Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Thanks, Jextella, been in the desert a very long time and this 2020 summer has been the most grueling “dry heat” I’ve experienced. Many, many mature trees, and large saguaro cactus bit the dust. Not seen that before. Two large trees in my backyard cried done and 5 saguaros fell over on my street alone. Amongst the lockdown, mask wearing, unemployment and fear, 2020 Phoenix summer gave us:

•Summer 2020 is also officially the hottest summer on record for Phoenix.

•August 2020 was the hottest month ever in Phoenix, breaking record set in July

•Phoenix has also experienced a record number of days at 110 degrees or higher this year. That count stands at 50 days, which completely shatters the previous record of 33 days set back in 2011

13 of those days reached temperatures of 115 degrees or higher, which is nearly double the previous record of seven days back in 1974.

•non existing monsoons for some relief

•It’s not just the days that have been hotter this year -- overnight lows have also set records. There have been 28 days with lows in the 90s this year, shattering the previous record of 15 days back in 2013.

Regarding this producer invasion, I liked it better when I didn’t know it was so inbred. Telling fake housewife #1 to meet fake housewife#2 @2:00 and then tell fake housewife #2 to meet @3:00 so they can be perturbed with each other and argue about it, seems contrived and petty. When that happens in my life, we call each other. I really have a problem with these producer driven gang bangs, now two years in succession. Then they dredge up sloppy seconds Brandi. Then there’s producer popping in the screen time. Guess these producers have peter principled out. . . or maybe I have.

Since they - talent/producer - are so chummy with each other, the least they could have done for all of us suffering bravo fans during the mess that is 2020 is give us entertaining content from these broads with their fake lives. But, No, they think ganging up on Denise and throwing Brandi around combined with that vile abusive, frothing at the mouth Dorinda is entertaining. Nope not entertaining, like the riots are not entertaining. 

Watching used to be a respite from life's crap. This year just added to it.

I thought Texas was bad, but dang you win the prize!!!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Thanks, Jextella, been in the desert a very long time and this 2020 summer has been the most grueling “dry heat” I’ve experienced. before. 

I lived in PHX for a few years and June 26, 1990 stands out because the high was 122. I think that is still the record.

I bought the t-shirt showing a skeleton reclining in a lawn chair sipping a drink, above the text I Survived and the date.

There were many badly burned soles when melted asphalt patches sucked the shoes off of pedestrians,  leaving their feet unprotected while they hopped toward cooler surfaces.

Eggs were fried on ceramic tiles and cookies were baked on car hoods. 

The airport canceled all outgoing flights because sufficient lift was impossible and the tarmac was spongy.

We used to roam the streets at night during monsoons, among many others doing the same, because seeing and feeling that much water were delicious sensations.

- - - 

I knew the producers, shall we say, guided or steered to a certain extent but learning to what extent they interfere is jarring. I been had.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Thanks, Jextella, been in the desert a very long time and this 2020 summer has been the most grueling “dry heat” I’ve experienced. Many, many mature trees, and large saguaro cactus bit the dust. Not seen that before. Two large trees in my backyard cried done and 5 saguaros fell over on my street alone. Amongst the lockdown, mask wearing, unemployment and fear, 2020 Phoenix summer gave us:

•Summer 2020 is also officially the hottest summer on record for Phoenix.

•August 2020 was the hottest month ever in Phoenix, breaking record set in July

•Phoenix has also experienced a record number of days at 110 degrees or higher this year. That count stands at 50 days, which completely shatters the previous record of 33 days set back in 2011

13 of those days reached temperatures of 115 degrees or higher, which is nearly double the previous record of seven days back in 1974.

•non existing monsoons for some relief

•It’s not just the days that have been hotter this year -- overnight lows have also set records. There have been 28 days with lows in the 90s this year, shattering the previous record of 15 days back in 2013.

