Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, endure said:

It's funny when Tamra and Kelly were on the raft Tamra said something to the effect that Shannon didn't even call her when her husband was in the hospital and then she claims that she's always calling her later. Then when Tamra was screeching at her in the room and Tamra talked about Shannon crying all the time and Shannon  said no that she doesn't cry all the time anymore.  Tamra is delusional and trying to twist it up IMHO.

Shannon always calling Tamra, yes.  Shannon asking about Eddie or Tamra, seems like no.

But as to the other charge, of not crying every single night?  So what if Shannon said 'not anymore'?  When did Shannon stop, 2-4 weeks ago after 100 straight days?  Shannon confirmed she did cry every night for awhile.  She is a mess and I hope she isn't resorting to drowning her misery with a case of Grey Goose.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

OT: anyone wonder what their corpses would look like after all the plastic surgery? It's morbid and gross but in my defense- halloween is coming up?

You made me look something up on this, and for cremation....silicone implants causes extra work, the melted silicone goo has to be scraped away.

And another article said some people GET plastic surgery FOR their burial.  Can you imagine?  I wouldn't put it past some of these ladies.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I love every word of this post. 

Someone posted about David coaching his daughters teams, and going on a week long school trip to Europe with one of them. IIRC, the affair that David had a couple of years ago was with the mother of one of his daughters' team mates. Who knows if David's involvement in his daughters' school lives had the added bonus of meeting women to have affairs with? We know of the one that was found out by one of his daughters, but who knows if there were others that were not discovered?

As far as David controlling the bills, etc. ? For all we know he is the one who insisted on that? In my marriage I do everything to do with our finances, and many household things.  Heck, my husband doesn't even know how to program our irrigation system,  and has no clue which mailbox is ours, and where the key is. I often put papers in front of him to sign, which he does for the most part without even asking what he is signing. In our case it is because he is a business owner, and doesn't want to be bothered with the details of our personal life since his business is so busy. But in David's case he just might have been very controlling and insisted that he be in charge of everything personal. Also wouldn't hurt if he was spending money on a mistress(s) if Shannon never saw bills to ask about them. 

Shannon knew nothing of the vow renewal. David surprised her on what was supposed to be a birthday party for Shannon. It was very obvious that Shannon was shocked, and she also fretted because if she had known it was a vow renewal she would not have worn the dress she did. I think Shannon was shocked because she did not think they were at that point to warrant such a gesture, totally planned by David. As it turns out she was right, since he reverted right back to ignoring her. I never saw David yell and scream either - but I did see him being very passive aggressive. And many times in the last year before he left. Personally I would prefer someone yell and scream than gaslight me. 

That someone was me, specifically in response to the assertion that David ignored his children. It’s just not true per the footage that has been documented over the five years that Bravo cameras have chronciled the Beador family. At least by standard definitions of “ignore.” 

David planned the vow renewal in 2016, two years after Shannon initially discovered The Affair (TM). 

This was her reaction: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/blogs/shannon-beador-david-beador-vow-renewal-ceremony-details

The renewal was a birthday surprise and a direct course correction from a lower key night out with the daughters. Because this manner of disgruntlement and pleading from the Beador girls for their mom to be happy is what resulted: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-12/videos/shannons-unhappy-birthday

Shannon herself repeatedly dated the beginning of the end to Kelly screaming “your husband beats the shit out of you” in Ireland. As in this conversation, during which David assures her “we can keep talking about it”: https://people.com/tv/shannon-beador-husband-david-wishes-things-were-a-lot-better-marriage/

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

One thing I noticed in watching Season 9 that ran on Monday was that Lauri NEVER RAISES HER VOICE.  Yet she has as much power in the conversation as the rest.  

There's an old, old commercial, I forget what for. It went: "If you want to capture someone's attention, whisper." It's creepy, yes. And very effective. I have noticed some women using this technique. And it's cheaper than foobs!

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

what is a bootie band? 

It's a system of high tension elastic bands that you can do different exercises to target your butt, think As Seen on TV.  Honestly, if I were Shannon I'd be waking up early with Tamra and tagging along with her to the gym.  Shannon is so mean and nasty and focused on herself in the worst negative way, I suspect it has a lot to do with her body image.  I wish someone would have really laid in to her and screamed that if she is so unhappy than do something about it and quit your bitching!  Shannon needs her revenge body!  Never thought I would say this...we need that (or any) Kardashian that did that Revenge Body show. 

