Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

I don't understand how they can never argue with the poundticipants. All you have to do is walk out the room and put some headphones on. Argument over.

That's what last week's guy did!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who thinks she and Aaron will break up before the end of the show?

I feel like this whole episode is going to mirror last week's episode.  Honestly, I figured she would fall down when she tried to get into that minivan.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The look on Aaron's face when Dr. Now said move to Houston was very Christian-like.   

Aaron could stand to lose quite a few pounds too.    I bet he's not going to change a thing he eats.  

I never understand why the whole family doesn't go on the diet, not necessarily stick to 1200 calories but at least eat the same food.

• Love 7

OMFG! WHAT A LYING LIAR THAT LIES!

She eats grapes as a snack? With crackers and yogurt? Why doesn’t she tell Dr. now that she starts her day with a drumstick dipped in some thing and also is grabbing an entire package of Oreos. And can’t make it on a shopping errand without 4000 cal of fast food.

I think the new format of the show should have 24 seven surveillance footage shown to Dr. now after they tell him how they eat. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, 88Keys said:

I feel like this whole episode is going to mirror last week's episode.  Honestly, I figured she would fall down when she tried to get into that minivan.  

I know. I was watching her approach that cab and waiting for the extra-special Houston airport gravity demons to strike and yank her down to the ground. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

She eats one meal a day. It starts when she opens her eyes and ends when she goes to sleep.

Which she is probably still doing. Since she’s probably not following the diet, she figures he’ll approve her for the surgery because she moved there.  She doesn’t understand that he has seen it all and heard it all and can see right through the bullshit.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Again, this woman went to culinary school. She's had the chance to learn techniques and try all kinds of unusual, wonderful things (my son went to culinary school and would call me all the time telling me about the great things he got to try). She, out of anyone who's been on this train wreck, should be able to find ways to make the healthy food she had to eat delicious. She is ridiculous. 

Ooh, Aaron got a restaurant job! He'll be able to bring home leftovers!  

This just made her “educated” enough to try and throw some knowledge at Dr Now. He had no idea that it’s expensive to eat healthy food. So she will be forced to go the fast food route.

in the immortal words of Schenee, she’s very knowledged.

Edited by Wanda
Add another point.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

OMFG! WHAT A LYING LIAR THAT LIES!

She eats grapes as a snack? With crackers and yogurt? Why doesn’t she tell Dr. now that she starts her day with a drumstick dipped in some thing and also is grabbing an entire package of Oreos. And can’t make it on a shopping errand without 4000 cal of fast food.

I think the new format of the show should have 24 seven surveillance footage shown to Dr. now after they tell him how they eat. 

That would be awesome!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

I know. I was watching her approach that cab and waiting for the extra-special Houston airport gravity demons to strike and yank her down to the ground. 

I almost needed one of Penny's pee pads for that comment.

Tonight's first set of gasoline-soaked drawers has been awarded to Jeeves!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Some people shouldn't color their own hair. A good colorist is worth every penny. Even more than a burger. Or 20. 

No lie. I dyed my hair for years and finally worked through my fear of hair dressers to get it done professionally before I went on the academic job market. I've had it done professionally ever since. I think it makes a big difference. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Her sister is a fatty too. 

5 days on the road?? Where does she live? I missed it. 

I thought her sister was pretty thin, the girl who carried the cat carrier?  BUt I was looking more on the posts here than the screen.

THey are somewhere in Washington state, so it is a long drive.

2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

That is a great idea.  Or he says something like,”The film crew showed me the footage of how you eat all day why are you lying to me?”

Can’t you just see the liars sitting there going hamina-hamina-hamina after geting caught in their deceit.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

No lie. I dyed my hair for years and finally worked through my fear of hair dressers to get it done professionally before I went on the academic job market. I've had it done professionally ever since. I think it makes a big difference. 

Fear of hairdressers? May I ask why?