Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

"JUHNELLE, I SEEN YOU WIT KIEFFAH. YA HIGH, YA BOTH HIGH!"

When you literally can HEAR a picture.....

I swear, that's exactly what she is saying in the 5th picture.

Edited by kaydub
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Billina said:

How long before Boston Herb tells Jenelle she needs to have a baby with him to make their relationship official?

Any day now, right?

She just needs to make sure she doesn't still have the aborted remains of David's child inside her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm really hoping the gods of justice smile upon us and he sits his ugly as in jail for awhile. I agree that if she bails him out, they're still together. I'm still totally split on that though. While I can see them trying to pull a fast one on MTV (and us), I just don't know if UBT would be ok with her even pretending to be with another guy.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

He must be selling kid's clothes (or perhaps buying).  Description of the business:

"Chain retailer buying & selling trendy secondhand clothing for teens & young adults"

We have one local.  They sell woman and men’s clothes at ours.  Name brand resale. Ours doesn’t have kids clothes.  😕

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Once Upon a Child is the kid version of Platos Closet.  

I wonder if he will turn himself in.  I mean, it’s not like the local law enforcement doesn’t know where to find him.  Been there plenty of times. 

Also the comments on the TMZ post above.....the person claiming they change court dates without notice “all the time.”??????  Uh, do what now?  No they don’t!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

And now I’m dead....😆😆😆

Our hero!

Unfortunately nobody’s going to arrest David. It’s not that kind of crime that makes the warrant cops go get him. They’ll arrest him if they pull him over for a driving infraction or something and they run his license. He can probably even get it dismissed (the warrant - not the misdemeanor) if he pays the fine/damages. Not likely. He would have been smarter to show up to court and not pay what he owed.

What it will prevent him from getting is a JOB. Like he has any intention of doing so. He’ll sell off anything not bolted down first. I guess he thinks he’ll get alimony from Jenelle and thinks he can hold off til then. Don’t sign up for another reality show Jenelle you stupid POS Thundercunt  until divorce is final. I think Marriage/Family Boot Camp would take her and Barb without the psycho around.

I wonder what he got for eight trash bags of used clothes😜

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I am not an attorney, so forgive me if this is a stupid question— but would David get into problems if he is selling any of Jenelle’s clothes before a divorce settlement is reached?

• Love 2

Wouldn’t having a warrant out also prevent him from being able to renew his driver license and registration?  I know in some places they will suspend your DL for unpaid fines and warrants.  Not that he would care, but if he were to get pulled over on a warrant and suspended license he would certainly be taken in.  

I guess I was just figuring (hoping) since he has a known relationship with the local law enforcement, maybe they would be so fed up with him they’d be eagerly waiting to pull him over and take him in.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Adiba said:

I am not an attorney, so forgive me if this is a stupid question— but would David get into problems if he is selling any of Jenelle’s clothes before a divorce settlement is reached?

Not a stupid question, at all. Yes. He could get in trouble, but he probably won't. He was ordered to not retaliate by destroying property, sell anything or harm any of the animals when the temporary restraining order was granted. But, he claimed casa swamp was broken into when he was in Tennessee to go to a court hearing about the separation.  Some speculated that Jenelle sent people to the swamp to take the boat and anything else of value when they knew he would be gone. The other scenario is that he sold and pawned what he could for cash and said he was robbed to cover his ass. He can say Jenelle's nasty clothes were stolen when the supposed break in happened. Knowing the way both of them operate, either story is plausible.

It's hilarious to know he's gone from bragging about having more money and possessions than all the jealous hatters and threatening people every day to having to try to sell used clothes to come up with money to keep the lights on. He's been quiet on social media lately which leads me to believe he couldn't pay his cellphone and wifi bills. He probably had to beg someone for gas money to drive to the used clothing store😂😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, beckie said:

Is Maryssa still with him? If so, what she must be going through.

This and the fate of the animals are the only things keeping me from dancing with joy to see him brought low.  

• Love 9

Something tells me David will leave Maryssa with her grandparents, before too long.  Now that Jenelle and her wallet aren't around to pay for motion after motion in court, and to push the image of this loving, blended family, I doubt David will give a shit if Maryssa wants to go back to her old life with her grandparents.  He never cared about Maryssa, getting custody of her was all about Jenelle "winning" over David's ex.  Utterly ridiculous.

Besides, David needs to scour his social media for the next dumb chick willing to shack up with him, and probably procreate, with him.  Much easier to do that if he doesn't have to worry about raising a preteen daughter.

• Love 7

Tennessee judge has dismissed former Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans’ order of protection request  against estranged husband David Eason, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

Jenelle, 27, and David, 31, were expected in Davidson County District Court for a 9 a.m. hearing, but it was cancelled.

