Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

On 7/7/2023 at 5:21 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I doubt this is a publicity stunt, as I don't think either Kyle or Mauricio would do that to their family to get attention. 

Kyle has known Morgan for a year and a half, according to pics that have been posted. Morgan says she has been sober for several years, and Kyle stopped drinking last summer. Around the same time as Morgan's girlfriend broke up with her, and Morgan and Kyle both got matching unique heart tattoos. There have been many pics of Kyle and Morgan together taken in various places, most seem to be since last summer. 

The reason I believe it is Portia. She would have just turned 14 when her mom started hanging out with Morgan, and just turned 15 in March. Kyle has always been a helicopter parent (and Mauricio to an extent as well) where Portia is concerned, and often treated her like a child much younger than her age. (I remember when Portia was 10, Kyle carrying her like a toddler from her bed, to downstairs). 

I think Kyle is spending way too much time, and in too many places, for her relationship to be just a friendship with Morgan. There is quite an age difference, and as a friendship it simply doesn't make sense. Kyle has had to travel of course when filming RHOBH, but this is not a job. I guess Mo is looking after Portia while Kyle goes here and there, but signs do point to an affair. Kyle has also lost a noticeable amount of weight, and is dressing quite a bit younger than she normally does. In fact if I didn't know her age, in some pics I would think she was younger than Morgan.

In any case, whether it is a mid life crisis or whatever, I think Kyle is in love, or at least lust. And I think she and Mo are doing things in steps to protect the fam as much as possible, especially Portia. It doesn't sound like it will be part of the upcoming season, but it will be interesting to see how she and Mo relate to each other. I have thought for a few years now that their relationship is not what it is portrayed to be. 

Good points.  I’ve wondered about the same things.  

• Like 1

Garcelle on WWHL tonight. Asked if she was shocked about ‘everything with Kyle’, she said YES! Also said her and Sutton suspected ‘something was going on with Kyle’. Can’t wait until the next season of BH. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
On 7/11/2023 at 6:32 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I really can't blame Bravo for wanting to extend season 13. At the reunion last fall at the end of season 12, Kyle was asked about the heart tattoo and said that it meant something to her. So obviously she was in deep enough then with Morgan to get matching tattoos.

In the off season, she continued to go to events with Morgan, and even vacation with her. Now we won't know until we see the upcoming season, but other than Kyle and Mo acknowledging that they had a rough year, it doesn't appear as if Kyle's relationship with Morgan will be a part of her storyline, though it seems obvious now that their relationship continued. It appears that Kyle and Mo waiting until after (they thought) filming ended to acknowledge the true status of their relationship.

This season will not start airing until later this year, so even the reunion shows for season 13 where Kyle's new relationship might be brought up would be almost a year away from now. Heck, Kyle could be divorced and remarried by then, or on to another relationship.

That is the problem with these "reality" shows where there is such a gap between when they are filmed, and when they air. But the fact remains that Bravo is paying Kyle to share her life with the viewers, and it appears that she bet on being able to keep it under wraps until after she collected her paycheck for season 13. So while I feel sorry for her girls, I don't feel sorry for Kyle. 

I am almost sorry Rinna won't be there to tell her to "own it". Almost.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I am almost sorry Rinna won't be there to tell her to "own it". Almost.

Rinna the hypocrite wouldn’t tell Kyle to own it. She never told Erika to own it ever and if anyone ever needed to own anything it’s Erika. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

That music video is so cringe (and not because of the lady loving). 

Kyle is so awkward. She's not a good actress - not that I think she's doing much acting in this, anyway. 

The M tattoo on her ribcage definitely is not for her (ex? estranged? maybe they have an open marriage?) husband "Mauricio" and is definitely for "Morgan".

• Like 7

That video is dumb.  Kyle is miscast.  BUT the famous Kyle Richards splits do make an appearance, lol. 

All that said, I think she is a very pretty  woman and not just "for her age" but for any age.  

I can't believe there was so much tabloid drama over such a stupid video.  Or maybe I can, since before this I'd never heard of Morgan Wade and now I've heard one of her songs.  Eh. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 7
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

That video is dumb.  Kyle is miscast.  BUT the famous Kyle Richards splits do make an appearance, lol. 

