Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Tamra I think was saying to Shannon things like 'We've got to stick together.  She shouldn't go off on her own.'

....could be translated - "We are on a reality show and all your venting and processing needs to be on camera!"  also "Get me more airtime!"

No one plays the game harder than Tamra.

its a shame she’s such a horrible person.  She has looks, she’s as street smart as they come, and people want to like her.  She’s just poisonous.  Pretty to look at, very charismatic, but she’s a destroyer. 

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Tamra I think was saying to Shannon things like 'We've got to stick together.  She shouldn't go off on her own.'

....could be translated - "We are on a reality show and all your venting and processing needs to be on camera!"  also "Get me more airtime!"

Which is exactly why I don't give Shannon any leeway on saying she wants to be left alone.  She's on a tv show where she's expected to bring the drama.  You can't cash the paycheck and complain when things don't go your way.  It's called a job, Shannon!  I think Tamara is sleazy as hell, but she does bring it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Which is exactly why I don't give Shannon any leeway on saying she wants to be left alone.  She's on a tv show where she's expected to bring the drama.  You can't cash the paycheck and complain when things don't go your way.  It's called a job, Shannon!  I think Tamara is sleazy as hell, but she does bring it.

I recall several times when Tamra has stormed off, wanting to be left alone. I don't recall anyone following her and not letting her have the time alone that she wanted. As far as I know she still cashed her paycheck. They are employees, not prisoners. 

• Like 1
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Remember, that will dry out his skin and you'll have to liberally apply the lotion.  But I surmise you've already thought of that.  I'll take care of the cat while you two are - ahem - grooming him.   ;-)

I hope this Jamaica trip is over soon - I don't know how many more meltdowns I can take.  (Except for Vicky's face melting - I could watch that shit on an endless loop!).

I didn't even think of lotion and now that you mention it I'm glad none of us have to wrestle you to the ground to grab that Oil of Hooray from you.

Next episode they will still be in Jamaica.

Re: Vicki's face melting - a few years ago I heard about women and men - injecting botox into their armpits to "stop" sweating - the botox paralyzes the sweat glands. I wonder if Vicki had so much botox in the face that once they were in Jamaica and she was hot - the sweat couldn't come out of her face and was exploding out from the top of her head

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I recall several times when Tamra has stormed off, wanting to be left alone. I don't recall anyone following her and not letting her have the time alone that she wanted. As far as I know she still cashed her paycheck. They are employees, not prisoners. 

Yep... the one I remember most is when they were in Bali and Vicki and Shannon were calling Tamra out for talking out of both sides of her mouth.  Tamra got up from the table and ran off very dramatically while yelling that they'd never see her face again.  

Vicki also stormed off from the reunion last year, saying she was off the show.  

And they both LIED!!!! Damn it! 

• Love 17
On 10/24/2018 at 7:01 PM, KungFuBunny said:

They mentioned it in one of the earlier episodes - the scene of Emily and Tamra hiking. Not sure if Emily was the the event planner for that party where I forget the guy who appeared - Ronnie? was

Supposedly after the party, Emily still kept in touch with those people and Tamra was pissed and dropped Emily for a year or so. I'm not saying that Emily started the rumor or kept the rumor going - but that Tamra holds her partially responsible for being part of that group.

Thank you!  I don’t remember that at all. I thought the implication was Emily added to the “Eddie is gay” rumor, and I was shocked that Emily would go there when her own hubbie is so effeminate. 

• Love 5
On 10/25/2018 at 11:35 AM, MajorNelson said:

I'm sure she didn't like her "dirty past" being brought up.  Back in 2003 the Beadors had an incident, which Shannon later referred to as "just an argument" but David had to go through a 9-12 month court-ordered Batterer's Program.  I'm sure Shannon is the kind of person who thought she had successfully kept this thing from the past buried, and terribly upset when the other wive's were discussing it (assuming they aren't talking about more recent violence).  And with her personality quirks she just couldn't let the current talk go.  Good to see David's open approach, but it didn't matter apparently.

I’m somewhat confused by this comment. Since David went to a wife-beater’s class, it’s pretty clear he was the violent one. Why the hell would this be Shannon’s “dirty past”?  Seems David is the dirty one here.  

And WTF is David’s “open approach”?  Did I miss the refreshing episode in which he acknowledged he was violent with his wife and she was forced to call 911? Someone please let me know the episode so I can watch it. 

And many women share the “personality quirk” of protecting their violent husbands out of fear, or the belief that their family is healthier intact. 

Edited by RedheadZombie
More thoughts.
  • Love 21
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Re: Vicki's face melting - a few years ago I heard about women and men - injecting botox into their armpits to "stop" sweating - the botox paralyzes the sweat glands. I wonder if Vicki had so much botox in the face that once they were in Jamaica and she was hot - the sweat couldn't come out of her face and was exploding out from the top of her head

By Jove, I think she's got it!

• Love 10
On 10/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, dosodog said:

KungFuBunny love!  I tried to find a bunny.  No such luck. 