According to a Davidson County Clerk, “there was a notice of voluntary dismissal without prejudice filed by the the petitioner on January 10.”

This means that Jenelle decided to drop the restraining order against David.

The star’s courtroom drama comes after a bitter, months-long court battleOpens in New Window, in which the judge was twice forced to extend a temporary restraining order against her ex.

The order of protection was issued on behalf of Jenelle and her three kids: Jace, 10, Kaiser, 5, and Ensley, 2.

As Radar readers know, Jenelle previously accused David of being violent towards her and her children. Her claims came after her shamed husband shot their family dogOpens in New Window, Nugget, dead after she bit Ensley in the face.

Jenelle left her and David’s North Carolina propertyOpens in New Window, nicknamed “The Land,” and announced on October 31, 2019, that she was divorcing DavidOpens in New Window after a tumultuous four-year romance.

A source told Radar that Jenelle ran out of money and realized she needed to end her marriage in order to start earning an income again.

The permanent restraining order would have meant that Jenelle would have had full custody of her and David’s shared child, Ensley, and he would not be allowed to come within 100 yards of them or post anything about them on social media.

The divorce proceedings are still pending.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Billina said:

Something tells me David will leave Maryssa with her grandparents, before too long.  Now that Jenelle and her wallet aren't around to pay for motion after motion in court, and to push the image of this loving, blended family, I doubt David will give a shit if Maryssa wants to go back to her old life with her grandparents.  He never cared about Maryssa, getting custody of her was all about Jenelle "winning" over David's ex.  Utterly ridiculous.

I think David wanted Maryssa around to watch over all those damn kids between the two of them and their myriad of exes. She no longer serves a purpose anymore. I feel bad for that kid. Her mom is a waste of space also. She really has few good options. 

• Love 7

I don't care who she sleeps with, who she divorces or doesn't. If however, MTV decides to film her again I'm yelling loudly in protest.

She never left the man to protect her kids or animals, just herself.  All I need to know.

• Love 9
On 1/13/2020 at 6:59 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

So they are just chowing down on a whole cake?  There goes Jenelle, being mother of the year again.  God forbid she cut them a small slice and put it on a plate.  

Coming to You Tube? Really? Now she has a You Tube channel? Got forbid she should Get a 9-5 job...I guess it's a lot easier to stick a camera in front of your kids and exploit them online.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I'm surprised she hasn't been posting her new boooooyfriend all over SM yet.  After all, he is the new daddy. 

The Ashley commented that Jenelle and Herb are no more.   She said she’d be posting an article later.  The Kail news has her busy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, kicksave said:

Coming to You Tube? Really? Now she has a You Tube channel? Got forbid she should Get a 9-5 job...I guess it's a lot easier to stick a camera infant of your kids and exploit them online.

Unfortunately, they've had a YouTube channel for a while.  They were doing some off-grid living or something.  Like most of Jenelle's birth control plans, it didn't work out. 

8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Anyone notice the crate in the back.  😕

Does she not teach her kids any manners?  I get toddlers and being at home, but every time I've seen these kids lately, they're eating like damn animals without a manner in sight. 

4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Big news tmrw.  Apparently David and Jenelle are back together.  Not shocked.  Let’s see if it happens.  

She needed to do something to show up Kail!

This makes me ill. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Apparently David and Jenelle are back together.

I still maintain they were never split up. I guess her image rehab didn't go as planned so they scrapped the divorce ruse altogether. 

6 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Does she not teach her kids any manners?  I get toddlers and being at home, but every time I've seen these kids lately, they're eating like damn animals without a manner in sight. 

Given the speech delay/issues and her constant stuffiness, I doubt she ever learned how to chew and breathe at the same time. I'm still working with my 3 year old on chewing with his mouth closed, and I'm not a dumpster fire human being :). 

*off to shower now that I have defended Jenelle*

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, druzy said:

image.png.c09bf0ed47faaecd130188dd78f153c6.png

Does “vacation” mean jail/prison?

1 hour ago, Fosca said:

MTV probably didn't rush over to her with a new contract to welcome her back after she "separated" from David, so they dropped the facade.  Poor Kaiser.

I am guessing MTV is waiting for the kids to reach the age of consent so they can sign their own contracts.   I bet the execs are coming up daily with  train wreck horror of reality tv program possibilities.

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Does “vacation” mean jail/prison?

No-lol. He's in Mexico. Imagine asking a stranger to take that picture for you.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 1/14/2020 at 12:40 PM, galaxychaser said:

No one is going to hire Jenelle for a 9-5 job. Like ever.

Strip clubs would. She could work the lunch crowd.

Edited by kicksave
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1