Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JakeyJokes said:

They come with a certificate of authenticity.

Chanel bags (like most designer bags) have serial numbers stamped on the interior of the bag. And they might come with an authenticity card, as well (eg. Chanel). Hermes Birkins (many of these women have them, although Erika told the audience haughtily at BravoCon on Sunday that she only has a Kelly because she never liked Birkins) have serial (date) numbers on the underside of one of the leather closure/lock straps in the front of the bag. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Randomly turned on an episode of ER. Looked up when I heard a familiar voice. Though I knew Kyle had been on the show, it was so many noses ago that it took me some time to recognize her.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Netflix show:  "Buying Beverly Hills", 8-episode series with Mauricio, Alexia, and Farah at The Agency.

I just binged it.  Not bad, actually.

Kyle doesn't appear on camera once, literally.  She must have some iron-clad agreement not to appear (non-compete w/Bravo, perhaps?).  She only appears for one brief second via a FaceTime call in a late episode.

Since this is all about Mauricio, The Agency, and his work, we don't see him stoned and slurring, lol.  That's reserved to get through his nights with Kyle.

It's more about Farah, Alexia, and some of the other agents, their deals, and their personal lives.

The Brits from MDLBH are not on the series at all.  Again, possible Bravo conflict?

It's a bit like Selling Sunset, Million Dollar Listing, and RHBH had a baby.

Spoiler (not actual, just my spoiler of an opinion):  Mauricio comes off as this nice guy who wants to help everyone, but in reality, I think he's ruthless and unscrupulous.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 6

Thanks for the info @Starlight925!  When Mo started The Agency a decade or so ago I think they were hoping to sell a show about it.  With the success (in my opinion) of MDLNY/LA it looks like Netflix gave it the greenlight.  I'm looking forward to watching it.  

And just my opinion but I don't think he could have built such a wildly successful company being stoned all the time - seems like he's really really good at what he does.  He did an interview (with Forbes???) I posted a while ago in the media thread and he didn't sound checked out at all.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Thanks for the info @Starlight925!  When Mo started The Agency a decade or so ago I think they were hoping to sell a show about it.  With the success (in my opinion) of MDLNY/LA it looks like Netflix gave it the greenlight.  I'm looking forward to watching it.  

And just my opinion but I don't think he could have built such a wildly successful company being stoned all the time - seems like he's really really good at what he does.  He did an interview (with Forbes???) I posted a while ago in the media thread and he didn't sound checked out at all.  

Mauricio was the No 1 real estate agent in California and No 3 in the U.S. when he founded The Agency per Forbes. His company became extremely successful in a short period of time. I doubt he is stoned, or anything similar. 

22 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Netflix show:  "Buying Beverly Hills", 8-episode series with Mauricio, Alexia, and Farah at The Agency.

Kyle doesn't appear on camera once, literally.  She must have some iron-clad agreement not to appear (non-compete w/Bravo, perhaps?).  She only appears for one brief second via a FaceTime call in a late episode.

Since this is all about Mauricio, The Agency, and his work, we don't see him stoned and slurring, lol.  That's reserved to get through his nights with Kyle.

It's more about Farah, Alexia, and some of the other agents, their deals, and their personal lives.

The Brits from MDLBH are not on the series at all.  Again, possible Bravo conflict?

Spoiler (not actual, just my spoiler of an opinion):  Mauricio comes off as this nice guy who wants to help everyone, but in reality, I think he's ruthless and unscrupulous.

The Brits from Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles are not part of the show anymore. They were not on BravoCon either, although Stacy and the two Joshes were. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
22 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I watched about half of the first episode and I can say I am done with it, the daughter, (Alexia), who had a showing could not answer basic questions about the house she was showing, like the name of the material of the kitchen counters, it was sad and stupid and I refuse to get caught up in this mess.

Mauricio glosses over his time working at Hilton Hyland Realty so I am guessing Kathy might have an issue with that little tid bit of info since it was there that Mo honed his real estate skills and made a lot of money.  With Kyle and Kathy's relationship being so bad the Hilton Hyland oversight is just one more thing to drive the wedge deeper.

I wonder if we will see Kim on BBH.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I watched about half of the first episode and I can say I am done with it, the daughter, (Alexia), who had a showing could not answer basic questions about the house she was showing, like the name of the material of the kitchen counters, it was sad and stupid and I refuse to get caught up in this mess.

Mauricio glosses over his time working at Hilton Hyland Realty so I am guessing Kathy might have an issue with that little tid bit of info since it was there that Mo honed his real estate skills and made a lot of money.  With Kyle and Kathy's relationship being so bad the Hilton Hyland oversight is just one more thing to drive the wedge deeper.