284f5d4b813122ee33b85f724f3fcfdd.jpg

Khal Drogo has a cat??

5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I used to have to crate my dog and cover her like a parakeet when we traveled (i.e. visiting grandma on holidays) because she'd get too stressed out and be a complete crazy asshole for days.  I started giving her CBD treats instead and it's amazing -- way less stressful and more enjoyable for everyone involved.  Maybe CSC and Mrs. Potato Mouth should both look into those.

Please fill me in on the topic of CBD treats. 

- mama of a very anxious boy dog 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Thank you!  I don’t remember that at all. I thought the implication was Emily added to the “Eddie is gay” rumor, and I was shocked that Emily would go there when her own hubbie is so effeminate. 

You're welcome RHZ

I'm pretty sure during the scene - they showed a flashback to that party. Emily was in the background. I think it was the party where Gretchen was in attendance and the talk started about Eddie. For some reason Tamra included Emily in her hate list at that point - I don't think it ever changed. Tamra was just biding her time and taking steps to set Emily up.

Back when Kelly had her fight with Shane - Tamra was pro Emily on camera. As soon as the episode aired, she switched teams on her blog/in interviews. She didn't like Shane getting into women's business.

Now there's the latest little dust up on social media between Emily and Tamra. Tamra will be sure to say it's something else - but for some reason I think all roads lead back to whatever happened at that party with the rumors about Eddie.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

How about you don't have medical insurance and your 7 yr old dumps his bike and his arm hurts.  It's three wks to Christmas and you have $250 (1995 dollars) set aside for a tree and some small gifts for 3 elementary school kids.  Do you pay for the $100 xray when the doctor says he's 90% sure it's not broken?

Please name one Bravo housewife who has been forced to make this type of decision. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Please name one Bravo housewife who has been forced to make this type of decision. 

NeNe Leakes comes to mind as a possibility considering she characterized “sliding down a pole” as a decision she had to make in order “to take care of my child.” 

Kim Zolciak waitressing at The Cheetah Club doesn’t exactly suggest prosperity.

Alexia Ecchevaria has also portrayed the years between her stint as a cocaine moll and her marriage to Herman when she was a single mom as rather lean and “without support.” 

Off the top of my head. 

ETA didn’t Tammy Sue herself toil as a Burger King clerk before she used Simon as a come up?

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I’m somewhat confused by this comment. Since David went to a wife-beater’s class, it’s pretty clear he was the violent one. Why the hell would this be Shannon’s “dirty past”?  Seems David is the dirty one here.  

And WTF is David’s “open approach”?  Did I miss the refreshing episode in which he acknowledged he was violent with his wife and she was forced to call 911? Someone please let me know the episode so I can watch it. 

And many women share the “personality quirk” of protecting their violent husbands out of fear, or the belief that their family is healthier intact. 

Shannon’s own account is that she called 911 because she wanted a verbal argument to stop. She has even admonished viewers who pointed out the bizarreness of her narrative as “morons.” 

And she herself recounted in vivid detail that she drank to the point of blacking out “or was slipped something” shortly after discovering The Affair; came to blocks away from the restaurant at which she was dining; and subsequently tried to beat down a door to her child’s bedroom in order to physically get at her husband. 

Shannon has touted her openness and transparency vis-a-vis all aspects of her life.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Should Be Working said:

Wow, the repetitious and over-the-top venom in so many of these posts.  Tamra must be busy at the local public libraries posting from so many different user names

Because it's so impossible that anyone could be fed up enough with Shannon's antics that they've been brought to a point where they actually empathize with Tamra?  I assure you, I'm no troll. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Khal Drogo has a cat??

Please fill me in on the topic of CBD treats. 

