Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ooop … like Kyle somewhere pretending to be shocked and outraged when you know in private she agreed with this man 

I think she always supported Maurico's leaving and launching his own shop.  Didn't they do they do a big launch party on the show? 

I do remember petty Kathy inviting Kyle's daughters to the Not Paris daughter's wedding but explicitly leaving Kyle (and Mo) off the guest list.  Awkward since Portia was a little girl and the wedding was a destination wedding.  I remember thinking how effin' mean and petty. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6
On 3/17/2024 at 11:28 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am watching Season One, Buying Beverly Hills. Mauricio seems less stoned.

He definitely favors Alexia over Farrah, Kyle’s daughter from her first marriage.

I can understand why. Farrah's bio father is still in the picture and presumably active in her life. She's always posting photos of him on her IG.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I can understand why. Farrah's bio father is still in the picture and presumably active in her life. She's always posting photos of him on her IG.

Oh, that’s good to know. 
Unfortunately, in my opinion, he favors Alexia professionally, even though Farrah has been working for him for longer.

• Sad 4

I am watching Buying Beverly Hills. Farrah, Alexia and Sophia are so similar to Kathy, Kim and Kyle. Alexia feels like Farrah and Sophia exclude her. Mauricio has to observe all the bickering with yet another set of sisters.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 3/12/2024 at 9:49 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I do remember petty Kathy inviting Kyle's daughters to the Not Paris daughter's wedding but explicitly leaving Kyle (and Mo) off the guest list.  Awkward since Portia was a little girl and the wedding was a destination wedding.  I remember thinking how effin' mean and petty. 

Yes!  That was so mean and petty. 

That wedding to "not Paris" daughter was to a Trillionaire (with a T!) family, and it was held at Kensington Palace.  This was no small backyard affair.  To exclude your own sister from her niece's wedding is disgraceful, and it was definitely a public "F You" to exclude them from such a lavish affair where it obviously wasn't about guest list numbers.

The only daughters invited were Farah and Portia.

Kathy said that Alexia & Sophia weren't invited because they weren't inviting any "kids", but Portia was a flower girl, so she was included.  

Nicky was closest to Farah, so she insisted on Farah.

But Alexia & Sophia were left off on purpose.

What a crummy, crappy way to treat your own family.

• Like 11
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Yes!  That was so mean and petty. 

That wedding to "not Paris" daughter was to a Trillionaire (with a T!) family, and it was held at Kensington Palace.  This was no small backyard affair.  To exclude your own sister from her niece's wedding is disgraceful, and it was definitely a public "F You" to exclude them from such a lavish affair where it obviously wasn't about guest list numbers.

The only daughters invited were Farah and Portia.

Kathy said that Alexia & Sophia weren't invited because they weren't inviting any "kids", but Portia was a flower girl, so she was included.  

Nicky was closest to Farah, so she insisted on Farah.

But Alexia & Sophia were left off on purpose.

What a crummy, crappy way to treat your own family.

I think that whole branch of the family is mean and petty. Nicky was in her early 30s when she got married. She could have insisted on the whole family. She just chose not to.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, KristenR said:

I think that whole branch of the family is mean and petty. Nicky was in her early 30s when she got married. She could have insisted on the whole family. She just chose not to.

Through all the RH shows and Paris’ shows, it’s more than obvious the Hiltons are all a bunch of nasty, petty jealous assholes. And after watching both RH and BBH, it’s also obvious Kyle is very jealous and resentful of her husband and kids, and it’s eating her up. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Just binged this season of Mo’s show - really sad how disconnected he and Kyle became leading up to the separation. But their lifestyles don’t match up anymore - with Mo’s endless traveling and partying, and Kyle wanting a quieter and healthier life. Odd that Mo didn’t ask Kyle straight out about her relationship with Morgan. He said they spent a lot of time together - maybe he didn’t want to know.

Really enjoyed watching the girls, who all sound like Kyle but have very different personalities from each other. Kyle and Mo built a lovely family. Wonder if Kyle feels a bit left out, with three of her daughters working at The Agency - pretty tight culture there. Some of the men there are obnoxious and narcissistic - creepy how the Hilton transplant was all worried about his family until Farrah became available. Ick.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 1:13 PM, KristenR said:

I obviously don't know why they didn't invite half the girls, but it is clear the Hilton sisters have their own opinions with what Paris recently posted. I understand not wanting babies/small kids at weddings due to the outbursts that can be disruptive, but I don't know that I've heard of a no kids period wedding. I'm sure if Alexia and Sophia had attended, they would have been perfect little ladies. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3
On 3/26/2024 at 8:01 AM, nexxie said:

But their lifestyles don’t match up anymore - with Mo’s endless traveling and partying, and Kyle wanting a quieter and healthier life.

