Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If she's in Seattle (didn't catch the first minute or so), then the trip to Dr. Now's office is 35 hours.   I'm betting it will take at least 5 days, and probably more with them hitting every drive thru on the way.

It took a week!    

That apartment carpet is ugly.    Too bad they're on the second floor.    

That salad looks good.  Oh, yeah, sticking to the diet, not believing that for a second.

I love the Drag Me Down ad,

Dr. Pimple Popper doesn't give me a lot of faith in her when she doesn't recognize the awful things on the skin.   

And here come her dark roots.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

No lie. I dyed my hair for years and finally worked through my fear of hair dressers to get it done professionally before I went on the academic job market. I've had it done professionally ever since. I think it makes a big difference. 

Truth! I’m blessed now to be able to afford to drop a couple hundred bucks a few times a year to get my hair professionally cut and colored and you can really tell the difference.  Always such a nice treat. 

• Love 2
Just now, Granny58 said:

Anybody else tired of Dr pimple popped saying "I don't know what this is."

I have never seen her say anything else! If I were her patient I would be concerned. 

Tiffany: I am going to remain seated, in the car, where I have been for five days, until someone can get a chair unpacked for me to resume my sitting in. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

She doesn't look any different... but surely if she lost, she would FEEL different.    

Of course she didn't.  I am actually surprised she lost 26 pounds.  I thought it would be no more than 10 pounds, which at her weight she could lose in a week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Hmm...guessing 12 lbs loss. It has been 2 months, after all. Suck dedication. 

Typo, but I’ll leave it since it seems more appropriate than “such dedication” lol

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

If they threw me under the bus like that I wouldn't bring them any food at all. You would have to get whatever food you ate!

They should live by that twist on Michael Pollan's food rule: Don't eat junk food unless you make it yourself.

Don't eat anything unless you get off your ass and go get it. (This is the reason I refuse to use drive thrus. If I'm gonna get fast food I'm at least gonna get out of the car and go get it. But then my idea of a fast food binge is 1 or 2 McD's hamburgers and a small or medium fries. Occasionally I'll throw in an apple pie. It's less than 10 bucks.)

• Love 7

How stupid do the poundticipants think Dr Now is regarding their food habits & weight when they sit in the exam room chair with their arms sitting on their shelf of a stomach?

"I did break from my diet a FEW times......." ha ha ha ha

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Not all salads are low calorie. Depends on the ingredients and dressing. Cheesecake Factory ultimate taco explosion salad (not sure what its called)  has over 1500 calories

Same thing with Applebee's Oriental Chicken salad, also over 1500 calories per portion.

And I bet she doesn't even realize that liquid calories count too!

• Love 8