I am wondering why those women did not have air conditioning in their penthouse (thought they were in a luxury hotel) and why they stayed in that penthouse...I would have been getting a regular room with AC about 2 minutes after arriving in the sweathouse penthouse.  

As hot and humid as Jamaica is I cannot imagine packing black lace anything to wear at all, it made me sweat to look at Vicki and Shannon at dinner, Shannon is a Spanx devotee and all I could think is how uncomfortable she must have been.  

I don't think Gina would be on my list of friends, she brings nothing to the table for me.  Gina is much younger than Shannon and has small children so socially they are in two very different stages in life and that makes me wonder why Gina is wanting to have  a friendship with Shannon.  

Fun Shannon is not enough of a reason to spend time in her presence, she ain't that much fun and it can turn on a dime and suddenly the shrieking starts...who wants that in their life?  Gina is dodging a bullet, she should be glad she is not involved.

The drivers of the vacation resort vans must hear some really interesting stuff when the cameras are not rolling.

• Love 3
On 10/24/2018 at 2:21 AM, queenjen said:

In Shannon's defence here, I think she DOES like a drink or 3 and she'd said earlier that this was her last night of drinking prior to surgery next week. So I get her downing a big nasty vodka before bed, if that's where she's coming from. I don't think she has a 'drinking problem' per se. I think she's drinking because she's miserable and going through menopause and learning to deal with being alone. She howls a lot about everything and now the others think she is crazy too. It must be very frustrating for Shannon. I say that from the heart, i know it's 'first world problems', but she's really NOT where she wants to be or expected to be in life and she's mad. And hurt and scared. 

Doesn’t all that booze give her a headache?  One drink of any type of alcohol or beer gives me a raging headache, maybe because I tend to have high blood pressure to begin with.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

You made me look something up on this, and for cremation....silicone implants causes extra work, the melted silicone goo has to be scraped away.

And another article said some people GET plastic surgery FOR their burial.  Can you imagine?  I wouldn't put it past some of these ladies.

Not for nothing, but I loved Aretha Franklin that much more when I discovered she had 3 outfit changes for her funeral viewings. 

For her it seemed so very right.

• Love 10
On 10/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, Gem 10 said:

I believe it.  My daughter married into it.  Different people altogether.

We are middle class for sure.   Maybe even on the low end of it.  My daughter got a great scholarship to go to a small private college and so off she went.  

Many of her college friends came from money (doctors, lawyers, politicians) and it was like she and they came from different planets.  She told me a story of one of her friends being incredulous about her having purchased her own backpack and a few other items.  Nicest kid in the world, but he couldn't grasp that she paid for things rather than her parents.  Day and night.  Big time.

What I thought was most startling was that rich kids like these will be the ones growing up to hold positions of power yet they have no real-world understanding about how the other half lives. 

They are a lot like Shannon in this regard.  However, and to their credit, the school is very liberal and the students were very socially conscious.  They want to help and want to understand, but they don't get it in the same way those who live it do.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Shannon herself repeatedly dated the beginning of the end to Kelly screaming “your husband beats the shit out of you” in Ireland. As in this conversation, during which David assures her “we can keep talking about it”: https://people.com/tv/shannon-beador-husband-david-wishes-things-were-a-lot-better-marriage/

I'm sure she didn't like her "dirty past" being brought up.  Back in 2003 the Beadors had an incident, which Shannon later referred to as "just an argument" but David had to go through a 9-12 month court-ordered Batterer's Program.  I'm sure Shannon is the kind of person who thought she had successfully kept this thing from the past buried, and terribly upset when the other wive's were discussing it (assuming they aren't talking about more recent violence).  And with her personality quirks she just couldn't let the current talk go.  Good to see David's open approach, but it didn't matter apparently.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

There's an old, old commercial, I forget what for. It went: "If you want to capture someone's attention, whisper." It's creepy, yes. And very effective. I have noticed some women using this technique. And it's cheaper than foobs!

I worked with teenagers for most of my career, then with chefs. With both groups (since they are almost identical in maturity) this is a technique i used almost daily. The louder they get, the softer you get. Trust me it works. Of course there were the odd times when getting very loud very fast would stop a situation in its tracks. Think shock value. 