- mama of a very anxious boy dog 

I buy these ones and my dogs love them  https://petreleaf.com/product/edibites-peanut-butter-banana-apple  They are $6 less at my local pet store, so look to see if you can get them locally.  There's also other brands of treats and oil that you can just add to their food or water, but I haven't tried anything else.  I do not give them to them all the time, just before things I know will cause anxiety like a car ride, getting groomed, etc.  My anxious one is a real big ahole when she gets going -- she's got really bad fear based aggression, she won't bite a human but she snarls and snaps and just acts like a feral beast and will end up fighting with her sister.  I've tried Thunder Shirt, all the homeopathic crap, and even various prescriptions.  None of it worked.  It started when she was less than 3 months old.  I had trainers come to the house because she was too little to go to classes and didn't have her shots yet.  Then when we went to puppy school later she almost got kicked out for fighting, so I tried to take her to aggressive dog classes, but since it was fear based aggression and she's just a little thing they wouldn't let us enroll.  I even sent her away to bad dog boot camp at one point.  It's been rough.  I initially bought the treats around the 4th of July.  My neighborhood is like a war zone with illegal fireworks leading up to that.  Shortly after I got home from buying the treats the dogs got in a bloody fight because the anxious one was so on edge from all the noise.  I gave them both a treat and they went from snarling brawl to napping and just chilling out within minutes and I was sold. This does and it doesn't make her all loopy like the prescriptions did.  She's just kind of mellow and relaxed, but she still runs around and plays and stuff and isn't lethargic.  Everyone she knows has commented on what a positive change it's been and she loves visiting her family and is just so happy that she can barely hold it in when we go visiting, so it's really nice for her to be able to do that without her anxiety ruining it.  It used to be the only way we could visit family for the weekend was if I kept her groggy and drugged the entire time or if we just parakeeted her and ignored the snarling coming from the crate under the blanket, but we'd have to be careful of dog fights on potty breaks.  I can take her to the dog beach and dog park now too because she doesn't get so worked up from the drive that I have to worry about fighting while there.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I buy these ones and my dogs love them  https://petreleaf.com/product/edibites-peanut-butter-banana-apple  They are $6 less at my local pet store, so look to see if you can get them locally.  There's also other brands of treats and oil that you can just add to their food or water, but I haven't tried anything else.  I do not give them to them all the time, just before things I know will cause anxiety like a car ride, getting groomed, etc.  My anxious one is a real big ahole when she gets going -- she's got really bad fear based aggression, she won't bite a human but she snarls and snaps and just acts like a feral beast and will end up fighting with her sister.  I've tried Thunder Shirt, all the homeopathic crap, and even various prescriptions.  None of it worked.  It started when she was less than 3 months old.  I had trainers come to the house because she was too little to go to classes and didn't have her shots yet.  Then when we went to puppy school later she almost got kicked out for fighting, so I tried to take her to aggressive dog classes, but since it was fear based aggression and she's just a little thing they wouldn't let us enroll.  I even sent her away to bad dog boot camp at one point.  It's been rough.  I initially bought the treats around the 4th of July.  My neighborhood is like a war zone with illegal fireworks leading up to that.  Shortly after I got home from buying the treats the dogs got in a bloody fight because the anxious one was so on edge from all the noise.  I gave them both a treat and they went from snarling brawl to napping and just chilling out within minutes and I was sold. This does and it doesn't make her all loopy like the prescriptions did.  She's just kind of mellow and relaxed, but she still runs around and plays and stuff and isn't lethargic.  Everyone she knows has commented on what a positive change it's been and she loves visiting her family and is just so happy that she can barely hold it in when we go visiting, so it's really nice for her to be able to do that without her anxiety ruining it.  It used to be the only way we could visit family for the weekend was if I kept her groggy and drugged the entire time or if we just parakeeted her and ignored the snarling coming from the crate under the blanket, but we'd have to be careful of dog fights on potty breaks.  I can take her to the dog beach and dog park now too because she doesn't get so worked up from the drive that I have to worry about fighting while there.  

Much obliged!  ?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Dirty past - because perfect princess Shannon could not HAVE such a spouse.  Must stay in denial.  She'd have preferred it be kept buried in the past it seems like, because when the incident/accusation was brought up she seemed filled with shame and went to pieces over it.

David's open approach, well hey the incident involving the court was 13-14 years and maybe he is able to talk about it.  Sessions, therapy, and life stuff and maybe he is open. And I'd guess maybe she is not.

Now WAS there an rhoc episode where she called 911?  If so then that is certainly more recent and I don;t have any info on it.  I just did a search and I only see results Shannon calling 911 ...back in 2003. 

As far as Kelly or Vicki using such an old event to say "your husband beats you" is not imo quite fair.  Sounds like their verb use indicated "currently beats you".  And yet also.....Kelly herself has been in trouble with the law, and being violent, and hitting someone, but not sure if it was her husband or the other guy.  

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 1

I keep forgetting to ask, cos we don't have them here: WHAT in the evahluving fck is a 'CASITA', anyway? It sounds like the sheltered patio thing you'd have by the pool. Or a miniature house. Do they have Casitas in Long Island? I'm surprised Gina hasn't told us. It's burned into my head like a branding exercise casita casita casita. I need to know. Help?

• Love 1
On 10/24/2018 at 7:47 PM, KnoxForPres said:

For fucks sake if we are calling her plus sized. 

Thank you. Sheesh I wouldn’t even classify Shannon or Icks as true plus sized. Plus sized means size 16+ and shopping in a different store, or different section of a store, than the women’s department. I’ll venture a guess that there are NO housewives—past or present—who fall into that category. 

On 10/25/2018 at 6:54 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It's a system of high tension elastic bands that you can do different exercises to target your butt, think As Seen on TV.  Honestly, if I were Shannon I'd be waking up early with Tamra and tagging along with her to the gym.  Shannon is so mean and nasty and focused on herself in the worst negative way, I suspect it has a lot to do with her body image.  I wish someone would have really laid in to her and screamed that if she is so unhappy than do something about it and quit your bitching!  Shannon needs her revenge body!  Never thought I would say this...we need that (or any) Kardashian that did that Revenge Body show. 

Check out Shannon’s Instagram. She has her Revenge Body now. She has slimmed down tremendously. 

