Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

On 12/8/2023 at 2:56 AM, Surrealist said:

Screenshot_20231208_015406_Chrome~2.jpg

He separated from his wife after his mistress had "Fallen Pregnant"?  Mercy!  I wonder upon what or whom she might have fallen.  Ladies, I suggest we must all take greater care with our steps lest we "fall" in an unseemly manner.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17

I am home sick with covid and watching reruns of BH - currently the episode when they're in Mexico with Diana and the rest.  Wow - Kyle was much nicer and carefree back then.  She's also running around complaining that everyone who doesn't want to stay up and drink with her and Dorit are losers and don't know how to have fun.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Ss55 said:

I am home sick with covid and watching reruns of BH - currently the episode when they're in Mexico with Diana and the rest.  Wow - Kyle was much nicer and carefree back then.  She's also running around complaining that everyone who doesn't want to stay up and drink with her and Dorit are losers and don't know how to have fun.

Nevermind.  Said before

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 1

One thing I just thought about is that so many cast members of this show have been affected by suicide. Kyle recently lost her best friend. Lisa Vanderpump lost her brother. Sutton and Kathryn lost their fathers. Taylor lost her husband. It's very heartbreaking. I don't think any Housewife city has cast members who've experienced so many tragedies. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 12/20/2023 at 1:55 AM, Surrealist said:

The first thing I did was look for her age, but didn't see it listed. 

She is 31 according to some site, she was a realtor, and she is trying to be a designer now. Influencer with 20,000 IG followers?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She is 31 according to some site, she was a realtor, and she is trying to be a designer now. Influencer with 20,000 IG followers?

Thank you! I saw something about her being an influencer, but didn't know if she had a traditional job.

I figured she was probably in her thirties rather than her twenties. That would be a little too close to his daughters' ages.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea she’s 31 but that’s an adult and if she wants to date an older guy who cares. 

Maybe his wife?  Or maybe not, I don't know.   Dating a still married man to raise your sm profile or really for any reason just seems slimy to me. 

• Like 5
On 1/7/2024 at 4:18 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Still believe she caught him cheating and that's what initiated the separation. Perhaps she found texts on his phone, DMs or something worse. 

https://realityblurb.com/2024/01/05/kyle-richards-says-she-had-fight-with-mauricio-for-talking-to-women-on-social-media-in-rhobh-preview-plus-she-shares-cryptic-post-amid-split/

I mean, she should just be HONEST and say what happened.  She demands honesty from everyone else.

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I mean, she should just be HONEST and say what happened.  She demands honesty from everyone else.

i actually want all the non FFF to give her the exact treatment she has given others about being open.  Be as pushy as she is with everyone.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 6

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle.

Shit. 

As I catch up on this season, I do think there are things to like about Kyle. She seems like a really good, caring mom. I think there's a genuine heart beating in there beneath all of the silicone and Botox. I feel for her because she got dealt a shit hand with her childhood. And it's really hard to watch her this season because she seems to be genuinely going through some sort of mental crisis, and I don't like to see anybody in pain.

But, my God, she is SUCH an unapologetic Mean Girl. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 1/11/2024 at 9:38 AM, heatherchandler said:

The only issue I see with everyone expecting the exact level of honesty as with others is that they do have four daughters, some of whom are also involved in business with Mo, and outing cheating, for example, would potentially affect the relationships and family going forward in a way that other reasons would not. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 1/21/2024 at 7:26 PM, nicole21290 said:

The only issue I see with everyone expecting the exact level of honesty as with others is that they do have four daughters, some of whom are also involved in business with Mo, and outing cheating, for example, would potentially affect the relationships and family going forward in a way that other reasons would not. 

Well then he shouldn’t cheat!  If you don’t want a bad reputation as a cheater, then don’t do it.  And if he wants his daughters to respect him, in life and business, then he should be respectable.

I get it, she wants to keep certain things off the show, I would too!  But she should give others the same grace.

I think that unless you don’t care what dirty laundry is aired, don’t go on a reality show.  

On 1/21/2024 at 7:41 AM, ladle said:

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle.

Shit. 

As I catch up on this season, I do think there are things to like about Kyle. She seems like a really good, caring mom. I think there's a genuine heart beating in there beneath all of the silicone and Botox. I feel for her because she got dealt a shit hand with her childhood. And it's really hard to watch her this season because she seems to be genuinely going through some sort of mental crisis, and I don't like to see anybody in pain.

But, my God, she is SUCH an unapologetic Mean Girl. 

I don’t feel bad for her.  She loves her kids, absolutely, but now she’s saying it’s time for her daughters to be her “friend,” that is not how it works.  Her daughters are probably not thrilled to be the sounding board for her marital woes.

