Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/2/2023 at 11:29 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am officially bored.

New Mauricio cheating gossip.

Facebookers claim M only lives with Kyle when she is filming.

IMG_4556.png

If it has to do with Morgan Wade, it's Kyle who is messing with that 28 year old girl. Not Mauricio. 

This is not to say that Mo hasn't had his own side piece(s), but Morgan is Kyle's new friend... there's a tik toker somewhere that has done a deep dive with this. I wish I could remember the @.  

ETA: the tik toker with the tea: https://www.tiktok.com/@stephwithdadeets?lang=en

Edited by funnygirl
found the @
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Allison said Kyle would be married twice...she didn't say she would stay with Mauricio forever...just that she would only be married twice.  She also said he would never fulfill her emotionally. 

I remember in season 1 she had hinted at wanting another baby and he wasn't for it.  Now with 2 of the 3 of their kids grown... the prediction has been fulfilled.

He's been checked out for awhile now...and she's needy.  I bet the season 4 rumors weren't a rumor.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
36 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I hope this isn't true

Me too....I honestly thought that Kyle and Mauricio would be one of the couples that would last.  I'm kind of upset about this.  

55 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Somewhere out there Alison is smoking on her e cig with glee 

Funny!!  But, I'm still sad over this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Well, I don’t watch any longer, but I did for a long time.  I just dropped in to say Damn!  I’m shocked!  Maybe, I’ve been out of the loop.  There were always rumors of Mauricio being unfaithful, but never knew if they were true.  Anyway…….great storyline.  Does she speak to Lisa V. anymore?  

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Me too....I honestly thought that Kyle and Mauricio would be one of the couples that would last.  I'm kind of upset about this.  

Funny!!  But, I'm still sad over this.

I’m honestly very saddened too. There have been rumors about Mauricio cheating since day 1, but there had never been anything to back it up. I thought Kyle and Mauricio made a beautiful couple, and they had a beautiful family. It was refreshing to see a couple together so long in Hollywood and on reality television at that. I also loved how Kyle was so grateful for Mauricio and their kids. I think her first tagline was “I’m not the richest girl in Beverly Hills, but I’m the luckiest.” 

I don’t follow too many Hollywood couples much, but as a longtime BH fan, shocked by this. Maybe I shouldn’t be, but I am. They were just couple goals to me as a single gal.

• Like 11
15 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I remember in season 1 she had hinted at wanting another baby and he wasn't for it.  Now with 2 of the 3 of their kids grown... the prediction has been fulfilled.

Yeah, I remember her saying that she wished she had another one right after Portia. I definitely feel bad especially for Portia. I (mostly) thought they were in it forever, but it isn't like there weren't things that could be interpreted as signs. 

I wonder if this split will change anything with the dynamic between the Hiltons and the Umanskys. The Hiltons never got over their grudge about the way Mauricio left Hilton and Hyland. Will Kyle see their POV more now that Mauricio is no longer in her corner? Will this hurt his working relationship with Farrah at all? Will Mo be in the upcoming season at all?

If so, I wonder if there were any visible signs in the new season that all wasn't well. Also, are they announcing because one or both of them have moved onto other people? Lots of questions with this one. 

I for one would never have predicted that Dorit and PK would still be together while Mauricio and Kyle are not. Now that I'm thinking about it, is LVP the only person from the early seasons who is still with her husband? Taylor, Camille, Adrienne, Yolanda, Marisa, Erika have all moved onto new partners...am I missing anyone? Oh, Rinna and Harry are still (somehow) together. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 3
  • Applause 1

You know he must really want out, because he’s got those business assets that are marital property to divide.  Ouch!  Unless, they had a prenuptial or got a post nuptial later on.  Still…..it doesn’t always protect you the way you expect.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And she has commented…

IMG_4844.jpeg

Lol, you know all of like two people reached out to her but she's still going to say her phone is blowing up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

I’m not a Kyle fan, but wish her well in this.  The only upside is that it might bring her some positive coverage. It’s way past time for those Vanderpump cast members to go away on that cheating scandal.  Way too much about them.     Ugh….

• Like 3
(edited)

Well, Erika got that one wrong!

Interesting timing: didn't filming on the new season just wrap? According to a People article, Mo had told Tamra and Teddi on their podcast a few months ago that he and Kyle addressed the rumors of marital strife during filming.

Outside the family, the most devastated person right now has got to be PK.

Edited by dmeets
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
8 minutes ago, MMEButterfly said:

Wait! Kyle is in a semi-public relationship with another woman?

Are they official or is it just a rumor? Interesting if she moved on before Mauricio did. 

• Like 1

I am shocked! Actually shocked.

If I think about it, the signs were there and when my daughter called and said that one of the Real Housewives was separating, my first guess was them.

Dubois was right after all this time.

• LOL 1
(edited)

I freaking love Morgan Wade. Reckless was one of the best new artist releases a few years ago. Her acoustic stuff is insanely good. Have tickets to see her this summer. I want her to be happy and only have good things happen in her life. I saw a photo of her with Kyle and thought it was an odd friendship. So, my mind is kind of blown. 

Edited by dbell1
Edited because Myle isn’t Kyle 😂
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I freaking love Morgan Wade. Reckless was one of the best new artist releases a few years ago. Her acoustic stuff is insanely good. Have tickets to see her this summer. I want her to be happy and only have good things happen in her life. I saw a photo of her with Myle and thought it was an odd friendship. So, my mind is kind of blown. 