On 10/25/2018 at 3:55 PM, langford peel said:

He looks like the long suffering husband because he is the long suffering husband. We have seen Shannon in action. Not just with him but with friends and acquaintances. She is a drunken slovenly mess who has a sense of entitlement as big as her mansion. It is pretty obvious that she is a stone alcoholic and mentally ill. 

Believe the testimony of your own eyes.

Yes, yes, so long suffering that he just had to stick his dick in any woman who came along. HAD TO. Poor sweet, suffering philanderer. 

On 10/25/2018 at 6:48 PM, DBAAT said:

For the love of Pete, PLEASE KICK SHANNON OFF THE SHOW!!! She has annoyed me since day one. She is way too high maintenance. I don't support affairs, but I can definitely see how she drove David towards another woman. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. Her voice is annoying too. She thinks she is funny and she isn't.I could go on and on!! None of these ladies are perfect, but Shannon needs to go. 

As for Tamaras body. I am the same age as her, and I am a huge fitness buff. I think she looks fabulous, and I know how hard it is to look like that at 51. 

I have not been able to find their blogs this year. I thought they had removed them!!

Lol Shannon is a fan favorite and Andy loves her. She ain’t going anyyyyyywhere: 

On 10/25/2018 at 10:12 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I never read blogs, because living through an episode once is enough for me. But out of curiosity I decided to read the ones pertaining to this episode. Who knew that Vicki would be the voice of reason? Interesting that there was no offering from Gina. 

Speaking of Gina, she recently posted a picture from an event that she and Matt attended together with their kids. Gina is hanging on to Matt, and Matt looks checked out. I noticed there is no dog in the family picture. What happened to the poor German Shepherd they adopted a month ago? Would you not take the family dog to an outdoor family event? I wonder if she has been returned already to wherever she came from? For her sake I hope so. Gina already is overwhelmed with three kids. 

If the dog is still a puppy, you are supposed to avoid taking them out in public with other dogs until they’re fully vaccinated. That can take a while. Even though I can’t stand Gina and think getting a puppy was a terrible idea, I wouldn’t make this conclusion based on one picture. We adore and dote in on our 9 month old puppy but yeah she’s a handful and we don’t always take her with us to parties and picnics. 

20 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not sure what is is, but, I'm just not enjoying this Jamaican trip.  The water looked dirty, the bob sleds dangerous, .......IDK....the ladies earned their salary staying on that trip.  Plus, you consider the company....tough times. lol 

Ha - you just summed up my feelings about Jamaica in general. It’s just...ok. Give me Turks and Caicos any day! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Thank you. Sheesh I wouldn’t even classify Shannon or Icks as true plus sized. Plus sized means size 16+ and shopping in a different store, or different section of a store, than the women’s department. I’ll venture a guess that there are NO housewives—past or present—who fall into that category. 

Check out Shannon’s Instagram. She has her Revenge Body now. She has slimmed down tremendously. 

Yes, yes, so long suffering that he just had to stick his dick in any woman who came along. HAD TO. Poor sweet, suffering philanderer. 

Lol Shannon is a fan favorite and Andy loves her. She ain’t going anyyyyyywhere: 

If the dog is still a puppy, you are supposed to avoid taking them out in public with other dogs until they’re fully vaccinated. That can take a while. Even though I can’t stand Gina and think getting a puppy was a terrible idea, I wouldn’t make this conclusion based on one picture. We adore and dote in on our 9 month old puppy but yeah she’s a handful and we don’t always take her with us to parties and picnics. 

Ha - you just summed up my feelings about Jamaica in general. It’s just...ok. Give me Turks and Caicos any day! 

Hard to tell for sure but the dog- a German Shepherd- appears to be full grown. In my original post about it a few weeks ago I wondered how it came to be part of the family. I am not on Instagram where the pic was posted so don't know if her age or circumstances were shared. It doesn't look like Gina has posted a pic of her since the first in mid September where Gina posted that she did not want the dog but was out voted....

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lynne Curtin.  She chose a facelift, a nose job for Raquel, and a gorgeous leather jacket.  Kind of the sameish, because she got evicted.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Hard to tell for sure but the dog- a German Shepherd- appears to be full grown. In my original post about it a few weeks ago I wondered how it came to be part of the family. I am not on Instagram where the pic was posted so don't know if her age or circumstances were shared. It doesn't look like Gina has posted a pic of her since the first in mid September where Gina posted that she did not want the dog but was out voted....

You’re right—i just went to her Instagram and checked it out.  Hmmm yeah seems like the Chances that that dog got rehomed are higher than I thought. 

• Love 2

Shannon News:

According to a friend of hers, she is GLAD her friends confronted her at Jamaica....woke her up.

AND,...she found the source of all her problems...it's ALCOHOL.  How convenient!  If it's true she's on the wagon, good for her,  But methinks there is more bubbling in her kettle then just liking liquor.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/rhoc-shannon-beador-stops-drinking-after-on-camera-breakdown/

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
On 10/24/2018 at 11:22 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I love every word of this post. 

