2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

that model is working that snuggie!

You go girl! Supermodel work!

Maybe she and Kalani are Handmaids. "Blessed be the fruit." 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 1/4/2019 at 10:20 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

The blond woman in the third row in the end seat looks like she is deep in prayer:  "Please someone stop this.  Please someone stop this."  Nice little guy you raised there, Leida.  He is unable to sit up for twenty minutes, tops.  Please note:  I am not critical of Alless, he is just a little boy.  It is telling, imo, of a mom who rarely seems to spend much time parenting him.  She seems to see him as a trophy or a bargaining chip:  "You need to put ALLESS and I first."  Yeah......shut it.

I know the little boy is Leida’s Son and all, but I think he would be better off and live a better life with the Grandparents who appear to really love him.  Leida doesn’t seem like the motherly type, and he probably would be better off in his own country.  I could just see her throwing him in nursery all day while she goes to become a doctor, if that’s really true.  I realize a child belongs with the Mother, but in this case, between Eric and Leida, I fear for him.  He seemed to cling to his Grandfather when they were visiting.  Leida is a selfish bitch who lets her adorable son sleep on the floor.  That really bothers me .. if it’s true.

• Love 4

It was an entertaining crop this season, although I'm well aware most of it is manufactured for our viewing pleasure.  Looking forward to the reunion tonight.  I'm sure they've all been told to ramp up the crazy.

• Love 2
On 1/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, monagatuna said:

I've been to a dozen weddings in the last few years and even when I wasn't sure the couple was right for one another, I was still smiling and happy at their weddings! How bleak must that sad little conference room ceremony have been for them to look so dire?

Right? No matter what your personal feelings, the atmosphere is usually celebratory, optimistic and happy. Who wouldn't smile? Besides these sad sacks, anyway.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:05 AM, Gem 10 said:

Haha .. The producers pulled these people passing by and said “ you wanna make twenty bucks? .. just sit in there and be quiet while we are filming”.  Lol.

I envisions some poor intern buttonholing people on the street--"Hey, wanna be on TV?"

• Love 2
On 1/1/2019 at 2:38 PM, Lellend said:

Leida’s next husband might even be able to buy TWO subway sandwiches!

This is what kills me about the preview in which Leida is saying, "What? You're poor? Why you not tell me?!" Your first clue was that single sub, and by the time you saw the unfurnished hovel, the writing was on the wall in huge block letters. You are certainly slow for such a supposedly smart person.

Jay made me crazy trying to justify his behavior, especially when he took on that arrogant tone. Not sorry at all; only sorry he got caught and irritated that anyone asked him to explain himself. Too bad Ashley is going to let him walk all over her.

• Love 5
On 1/1/2019 at 4:12 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I think you could be right. I also think that Kalani was always "the good girl". Kolini probably got into trouble, dated guys her parents didn't approve of, stayed out late, took risks, while Kalani did as she was told and followed the rules, but watched, seething, as Kolini got all the attention and approval in the family. Kalani came home on time and did her homework, Kolini snuck out to smoke weed with her friends. So Kolini thinks she's more worldly wise and "street smart". She does seem to think Lani is a nincompoop par excellence.   

I agree. Plenty of us have had modest, no frills weddings. But seriously, have any of us participated in such sad, drab, joyless affairs? I can certainly see saying, even to a good friend or relative, "no fucking way am I going to take a day out of my life to attend your PRETEND wedding. I will cheerfully go to the real one, with bells on. But if you think I'm going to swelter in some park all day for this sham, well, uh, no". 

I agree. We had a very modest wedding and a little cake reception at my parents' house, with friends and neighbors. Everyone had a great time and we have fond memories. Especially of my then underage brother snatching a bottle of suds and my aunt chasing him around the garage to get it back!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I agree. We had a very modest wedding and a little cake reception at my parents' house, with friends and neighbors. Everyone had a great time and we have fond memories. Especially of my then underage brother snatching a bottle of suds and my aunt chasing him around the garage to get it back!

Sounds very nice.  I ,think relatives and friends you love make a wedding nice.  Reminiscing, years and years ago, we had a wedding similar to the “Deer Hunter” with lots of food, blaring ethnic wonderful music, lots of booze and craziness.  Everyone was going nuts until the wee hours.  It was in a catering hall, and afterwards we went to a Pocono Resort for one week. The difference from these weddings was that we were in love.  These couples are getting married for different reasons, and there lies the problem.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ashley needs to clean her own house before she sits there calling people c*nts and smirking like she has her shit together.  