I know!  Seems unlikely to me, but…..ya never know.  

https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/03/kyle-richards-mauricio-umansky-rhobh-split-separate/

• Like 1

Well I sure did not see THAT  coming!

Kyle did and does seem to be going through some kind of midlife crisis, with all of the new teeth and fillers and whatever all she's had done, plus the weight loss. And I noticed her posting a lot about Morgan Wade, who I'd never heard of. I assumed she was some kind of family friend trying to get a music career going and Kyle was posting to help her out.

Kyle never struck me as the type to dip into the lady pond, honestly she strikes me more as the type to get pretty raunchy with her man.

Wow.

• Like 14
30 minutes ago, ww92 said:

Kyle never struck me as the type to dip into the lady pond

Yawn. Another HW dipping a toe, it won't last.  But now I wonder, Brandi said she had slept with another HW other than Denise...is Kyle on that short list?

Mo might not have been in the bedroom in Aspen when Rinna said Kathy lost her mind ranting and raving, stepping on sunglasses, etc...Kim might have wanted to talk about somebody's husband, LVP really did say something when she joked about Mo and Portia, Portia being the other woman sort of thing.  

Kyle got her revenge body and is living out loud, for now.

I for one cannot wait to see who Mo is seen with in public.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2

The singer Morgan Wade is quite young, but Kyle does have that cheerleader thing where she does splits, right?  Does she still break out with that routine at gatherings, like she used to do?  It used to crack me up.  

• Like 2

I don't think I have ever really been surprised by a Housewife break up before, but I have to admit this one did it. I immediately assumed Mauricio must have gotten too public with one of his side pieces but, wrong again, it seems. If the rumors are true about her new relationship, I am truly surprised. Even if she wanted to dip into the Lady Pond, a heavily tattooed country singer would not have been on my Bingo card.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Did Kyle just clean up her IG? Because I just flipped through it and I don't see any pics of her and MW on Kyle's page. And I could have sworn she had tons before because that's what I would have seen originally when I was like MW must be a friend Kyle is trying to help out with some PR.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And she has commented…

IMG_4844.jpeg

Full circle! 

And she definitely wasn't picking up on Camille's divorce because Allison specifically said that as soon as the kids get bigger you'll have nothing in common. 

And here we are… 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

This situation reminds me of Chrishelle Stause ("Selling Sunset") and G-Flip (non-binary).  Chrishelle was married to Justin Hartley ("This is Us"), and after they divorced, she dated her real estate manager for a while, but fell in love with G-Flip, and they recently got married.

Chrishelle and G-Flip seemed an odd couple at first, as Chrishelle is much like Kyle:  very girly, frilly hair, perfect makeup.  G-Flip is a tattooed, non-binary rapper.  But watching them together, it fits, and they appear very happy.

So yeah, maybe it's true that it's Kyle and Morgan Wade, rather than Mauricio and another woman.

Now, there have been Mauricio cheating rumors for years, and in the Chrishelle/Justin marriage, his cheating led to their divorce.  Wouldn't surprise me if Mauricio's constant cheating finally got Kyle fed up.  Allegedly, lol.

Kyle's recent transformation, especially the weight loss, was a tell.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 3
  • Useful 7
50 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I am honestly hoping that’s the case.

I thought that too, but I hope it’s not.  She was always so smug about Mauricio being so perfect, making Taylor feel like she “should have what she & Mo have.”  She never let any cracks show.  I felt like it was fishy.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Ratings are going to be through the roof next season of BH. 

Not necessarily. They've been done filming for at least a month or two, so this probably won't be addressed. Unless they haven't done the reunion, yet, and they talk about it there. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Not necessarily. They've been done filming for at least a month or two, so this probably won't be addressed. Unless they haven't done the reunion, yet, and they talk about it there. 

Didn't the tabloids say that Mauricio only lived at home while filming? I can see someone like Erika addressing it. With Rinna gone, everyone else will have to up their shitstirring game. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Didn't the tabloids say that Mauricio only lived at home while filming? I can see someone like Erika addressing it. With Rinna gone, everyone else will have to up their shitstirring game. 

Not sure about the tabloid stuff but I did hear rumblings that supposedly Erika and some of the girls start questioning their marriage…to what extent, I don't know. Kyle's always been able to throw stones and hide her hand - the sniper from the side, so it would be interesting if she actually was confronted about something and had to answer instead of deflect.

She's been hanging out with the 28 year old country singer since last Spring, often times with Teddi in tow. Surely the Fox Force Five are aware of some dirt.

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

I think Mo cheated. I think for the sake of the girls he has been staying at home in an effort to “remove the band aid slowly” for the girls. They are daddy’s girls. 
I don’t think Kyle is swimming in the lady pond. I think they have become good friends, but I don’t think Kyle is gay. If it turns out to be true, I’d be shocked, but it would add up with Allison saying Mo would never fulfill her emotionally. Maybe because he’s not a woman?

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Somewhere out there Alison is smoking on her e cig with glee 

“He will never fulfill you. Never.”

”I know things that others don’t. I LOVE that about me.”

Frankly, not surprised. Mo’s roaming eye re: Dorit last year was a huge tell. Prolly cracks in that “perfect” relationship long before then, as well. 

3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

3FBDFCB7-CC10-4389-A7AB-0BD2BE5F0D8D.jpeg

We’ll see.

• Like 3