What I found interesting was that Kyle went on and on about how she wants a simpler life, living in Aspen and being one with nature. As if Mo was totally opposite. And then watching his show and every time they discussed or went to his Aspen house he would declare how he loves it there and his dream is to retire there and live just golfing and kayaking. Kinda just like his wife. So are they really all that different? Or is this just some sympathy grab from Kyle?

Still can’t get over Kyle moaning about Mo never being around and working all the time, when she comes home from a bike ride with two huge Hermes bags on the handlebars. Hermes, the store she ditched her 16yr old to go in, the store Farrah states you can’t just walk in & shop yet they shut the store down for her mom. Sure Kyle, the simple life with less work (and money) is what you really want deep down. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

What I found interesting was that Kyle went on and on about how she wants a simpler life, living in Aspen and being one with nature. As if Mo was totally opposite. And then watching his show and every time they discussed or went to his Aspen house he would declare how he loves it there and his dream is to retire there and live just golfing and kayaking. Kinda just like his wife. So are they really all that different? Or is this just some sympathy grab from Kyle?

Still can’t get over Kyle moaning about Mo never being around and working all the time, when she comes home from a bike ride with two huge Hermes bags on the handlebars. Hermes, the store she ditched her 16yr old to go in, the store Farrah states you can’t just walk in & shop yet they shut the store down for her mom. Sure Kyle, the simple life with less work (and money) is what you really want deep down. 

Yeah, I think Kyle wants her luxurious life, just perhaps in Aspen instead of LA. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't understand why they talk like they are empty nesters when Portia is still in high school. I wonder if Portia feels ignored? 

Do teenagers really want/need their parents around all the time?  Generally do 16 year olds hang out with their parents?  They usually are busy with their own lives/activities/friends and have one foot out the door by that age.  So yeah. when your youngest child is 16/17 the "empty nest" is around the corner. 

• Like 4

I was looking for something light to watch and came upon this singing game show called We Are Family. The premise is the family member of a star/singer comes on and sings a song and they give you clues to the identity. Then the relative sings a duet with their celebrity family member. It’s hosted by Anthony Anderson. Well my eyes did a double take in the third round as I saw Sophia Urmanski. She was singing a tune and then with her Mom Kyle. Obviously I got it before the clues as I knew her from the reality show. Kyle didn’t sound too much like herself when singing and might have used auto tuning, but sounded good. Sophia was nervous, but as pretty as always. I wonder that Morgan Wade helped them up their game for this performance. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 10:30 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Do teenagers really want/need their parents around all the time?  Generally do 16 year olds hang out with their parents?  They usually are busy with their own lives/activities/friends and have one foot out the door by that age.  So yeah. when your youngest child is 16/17 the "empty nest" is around the corner. 

Nope, at least my teenagers don't. I have a 17 year old and only see her when she comes out of her room for food, going to/from school/work or if she needs something.  Definitely do not see her much except when I go into her room to be annoying.

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
22 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was looking for something light to watch and came upon this singing game show called We Are Family. The premise is the family member of a star/singer comes on and sings a song and they give you clues to the identity. Then the relative sings a duet with their celebrity family member. It’s hosted by Anthony Anderson. Well my eyes did a double take in the third round as I saw Sophia Urmanski. She was singing a tune and then with her Mom Kyle. Obviously I got it before the clues as I knew her from the reality show. Kyle didn’t sound too much like herself when singing and might have used auto tuning, but sounded good. Sophia was nervous, but as pretty as always. I wonder that Morgan Wade helped them up their game for this performance. 

Just watched.  Thanks for the heads up!  I think they were both helped A LOT with their singing.  Is it just me or does the Umansky family seem MUCH thirstier than ever? 

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 3/24/2024 at 11:04 AM, Starlight925 said:

That wedding to "not Paris" daughter was to a Trillionaire (with a T!) family, and it was held at Kensington Palace.

This isn't a big deal, but there aren't any trillionaires.  Musk is the richest person in the world and he's *just* a billionaire. LOL.