Someone posted about David coaching his daughters teams, and going on a week long school trip to Europe with one of them. IIRC, the affair that David had a couple of years ago was with the mother of one of his daughters' team mates. Who knows if David's involvement in his daughters' school lives had the added bonus of meeting women to have affairs with? We know of the one that was found out by one of his daughters, but who knows if there were others that were not discovered?

As far as David controlling the bills, etc. ? For all we know he is the one who insisted on that? In my marriage I do everything to do with our finances, and many household things.  Heck, my husband doesn't even know how to program our irrigation system,  and has no clue which mailbox is ours, and where the key is. I often put papers in front of him to sign, which he does for the most part without even asking what he is signing. In our case it is because he is a business owner, and doesn't want to be bothered with the details of our personal life since his business is so busy. But in David's case he just might have been very controlling and insisted that he be in charge of everything personal. Also wouldn't hurt if he was spending money on a mistress(s) if Shannon never saw bills to ask about them. 

Shannon knew nothing of the vow renewal. David surprised her on what was supposed to be a birthday party for Shannon. It was very obvious that Shannon was shocked, and she also fretted because if she had known it was a vow renewal she would not have worn the dress she did. I think Shannon was shocked because she did not think they were at that point to warrant such a gesture, totally planned by David. As it turns out she was right, since he reverted right back to ignoring her. I never saw David yell and scream either - but I did see him being very passive aggressive. And many times in the last year before he left. Personally I would prefer someone yell and scream than gaslight me. 

I agree.  David controlled that marriage.  Shannon is better off without him.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, queenjen said:

I keep forgetting to ask, cos we don't have them here: WHAT in the evahluving fck is a 'CASITA', anyway? It sounds like the sheltered patio thing you'd have by the pool. Or a miniature house. Do they have Casitas in Long Island? I'm surprised Gina hasn't told us. It's burned into my head like a branding exercise casita casita casita. I need to know. Help?

It's a small house, sometimes a guest house or like a mother-in-law's quarters.  I can't remember if there's a distinction on whether or not its attached to the main house.

10 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Emily is nice to Gina because she needs a new surrogate (jk but maybe not...)

Bwah!  I <3 you!

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 4
On 10/22/2018 at 9:00 PM, islandgal140 said:

Can we please stop calling whatever the hell Vicki was doing twerking? That was more like a lower body spasm.

Oh gawd yes!  And then she acted all fake embarrassed that she was "caught twerking" being that she's a grandmother.  She should have been utterly mortified to appear in public looking like a big ol' lace covered Shamu.

• Love 11
On 10/22/2018 at 11:11 PM, DebbieM4 said:

I completely agree with all of this.  Shannon is rude and self-centered on a continual basis.  She's so intent on being the victim that she can't acknowledge that other people have problems too.  Everything is a disaster to her, and I find her exhausting.  She would be way too high-maintenance for me as a friend.  Sure, friends support each other and listen for hours on end when one is going thru a rough time.  But Shannon seems to always be going through a rough time.  She doesn't think that anyone else's problems compare to hers because she doesn't want them to.  For some reason she wants to be the one who has more of a right to complain than anyone else, and she's determined not to give up on that.   I've thought for the last couple of seasons that she really needs to take time off from this show and get her life together.  This is doing her (and her girls) no favors.  She is badly in need of some coping skills and a whole lot of self-awareness.   The constant wallowing in misery is not at all healthy.

I have no real problem with Gina, and I'm liking Emily more and more as time goes by.  (They're new co-workers of Shannon's, and the women are supposed to interact, so I understand their frustration when she shows little interest in them and basically refuses to engage.)

Because Shannon is the only one who endlessly - since her first season - complains about how difficult her life is.

I could not have said it better DebbieM4.  I always thought she acted wacko at home, but on outings with the others, I used to think she was so witty and funny.  (Will never forget how many times I watched and how hard I laughed at her dressed as Bret Michaels.) 

But after her behavior last season and now this one, I've since changed my opinion.  I am officially sick to death of Shannon and her shitty attitude -- as if she's the only person with problems and who is constantly at the ready to distort every tiny grievance into an outer space size shitstorm.

When Shannon was blathering on about what a steller friend she is to Tamra, I absolutely relished Gina sitting back and simply saying "okay, let's hear that from Tamra".  (Only a new housewife would dare -- the others would all be too scared.)

I certainly expected her to blow her top like Mt. St. Helens -- emotional infant Shanny is too stunted to ever begin to handle someone saying she isn't the most perfectly perfect friend EVER because in her view she is.  Unless Tamra immediately spoke up with high praise, Shannon was bound to play her ever-present hurt and angry card.  And she didn't disappoint, which made it fun to watch even though she DOES need serious help.  The fact that Shannon doesn't think so makes me want to point and laugh at her when she behaves that way.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Eh, you'd be surprised about what actions can actually result in the need to take a "batterers class" (I hate that they call it that) in CA.   If you're convicted of vandalism with a romantic partner present you can be ordered to complete such a class.  I'm talking breaking a dish, slamming a door too hard that it cracks (hasn't Shannon done these things?), ect. Hell, you can be ordered to complete one if you return a text message to someone if there's a no contact order in place.  You'd be shocked at the kind of stuff that gets prosecuted here and once something like that is prosecuted, the batterers class (again, they can't think of a better name considering you don't have to be convicted of actual violence to be required to do it?) MUST be ordered, per the statute.   I'm not exaggerating or making any of this up.  It's my profession.  