Regarding this producer invasion, I liked it better when I didn’t know it was so inbred. Telling fake housewife #1 to meet fake housewife#2 @2:00 and then tell fake housewife #2 to meet @3:00 so they can be perturbed with each other and argue about it, seems contrived and petty. When that happens in my life, we call each other. I really have a problem with these producer driven gang bangs, now two years in succession. Then they dredge up sloppy seconds Brandi. Then there’s producer popping in the screen time. Guess these producers have peter principled out. . . or maybe I have.

Since they - talent/producer - are so chummy with each other, the least they could have done for all of us suffering bravo fans during the mess that is 2020 is give us entertaining content from these broads with their fake lives. But, No, they think ganging up on Denise and throwing Brandi around combined with that vile abusive, frothing at the mouth Dorinda is entertaining. Nope not entertaining, like the riots are not entertaining. 

Watching used to be a respite from life's crap. This year just added to it.

51 minutes ago, suomi said:

I lived in PHX for a few years and June 26, 1990 stands out because the high was 122. I think that is still the record.

I bought the t-shirt showing a skeleton reclining in a lawn chair sipping a drink, above the text I Survived and the date.

There were many badly burned soles when melted asphalt patches sucked the shoes off of pedestrians,  leaving their feet unprotected while they hopped toward cooler surfaces.

Eggs were fried on ceramic tiles and cookies were baked on car hoods. 

The airport canceled all outgoing flights because sufficient lift was impossible and the tarmac was spongy.

We used to roam the streets at night during monsoons, among many others doing the same, because seeing and feeling that much water were delicious sensations.

- - - 

I knew the producers, shall we say, guided or steered to a certain extent but learning to what extent they interfere is jarring. I been had.

I lived in Las Vegas for several years while growing up. I seem to recall 119 as a record high while there.  I remember the hot pavement issue, too!  I loved it though (but we had a pool which made ALL the difference).

"It was a dry heat" 🙂

I'm sort of fine with the level of producer involvement. It makes sense and is probably the only way to get good content in such short filming time spans. There's been talk of all this since the very beginning. 

That said, I think they crossed quite a few lines the last few years - even for "reality" tv and I don't like the fact that the shows have evolved into argument after argument among the cast and now across the Bravosphere with recent comments by NeNe and Kate Chastain.  It's become quite the cesspool which I don't care for.

I'm pretty much down to RHONY, RHBH (in and out only) RHOP (in and out only), Project Runway, and Top Chef. I'll watch BD now that Kate's gone and will give RHOC a try.  My sister is rich and lives in a fancy SLC town so I'll give RHSLC a try (I get why they chose that city, BTW).

I think I'm aging out of the network. I want fun more than fights. I don't have the energy or desire for the latter anymore. Although I'm not sure I would like the fights even 20 years ago. It's hard to be sympathetic towards bitchy rich people over trivial matters.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

At 8:22 she talks about Mauricio/Kyle rumor.

Kyle and Mauricio apparently don't have a prenup. Kyle could pull a Camille and she'd be just fine.

https://people.com/tv/which-real-housewives-stars-have-signed-prenups/

I like Erica's comment about Tom:

“I don’t have a prenup,” the wife of high-profile attorney Tom Girardi admitted. “But let me tell you something, let me be very clear. I’m married to a very powerful lawyer. A prenup wouldn’t stand in his way anyway. So it doesn’t matter whether you had one or you didn’t, it’s gonna be all Tom’s way, I assure you. … He’ll rip that piece of paper to shreds in two seconds!”

Kelsey should have used him - and Kyle should use him.

• Love 1

Mo & Vyle have no prenup because they had no money, property, etc. when they married. Regardless of which of them worked, all of their assets have been acquired during the marriage, so that usually means a 50/50 split in California. 

I'm surprised Tom didn't want a prenup. I wouldn't be shocked if their properties, planes, and a lot of the cash are tied to Tom's law firm, keeping them secure from her if they were to divorce. My cousin's wealthy husband did this with their homes. Her prenup allowed her profit on any property purchased during the marriage, but she gets nothing because officially there were no properties purchased by either of them during the marriage. The properties are owned by the company. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Jextella said:

Kyle and Mauricio apparently don't have a prenup. Kyle could pull a Camille and she'd be just fine.

https://people.com/tv/which-real-housewives-stars-have-signed-prenups/

I like Erica's comment about Tom:

“I don’t have a prenup,” the wife of high-profile attorney Tom Girardi admitted. “But let me tell you something, let me be very clear. I’m married to a very powerful lawyer. A prenup wouldn’t stand in his way anyway. So it doesn’t matter whether you had one or you didn’t, it’s gonna be all Tom’s way, I assure you. … He’ll rip that piece of paper to shreds in two seconds!”