• Love 14
On 10/22/2018 at 9:38 PM, Pickles said:

Kelly  is right. There is nothing wrong with medication. It would definitely help Shannon. 

totally agree, and how shocked am I that Kelly is proving to be the best friend any of these women could have. 

And yes on the whisper technique -- I learned that when my daughter was a toddler and it has come in handy at work, too, lol. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
Add another thought without adding a new post.
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

She's probably an 8 at most.  She just looks plus sized next to Tamballs..

22 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I really don't think Emily is a plus sized woman.

If Emily is a size 8 (and she may be), then Vicki must be at least a true size 12 or 14 (even though she continues to squeeze her body into size 6)!!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6

The more I see of Gina and Emily the more I dislike them & the more I fast forward through their segments, they are a waste of my time.

Why do they have a bug up their ass about being friends with Shannon?  What makes them think she will be more receptive to them with all the bitching about her, the comments, shit stirring, and false forced attempts at friendship. Their persistence in poking at her makes me think they are enjoying that more than actually caring about starting a friendship. It's "their storyline" and Shannon isn't in on it but getting the brunt of it.

My guard would be up too at this point.

Shannon is high strung she  spins in a tizzy when things aren't perfect in her world. She needs meds, therapy and to step back from the bottle. She needs to learn to "carry her own water" and check herself as to when she's done too much  venting and now needs to listen. Still, I'm team Shannon and oddly enough Team Kelly this season.

Old Tamra has come back she's thrown Christian Tamra to the side. I'm tired of her running her mouth, stirring the shit, and showing her plastic bubble tits for the umpteenth time.  She's getting old. I get being hurt when not asked how your life is going but she is joining in on the pile on and not in a constructive way.

I can't stand Vicki, I'd give her credit for being there for Shannon for the most part but then she let's fly with the "drinking alone" revelation. One more thing for them to harp on Shannon about at a later date. 

I'm liking Kelly this season.  

• Love 23

This hysteria has been going on for years. We are aware of Shannon and David’s domestic disturbances where the police were called, Shannon trying to break down a door,scuffling to the point of falling and being bruised up...her birthday dinner at the restaurant with her family was cringe-worthy. Lack of gratitude even on camera, even in front of her girls. The way she stormed off and ripped her mike off at that conflict with Lydia and her mother. The way she stormed off at her daughters’ band Showcase during her conflict with her mother-in-law. The crazy, screaming, plate-throwing fight with kelly at The Quiet Woman. This is what WE see...imagine what we don’t. Yes, the situations involved some sort of assholery or another...but the way Shannon escalates it...zero to sixty...is just not normal. I’m sure there’s some depression in the mix, probably due to regret at her previous epic meltdown, but that’s not Shannon’s main problem.

This is a recurring thing that goes on with Shannon.  She's just so high strung and thin skinned, she gets mad and angry when she is not seen the way she perceives herself.   She thinks the way to handle these instances is to get mad a at the person and scold them, yelling at them about the way she should be perceived, and shrieking about the kind of person she really is.  This is a typical Shannon interaction, I will use the example with Meghan King Edmunds.  Megan has an interaction with Shannon, where she comes to the conclusion that Shannon does not want to support a charity.  Megan says out loud something to the effect of Shannon not wanted to support charities.  This is incongruent with Shannon's perception of herself.

1) Normal reaction - Oh wow, really?  I am surprised you think that because I support lots of Charities.  Followed by reflection and self analysis why she was coming off this way, take steps to not come across this way in the future. Repair the misconception, show with actions and tone a kinder more generous person.

2) Shannon reaction - becomes angry and defensive, completely offended and angry that someone would misunderstand her so greatly.  Incredulous how this person dare characterize her in such a grossly inappropriate way, swelling, almost violent anger.  Scolds the person for thinking this way and having the audacity to accuse such a thing.  Expects an apology.  Huffs off angrily.

As for her marriage, her hubby could not win with her.  I have said it before and I will say it again Shannon is just not fun.  She is not easy to be with.  At best she is a droopy Eeyore, at worse she is a shrill screaming shrew.  Her hubs may be a jerk, but he left her because she was terrible and no fun.  I bet his new GF is like "Thank you for the birthday dinner!  I am just happy for us to be together, I don't care where it is."  Also her idea of being funny, her funny high pitched voice in her camera TH's, "I'm going to have LOTS of fun in Jamaica!  Jamaica won't know what HIT IT!" is so tired and played out.  A Melissa McCarhy character called, she asked that you stop talking like this.