• Love 3

It is very true that David is not a Saint. It would take a Saint to stay married to Shannon. Preferably one who enjoys being tortured.

it is not a surprise that David found someone new relatively quickly. It would be a miracle if a slovenly alcoholic bag of crap like Shannon could ever find someone to put up with her.

My wife and I have a saying. When something infuriating happens like getting cut off in traffic or dropping a dish we look at each other and say "Don't go all Shannon Beador."

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I am officially sick to death of Shannon and her shitty attitude -- as if she's the only person with problems and who is constantly at the ready to distort every tiny grievance into an outer space size shitstorm.

I certainly expected her to blow her top like Mt. St. Helens -- emotional infant Shanny is too stunted to ever begin to handle someone saying she isn't the most perfectly perfect friend EVER because in her view she is.  Unless Tamra immediately spoke up with high praise, Shannon was bound to play her ever-present hurt and angry card.  And she didn't disappoint, which made it fun to watch even though she DOES need serious help.  The fact that Shannon doesn't think so makes me want to point and laugh at her when she behaves that way.

GINA part:

When Shannon was blathering on about what a steller friend she is to Tamra, I absolutely relished Gina sitting back and simply saying "okay, let's hear that from Tamra".  (Only a new housewife would dare -- the others would all be too scared.)

You called out the Shannon behavioral nonsense perfectly.

And when Gina turned and asked "A good friend?  Well let's see what Tamra has to say..." was a moment!

1 hour ago, langford peel said:

It is very true that David is not a Saint. It would take a Saint to stay married to Shannon. Preferably one who enjoys being tortured.

it is not a surprise that David found someone new relatively quickly. It would be a miracle if a slovenly alcoholic bag of crap like Shannon could ever find someone to put up with her.

My wife and I have a saying. When something infuriating happens like getting cut off in traffic or dropping a dish we look at each other and say "Don't go all Shannon Beador."

SB has apparently someone she's dating, and Kelly knows him and likes him, BUT - what is he thinking?????

As to the "Don't go all Shannon Beador" that playbook has been well documented in this thread.  Just try not to make the number one thing in your life that keeps you sane is the "right' number of lemons or whatever.

You know I read an article at Bustle where Shannon said “What I’ve come to realize is that everyone wants to be healthy, but you can drive yourself crazy trying to be healthy all the time,” -what she doesn't realize is her main mode of doing anything is to keep herself at or over the edge of crazy.  As someone said earlier (sadly) it can be used to distract her from her real issues.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lezlers said:

Eh, you'd be surprised about what actions can actually result in the need to take a "batterers class" (I hate that they call it that) in CA.   If you're convicted of vandalism with a romantic partner present you can be ordered to complete such a class.  I'm talking breaking a dish, slamming a door too hard that it cracks (hasn't Shannon done these things?), ect. Hell, you can be ordered to complete one if you return a text message to someone if there's a no contact order in place.  You'd be shocked at the kind of stuff that gets prosecuted here and once something like that is prosecuted, the batterers class (again, they can't think of a better name considering you don't have to be convicted of actual violence to be required to do it?) MUST be ordered, per the statute.   I'm not exaggerating or making any of this up.  It's my profession.  

I found his charge was under Code 243e(1) so ...some touching but it can include taking an object away,  And note he plead guilty.  Then after he did his service, classes and probation, the plea was set aside and the charge was DISMISSED after 3 years.

EXPLANATION OF CODE (in part)

243e(1) includes.... The defendant wilfully touched his or her spouse, or cohabitant, in a harmful or offensive manner, and...

Explanation: The touching does not have to cause pain or injury to the victim as long as the touching was done in a harmful or aggressive manner. In fact, under PC 243(e)(1), the touching does not even have to be directly on the skin of the victim. For example, grabbing an object out of the hand of the victim in an angry manner may qualify as a harmful or offensive touching under PC 243(e)(1).

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, langford peel said:

I have a saying too when my husband leaves for a business trip. “Don’t go all David Beador.” As in, ya know, accidentally (and repeatedly) stick your dick in somebody who is not your wife. 

Shannon is flawed in and nobody is denying that. But David is a legit piece of shit. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 20
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I don't think this poster was implying it was a housewife, she's just putting Shannon's kvetching into perspective.   Shannon has no clue what it's like to face actual, real life "where is my next meal coming from" struggle. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Shannon News:

According to a friend of hers, she is GLAD her friends confronted her at Jamaica....woke her up.

