Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"I can't have an accident on the plane." 

Yet, she's choosing to eat a burger and fries right before she gets on the plane. 

5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

So I am watching on Roku and they cut the parking lot scene...I am reading comments like, what the heck is everyone talking about...now I am pissed!!!

UMGOBLUE, is that university of Maine? 
also, does roku provide TLC without a cable subscription?? Trying to cut the cord.

So why couldn't Maja do this in the airport? Plan ahead, people.

And news flash - they are staring because you have a camera crew with you.

Trying to be compassionate here - can you imagine not being able to fit in the bathroom??? Why don't people stop eating before they get to this point? Who would want all this agita every time they leave the house? 

• Love 6

OH NO!!! Aaron sat RIGHT DOWN in peed on wheelchair.

Also, there is NO ONE staring at you in the airport because you are overweight—it's the CAMERA CREW they're looking at.

So he sat in the wheelchair after she had an accident in it......guess he’s done worse.

and yes honey, they are staring this time because you are making a scene about having an accident in your pants

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Omfg if I had to smell fucking McDonald’s on a plane, I’d throw up on the person. 

YES!  My husband brought an Egg McMuffin into the hospital room WHILE I WAS IN LABOR!  I wasn't very pleasant about it, tbh.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

UMGOBLUE, is that university of Maine? 
also, does roku provide TLC without a cable subscription?? Trying to cut the cord.

Michigan, my dear!!!  Leaders and Best! 😀

I am watching on Sling on the TV and also now streaming online (about 2 minute different).  I am riding like this until the end...I am never on time.  Now is my moment!!!😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1