Also - I see that the Bravo blogs are up.  Kelly Dodd mentioned something interesting about Shannon's meltdown and the producers deserving more respect.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

This is a recurring thing that goes on with Shannon.  She's just so high strung and thin skinned, she gets mad and angry when she is not seen the way she perceives herself.   She thinks the way to handle these instances is to get mad a at the person and scold them, yelling at them about the way she should be perceived, and shrieking about the kind of person she really is.  This is a typical Shannon interaction, I will use the example with Meghan King Edmunds.  Megan has an interaction with Shannon, where she comes to the conclusion that Shannon does not want to support a charity.  Megan says out loud something to the effect of Shannon not wanted to support charities.  This is incongruent with Shannon's perception of herself.

1) Normal reaction - Oh wow, really?  I am surprised you think that because I support lots of Charities.  Followed by reflection and self analysis why she was coming off this way, take steps to not come across this way in the future. Repair the misconception, show with actions and tone a kinder more generous person.

2) Shannon reaction - becomes angry and defensive, completely offended and angry that someone would misunderstand her so greatly.  Incredulous how this person dare characterize her in such a grossly inappropriate way, swelling, almost violent anger.  Scolds the person for thinking this way and having the audacity to accuse such a thing.  Expects an apology.  Huffs off angrily.

In TOTAL agreement, good writeup.  

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Screaming and crying isn't the only way to hurt or abuse a person. I'm not saying either of them were abusive, but David strikes me as the silent, controlling part. Some people can be VERY controlled when they need to be, only letting their anger/hurt out when they want to. David comes off that way to me. And he was all too happy to let Shannon be the one who very publicly melts down while he looks like the long-suffering husband. 

He looks like the long suffering husband because he is the long suffering husband. We have seen Shannon in action. Not just with him but with friends and acquaintances. She is a drunken slovenly mess who has a sense of entitlement as big as her mansion. It is pretty obvious that she is a stone alcoholic and mentally ill. 

Believe the testimony of your own eyes.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

The more I see of Gina and Emily the more I dislike them & the more I fast forward through their segments, they are a waste of my time.

Why do they have a bug up their ass about being friends with Shannon?  What makes them think she will be more receptive to them with all the bitching about her, the comments, shit stirring, and false forced attempts at friendship. Their persistence in poking at her makes me think they are enjoying that more than actually caring about starting a friendship. It's "their storyline" and Shannon isn't in on it but getting the brunt of it.

My guard would be up too at this point.

Shannon is high strung she  spins in a tizzy when things aren't perfect in her world. She needs meds, therapy and to step back from the bottle. She needs to learn to "carry her own water" and check herself as to when she's done too much  venting and now needs to listen. Still, I'm team Shannon and oddly enough Team Kelly this season.

Old Tamra has come back she's thrown Christian Tamra to the side. I'm tired of her running her mouth, stirring the shit, and showing her plastic bubble tits for the umpteenth time.  She's getting old. I get being hurt when not asked how your life is going but she is joining in on the pile on and not in a constructive way.

I can't stand Vicki, I'd give her credit for being there for Shannon for the most part but then she let's fly with the "drinking alone" revelation. One more thing for them to harp on Shannon about at a later date. 

I'm liking Kelly this season.  

I like Kelly more this season than I have in the past (which is to say...not at all) though she still had her own hissy fits with Steve and Shane. And she was doing her share of shit stirring on this vacation as well. Interesting that a week or so ago Shannon was thanking Vicki, Kelly and Tamra for their support after she had a horrible day in court. It seems like Tamra is shit stirring in order to keep her orange. I would imagine with Eddie out of commission (and who knows how or if the gym is surviving) she needs it more than ever. 

I doubt if we have ever seen "normal" Shannon since it appears that her marriage has been in trouble for way longer than she has been on the show. Someone (and sorry don't have the time or inclination to go back and find out who) posted that David had to attend what appears to be a type of anger management course for wife beaters as far back as 2004? Yikes. 