I wonder if we will see Kim on BBH.

I watched part of the first episode. Looks like Farrah is going down the plastic surgery path like her mother. It was weird because a few times when I wasn’t looking at the screen, I heard one of the daughter’s talking and thought it was Kyle. 

Not sure I will finish it. I’m not that interested in Mauricio and his daughters. 

I did notice Mauricio skipped over the part about working for Kathy’s agency. 

I didn’t realize his agency was that successful. So it’s bigger than the Oppenheim Group? I wonder why they did “Buying Beverly Hills” instead of “Selling” like the other Netflix shows. Are they trying to distinguish it from the others or do they just like the alliteration?

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

It was like he was saying that he just woke up that way, a rich, successful real estate mogul.

5 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I heard one of the daughter’s talking and thought it was Kyle. 

Spooky wasn't it?!

In all my years on earth I have never met anyone who has bought or is able to buy 59 million house but in Beverly Hills there are so many people looking for multi million dollar properties there are enough real estate agents that there can be a multitude of shows about those people and properties.  When are we going to get a show about people doing the most for charities?

I have noticed that a lot of those homes that are in the zillions of dollars turn over quickly, the buyer gets all ginned up about buying and before you know it it is on the market again, interesting.

Is Kyle a producer on this show?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I've watched the first two episodes, not the best, but I'm interested enough to give it another episode or two to decide if I want to finish.  I do like that some of the other junior realtors bring up the nepotism going on, not just sweeping that under the carpet.  I can't remember the name, but one guys actually says to Mauricio, "adopt me so I can do listings with you" (paraphrasing)

• Useful 3
29 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I watched part of the first episode. Looks like Farrah is going down the plastic surgery path like her mother. It was weird because a few times when I wasn’t looking at the screen, I heard one of the daughter’s talking and thought it was Kyle. 

Not sure I will finish it. I’m not that interested in Mauricio and his daughters. 

I didn’t realize his agency was that successful. So it’s bigger than the Oppenheim Group? I wonder why they did “Buying Beverly Hills” instead of “Selling” like the other Netflix shows. Are they trying to distinguish it from the others or do they just like the alliteration?

Yes, Alexia sounds exactly like Kyle.  Spooky in her talking heads, with Kyle's raspy voice and long, straight hair.

I didn't realize The Agency was so successful either.  Offices all over the country so yes, way bigger than the Oppenheim Group.

I, too, noticed they used "Buying" instead of "Selling" in their title and I also thought it was to distinguish itself from the other show.

As for all the people who have a random $50 million to spend on a home....I've been watching MDLNY, MDLBH, and all the other real estate shows for years.  Many of these buyers are foreign billionaires who "need" to spend the money.  Often, the homes stay basically empty, with staff to live there & maintain it.  The occasional party, event, magazine spread is held there, as well as filming locations.  

I'm wondering if that's who the mysterious buyer is who just purchased the Dubrow's Orange County home for $55 million.  Some random overseas billionaire perhaps.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Many of these buyers are foreign billionaires who "need" to spend the money.  Often, the homes stay basically empty, with staff to live there & maintain it.

For many, it's a good investment opportunity...or a way to "hide" money. Or both.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

For many, it's a good investment opportunity...or a way to "hide" money. Or both.

Yes, to hide the money!

Or to get an EB-5 Visa.   A way to get a US Visa by spending $1 million and employing x number of people (10?).

They buy the home, employ enough staff, and now have free and clear entry.  

There are lots of interesting things that happen with the sales of these homes, which is why, so often, we see the realtors showing the home to a buyer's "representative", but not to the buyer themselves.

OK sorry, this has gotten off topic of Kyle.  I'll take future comments to the "Buying Beverly Hills" thread.

I just found it so interesting, after watching all 8 episodes, that Kyle wasn't in this at all.  Again, must be a Bravo contract thing.

I do wonder how Kathy & Rick feel about this show and if that's part of what Kathy was so upset about.  Mauricio portrays himself as just this previously poor, sweet guy who lost a job and randomly got a real estate license, and....voila.....uber millionaire. Rick who???   

Between this show, and the show that Kyle had produced, this all has to get under Kathy's skin.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Or to get an EB-5 Visa.   A way to get a US Visa by spending $1 million and employing x number of people (10?).

It can be a bit tricky using your home as an employment center. The EB-5 Visa Classification goes into more depth here.

At the end of the day though, I'm sure the only thing Mo and others like him care about is the check clearing lol

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

It can be a bit tricky using your home as an employment center. The EB-5 Visa Classification goes into more depth here.