Kelsey should have used him - and Kyle should use him.

She's right, and I hope Erika has stashed enough away offshore just in case.  But that also sounds like Erika went into her marriage with both eyes open because she knows how the law really works.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Halloween night we stayed (thanks 2020) popped corn and watched the good ol' classic Halloween.   It's been decades since I'd seen it so imagine my surprise and delight to see Kyle Richards name pop up on the opening credits.   She's the eight year old Lindsey whose babysitter gets killed.   Ha!   Kyle really has been working her whole life.    She was a pretty cute girl too.   

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Halloween night we stayed (thanks 2020) popped corn and watched the good ol' classic Halloween.   It's been decades since I'd seen it so imagine my surprise and delight to see Kyle Richards name pop up on the opening credits.   She's the eight year old Lindsey whose babysitter gets killed.   Ha!   Kyle really has been working her whole life.    She was a pretty cute girl too.   

How funny we did the same! Kyle's not my favorite housewife, but she was one stinking cute kid. Very adorable. 

• Love 6
On 11/2/2020 at 4:50 PM, Cosmocrush said:

On 11/2/2020 at 8:11 PM, RealHousewife said:

How funny we did the same! Kyle's not my favorite housewife, but she was one stinking cute kid. Very adorable. 

You should see her first episode on Little House where her mother dies and Pa has to find her brothers and her a new home!  She's only about 4 there and the centerpoint of the big teary scene!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, princelina said:

You should see her first episode on Little House where her mother dies and Pa has to find her brothers and her a new home!  She's only about 4 there and the centerpoint of the big teary scene!

Aw I should! I probably saw it as a child before I knew who Kyle was. My mom was a huge Little House fan. The Richards sisters were all very darling children. I wonder what Big Kathy would have done with them if they weren't all so cute. It's funny how Kyle as a grown woman can annoy the hell out of me on RH, but when I see her as a little girl she makes me melt. She was a doll. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

Aw I should! I probably saw it as a child before I knew who Kyle was. My mom was a huge Little House fan. The Richards sisters were all very darling children. I wonder what Big Kathy would have done with them if they weren't all so cute. It's funny how Kyle as a grown woman can annoy the hell out of me on RH, but when I see her as a little girl she makes me melt. She was a doll. 

They both were dolls on Little House!  Kim was only on one episode.  I check out the episodes to tape the ones I like - if I see their eps I will let you know 🙂 

Edited by princelina
  • Love 2
On 11/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, RealHousewife said:

On 11/3/2020 at 10:48 PM, princelina said:

They both were dolls on Little House!  Kim was only on one episode.  I check out the episodes to tape the ones I like - if I see their eps I will let you know 🙂 

Kim's Little House episode will be on Thanksgiving Day at 4:00 (eastern) on CoziTV. 🙂 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

While Kyle had a vast collection of acting roles as a child and teen, most people that grew up in that era don't recall her...in comparison to Kim.  I've always been curious how Kim had the attention and Kyle not so much.  Is it due to timing, charisma, types of roles?

• Love 3
On 11/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, JAYJAY1979 said:

While Kyle had a vast collection of acting roles as a child and teen, most people that grew up in that era don't recall her...in comparison to Kim.  I've always been curious how Kim had the attention and Kyle not so much.  Is it due to timing, charisma, types of roles?

All of the above. Kim stood out because she had a starring role in the movie Escape to Witch Mountain and the tv show Nanny and the Professor. She was also tied more closely to Disney than Kyle.  Plus, she was a really cute kid.  Kyle not so much.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

Kyle has Covid according to a Bravo article, and filming has been shut down. Can you imagine how poorly she's dealing with this? I mean it's real and scary. And she has asthma. She must be freaking out. I don't wish anything bad for her and hope she and her family are okay, but given her hypochondria - wow.