I really would like to know how Emily and Gina were picked for the show. As I recall Emily was a friend of Tamra's, but I can't remember if Gina had a connection to anyone? I was looking up the net worth of the howives on this show. I know sites that provide this info are usually questionable but the one I found said that Vicki's net worth was 7 million. It pegged Kelly's as 10 million and Shannon's as 20 million but both of those numbers were pre divorce. Tamra was listed as having an $800,000 net worth. Which to me is pretty low for someone on this type of show. No wonder she is desperate to stay in the thick of things. There were no net worths listed for Gina or Emily. IIRC Gina intimated to Shannon that she and Matt basically didn't have much of anything, so money would not be a problem when dividing their assets. Which begs the question, why is she on the show if she is no different than many people watching it? I only watch this franchise and RHoBH and RHoNY, so I am wondering if it is common on other franchises to have women who are basically middle class? As opposed to the rich women that I tune in to see? 

• Love 10

I bet Gina had a hook by being related to or friends with someone in production.

It is a mystery how many of these women are selected. It seems that pattern is that at first they start out with people who are actually friends. At least one or two of them and the cast is filled out with random ho's who auditioned. 

After a few years the original gangster are defenestrated and they import fresh meat to throw to the wolves. Often is people who are buddies with the producers like Carole in New York who was a buddy of Andy Cohen.

It's who you know not what you know.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, albarino said:

I hate the whole Tams being put upon about Shannon calling her at all times of the day to cry.  We're adults, right?  As adults, we all teach people how to interact with us.  

I would first ask Tamra why she has her phone right next to her bed?  She isn't a millennial.  Okay, so she has her phone on right next to her bed and answers one of Shannon's midnight calls...Wouldn't the next day conversation be that she  loves Shannon and wants to be there for her but can't take midnight calls; she has too much going on the next  day and has a sick husband.  I don't think that is a mean conversation; I think it sets some boundaries.  After that, keep the phone in the kitchen when you go to bed.

But I also remember very few of these women are professionals so they really don't know how to act on a professional level. They prove it every week.

Not to mention just setting up DND.  I used to be on call at night and I'd still put my phone on do not disturb, I'd just star the numbers that were allowed to ring despite it being the middle of the night.  Just don't put Shannon on the special callers list.

3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

If Emily is a size 8 (and she may be), then Vicki must be at least a true size 12 or 14 (even though she continues to squeeze her body into size 6)!!!  

I think Vicki might claim she's an 8 or 10, so I'd buy 12 or 14.  And yeah, I can see her as a 14 that wears an 8.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think Vicki might claim she's an 8 or 10, so I'd buy 12 or 14.

I had her pegged at about a size 14 but she squeezes into a 10. I guess it depends on how many pairs of Spanx she wears on a particular day. 

• Love 4

It’s been brought up on the show and on here that everyone has problems and that Shannon is not the only one going through a divorce. But Vickie chose hers, so did Tamra and Kelly and for that matter Gina.  I think Shannon since she started on this show has been in a very difficult marriage and never wanted to divorce.  I think she went through a lot getting over davids infidelities and other issues in that marriage and then he sprung that marriage renewal on her and then ran cold and ended up walking out.  Not everyones divorce problems are the same and I think she did everything to stay married and I can’t say that’s true of the others.  I’m not saying the others didn’t have a difficult time going through a divorce, they just aren’t all the same.

• Love 23

For the love of Pete, PLEASE KICK SHANNON OFF THE SHOW!!! She has annoyed me since day one. She is way too high maintenance. I don't support affairs, but I can definitely see how she drove David towards another woman. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. Her voice is annoying too. She thinks she is funny and she isn't.I could go on and on!! None of these ladies are perfect, but Shannon needs to go. 

As for Tamaras body. I am the same age as her, and I am a huge fitness buff. I think she looks fabulous, and I know how hard it is to look like that at 51. 

4 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Also - I see that the Bravo blogs are up.  Kelly Dodd mentioned something interesting about Shannon's meltdown and the producers deserving more respect.  

I have not been able to find their blogs this year. I thought they had removed them!!

• Love 1

So many posts to quote that I had to limit myself... 

On 10/23/2018 at 7:04 AM, Pondlass1 said:

If I'd been Shannon I'd had gone to my room, locked the door and arranged for a flight home.  Maybe she has to be there because she is contracted or something?  But that was horrible to watch.  I expect arguments and yelling, but not gang warfare.  None of these women have the foggiest idea what it means to be a friend.