• Like 3
(edited)

Musk is far from the richest person in the world.   The Rothschild family goes back at least to the mid 1800’s.  Their wealth drowns Musk’s. 
  Mama Kathy set Nicky up but good.  
 She set her sights on one of the world’s richest families, and her husband is handsome to boot. 

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Musk is far from the richest person in the world.   The Rothschild family goes back at least to the mid 1800’s.  Their wealth drowns Musk’s. 

LOL, I am wrong, Musk is the second richest person in the world as of earlier this year.  But no, while the Rothschild family's money is certainly OLDER than Musk's, it's spread out among way too many people (literal hundreds of people) to be comparable. The Rothschilds aren't even listed as the top 10 withiest families in the world anymore, though I'd sure marry into it if I could!  My point still stands: there are no trillionaires, and Elon Musk, while I have nothing nice to say about him, is the second richest person in the world.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

Nope, at least my teenagers don't. I have a 17 year old and only see her when she comes out of her room for food, going to/from school/work or if she needs something.  Definitely do not see her much except when I go into her room to be annoying.

Kyle's talked a little bit about this. Recently, she went to AZ to see Morgan perform at a festival on a Sunday. Then Mamitas, which her family do business with, asked her to go on Saturday too. That was Portia's birthday. They'd had a dinner for her on the Friday, but when Kyle asked her if she wanted her to be around for the birthday itself, Portia was basically like, 'don't bother, I'll be with my friends all day anyway'. XD

She did a live with Portia last week when they were vacationing in Cabo and she seemed very complimentary of her mom (even specifically about how she parents) and physically affectionate too. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

I am beginning to think Kyle is hoping for a show with her and Morgan.  There was an UP AND ADAM! talking about Morgan's lyrics:

You're the only one they are talking about

they only see you on the streets

when you're walking around

but i have seen you late at night eating takeout

you're the one they're all talking about (more lyrics I don't want to type), then:

And my life is wrapped up in your hazel eyes

Baby we can both sleep when we are dead

I don't know where to begin

Can I hold you til the walls cave in

Baby I am so obsessed

Baby I am so obsessed

So I am watching this and thinking about all the riddles and bread crumbs they have been leaving, and I am of the belief it is just so people will be interested in Kyle's late in life lesbian story.  All I can think of is Kyle is angling for her own show with her new girlfriend.  Why give deets to HW's?  Gave more to their own show that benefits the Umansky's.  Kyle wants one of her own without Mau.  Anyway, that is what my mind made up :).

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I am beginning to think Kyle is hoping for a show with her and Morgan.  There was an UP AND ADAM! talking about Morgan's lyrics:

You're the only one they are talking about

they only see you on the streets

when you're walking around

but i have seen you late at night eating takeout

you're the one they're all talking about (more lyrics I don't want to type), then:

And my life is wrapped up in your hazel eyes

Baby we can both sleep when we are dead

I don't know where to begin

Can I hold you til the walls cave in

Baby I am so obsessed

Baby I am so obsessed

So I am watching this and thinking about all the riddles and bread crumbs they have been leaving, and I am of the belief it is just so people will be interested in Kyle's late in life lesbian story.  All I can think of is Kyle is angling for her own show with her new girlfriend.  Why give deets to HW's?  Gave more to their own show that benefits the Umansky's.  Kyle wants one of her own without Mau.  Anyway, that is what my mind made up :).

Kyle's said a few times now that when she's done with Housewives, she doesn't intend to do any other reality TV. We know the docuseries about Morgan has a release date and distributor ready to go, so I think that's the closest we'll get. Frankly, Morgan might write about her life in her songs, but she's expressed a great deal of stress and anxiety (at the time) and ambivalence and disinterest (after the fact) about appearing on RHOBH, and I don't foresee her wanting to do a whole show focusing on them. Her last relationship, one issue they had was that Morgan didn't even want to publicly acknowledge her GF on social media, and after August and the music video last year, Kyle hasn't even appeared on her Instagram outside a story or two. 

In terms of giving more to BBH, a large part of that is simply the timeline of filming. RHOBH was February to May (with pickups in July) and BBH was May to late July (with pickups as late as December). Once the separation became public, obviously a lot more could be shared - by them and their daughters. That show also has a narrower family focus without the interference of a larger cast whom Kyle doesn't feel able to confide in.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Saw over the weekend Kyle allegedly has been told she needs to come clean about her Morgan relationship if she wants to come back.  Meh.  I am fine staying in the dark.  Let's see a season without her.  The show survived just fine without LVP.  Not one person is indispensable.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1