• Love 8
On 12/6/2020 at 1:01 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

Kyle has Covid according to a Bravo article, and filming has been shut down. Can you imagine how poorly she's dealing with this? I mean it's real and scary. And she has asthma. She must be freaking out. I don't wish anything bad for her and hope she and her family are okay, but given her hypochondria - wow.

Has anyone heard how Kyle's doing? I wish her well too. A friend of mine who's much younger than Kyle and has no health issues recently got covid and thought she was dying. She's not a hypochondriac, just felt that sick. She is slowly getting better, but this thing is scary even if you're not even close to being part of the high risk group. I hope everyone here is safe and well. ❤️

• Love 5
On 12/13/2020 at 8:17 PM, RealHousewife said:

Has anyone heard how Kyle's doing? I wish her well too. A friend of mine who's much younger than Kyle and has no health issues recently got covid and thought she was dying. She's not a hypochondriac, just felt that sick. She is slowly getting better, but this thing is scary even if you're not even close to being part of the high risk group. I hope everyone here is safe and well. ❤️

I just saw a headline that she, and I guess Kathy had it as well, are recovering nicely.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Yeah, she's been pretty open about both on social media. She got the nose job a few months ago, I think she said she broke it a while back and had trouble breathing through it and decided to finally fix it in quarantine. Who knows if that's true or not, but she wasn't hiding that she had surgery on it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 2/22/2021 at 9:06 AM, suomi said:

The "I broke my nose and couldn't breathe right" excuse gets me every time. 

Own it, FFS.

Didn't Alexis from RHOC get a nose job because she had sinus issues? Well I have the same thing as her and I didn't get the option of getting a nose job.

• Love 5

Kyle is already so pretty. I don't know why she would get a nose job. Also I think she should try light brown hair or blondish brown hair lol. She has always been my favorite housewife of Beverly Hills. Kyle is so down to earth and I like that she can be silly. I love that she's a shortie like me too haha. She is so real. But I never thought Lisa V. deserved Kyle's friendship.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Is this Kyle’s second or third nose?  Soon it will look like Kathy’s skinny nose. I’m not sure Kathy can even breathe.image.jpeg.b915991b2cd11efe24aa6f45835762cd.jpeg

Her new nose is barely there. Her last iteration looked great, now she is veering into “very bad decisions” area.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Is this Kyle’s second or third nose?  Soon it will look like Kathy’s skinny nose. I’m not sure Kathy can even breathe.image.jpeg.b915991b2cd11efe24aa6f45835762cd.jpeg

is that Bethany Frankel?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, Bethenny and Kyle were friends from before the Housewives (obviously). I like that Kyle isn't hiding that she got a nose job, though I think her nose looked fine before. 

I like that she's honest about it too.

Kyle was a naturally pretty gal with her OG nose, but she wasn't very photogenic. Her first nose job made her more photogenic. The recent nose job isn't the most natural, but she looks quite beautiful in an Instagram model sort of a way. 

• Love 4

Well we all knew LVP has complete control over the animal and bird kingdoms (waves hi to Hanky and Panky!), but power over insects too?

I joke because she is okay.  And I miss Hanky and Panky terrorizing her at the front door.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Are they filming? Kyle would love the sympathy of all the wives and watchers.

ETA: I'm glad she's okay. I always liked her until Lisa's unthroaning.

That’s also when I stopped liking her.

Seriously, if she is allergic to bees and was bit by multiple bees, she is lucky to be alive (even if you aren’t allergic)

• Love 6
(edited)

When I heard about the bee attack I immediately imagined this: Kyle spots large bee swarm. Kyle checks that security cameras are working. Kyle throws herself at  bees.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 12

After the bee attack, did Kyle say "they were swarmEEN & stingEEN. You should've seen the swellEEN."

I can't take the way she talks. But I think for me it's symptomatic of her beEEN Kyle-annoyEEN-Richards.

• LOL 6