And there's Gina quite literally smirking through it all and patting herself on the back because she thinks she's solidified her orange for next season.  I hope one day they all surround and gang up on her so she can see what it feels like.

Oh if Gina stays around this will happen for sure at some point. No doubt about it at all. 

On 10/23/2018 at 8:32 AM, Gem 10 said:

OMG .. you are right. $13, 000 for rent?  Isn’t that high?   It’s a house then, not an apartment?  The rest is quite a lot.  I guess they go by how she was used to living with David.  She could cut down quite a bit on all her quirky things and be alright.  Geeze, 22.5 a month.  I can’t imagine.  I have had to budget my whole life to live on Long Island.  Now I’m mad. Haha.

The cost of Shannon's rent is very believable, especially in southern California. One of my kids rents in LA County in a normal neighborhood and pays over $1600 for a crackerjack sized duplex.  The other is in north Orange County about 15 blocks from the beach and pays over $2500 for a very small triplex. Check out rental prices on Zillow and you'll see.  This said... let's not forget that Shannon isn't the only one in the home she rents.  It appears as though she has primary physical custody of her daughters so the girls would be with her most of the time.  Even if she has 50/50 custody, why shouldn't the girls get to live the way they've always lived? After all... It definitely was not their choice for their parents to divorce.  

On 10/23/2018 at 10:26 AM, Gromit said:

Shannon's been hurting ever since we met her - she was in a toxic marriage (of which she was one of the two tangoers, I don't deny), and now she's in a divorce with a guy who has always struck me as emotionally inaccessible and prone to abusive hostility.  She's at a low point among low points and is hurting and afraid.  The complaint about the house isn't about the practical aspect of having to move, it's the frustration of the endless change, the inability to set roots, and the worry about whether she's falling short as a mother because she can't keep a consistent home.

Is she acting self-centered, sure, she's deep in her shit.  But she's not a true narcissist; she just seems like it right now because she's in such pain.  The difference is that she's capable of apologizing and has the capacity for introspection, qualities you won't find in a real narcissist (ahem, Vicki).  The way to change the behavior of someone who's hurting like that isn't to yell at them.  It's to listen compassionately.  She needs to heal all this hurt with the help a good therapist and the company of kind people. 

She chose the worst possible "friend" in Tamra.  Tamra's the scorpion from the old fable, the one where the frog agrees (reluctantly) to give the scorpion a ride across a river.  Halfway through, the scorpion stings the frog.  As they're drowning, the frog asks why. The scorpion shrugs: "I'm a scorpion, it's what I do."

I agree 100% with your post @Gromit.   Underneath all, Shannon is very real and very raw; she is who she is and it's all out there front and center. She can be rude and self-absorbed, but she also does not appear to be outright malicious in any way. I don't see her gas-lighting or being downright nasty to any of the other wives. No... we have Tamra, Vicki and now Gina for these stellar attributes and behaviors.

On 10/23/2018 at 11:36 AM, ghoulina said:

When Shannon, Tamra, and Vicki went away at the beginning of the season, Vicki was very restrained (by her standards). She even mentioned Steve not liking it when she gets too wild. I wonder what changed? Or if she's only able to hold her nastiness in for so long?

VIcki has been so restrained this season and so not herself that I've wondered if at some point, Steve is thinking of still trying to throw his hat into the political ring.  I can just see how self important Vicki would feel if she was a politician's wife. Oh the attention she'd receive and maybe even some casseroles from campaign workers! 

On 10/23/2018 at 4:12 PM, MajorNelson said:

In David's March response to the court, he wanted joint legal custody and 50% physical custody of the kids.  And he pointed out her employment encourages excess drinking and travel.  He complained to the court that when she want on trips she did not inform him or give him the chance to have them stay with him

He did not bring up that she was a crazy bitch.

@MajorNelson you are very well informed with so many details of the Beador's divorce. No judgement here at all... just impressed with all the info you have.

Edited by eclectcmoi
  • Love 14

Vicki seems sedated this season.  I’m glad, because the only thing worse than a CSC is an unsedated CSC.  If only they would toss sheets over her like they do birds when they won’t shut up.  Just hearing her lispy babble for a minute grinds my gears.

say, didn’t Mrs Potato mouth threaten to kill Kelly?  Sounds like she needs medication to control her rage.  She should just shut the fuck up. 

