Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Foam, Party of One

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Captain Lee and the crew cater to Steve's unpredictable antics; Chandler struggles to find his footing; cracks are revealed during a busy dinner service; in Tahiti, Ashton proves to be a ladies man; Chandler has an explosive encounter with Rhylee.

Airs October 9, 2018.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Chandler. Good to know you go with the nuclear option first. Overreaction.  Rhylee pointed out the folly, Ross gave you a great way to back off, but you still went nuclear mode.  Good luck for the rest of the season!

So he is going to punish the entire crew because he could not get his crew member off the dance floor and back to the boat? Works for me! #GoodTV

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 11

Foam Boy is the biggest fuckwit loser and as much as I adore Captain Lee, I think less of him for insisting this drunken petulant asshole is a good guy and a good friend...Seriously Captain Lee?!?

Rhylee hon, wearing a see through white dress for a work related social gathering is not classy or smart. I’m a woman and I wouldn’t take you seriously after seeing how you present yourself. And as much as I think Bosun Boy was wrong saying you lost it in the van (that’s not how I heard it), you don’t talk like that’s to your bosun, even I know that and I’ve never worked on a charter yacht. Your mouth is a fishing boat sewer, class it up if you wanna make it in the world of yachting. Verbal chum isn't going to get you far as a yachty.

Kate is such a refreshing air after the debacle that was BD/Med this year. Her deadpan descriptions are gold.

I'm still out on Josiah, I can’t tell if he’s good or a shit stirring bitch.

Caroline is psycho and shouldn’t be on a boat or any confined space.

South African douchenozzle, he’s like JWow but less of an asshole at first glance.

The Kiwi dude should be bosun.

The bosun should be off the boat and never in charge of anyone in a work setting.

The chef is a dream, no drama, just great food, exactly as it should be. But he's a titch creepy in the hair department.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Irritable said:

I would love more footage to help give me a clearer idea of how big this Yacht is, and what it looks like all over. I don’t pick up much from quick flash shots, which makes watching previews for almost any show nearly useless to me. I need to see something for a good two seconds to really know what I saw.

The show is always the worst way to get a sense of the ship. It's so crammed with camera crew that they can't do really wide shots of the ship. I think Kelley said that there's like 20 or 30 production crew on the ship when they're filming.

Here's the ship

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/luxury-charter-yacht-22532/my-seanna.htm

• Love 7

The see through top, the mouth that never stops — Rhylee really craves attention, doesn’t she?

Maybe she’s on the narcissist spectrum with Caroline’s father.

How many times did she say she’s a captain back in Alaska?  You aren’t in Alaska, sweetheart.

Most of the crew seems to be good at their jobs.  Well Chandler may not have the best managerial skills but he seems to know yachting.

Of course this being reality TV, there are several volatile personalities, especially when they’re drinking.  And Ravi will make sure they have opportunities to partake.

Edited by scrb
  • Love 8

Wow. Chandler's a dick.  He behaved like a petulant child.  Ross seems far more even keeled and adaptable.  I don't often side with the deck hands who think they should be the bosun but, in this case, I think it's true. Chandler's ruling like an insecure tyrant.  He needs to understand that part of his role is teach the deckhands.  In order to do that effectively, he should expect questions, especially when he's not providing clear direction.

Having a hard time reading both Caroline & the chef.  I do love Kate's line about the chef acting like a horny puppy. 

• Love 9

I was wondering who got to clean up after Foam Boy's self-indulgent solo wallow? And what, did they rinse out the hot tub and hose all that foam over board into the Tahitian waters?

I love Foam Boy's guests. Yeah I'd love to go yachting in Tahiti with you, but don't expect me to hang with you except at meals. 

Anyone suspect that the fiance is in it for the ka-ching? I know,  I'm such a cynic!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Anyone suspect that the fiance is in it for the ka-ching?

Everyone.  Though near 30 year age differences could technically be "lurve", no.  With this guy, just no.  I keep wondering when someone is going to tell him that he's a homosexual.

• Love 18

Capn Alaska is the new Zimbabwe. Ugh. I hope she's not farting out that line all season long - or for however long she's on the boat (inquiring minds wanna know - is Alaska the gal that gets booted or unstable Caroline?).  And that dress she wore out with the crew. Well, wore out anywhere... sweet babeh jeebuz what was she thinking. No bra, no nip covers, see through... lordt. You don't wear that with coworkers (or anywhere, but... yeah). And as dicky as Chandler was - he's always her boss, on or off the boat, regardless of what he says. Don't hang with your managers outside of work. They'll use it against you later. Rare cases occur I know, but general rule... avoid social "guards down" time at all costs. You can't win. Anywho. Foam boy Steve's charter coverage lasted a wee too long for me. He's relatively tolerable when completely sober, but since that's so rare, he's horrible. Petulant child. I'll give Capn Lee a pass on being his "friend" - lordt knows what happens off screen. I still think Steve was playing up the douche role for the show, but, I don't find him entertaining past one episode (and that's even a stretch to find him entertaining for one episode). 