All that said, I think she is a very pretty  woman and not just "for her age" but for any age.  

I can't believe there was so much tabloid drama over such a stupid video.  Or maybe I can, since before this I'd never heard of Morgan Wade and now I've heard one of her songs.  Eh. 

The video is super dumb.  

• Like 7

My takeaway from the video is that Kyle is going through some kind of major mid life crisis. She's lost a ton of weight and looks great for a woman in her 50's who has had 4 kids (how she lost the weight is a different story). To me, Kyle's in the video to show off her body. Morgan is in the video to promote her music. I honestly see no chemistry between these two. I'm not sold on these two having a romantic relationship at  this point.

• Like 9

Try to imagine what kind of storyline Kyle will come up with next if Vanderpump actually wins an Emmy from Vanderpump Rules...

Because Vanderpump Rules is nominated.  And Beverly Hills is not...

flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.b77d8bff2ce469c26ca62c30cef476f1.jpg

Edited by dosodog
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 18
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Try to imagine what kind of storyline Kyle will come up with next if Vanderpump actually wins an Emmy from Vanderpump Rules...

Because Vanderpump Rules is nominated.  And Beverly Hills is not...

A lesbian love affair with a tattooed woman 30 years younger than her?  Just a guess . . . 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
On 8/16/2023 at 8:49 PM, princelina said:

A lesbian love affair with a tattooed woman 30 years younger than her?  Just a guess . . . 🤣

I don't know what to think about this story.  If her late in life lesbian story was to promote the sad little music video, Kyle is going to get a lot of deserved backlash from the community.  Or she should anyway.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't know what to think about this story.  If her late in life lesbian story was to promote the sad little music video, Kyle is going to get a lot of deserved backlash from the community.  Or she should anyway.  

They are claiming they did the video to have some fun over the untrue rumors of their love 😃

• Like 3

Oh dear. I watched the video.  Unless they were purposely trying to make her look like a sugar momma they should have left Kyle’s hair how it looked in the morning on UGT

wonder what Portia thinks about this 

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I think her and Mo are legit separated. Kyle just went on vacation to Italy with her daughters but no Mo in the IG pictures. Mo was pictured recently on vacation (I think in Mexico) and wasn't wearing his ring. The daughters all seem okay with both parents. I don't see Kyle doing this just to drum up a story line for RHOBH. I really don't think she'd do that  to her  kids.

The video gives me sugar mama vibes. Kyle seems way more into Morgan than Morgan is into her. Morgan seems like she's going along  with it for the perks and publicity.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Kyle just posted a posed family shot. Mo is featured, topless.

And ringless. The whole thing is so weird.

Speaking of rings, is Farrah ever going to get married? She's been engaged for like 2 years or something at this point.

• Like 2
On 8/21/2023 at 1:54 PM, JohnnyU said:

Oh, dear. I watched the video.  Unless they were purposely trying to make her look like a sugar momma, they should have left Kyle’s hair how it looked in the morning on UGT.

19 hours ago, ww92 said:

The video gives me sugar mama vibes. Kyle seems way more into Morgan than Morgan is into her. Morgan seems like she's going along  with it for the perks and publicity.

Kyle almost always has this dorkiness about her. Gloves and stiletto heels while typing and exercising. They want us to think, “Cute! Quirky! Endearing!” But I think, “Dorky.”

Kyle is 26 years older. But because Kyle does look very young for her age, and Morgan is wearing so much makeup, they don’t look that ridiculous together. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Lmao I just saw Mauricio is on Dancing with the Stars. I didn’t know he was so thirsty like that. Yikes lol.

Just saw that, too. Here he is in all his glory, with (I think) Emma Slater (haven’t watched DWTS in ages). As always, Reddit has all the comments I wish I’d thought of:

1) His legs. Is he going to do Kyle’s splits?

2) PK was probably pissed that he wasn’t asked, but will be in the audience every week with tears in his eyes.

I think Dancing is back on ABC this year, so I may tune in. His size might not help so he may not be around long.

IMG_0038.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Lmao I just saw Mauricio is on Dancing with the Stars. I didn’t know he was so thirsty like that. Yikes lol.