There are no saints here.  

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Vicki seems sedated this season.  I’m glad, because the only thing worse than a CSC is an unsedated CSC.  If only they would toss sheets over her like they do birds when they won’t shut up

I'm having flashbacks to the CSC being carried out of that Icelandic hotel by the paramedics with a blanket over her head. Good times.  

I also have fantasies of borrowing Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet's fancy tranquilizer dart gun, and using that CSC's lardass for target practice (and maybe forgetting to administer the reversal drug).  Hey, I'm no angel. :-)

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Wicked said:

I never read blogs, because living through an episode once is enough for me. But out of curiosity I decided to read the ones pertaining to this episode. Who knew that Vicki would be the voice of reason? Interesting that there was no offering from Gina. 

Speaking of Gina, she recently posted a picture from an event that she and Matt attended together with their kids. Gina is hanging on to Matt, and Matt looks checked out. I noticed there is no dog in the family picture. What happened to the poor German Shepherd they adopted a month ago? Would you not take the family dog to an outdoor family event? I wonder if she has been returned already to wherever she came from? For her sake I hope so. Gina already is overwhelmed with three kids. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8
On 10/22/2018 at 7:25 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Vicki you will never win back my liking you. EVER!

Tamra you have always been a shit friend and always will be changing friends from season to season to suit your own story and keep your orange.

Shannon you need to get yourself under control please. I actually like you but you need to get a grip.

Kelly is actually on point and pretty funny this season.

Gina & Emily, I am actually starting to enjoy them just a little sans hubbys and kids on this trip. Emily more than Gina.

I have to say I'm liking both of them more and more -- especially if they're just by themselves and not having to take care of little kids.  Or Mr. Snarkastic (my jury is still out on him).  I can at least understand why they think what they do about Shannon's behavior.  They can't be expected to know her like we do who've been watching her meltdowns on TV for four seasons now as well as her fun moments. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I have to say I'm liking both of them more and more -- especially if they're just by themselves and not having to take care of little kids.  Or Mr. Snarkastic (my jury is still out on him).  I can at least understand why they think what they do about Shannon's behavior.  They can't be expected to know her like we do who've been watching her meltdowns on TV for four seasons now as well as her fun moments. 

No of course not, except that Gina admitted she has watched past seasons of RHOC.  She knew exactly what her storyline was going to be this season:  the new girl who is going to take Shannon-the-whacko-icy-bitch-Beador down.  

• Love 9
17 hours ago, la patineuse said:

No of course not, except that Gina admitted she has watched past seasons of RHOC.  She knew exactly what her storyline was going to be this season:  the new girl who is going to take Shannon-the-whacko-icy-bitch-Beador down.  

^^^ This! Gina’s busted and I hope she finds another show that’s a better fit.

Edited by AntAnn
Preferably one I don’t watch.
  • Love 10

Hate to point this out, but I think the Jamacian trip was for 5 days, and we've only seen 2 or 3 days.  So there is at least 2 more days!  Not even sure how many more episodes they'll create out of this...I think at least 2.  One for the wind down, and then an episode for the final 2 days or whatever.  But did we really need 4?

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

I'm thinking maybe everyone at Bravo agreed Shannon needed to be taken down a few pegs.  Blowing off your fans will do that.  You're hot until you're not.  Here's a word for Shannon: longevity.  You ain't there yet.  

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5
On 10/22/2018 at 9:00 PM, Hockey Addict said:

Shannon has not had to learn what other women have had to. Like how to do without things for the good of her kids and wallet. Or how about having to choose between paying a credit card bill or paying for a doctors visit? Or having to be in the middle of a grocery story line and take items out because you don't have that much money and have to pick out things? Just examples. 

How about you don't have medical insurance and your 7 yr old dumps his bike and his arm hurts.  It's three wks to Christmas and you have $250 (1995 dollars) set aside for a tree and some small gifts for 3 elementary school kids.  Do you pay for the $100 xray when the doctor says he's 90% sure it's not broken?

• Love 8

I'm not sure what is is, but, I'm just not enjoying this Jamaican trip.  The water looked dirty, the bob sleds dangerous, .......IDK....the ladies earned their salary staying on that trip.  Plus, you consider the company....tough times. lol 

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, endure said:

And I’m pretty sure Tamra gets things pretty mixed mixed up when she’s in her attack mode, just sayin’.....