And then the sneak preview of next week's "I'm thinking of leaving" or whatever.  You're still thinking about this???  GURL

She is still thinking about it.  Ashley is nothing more than a sex tourist.

She will keep Jay as long as she gets the dack three times a day.

The whole White Shore probably already hit that!

• Love 15

Why is Ashley waiting for Jay to leave her for another green card sponsor?  

This is exactly what Luis did to Molly.  And, what Mo did to Danielle when he ran off with that blond girl to Miami.  Lol!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

With that kind of language, you’d think Larissa was one of Jay’s Tinder thots that he was planning to fuck in her house while Ashley was working at Hooters or whatever. 

Misplaced aggression.

You see?  This is what I posted.

Ashley will be so nice to guys and keep it up when they cheat on her the way she is with Jay.......but, here comes a girl and she starts swinging  her fists all kinds of ways!

Ashley just wants someone to control.  These are the type of women that order 20 year old Jamaican boy toys.  

How is that working out, Ashley?

4 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

I found the last 5 minutes of the show really uncomfortable to watch.

Oh!  Then you are not meant for trashy reality tv!  Lol!

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Fuckity you! I’m dead. Stfu Fernanda, you started it.  Leida is the still  the worse than them all to me. Fuck Her apology I see on her Instagram still being a bitch  to his kids. 

Asshole Eric.  What he would do to get laid .. if he is.  He only gave up his daughters for that bitch.  

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor guy. He has a warm heart. 

Meanwhile his wife sits distractedly patting his knee. She acts like he's some rando who's sitting next to her on the bus. She is cold as ice.

Right!  It wasn’t even a comforting leg rub.

It was very delicate pats.  Pat (waits 5 seconds). Pat (waits 20 second).  Looks straight ahead.....mentally telling Asuelu to stop being a baby.  Hahahahah!  The way she treats him is disgusting.

2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Did anyone else really want to yell "CALM THE F-DOWN, YOU ARE UPSETTING ASUELO!" during that last five minutes as much as I did?

Hahahahahahahhahaahhana!  Omg!  Y’all are on fire!  I am laughing so hard tonight. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Sooner Smiles said:

Am I the only one who thinks Coltee refused to pony up the money for a nice dress for Larissa to wear to the reunion so she came up with the lost luggage story so production would buy her clothes? She knew she had them over a barrel by refusing to go out there until they came up with a nice enough dress. I’ll eat Cheetos with all you Slut People if production doesn’t have to chase her down and peel that dress off her body to get it back!

I’m pretty sure that dress goes for less than $20 at Forever 21...

I’m Team Fernanda on tonight’s argument. What Fwrn said wasn’t “nice” but it was true. Colt and Larissa were total asshats deciding to come at the last MJ ute the. Making everyone wait for their grand entrance. Regardless of how anyone felt about them before that night, they were all paused off to be kept waiting (and, honestly, pissed about being upstaged due to the late arrival). Fern spoke in a normal tone of voice, without swearing and what she said was true - it was more comfortable without them there. Larissa is the one who lost her barely-held-together shit and started with the yelling, swearing and name calling. I can’t stand her.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I just caught that Fernanda was giving Larissa the finger, and that's why she yelled at her to show her some respect-ee.

(they blurred the finger)

rps20190106_211152.jpg

Wow, she’s ugly there.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Sooner Smiles said:

Am I the only one who thinks Coltee refused to pony up the money for a nice dress for Larissa to wear to the reunion so she came up with the lost luggage story so production would buy her clothes? She knew she had them over a barrel by refusing to go out there until they came up with a nice enough dress. I’ll eat Cheetos with all you Slut People if production doesn’t have to chase her down and peel that dress off her body to get it back!

I think their entire presence on the show has been one large charade. Colt is a fat, disgusting pig who would never score someone who looks like Larissa. I cannot believe she isn't mortified to be seen with him. His mannerisms, tone of voice and horrific shape are cringeworthy in the extreme. This seems like something cooked up to make sure that at least one psycho couple appears on each season. I'm just not buying it so whatever they do on the show, I don't care. I will say that when Larissa goes into one of her fits and starts ranting and raving, it's quite amusing.

• Love 24