Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I suspect she doesn't treat her boyfriend very well.  At least she can admit she has some crazy in her.  

I don't understand why Dr. Now can always spot the enabler, but then insists that they move in with the patient.  

• Love 5

Grapes!!

I. am. dying here.

"We have a limited income and it will be expensive to buy healthy food."

Sure. What about that THIRTY DOLLAR trip through the drive through after grocery shopping, followed by a pizza order? On that limited income. 

My eyes were rolling so hard at Tiffany's bullshit during that scene, that I think I hurt myself.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

The $30 fast food run was just one of several fast food bonanzas she goes through in a day. She's got to spend at least $100 day on garbage food.

1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

This girl is lying through her teeth to Dr. Now! Or else she's totally delusional. I'm going with both.

I have said it before and I will say it again- They all talk a good game. They are just talking heads- all of them.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, shouldbedancing said:

I don't understand how they can never argue with the poundticipants. All you have to do is walk out the room and put some headphones on. Argument over.

There's they mental and emotional abuse and guilt they heap on their enabler. That never ends. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The look on Aaron's face when Dr. Now said move to Houston was very Christian-like.   

Aaron could stand to lose quite a few pounds too.    I bet he's not going to change a thing he eats.  

Aaron looks like someone who used to lift weights or play football or something, but now he's going soft.  I do think there's some muscle under there, though.

• Love 3

cheating on sweets was "Rare"?  The scale won't lie!  And "Fully committed" means "no cheating!"

I am surprised they are moving before she got approved.  And I guess Aaron working at the restaurant is how he manages to feed her.  All the leftover food!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I really appreciate that Aaron works and that he found employment (and an apartment) BEFORE they moved!  He gets a break during the day and not solely a caregiver.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 13

(By the way, my new trick is having the thread open in two tabs; that way I can post in one when things occur to me and not lose my place. I'm still a page and a half behind but at least I can still get my snark in.)

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

Again, this woman went to culinary school. She's had the chance to learn techniques and try all kinds of unusual, wonderful things (my son went to culinary school and would call me all the time telling me about the great things he got to try). She, out of anyone who's been on this train wreck, should be able to find ways to make the healthy food she had to eat delicious. She is ridiculous. 

Ooh, Aaron got a restaurant job! He'll be able to bring home leftovers!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10