Considering Tamara and Shannon had a conversation about it earlier in the season, I'm not prepared to call her a liar now about something Shannon admitted to a few weeks ago.

• Love 2
On 10/24/2018 at 10:49 PM, albarino said:

I hate the whole Tams being put upon about Shannon calling her at all times of the day to cry.  We're adults, right?  As adults, we all teach people how to interact with us.  

I would first ask Tamra why she has her phone right next to her bed?  She isn't a millennial.  Okay, so she has her phone on right next to her bed and answers one of Shannon's midnight calls...Wouldn't the next day conversation be that she  loves Shannon and wants to be there for her but can't take midnight calls; she has too much going on the next  day and has a sick husband.  I don't think that is a mean conversation; I think it sets some boundaries.  After that, keep the phone in the kitchen when you go to bed.

But I also remember very few of these women are professionals so they really don't know how to act on a professional level. They prove it every week.

So because Shannon wants to call at all hours of the night to cry over her situation, Tamara can't keep her phone by her bedside so that her family can get in touch if there's an emergency?  You don't have to be a millennial to want access to your phone at night.  I wouldn't answer Shannon's calls, but being woken up in the night to push ignore would seriously piss me off.  Someone posted that you can set up a DND and only allow certain callers through, I'm tech challenged, but I would seriously be looking into that if I were Tamara.  I just can't get my head around how everyone else needs to work their lives around Shannon's needs/desires.  That is her whole problem, she has been catered to.  Shannon is the one who needs to act like an adult. 

Also, on the whole bill paying fiasco.  Many couples have one party in charge of finances while the other takes a backseat.  My problem with Shannon is that she had no desire to learn how to take care of herself or her girls.  In most situations with one partner in charge, the other partner has some knowledge on how to take care of basic needs.  Shannon had all the time and access to funds to educate herself, but chose to stay willfully ignorant.  She knew her marriage was in trouble and that funds were possibly being spent on a mistress, but she still stuck her head in the sand.  She was too busy spending money on crystals in the wall and Dr. Moon.  There was a time when women had no opportunity to learn to take care of themselves and were at the mercy of men to provide for them.  When death and divorce happened, these women were in horrible situations.  Many years and lots of struggle later, women can educate and take care of themselves.  This woman choosing to stay ignorant and continuing to paint herself as a victim really burns me.  Is this the example she wants to set for her girls???

Edited by Normades
was not as
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Vicki seems sedated this season.  I’m glad, because the only thing worse than a CSC is an unsedated CSC.  If only they would toss sheets over her like they do birds when they won’t shut up.  Just hearing her lispy babble for a minute grinds my gears.

say, didn’t Mrs Potato mouth threaten to kill Kelly?  Sounds like she needs medication to control her rage.  She should just shut the fuck up. 

There are no saints here.  

I used to have to crate my dog and cover her like a parakeet when we traveled (i.e. visiting grandma on holidays) because she'd get too stressed out and be a complete crazy asshole for days.  I started giving her CBD treats instead and it's amazing -- way less stressful and more enjoyable for everyone involved.  Maybe CSC and Mrs. Potato Mouth should both look into those.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Thank you dosodog!

Don't you think he looks a bit dirty? I think we should get 2 postage stamp sized towels and wipe him down.

Remember, that will dry out his skin and you'll have to liberally apply the lotion.  But I surmise you've already thought of that.  I'll take care of the cat while you two are - ahem - grooming him.   ;-)

I hope this Jamaica trip is over soon - I don't know how many more meltdowns I can take.  (Except for Vicky's face melting - I could watch that shit on an endless loop!).

• Love 11
On 10/25/2018 at 4:15 AM, blondiek237 said:

I get why Shannon was upset after dinner.  Before they got on the bus Kelly was telling Shannon what Tamra had said.  Shannon though that after their dinner, she and Tamra had put that behind them and yet here she is still talking about it.  Shannon was hurt (very hurt) and just wanted some time to process what happened.  Tamra just couldn't have that.  If they had just left her alone and let her process she may have gone, and been fun, the next day.  

Tamra I think was saying to Shannon things like 'We've got to stick together.  She shouldn't go off on her own.'

....could be translated - "We are on a reality show and all your venting and processing needs to be on camera!"  also "Get me more airtime!"

• Love 3