I tweeted about the chef and he responded - lmao... I love that the Below Deck (and Med) crew are really good about engaging with tweeps... way back in the day Kate followed me on twitter and still does... her tweets (and insta) tend to be just as entertaining as she is on the show (and if you enjoy her - check out her book "Lucky Charming" - fun read).

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 7.59.02 AM.png

(ETA I loathe when I make typos on twitter - no way to fix - that "to" instead of "too" drives me nuts - ha ha... )

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 15

I feel like any time there's been a reality TV person from Alaska, they have to mention that fact like five times per episode, like they think that bit of trivia can substitute for a personality.

I've always liked Kate - even on seasons where that didn't seem to be the popular consensus (so, maybe all of them?) - because she seems like my kind of people. Watching her face absolutely light up with glee when she realized some shit was going down with Rhylee and Chandler, then head off to the stairs (or maybe it was that mezzanine bit leading up to their cabin?) with Josiah to shamelessly snoop...beautiful. Those two are clearly going to become two peas in a mean, dismissive pod, and I'm here for it.

It's only one charter in, and I think Adrian is hands-down my favorite chef we've seen, on here or Med. He's an adorable zen alien who will hopefully stop making eight billion foams (it's not mid-00s Top Chef, c'mon) now that Steve is gone.

• Love 17

Rhylee has her ex-fiancee's instagram name tattooed on her leg?  Sigh.  Hey, I heard she was from Alaska.  Anyone know for sure?

I get where Ross was coming from in shooing her out of the cabin when he was trying to talk sense into Chandler, but I didn't really like the way he sort of manhandled her out.  So far he seems better suited to be bosun, but withholding judgement until we see what he goes to Lee to tattle about in the preview.  (Also, love his accent the most!)

ETA: I kept re-reading this post feeling like something was wrong with it.  Ross and Chandler.  Just got it.  Where's Joey?  Think Josiah would be ok with us calling him Joey?

Edited by TexasGal
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

Rhylee annoys me.  Even the spelling of her name, reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker's character in LA Story who spelled her name SanDeE with a star at the end.

So thirsty with that see-through dress.  Bravo should deduct the cost of boob pixellation from her paycheck.

• Love 21

I will always question the motivation of a person (male or female) that is willing to physically expose themself to the public.  A thin, transparant layer of fabric doesn't rise above the level of nudity much for me.  Coupled with thong underwear, what is the point exactly?  Then telling the male coworkers "you'll just have to behave".  Meaning what exactly, they're not supposed to look or react?  That is exactly what her motivation is imo.  What possible other reason could there be?  Just join a nudist colony and get off of my tv.

• Love 12

as much as I adore Captain Lee, I think less of him for insisting this drunken petulant asshole is a good guy and a good friend...Seriously Captain Lee?!?

The transparency of the off-camera relationships with Lee and Sandy is annoying. They are both chasing the reality TV money and visibility. There is no rational explanation for why Lee would call the Foamy Idiot his friend. Hope the use of the Idiot's Mexican property was worth your integrity Lee. I hope you are smart enough to not invest your money with this fraud.

Loving Ross. I wonder if he is Maori?

Keep it up Kate and Unicorn.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

The transparency of the off-camera relationships with Lee and Sandy is annoying. They are both chasing the reality TV money and visibility. There is no rational explanation for why Lee would call the Foamy Idiot his friend. Hope the use of the Idiot's Mexican property was worth your integrity Lee. I hope you are smart enough not invest your money with this fraud.

Loving Ross. I wonder if he is Maori?

Keep it up Kate and Unicorn.

I tried in vain to research this Steve Bradley, hotel owner.  Save for a couple of photos, all I could get was that he was a "quirky" guest on 'Below Deck' with a one-item IMDB entry.  Interested in knowing more.  I would hate to accidently patronize a business of his.

I was surprised to learn recently that Captain Lee filed bankruptcy last year.  Lots of reasons for such a thing, and it was Ch 13, so there is a repayment schedule.  He supposedly even asked for a payment plan just for the filing fee.  Allegedly.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

(ETA I loathe when I make typos on twitter - no way to fix - that "to" instead of "too" drives me nuts - ha ha... )

The lack of an edit button on Twitter, annoys me almost daily.  I have often questioned the motivation.  Hoping for a "gotcha" moment?  Dunno.

• Love 3

This chef is amazing. Every single thing he makes is special; nothing run of the mill, and beautiful. I like to go to "foodie" restaurants (though I hate the word) and I don't think I've been to one as consistently "wow" as his food seems to be. 

• Love 12

Steve, the primary, sucks. He’s another jackass that thinks his money entitles him not to have to follow any rules at all. Even the rules of common sense. His lousy tip was no doubt a reflection of the fact that Captain Lee wouldn’t allow him to risk his friends’ lives for a picnic. I think it’s telling that it is obvious that his “friends” don’t want anything to do with him outside of meals. I think they all deserve each other.