At the end of the day though, I'm sure the only thing Mo and others like him care about is the check clearing lol

Interesting, I didn't realize that about the trickiness of using a home as an employment center.  In my city, there are several groups of homes that are purchased for EB-5 Visa use, but....to your point....the owners don't live in them, they rent them out.

And yes, Mauricio is all about clearing those checks.  Keeping Kyle in brand new Birkins, after her stolen ones are suddenly found.  I never did understand that comment that she made at the Reunion, interrupting Dorit's story.  Anywhoooo....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Yes, to hide the money!

They buy the home, employ enough staff, and now have free and clear entry.  

There are lots of interesting things that happen with the sales of these homes, which is why, so often, we see the realtors showing the home to a buyer's "representative", but not to the buyer themselves.

OK sorry, this has gotten off topic of Kyle.  I'll take future comments to the "Buying Beverly Hills" thread.

I just found it so interesting, after watching all 8 episodes, that Kyle wasn't in this at all.  Again, must be a Bravo contract thing.

I do wonder how Kathy & Rick feel about this show and if that's part of what Kathy was so upset about.  Mauricio portrays himself as just this previously poor, sweet guy who lost a job and randomly got a real estate license, and....voila.....uber millionaire. Rick who???   

Between this show, and the show that Kyle had produced, this all has to get under Kathy's skin.

I think this filmed after the recent HW BH season. I don't know when Netflix bought it, but Netflix has a fast turnout. But Kathy is probably angry because a HW on the recent BH HW season said that Kathy was not over Mauricio leaving her husband's agency, and she only claimed she was. She didn't talk to Kyle for about 10 years because of it. Mauricio being offered a show most probably irritated her. But the real estate agents who joined Mauricio and his agency must have considered him a good employer and thought his business would be successful. 

The Agency has offices in 6 countries and yes, in Aspen, and the Caribbean (several islands), as well, that's why we saw Mauricio in Aspen and on the Ultimate Girls Trip S1. 

Foreign citizens can invest in order to hide money, or for just an investment opportunity. Real estate prices are up in the U.S., and one can rent the property and then possibly sell it for profit. 

As for the Dubrow house, it could be a foreign investor. And it's possible the buyer saw the house on the OC HW show. Real estate agents that are on tv shows mention that some buyers see properties on their shows, or on their social media. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2

I never bought that Mauricio was cheating because there was never anything to back up the rumors. But did we ever find out about his shady real estate deals? There was that one lawsuit that involved another Mauricio. Kyle's Mauricio had apparently been a secret buyer of a property he was selling, sold it for a modest amount, flipped it, then sold it for a ton more. Can someone clarify that case? Apologies if I got any details wrong.

3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

100%

I can't imagine this show was not some part of Kathy's famous Aspen rant, she was probably pissed about the fact that Mo got the show and knew he would ignore how he got his start in real estate. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Can someone clarify that case? Apologies if I got any details wrong.

If I recall correctly, there was a settlement, presumably by Mauricio, whose details were not revealed. In other words, Mauricio was found to be at fault

• Love 2
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

never bought that Mauricio was cheating because there was never anything to back up the rumors. But did we ever find out about his shady real estate deals? There was that one lawsuit that involved another Mauricio. Kyle's Mauricio had apparently been a secret buyer of a property he was selling, sold it for a modest amount, flipped it, then sold it for a ton more. Can someone clarify that case? Apologies if I got any details wrong.

“Mauricio Umansky Settles $32 Million Malibu Mansion Lawsuit But He’s Not Off the Hook Yet!”

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/12/03/mauricio-umansky-settles-lawsuit/

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

If I recall correctly, there was a settlement, presumably by Mauricio, whose details were not revealed. In other words, Mauricio was found to be at fault

57 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

“Mauricio Umansky Settles $32 Million Malibu Mansion Lawsuit But He’s Not Off the Hook Yet!”

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/12/03/mauricio-umansky-settles-lawsuit/

Thanks, that's the last I remember too. Hopefully this is okay to discuss, as the discussion is not about his show for me, though I think it's messed up he was rewarded with one. It's just a shame this was swept under the rug in Housewife land. I guess the Girardi scandal made most people forget the Umansky lawsuit. Kyle did an awful job defending him at the reunion because she couldn't defend what he did. She tried to deflect when she said he didn't make the money mentioned in the question (which if IRC, was the amount of the sale), but she couldn't despite he was dishonest and took advantage of a client. Hope the Chanel bags are worth it. I couldn't sleep at night if that's how I afforded my lifestyle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Mauricio was on WWHL this week.

