Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

On 10/5/2021 at 9:34 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle had a bat mitzvah for Portia. She's literally grown up before our eyes!

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/05/kyle-richards-rhobh-co-stars-attend-daughters-bat-mitzvah/

This is my favorite quote from the story:

“We were one of (if not the) last to leave,” Dorit captioned a series of stunning photo booth pics. “PK fell over at least twiceone of the best parties we’ve ever been to!”

Hahahaha!  Yes, how many times PK falls over is one way to rate a party!!!

• LOL 9
29 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

This is my favorite quote from the story:

“We were one of (if not the) last to leave,” Dorit captioned a series of stunning photo booth pics. “PK fell over at least twiceone of the best parties we’ve ever been to!”

Hahahaha!  Yes, how many times PK falls over is one way to rate a party!!!

Of all of the ways I have heard of to rate a party the "PK Pratfall Scale" does seem like it would yield the most accurate rating.

• LOL 12
16 hours ago, emma675 said:

Holy shit! Is that really Kim?!? What happened to her face? And if you're going to pull your face extra tight, why wouldn't you do your neck, too?

3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

This is…… Kim Richards??? 😳😳😳

“Party guest Guilmer Alexander Mancia shared a snap with a youthful-looking Kim on his Instagram page that quickly made the rounds on Twitter, where fans took note of a change in her appearance.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/05/kim-richards-debuts-glam-new-look-at-nieces-bat-mitzvah/

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone else watching Halloween Kills? I like horror movies, and this one looks pretty good. I saw the Halloween with a tiny Kyle last year, and she was so adorable. It's kind of trippy that the cute little girl with bangs and braids is Kyle on RHBH.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1306004/find-out-which-halloween-kills-star-had-a-crush-on-kyle-richards

I saw it last night at the theater.

I saw the original years ago, and have watched it multiple times since. It's funny to see a grown-up Kyle back in the role.

I really enjoyed Halloween Kills. I'm a horror movie fan (in particular, slashers). I expected it to be gorier, but then again, this isn't an Eli Roth film. 😂

Obviously I won't spoil it since others here might want to see it for themselves.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone else watching Halloween Kills? I like horror movies, and this one looks pretty good. I saw the Halloween with a tiny Kyle last year, and she was so adorable. It's kind of trippy that the cute little girl with bangs and braids is Kyle on RHBH.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1306004/find-out-which-halloween-kills-star-had-a-crush-on-kyle-richards

Same!  We are going to double feature it on Halloween. (It's playing on Peacock)

• Love 4

Question, never having seen a Halloween movie and having no plans to see the current one, is Kyle's role substantial?  Bravo has been pushing it as if she's the STAR of the movie. I'm sure that's not true, but how important is she??? 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Lady Lucy said:

Question, never having seen a Halloween movie and having no plans to see the current one, is Kyle's role substantial?  Bravo has been pushing it as if she's the STAR of the movie. I'm sure that's not true, but how important is she??? 

I have never seen any of the Halloween movies either but if they are anything like the car insurance commercial where the teens are trying to get away from the masked murderer and consider hiding behind the hanging chain saws and ignore the running car waiting for them...the nope, not interested in watching a Halloween horror movie starring Kyle.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Lucy said:

Not THE star, but she's one of the main characters.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lady Lucy said:

31 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I haven't seen it yet but I do remember watching the original last year and being embarrassingly excited to spot eight year old Kyle.   Just from the previews it does look like she comes back as a main character.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I haven't seen it yet but I do remember watching the original last year and being embarrassingly excited to spot eight year old Kyle.   Just from the previews it does look like she comes back as a main character.  

I watched the movie last night and really enjoyed it. I like horror flicks in general though. 

Little Kyle was so darn cute. 

lindsey-wallace-actress-750x422.png

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yep!

And since the movie was released on Thursday, I'm sure the spoilers are all over the net at this point.

I'll put this next bit about Kyle's character under a spoiler tag anyway: 

Spoiler

Lindsey Wallace survives and will likely be in the final part of the trilogy: Halloween Ends.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle at the premiere of Halloween Kills. She looks incredible in her sexy costume from Trashy Lingerie! 

She has a much better figure than her usual clothing choices show.

but damn, she has bought the Erika kool aid.