AND,...she found the source of all her problems...it's ALCOHOL.  How convenient!  If it's true she's on the wagon, good for her,  But methinks there is more bubbling in her kettle then just liking liquor.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/rhoc-shannon-beador-stops-drinking-after-on-camera-breakdown/

Yeah, Shannon's brand of crazy comes from WAY more than alcohol.  Her drinking is a symptom, it's far from the real disease, which is her mental health.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I found his charge was under Code 243e(1) so ...some touching but it can include taking an object away,  And note he plead guilty.  Then after he did his service, classes and probation, the plea was set aside and the charge was DISMISSED after 3 years.

Yeah, like I said, it's my profession.  I've done jury trials for these offenses.   In fact, I did a two year rotation where all I did was deal with domestic violence cases so trust me when I tell you I know what I'm talking about.   Something as little as pushing past someone not letting you walk through a doorway can result in a 243(e)(1) conviction, especially as a misdemeanor.   If there were any actual injuries, he'd have been charged with a 273.5.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 3

Just bringing up the actual charge (and the details were more for me, who didn't know), and thanks for the insight.  

So the ladies saying "He beats you, he beats you...." ....of course started out with Vicki, telling Kelly about it.  The following article details some of the timeline and troubles and speculates that Shannon had shared confidences with Vicki at one point.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2016/10/28/10-shocking-facts-about-david-beadors-violent-history-and-shannon-beadors-dicey-reality/

ETA: I didn't realize Shannon had addressed the matter in 2014 before the Vicki blabbing

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Oh gawd yes!  And then she acted all fake embarrassed that she was "caught twerking" being that she's a grandmother

That she had the sense to realize she should be embarrassed is actually a step up for Vicki.  So... *golf clap*?

• Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:36 PM, Reality police said:

Just wanted to send you a hug. I lost my husband four years ago also. There are so many things that bring back memories from songs to places and food. I still miss him. ????

That was so kind of you.   I certainly send a return hug.   You and I  are fortunate to have good memories to get us thru the tough times.  The sense of smell is one of the biggest triggers for humans I understand.   I can easily recall my Mom, my Grandmother and my hubby from scents they wore.  I stopped a gentlemen in the grocery store to comment on his after shave because it was the one my hubby wore all the time.  The man seemed really pleased that it brought me comfort!  My hubby was troubled by Parkinson's and Dementia ---- not really ill --  but required a lot of care.  I was blessed to outlive him and care for him, as I prayed God would see fit.   My life is different now, but I can go in peace when the time comes.   I wish you joy and happiness in whatever way you can find.

• Love 11

Many couples of Shannon and Davids wealth have accountants who pay the monthly bills, so I can totally see Shannon not knowing that the water bill needed to be paid...

If Shannon didn't want to move from her house, and liked it, and knew it was for sale..why didn't she buy it?

I suffer from anxiety Yes, I take meds, and proud of it, when I ask for 10 minutes, give me 10 minutes!  All that Tamara was doing was just causing Shannon more anxiety.  If Shannon could have went back to her room, regrouped, breathe a little, the out come of the night might have been different.

• Love 7
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, Carolina Girl said:

I stopped watching Jersey - I find nothing about those women appealing, and frankly the convicted felon being treated as some sort of victim by everyone is nauseating.   And Joe Gorga is the nastiest piece of work on any franchise.   I'm also over Atlanta.  I might give it a chance now that Sheree and Kim have been permanently evicted.  I still like New York and I am fond of Beth and Lu.  Frankly, I'd like to see Jill come back.  And I do love my Lisa VP and Kyle on Beverly Hills.  

I agree about New Jersey.   I dropped out as soon as the world found out about their shady dealings, and had tenants that needed heat and  hot water (or maybe even just water).    I would have loved to see the jailbird have to live in the apartment over the pizza parlor instead of returning to a mansion.  What did she actually learn from her experience about the real world.  I know she loves her kids, but she has spoiled them rotten and that will not help them later in life.    I know Joe loves his girls too, but perhaps he should have thought of them, if not the wife, during his activities.  They can both go back to Italy for all I care.  It was like they got rewarded for bad behavior that I would have been in the clink for life if I got caught.

• Love 8
On 10/23/2018 at 11:36 AM, ghoulina said:

When Shannon, Tamra, and Vicki went away at the beginning of the season, Vicki was very restrained (by her standards). She even mentioned Steve not liking it when she gets too wild. I wonder what changed? Or if she's only able to hold her nastiness in for so long?

Here's my theory, Ghoulina:  I think after all the vitriol and invective posted by watchers of RHOC, knowing Vicki is good reality TV, the producers pulled Vicki aside and told her to backpedal the combativeness, and to embrace peace and harmony when circumstances turn harsh. 

Then the producers kept an eye out during filming for situations where Vicki might go bonkers and mess up the redemption plot they have going, pulling her out of potentially volatile on-camera situations.  Then after all the shit has hit the fan, she's able to come in and play out her Ghandi routine.