I thought he was THE real estate agent in Beverly Hills, what is what will be an embarrassing stint on DWTS going to add to his career?

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought he was THE real estate agent in Beverly Hills, what is what will be an embarrassing stint on DWTS going to add to his career?

Embarrassing publicity is better than no publicity. How many times has DWTS gone to the Housewives stable for contestants? At least with Mo, I will have heard of at least one “celebrity”.

• Like 5
On 9/14/2023 at 8:13 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

This is exactly what went through my mind when I heard the news.

Like, why does he need this show?

• Like 6

Mauricio needs this show for the same reasons Terry Dubrow needs to be shown on RHOC:  Ego and free advertising (actually gets paid to be on the shows, so win-win).

Hate to say it, but I bet they both get a lot of business off their publicity.

Interesting that none of the Mauricio cheating rumors have ever come to light.  Were women paid off for silence?  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Tuned in for a second to see Mo on DWTS…man looks like he’s going gray. 

Not watching because DWTS is two hours and 15 minutes of bloat and 15 minutes of dancing. Don’t care.

I watched, and he wasn’t great but what really disturbed me was when he introduced himself he said (I’m paraphrasing) that he is married to Kyle Richards but their going thru a difficult time right now - just an ahole move. You bring up your martial challenges on a show where at least half the audience doesn't know the first thing about you since you don't have a nom reality career…

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I watched, and he wasn’t great but what really disturbed me was when he introduced himself he said (I’m paraphrasing) that he is married to Kyle Richards but their going thru a difficult time right now - just an ahole move. You bring up your martial challenges on a show where at least half the audience doesn't know the first thing about you since you don't have a nom reality career…

Yikes lol. Makes them all seem extra thirsty.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I wonder if that was prompted by the producers, as he also did talk about being on RhoBH. They also showed some of the headlines of their marital problems. Also Kyle was in the audience. I was surprised by how rough she looked. Amazing what a difference filters make.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So did Ariana bring up Sandoval, too?

If he lasts that long, Mo’s dance to his “Most Challenging Year” could be interesting — maybe set to a song by the C-W star Kyle’s been rumored to be seeing.

5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I wonder if that was prompted by the producers, as he also did talk about being on RhoBH. They also showed some of the headlines of their marital problems. Also Kyle was in the audience. I was surprised by how rough she looked. Amazing what a difference filters make.

She doesn’t look good without help. That’s always stood out to me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I will never believe that the Mo-Kyle “marital woes” (including her supposed much-younger girl crush) are anything but pure storyline fodder and everyone is in on it, including the kids.  

Big ol’ yawn.  

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but on WWHL last night, Jackie from RHONY said the juiciest rumor she’s aware of regarding a HW from another franchise is that one claims not to be on Ozempic, but in reality, she sure is.   I feel that it applies to BOTH Kyle and good ol’ Erika Jayne.   Fibbers, all of em!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2023 at 6:54 AM, RoseAllDay said:

So did Ariana bring up Sandoval, too?

If he lasts that long, Mo’s dance to his “Most Challenging Year” could be interesting — maybe set to a song by the C-W star Kyle’s been rumored to be seeing.

She doesn’t look good without help. That’s always stood out to me.

Really? I didn’t watch DWTS. But Kyle often does her own makeup on Housewives, and I remember her actually helping Kim with hers. She doesn’t even constantly hire glam like some of the other BH ladies, and she is really pretty without makeup. I’m sure the stuff she’s had done helps, but still. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Yeah…my guess is they're staying together for financial/business reasons, and/or waiting until Portia is in college. 

Kyle and her perpetual insecurities have already moved on to her 26 year old lover. And surely Mauricio has his extracurriculars, too (aside from being a Latino with little to no rhythm. lol).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Yeah…my guess is they're staying together for financial/business reasons, and/or waiting until Portia is in college. 

Kyle and her perpetual insecurities have already moved on to her 26 year old lover. And surely Mauricio has his extracurriculars, too (aside from being a Latino with little to no rhythm. lol).

He also said something about waking up to a text from Kyle about a news story, which means they must be living separately too.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3