• Love 6

Kyle's got an interview in the LA Times today, mostly because of her Halloween role, but she says she really wants to get back into acting and gives Erika a tongue-bath.  Blah, blah, blah, more of the same, but I was surprised to read she has not one, but two, live-in assistants.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 10/17/2021 at 9:51 AM, nexxie said:

Good interview - Kyle is a natural at the celebrity hostess thing. imo rhobh needs her, in spite of the moments I consider “mean girl” moves.

IMO, Kyle is very comfortable in the Hollywood environment in ways that most people who are famous are not. Probably because her entire life has been spent around show business, she doesn't seem all that intimidated by any of it - cameras, famous people, etc. So it makes her easy to watch because you get a sense that she is fairly authentic in front of the cameras. (That doesn't mean that everything she does is nice - I like Kyle but she definitely has her pot-stirring moments).

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kyle's got an interview in the LA Times today, mostly because of her Halloween role, but she says she really wants to get back into acting and gives Erika a tongue-bath.  Blah, blah, blah, more of the same, but I was surprised to read she has not one, but two, live-in assistants.  

I hope it's a short article so she can read it on her own and not need someone else to read it and summarize it for her. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wasn't thrilled with her Erika comments, but I thought it interesting that she's using this show to jump back into acting.

So many of these women use the Housewives shows to become branding entities: clothing, cookbooks, makeup lines, jewelry lines, self help books, wine, etc.

Kyle's using the show as a springboard to get back into acting because she genuinely loved her experience. I'm skeptical about whether most child actors can grow up and say similar, but I believe her.

Kim, on the other hand, feels like a cautionary tale.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I wasn't thrilled with her Erika comments, but I thought it interesting that she's using this show to jump back into acting.

So many of these women use the Housewives shows to become branding entities: clothing, cookbooks, makeup lines, jewelry lines, self help books, wine, etc.

Kyle's using the show as a springboard to get back into acting because she genuinely loved her experience. I'm skeptical about whether most child actors can grow up and say similar, but I believe her.

Kim, on the other hand, feels like a cautionary tale.

Being a child actor seems like it could do so much damage. :( If I had kids interested in acting, I'd be supportive if they wanted to get into it at a certain age. I'd never put a small child in the industry myself. 

That said, as much as I found the Housewife shows fun, the craft of acting >>> reality TV. Some people just want to be on TV and/or make good money though. Kyle can be proud of her work on Halloween Kills. I'm not so sure about a lot of her behavior on RH. lol

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

That seems like a good idea.  Her kids are grown, except Portia who is a teenager now.  Lots of women resume/start careers when the bulk of their child raising jobs are done.  Plus it's real work unlike slapping your name on crap or  playing pop star while your husband foots the bills by stealing from clients. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

That seems like a good idea.  Her kids are grown, except Portia who is a teenager now.  Lots of women resume/start careers when the bulk of their child raising jobs are done.  Plus it's real work unlike slapping your name on crap or  playing pop star while your husband foots the bills by stealing from clients. 

Exactly. That was one of my thoughts: almost all her kids are now adults. She doesn't have to spend as much energy on them at this point, and can focus on what she really wants to do.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

allegedly-qk1twk.jpg

• LOL 13

I’m happy for Kyle in the success of HALLOWEEN KILLS. I only watched the first half hour because it was late at night, and I don’t consider myself super squeamish, but it’s very brutal in its violence. I’d be surprised if the Housewives at the premiere stayed to watch the whole thing.

But still, good for her! She is embracing that a role she had 40 years go was in an iconic movie, and she seemed genuinely excited about the challenge and opportunity. 

This article from a horror site explains how she broke her nose. If you go to the author’s Twitter page, he reveals that Kyle claims she and Lisa Vanderpump had a supernatural experience in Dubai.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Being a child actor seems like it could do so much damage. :( If I had kids interested in acting, I'd be supportive if they wanted to get into it at a certain age. I'd never put a small child in the industry myself. 

That said, as much as I found the Housewife shows fun, the craft of acting >>> reality TV. Some people just want to be on TV and/or make good money though. Kyle can be proud of her work on Halloween Kills. I'm not so sure about a lot of her behavior on RH. lol

I think that the way to nurture an interest in acting for young kids is to have them do theater in school or in the community. I would not want them involved in Hollywood, either, because I think that there is a lot of abuse that takes place there (as, unfortunately, is true in a lot of professions where kids are present - abusers tend to gravitate towards professions where there are a lot of kids). But yes, I agree, I wouldn't want them in that environment until they are older.