I believe Steve used his substantial influence to bolster production's view of things and impressed upon her how much her place on the show absolutely depends on her taking the high road this season.  This accomplishes two things:  It keeps Vicki from repeating her history of pissing off the fans, and improves her image, which is the whole reason Steve is there.  He needs Vicki to provide good publicity for his political aspirations, not behave like an overage drunken sorority girl.

A wise girlfriend who was quite a bit older than I once told me that if you have doubts about someone new in your sphere, give them 90 days.  Only an exceptional person can live a lie for more than 90 days.  I think when it comes to putting on an act, Vicki has her limitations.

• Love 4
On 10/28/2018 at 8:04 PM, oceanview said:

That was so kind of you.   I certainly send a return hug.   You and I  are fortunate to have good memories to get us thru the tough times.  The sense of smell is one of the biggest triggers for humans I understand.   I can easily recall my Mom, my Grandmother and my hubby from scents they wore.  I stopped a gentlemen in the grocery store to comment on his after shave because it was the one my hubby wore all the time.  The man seemed really pleased that it brought me comfort!  My hubby was troubled by Parkinson's and Dementia ---- not really ill --  but required a lot of care.  I was blessed to outlive him and care for him, as I prayed God would see fit.   My life is different now, but I can go in peace when the time comes.   I wish you joy and happiness in whatever way you can find.

I'll tell you a secret, don't tell anyone. I was cleaning the bathroom medicine cabinet one day about six months after his death. I found his Old Spice deodorant. One whiff was all it took. Can't throw it away. When I need a pick me up, there it is. 

Thanks for the hug. Agreed that life has changed dramatically, but I am fortunate to have a wonderful support system. Happiness to you also.

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I'll tell you a secret, don't tell anyone. I was cleaning the bathroom medicine cabinet one day about six months after his death. I found his Old Spice deodorant. One whiff was all it took. Can't throw it away. When I need a pick me up, there it it. 

Thanks for the hug. Agreed that life has changed dramatically, but I am fortunate to have a wonderful support system. Happiness to you also.

My dad wore Old Spice exclusively, and it brings me warmth and comfort on those rare times that I detect that smell.  Love it.

• Love 7
On 10/23/2018 at 11:32 AM, Gem 10 said:

OMG .. you are right. $13, 000 for rent?  Isn’t that high?   It’s a house then, not an apartment?  The rest is quite a lot.  I guess they go by how she was used to living with David.  She could cut down quite a bit on all her quirky things and be alright.  Geeze, 22.5 a month.  I can’t imagine.  I have had to budget my whole life to live on Long Island.  Now I’m mad. Haha.

It only sounds high. IF she is worth (what has been reported) 20 million and she got half in the divorce, she's paying less than 2% of her income towards rent.  David should thank his lucky stars. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

My dad wore Old Spice exclusively, and it brings me warmth and comfort on those rare times that I detect that smell.  Love it.

Acqua di Gio here. After he died I tucked a near-full bottle away. Every now and then I dab a bit at the nape of my neck.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

Many couples of Shannon and Davids wealth have accountants who pay the monthly bills, so I can totally see Shannon not knowing that the water bill needed to be paid...

If Shannon didn't want to move from her house, and liked it, and knew it was for sale..why didn't she buy it?

I suffer from anxiety Yes, I take meds, and proud of it, when I ask for 10 minutes, give me 10 minutes!  All that Tamara was doing was just causing Shannon more anxiety.  If Shannon could have went back to her room, regrouped, breathe a little, the out come of the night might have been different.

@Saltgypsie you may be right about the accountants.  But I do think David was running the finances.  Just to illustrate the costs she (or they) are used to, on her Schedule C for 2017 where she made 423k, she had 46k of legal and professional expenses as well as 23k of advertising expenses.  Consider...you sign a contract with Bravo and have to pay the lawyers 10%.  You'd think the advice could be had for less.  But in any case, I bet she was fairly unaware of the costs.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

@Saltgypsie you may be right about the accountants.  But I do think David was running the finances.  Just to illustrate the costs she (or they) are used to, on her Schedule C for 2017 where she made 423k, she had 46k of legal and professional expenses as well as 23k of advertising expenses.  Consider...you sign a contract with Bravo and have to pay the lawyers 10%.  You'd think the advice could be had for less.  But in any case, I bet she was fairly unaware of the costs.

I still think you should educate yourself to have some understanding of what goes on with your income and expenditures.  I'll bet David knew what bills were being paid and that you had to pay for basic needs like water.  Sitting back and letting others take care of things is how people get screwed big time.  It must be nice to be taken care of, but it would give me great anxiety to not know what was going on with my finances.  I believe adults have a responsibility to educate themselves about paying for utilities, health insurance, etc., especially if you have children to care for. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Reality police said:

I'll tell you a secret, don't tell anyone. I was cleaning the bathroom medicine cabinet one day about six months after his death. I found his Old Spice deodorant. One whiff was all it took. Can't throw it away. When I need a pick me up, there it it.

I keep a bottle of Shalimar in my jewelry box. It was the only perfume my grandmother ever wore.

• Love 6