She wants people to be jealous of her.  You can tell- she enjoyed having the “perfect” marriage and that Mo was making crazy money.  Now things are falling apart and she doesn’t know how to handle it.  But she’s such a jerk, I don’t feel bad for her.

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I get it, she wants to keep certain things off the show, I would too!  But she should give others the same grace.

THIS. She didn't care about Vanderpumps kids when she went after their mother, right after their uncle died. She didn't care about Denise's kids when she and her gang berated her over and over about an alleged hookup with Brandy.  She didn't care about Sutton's kids when she repeatedly didn't have her 'friend's' back  anytime the newest mean girl went after her. Etc etc etc.  I would never force anyone to expose the pain in their marriage in real life, but its long overdue for Kyle to get a taste of her own 'Just be Honest!' medicine. And they barely mentioned the husband in one or two episodes anyway vs the season-long attacks she joins in.  Hope AM realizes how she's been used and turns that foul behavior on its source.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

THIS. She didn't care about Vanderpumps kids when she went after their mother, right after their uncle died. She didn't care about Denise's kids when she and her gang berated her over and over about an alleged hookup with Brandy.  She didn't care about Sutton's kids when she repeatedly didn't have her 'friend's' back  anytime the newest mean girl went after her. Etc etc etc.  I would never force anyone to expose the pain in their marriage in real life, but its long overdue for Kyle to get a taste of her own 'Just be Honest!' medicine. And they barely mentioned the husband in one or two episodes anyway vs the season-long attacks she joins in.  Hope AM realizes how she's been used and turns that foul behavior on its source.

Can I add a FUCK YEAH!? All of this.  It isn't  just that she didn't care how their moms were treated but laughed at the treatment of the kids by fellow housewives.  THAT right there tells you who Kyle is.  I am here for a reckoning of Kyle.  Too mean?

Edited  to add:  In simplest terms, Kyle requires unwavering grace and loyalty yet gives neither.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 4
  • Applause 12
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle is such a gross person for this .... like no one heard of your dead best friend before this but YOU drug her family onto this show to have a celebration ... this just harks back to Lisa vanerdpump and We all had things going on after her brother killed himself ... She really is the true bad guy in this

Wow, that was low, even for Kyle. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4

When even Erika looks less shitty than you there’s something wrong. Kyle is such a c*** lately. Sorry for language but what a rude comment from her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
2 hours ago, Marley said:

When even Erika looks less shitty than you there’s something wrong. Kyle is such a c*** lately. Sorry for language but what a rude comment from her.

She knows she is being a total B when she is saying things like this too. She gets a weird “pinchy” voice, and speech pattern and look on her face when she is saying mean things while she is trying to pretend she isn’t being mean. She had that exact same style of speaking and pinchiness  when she brought up to Maurice, Dorit and Bubba the time when Erica was rudely telling Garcelle’s son to F-off at the party.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Marley said:

I was glad that Erika mentioned Merce's ashes were divided up. Something Kyle seems to have never heard of anyone doing before.

• Like 8
(edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 5:18 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Still believe she caught him cheating and that's what initiated the separation. Perhaps she found texts on his phone, DMs or something worse. 

https://realityblurb.com/2024/01/05/kyle-richards-says-she-had-fight-with-mauricio-for-talking-to-women-on-social-media-in-rhobh-preview-plus-she-shares-cryptic-post-amid-split/

Kyle said on the show that women were sending messages to Mauricio on social media for years, not the other way around, and that he didn't answer. She said that he followed some people and "liked" photos, and this bothered her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kyle said on the show that women sent messages to Mauricio on social media for years, not the other way around, and that he didn't answer. She said that he followed some people and "liked" photos, and this bothered her. 

Sometimes I think social media brings more headaches than positivity, especially to those in relationships. Who is appropriate to follow? What's appropriate to like? What's okay to say? Kyle said she didn't mind Mauricio liking Erika's pictures for example, because they're friends. Erika has posted some VERY racy stuff on IG before. I can't imagine Kyle (or any woman) being okay with her partner liking other women's sexy pics. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Sometimes I think social media brings more headaches than positivity, especially to those in relationships. Who is appropriate to follow? What's appropriate to like? What's okay to say? Kyle said she didn't mind Mauricio liking Erika's pictures for example, because they're friends. Erika has posted some VERY racy stuff on IG before. I can't imagine Kyle (or any woman) being okay with her partner liking other women's sexy pics. 