It's interesting to me that Kyle's daughters seem more interested in following in Mo's footsteps than in Kyle's. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of money to be made in real estate, so I think that it's smart of them to choose that path.  But it's just interesting that none of them seem that interest in show business - even with their experiences on RHOBH, they aren't particularly overly dramatic or anything. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think that the way to nurture an interest in acting for young kids is to have them do theater in school or in the community. I would not want them involved in Hollywood, either, because I think that there is a lot of abuse that takes place there (as, unfortunately, is true in a lot of professions where kids are present - abusers tend to gravitate towards professions where there are a lot of kids). But yes, I agree, I wouldn't want them in that environment until they are older.

It's interesting to me that Kyle's daughters seem more interested in following in Mo's footsteps than in Kyle's. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of money to be made in real estate, so I think that it's smart of them to choose that path.  But it's just interesting that none of them seem that interest in show business - even with their experiences on RHOBH, they aren't particularly overly dramatic or anything. 

Agree! That’s a good way to indulge the acting bug.

Haha, except Portia! It’s so sweet how much she loves Sophia, but her reaction seeing her big sis was pretty dramatic. Kyle said Portia’s the only one who expressed an interest in acting. Portia’s literally grown up on camera, so maybe that is part of it. I always thought Farrah seemed shy. But for a Hollywood family, yes I’d expect them to be more interested in acting and reality TV. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I think was posted before, but here is Kyle back on ER, playing one of the nurses...she was in 21 episodes of that show.

Oh Nurse Dori!  Last year we rewatched the first five seasons of ER and it's remarkable how recognizable Kyle is in it. 

Kyle seems to have raised some pretty good kids.  I wonder if they aren't interested in show biz  because Kyle knows that having a six year old support the family l (ike big Kathy did) isn't really a good idea.   There is tons of evidence of the perils, including their aunt Kim. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Oh Nurse Dori!  Last year we rewatched the first five seasons of ER and it's remarkable how recognizable Kyle is in it. 

Kyle seems to have raised some pretty good kids.  I wonder if they aren't interested in show biz  because Kyle knows that having a six year old support the family l (ike big Kathy did) isn't really a good idea.   There is tons of evidence of the perils, including their aunt Kim. 

I've thought that too. They might see Kim and Paris and think nope, acting and reality TV seem to cause a lot of trouble. Let's stick to real estate and normalcy. 

• Love 8

Good news people, Kyle is opening a new store!  And guess what?  It's being filmed!  I am soooo surprised!  Even though her three other stores opened in 2015 and bellied up in 2018, now was a good time to open another just in time or a new (old?) storyline!  This is simply the best! 🤢 🤮

https://realityblurb.com/2021/11/06/photos-rhobh-cast-attends-kyle-richards-store-opening-in-palm-desert-amid-filming-plus-teddi-mellencamp-shows-support-with-new-hair-color/

• LOL 10
On 11/15/2021 at 8:05 PM, Surrealist said:

I knew Kyle's previous house is on the market, again. Mauricio and Farrah are the co-listing brokers.

Kyle's Former House

The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick. 

- Camille ™️

Exquisitely reimaged by Faye Resnik?

I'm sure that's what the plastic surgeon was thinking when he had to reconstruct her nose Exquisite and Faye do not belong in the same sentence. How about Tired and Dated?

The pictures show the same white, gray, and white crap we've come to expect from her. Of course the only color is from the furniture and other stuff she didn't design. It's all so sterile and bland. Of course Kyle doesn't have any taste either so she goes along with whatever Faye decides.

• LOL 6

I watched Real Housewives of the North Pole last weekend, too. I though Kyle was fine in it. The movie obviously knew who the audience was going to be and played into the Real Housewives-style drama. I mean, she won't win any acting awards for it or anything but her skills were on the same level as other actors at her level. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I watched Real Housewives of the North Pole last weekend, too. I though Kyle was fine in it. The movie obviously knew who the audience was going to be and played into the Real Housewives-style drama. I mean, she won't win any acting awards for it or anything but her skills were on the same level as other actors at her level. 

I saw the trailer and decided nope, not for me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6