at the end of the day! I don’t believe these people.  What a liar.

The good food is expensive argument. $30 that she spent for fast food would buy a shit load of lettuce.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13