Kyle & Kathy have still not spoken.

Mauricio said he just steers clear of the sister drama, but that he & Kim are fine these days.

He said he was dead asleep when the alleged Kathy tirade happened.

I so much go back & forth with him:  one day, I think he's a grifting, selfish, stoned loser, and the next, I think he's a model dad who's built a great business.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Mauricio said he just steers clear of the sister drama, but that he & Kim are fine these days.

I so much go back & forth with him:  one day, I think he's a grifting, selfish, stoned loser, and the next, I think he's a model dad who's built a great business.  

I know what you mean. People are complex. I liked Mauricio until that lawsuit. I was really hoping that would be cleared up, but it wasn't. I'm one of the few who doesn't think he's a cheater, and I agree he seems like a good dad. He raised Farrah as his own, and he was pretty young when he met Kyle. He is also more gentlemanly than some of the other husbands on the show, like PK and Ken. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I live in Hoboken, NJ. Where RHoNY’s Sonja Morgan friend, The Antique Bakery partner Rocco, wined and dined her, and calmly accepted that Frenchie would be living in her townhouse. 

They opened an office for The Agency here recently.

I lived there for 20 years! I see I  moved away just in time, it’s the perfect place for The Agency, crooked NJ meets crooked LA! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I wonder why they chose to run the story now.

Based on the article I assume because there being movement on the case

Two earlier lawsuits brought against Umansky have already been settled, while Hakim is seeking no less than $35 million in damages in his litigation. That lawsuit and his agent’s, which have been consolidated, are set for mediation this week; should it not result in a settlement, a trial looms next year. 

Umansky has filed a motion to have the case thrown out of court. He declined to answer a lengthy set of questions but issued a statement through a representative

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
43 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did you guys hear about the Reza guy from Shahs of Sunset stating that Kyle was the most overrated HW? She pointed out they they cancelled his show. He told her that his siblings still call him.

Guess Kyle never watched Shahs to know better. Rez is not the one!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Kyle’s had some work done. When are they gonna learn that they can’t fight the law of gravity? To me they all end up looking like Easter Island statues because of the upkeep needed to keep things “lifted.” Just age gracefully, FFS.

4082E5BF-D26B-43B3-9E72-741F6617FC65.thumb.jpeg.2ddc63918d8872afdd75a7893069ae67.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kyle’s had some work done. When are they gonna learn that they can’t fight the law of gravity? To me they all end up looking like Easter Island statues because of the upkeep needed to keep things “lifted.” Just age gracefully, FFS.

4082E5BF-D26B-43B3-9E72-741F6617FC65.thumb.jpeg.2ddc63918d8872afdd75a7893069ae67.jpeg

I don't know but I've always thought Kyle had the most "natural" work on her face (not sure about these lips though....)  That's because I can't really tell until  I see older pics side by side.  

• Like 3

I think Kyle looks beautiful, and I applaud her for "owning it." Lots of women in Hollywood get all this work done but never cop to it. Kim K is one for example. Ariana Grande is unrecognizable from when she was younger, but most people think she's natural. The list goes on. The beauty standards are so crazy, and lots of people believe these women all naturally get younger with time, have noses that shrink with time, lips that get larger with time, etc. That's just the way nature (typically) works. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Kyle looks beautiful, and I applaud her for "owning it." Lots of women in Hollywood get all this work done but never cop to it. Kim K is one for example. Ariana Grande is unrecognizable from when she was younger, but most people think she's natural. The list goes on. The beauty standards are so crazy, and lots of people believe these women all naturally get younger with time, have noses that shrink with time, lips that get larger with time, etc. That's just the way nature (typically) works. 

Funny the way nature works.

I saw a commercial for Vanderpump Rules and everyone of those women have the same exact face, I guess like cycles sync up I guess faces sync up too, lol.

• LOL 17
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't know but I've always thought Kyle had the most "natural" work on her face (not sure about these lips though....)  That's because I can't really tell until  I see older pics side by side.  

The Real Hoisewives subreddit where I saw this did have a before and after. I also thought she had the most natural look. Didn’t care for some of the hair styles, but YMMV.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 1/20/2023 at 1:40 PM, RoseAllDay said:

The Real Hoisewives subreddit where I saw this did have a before and after. I also thought she had the most natural look. Didn’t care for some of the hair styles, but YMMV.

Agree she looks good. Looks like she's using lip filler. She may have had a facelift. Her jawline looks tight.

The biggest change is her weight loss though. I read she's lost 30 lbs. I guess we'll see the new version on the next season. 