I think that if you are that insecure with your relationship that him liking other girls pictures is kinda a RED flag .... Like why are you with the man if you dont trust him ... you are just gonna end up spending your whole life worried that he is looking for something else EVERYWHERE he is that he isnt wtih you .. thats kinda sad to me

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/8/2024 at 2:16 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I think that if you are that insecure with your relationship that him liking other girls pictures is kinda a RED flag .... Like why are you with the man if you dont trust him ... you are just gonna end up spending your whole life worried that he is looking for something else EVERYWHERE he is that he isnt wtih you .. thats kinda sad to me

🎯🎯🎯

You said exactly what I was thinking.

• Like 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, politichick said:

Woke up to Bravo airing the last season. OMG. Watching Rinna, Diana, and Kyle in full force was nauseating!

IKR?  It did remind me of the whole internet bullying that Garcelle's son endured and it made me wonder: Why did that happen exactly?  Was it Garcelle sticking up for Sutton? Or was it because  Rinna, Diana & Erika wanted Sutton off the show?

And did they ever figure out who did it?  Did Diana throwing $$$ at it help or was that just a bunch of horseshit?

I DO think that all that crap rolling out of Rinna's mouth in regards to Kathy Hilton was when she really shit the bed for herself.  Talk about some bullshit!

Just so happy she's G-O-N-E!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 8

Kyle was on Hoda & Jenna today.  She said that her and Mo still respect each other, they live under the same roof(s) although they have multiple homes.  If they are both home they have dinner as a family.  

She said they hadn't talked to their kids about the separation when the cameras started rolling and Mauricio did not want any of it to be on camera so it was difficult for her, and for me anyway explains all the super awkward Kyle and Mo scenes.  

Bottom line was it wasn't just one thing.  Kyle seems clearly in pain talking about it.  I think she probably came to a place in her life where she was no longer willing to put up with anything that didn't make her happy.  I get it. 

• Useful 5
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

She said they hadn't talked to their kids about the separation when the cameras started rolling and Mauricio did not want any of it to be on camera so it was difficult for her, and for me anyway explains all the super awkward Kyle and Mo scenes.  

That’s weird, because Mauricio is talking to the three eldest daughters about the marriage in the trailer for Buying Beverly Hills.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Morgan was with Kyle in NY when she did WWHL. I don't know about you all, but I don't hold or rub my friends low on their hips.

Kyle isn't a victim in her marriage. If they fell out of love, just say that! No one is forcing her to "come out" or whatever, but she's nasty for planting the seeds and trying to imply that the marital issues are all Mauricio's fault. As we've all seen for years, Kyle never ever takes accountability for stuff. Everything is everyone else's fault, and she just starts to cry when she's confronted. 

And I won't be surprised if Andy tosses her softballs at the reunion. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

From the Today show (I think same one Chit Chat posted above) 

Kyle. “ got to a point in my life where I'm not getting any younger and there's certain things I didn't want in my life anymore. And because [Mauricio and I] do love each other and we did not have a toxic relationship and we get along, it made it even harder," she explains.

"I had to analyze this and say, 'Would I want this for my daughters?' They're at an age now where some of them are getting engaged or have serious boyfriends. Would I accept that for them? The answer was no. And I thought, 'Why am I treating myself any differently?'"  

what “things”. ?  “Accept” what??

she’s been spinning this word salad all season. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Morgan was with Kyle in NY when she did WWHL. I don't know about you all, but I don't hold or rub my friends low on their hips.

Kyle isn't a victim in her marriage. If they fell out of love, just say that! No one is forcing her to "come out" or whatever, but she's nasty for planting the seeds and trying to imply that the marital issues are all Mauricio's fault. As we've all seen for years, Kyle never ever takes accountability for stuff. Everything is everyone else's fault, and she just starts to cry when she's confronted. 

THANK YOU!  I mean BE HONEST Kyle - you and Mo grew apart and your best friend died and you realized you wanted more.  There is nothing wrong with that.  But she has been erratic. She literally threw Dorit away.  And finally lets understand her new BFF is Erika - thats pretty low.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Yeah, I have close friends but not that close.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I just came here to post this very same thing! In the immortal words of Sutton Stracke: This is sus!!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Not sure whose feelings Kyle is trying to spare by not using the word “cheat” - her husband’s, her childrens’ or her own - but it’s her choice to say it or not. None of my business.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 2/21/2024 at 2:51 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Kyle was on Hoda & Jenna today.  She said that her and Mo still respect each other, they live under the same roof(s) although they have multiple homes.  If they are both home they have dinner as a family.  

Bottom line was it wasn't just one thing.  Kyle seems clearly in pain talking about it.  I think she probably came to a place in her life where she was no longer willing to put up with anything that didn't make her happy.  I get it. 

She says that but I believe she caught Mauricio cheating, thus her comment about how he broke her trust. Maybe it wasn’t one thing but the final straw. 

I think it was horrible of Kyle and Mauricio to have that talk with their children on camera, especially Portia. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 8