By the way, she was asked if she used Ozempic, the Type 2 diabetes drug many (especially celebrities) are taking now for weight loss. She said she has "never used Ozempic" or any weight loss drugs. She said she did it by cutting out alcohol, sugar and all other carbs. She's 125 lbs now and was 155 lbs. I never would've guessed she weighed 155. She's only 5'2 or 5'3", so that weight is higher than I thought what she was carrying.

Kyle Richards Reveals How She Slimmed Down Without Using Weight Loss Drug Ozempic (yahoo.com)

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 6
On 12/2/2022 at 9:48 AM, Starlight925 said:

Dead asleep = Passed Out 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
On 2/2/2023 at 3:20 PM, Sweet-tea said:

She's 125 lbs now and was 155 lbs. I never would've guessed she weighed 155. She's only 5'2 or 5'3", so that weight is higher than I thought what she was carrying.

As a tall but small-framed person, I envy the way short, but solidly built people like Kyle cary extra weight so well. I'm 5'7", and 125 lbs is too much on me. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
On 2/2/2023 at 4:20 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Agree she looks good. Looks like she's using lip filler. She may have had a facelift. Her jawline looks tight.

The biggest change is her weight loss though. I read she's lost 30 lbs. I guess we'll see the new version on the next season. 

By the way, she was asked if she used Ozempic, the Type 2 diabetes drug many (especially celebrities) are taking now for weight loss. She said she has "never used Ozempic" or any weight loss drugs. She said she did it by cutting out alcohol, sugar and all other carbs. She's 125 lbs now and was 155 lbs. I never would've guessed she weighed 155. She's only 5'2 or 5'3", so that weight is higher than I thought what she was carrying.

Kyle Richards Reveals How She Slimmed Down Without Using Weight Loss Drug Ozempic (yahoo.com)

Didn't Kyle also have a breast reduction (or have implants removed)?  That would also account for weight loss.

On 2/4/2023 at 12:30 AM, RealHousewife said:

As a tall but small-framed person, I envy the way short, but solidly built people like Kyle cary extra weight so well. I'm 5'7", and 125 lbs is too much on me. 

I'm the same height as Kyle and my weight generally fluctuates between 130-135 (depending on the day, LOL!) and I look heavier than she did before her weight loss.  She must have been carrying a lot of muscle weight (which I admittedly do NOT have).  I think she looks great - I hope that she will work on her wardrobe choices, though - give up on the pieces that do not flatter her.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Didn't Kyle also have a breast reduction (or have implants removed)?  That would also account for weight loss.

I'm the same height as Kyle and my weight generally fluctuates between 130-135 (depending on the day, LOL!) and I look heavier than she did before her weight loss.  She must have been carrying a lot of muscle weight (which I admittedly do NOT have).  I think she looks great - I hope that she will work on her wardrobe choices, though - give up on the pieces that do not flatter her.

Kyle did indeed have a breast reduction.

Yeah I always thought Kyle had a great body. It's sad she ever felt fat because outside of Beverly Hills, she'd be considered skinny. She's just more muscular, busty, etc. I can't really relate though. My fitness inspirations are more Camille and Dorit since they're taller and leaner. I have the skinny arms, legs, and tiny waist. I'd just go the opposite route of Kyle and have to buy bigger boobs. lol 

• Like 3
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah I always thought Kyle had a great body. It's sad she ever felt fat because outside of Beverly Hills, she'd be considered skinny. She's just more muscular, busty, etc. I can't really relate though. My fitness inspirations are more Camille and Dorit since they're taller and leaner. I have the skinny arms, legs, and tiny waist. I'd just go the opposite route of Kyle and have to buy bigger boobs. lol 

Haha I'm built like Kyle, and I'm 5'6" and can wear a bikini up to @180 lbs - sadly I weigh more than that now 😄

• Hugs 2
  • Useful 2
On 2/5/2023 at 10:37 PM, RealHousewife said:

Agree about Dorit and Camille. I think they both have great bodies. They’d be my choice if I could pick. I’m about the same height. 

• Like 6
On 2/6/2023 at 11:26 PM, princelina said:

Haha I'm built like Kyle, and I'm 5'6" and can wear a bikini up to @180 lbs - sadly I weigh more than that now 😄

You can still wear a bikini!!  If you aren't feeling confident, follow my tips to have the PERFECT beach body:

image.thumb.png.ef167f0de387991c43611384e671eb60.png

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am officially bored.

New Mauricio cheating gossip.

Facebookers claim M only lives with Kyle when she is filming.

IMG_4556.png

Not a fan of Kyle, but this is hard to believe 

• Like 6