I’m not a doctor, but I think Caroline might benefit from some anti-anxiety meds. They changed my life. I used to be just like that: overly dramatic about everything, everything would provoke tears, not being able to let go of stupid little things like someone shushing you when you were interrupting in the first place. She just seems to be a bundle of uncontrolled nerves right now. I’m kind of concerned about her.

The guys were dicks about Rhylee. How exactly is she supposed to learn if she doesn’t ask questions? If she didn’t ask questions she’d just be in trouble later for doing something wrong. She can’t win. They ought to be grateful they have someone who cares enough to ask. The dress combined with the Instagram tattoo show that she is not great at making good choices. I didn’t blame her for being pissed at that asshole, Chandler. She shouldn’t have reacted that way, but she had been drinking all night, so I’m not surprised. 

Chandler went from someone I couldn’t pick out of a line-up to being someone I loathe in one episode. Talk about a wild overreaction to one person’s behavior. I despise people who abuse their power just because they can. But since when does everyone have to leave at the same time? We’ve seen in the past that the crew often goes back to the ship at different times. Now because this jerk thinks they have to do everything together, it can’t happen?

Ross seems smarter and more temperamentally-suited to being bosun. I thought I would find him annoying, but so far he seems to have his act together better than Chandler.

Adrian is still my favorite by far. He seems like a good-hearted guy who is good at his job. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

• Love 12

Chandler gave me such a weird icky vibe by the end of the episode. I think that he was a bit upset that Rhylee was focusing on Ashton when they went out drinking and not him. He did make that comment to her that I am not your bosun off-ship! The person above nailed it that he went to the nuclear option first. Especially when he totally went after Rylee so hardcore in the cab. This does not bode well for him - not to mention his screw ups with the lifejacket and the anchor. Ross definitely would be a better bosun. Rhylee was definitely obnoxious with someone who is her superior but she was just trying to warn him that it wasn't good to go to such extremes on the first night out. 6am was ridiculous. 8am was going to be tough anyway - he could have just given Ashton the sh*t jobs in the morning instead.  I also hope that the misogyny ends and they actually teach Rhylee - questions are good - she is willing to learn and isn't trying to act all-knowing. 

I can't tell with Ross if he would be more willing to answer her questions as bosun or if his method of pushing her out of the room is more his style. I felt like that was more due to the fact that she was drunk and he was trying to keep them separated and quick. Time will tell!

I dig Adrian's calm style and impressive cooking so far. Loved Kate's dog description for him - he has made some side comments that have been icky. 

Kate - How i missed you after watching BDM - so glad that she is back!

• Love 6

Not popular opinion here, but I 100% agree with Chandler's decision... (And, most all, he "punished" himself too). It's like in the army. And like in Ink Master, when they're in teams : you win as a team, you lose as a team. I would have done the same.

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m hoping that Steve jumps off a boat and breaks his back! What a total ass. He must have a lot of money for people to put up with him

Wasn't he holding a glass?  Perhaps it was a plastic drinking vessel but if it was glass he would have smashed the glass and could have been hurt.

1 hour ago, Jets4274 said:

Rhylee needed to wear a bra.  She knew how her boobs looked in that dress.  Chandler had every right to be annoyed with her.  Not used to seeing Kate happy and quiet.  It's a nice change.  

When she turned around you could see her butt too.  Wow, just wow.

1 minute ago, Blindfox said:

I’m not a doctor, but I think Caroline might benefit from some anti-anxiety meds. They changed my life.

Xanax changed my life too.  Only .25 of a milligram but it is enough.  I wouldn't fly off the handle or cry but I would hide or work with my head down.  I used to hide from my parents when we could go to big family shindigs.

I get anxiety about seeing the accident.  

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Wasn't he holding a glass?  Perhaps it was a plastic drinking vessel but if it was glass he would have smashed the glass and could have been hurt.

I noticed that also.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

Not popular opinion here, but I 100% agree with Chandler's decision... (And, most all, he "punished" himself too). It's like in the army. And like in Ink Master, when they're in teams : you win as a team, you lose as a team. I would have done the same.

Creates a mindset that the worker bees police themselves.  They will make sure he doesn't get out of line again.  If it works.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

While I think that that is a good point and I do think punishing the team as a whole has it's benefits, the reason I am more against it was that it was such a gut reaction after the fact and seemed a bit petty. If he had gone up to Ashton and actually said something to the fact of "the later you make us stay, the earlier I am going to start the day" or even just set some rules beforehand, I wouldn't have had as big of an issue with it.

This was a unique time where only one person wanted to stay out. They have split up before but never left anyone alone which I appreciate that they lingered. But am shocked that the whole group didn't corral him sooner. How obnoxious!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, slaterain said:

While I think that that is a good point and I do think punishing the team as a whole has it's benefits, the reason I am more against it was that it was such a gut reaction after the fact and seemed a bit petty. If he had gone up to Ashton and actually said something to the fact of "the later you make us stay, the earlier I am going to start the day" or even just set some rules beforehand, I wouldn't have had as big of an issue with it.

Yes, I think that's the point. Not cool to make up the rules as you go along. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, slaterain said:

This was a unique time where only one person wanted to stay out. They have split up before but never left anyone alone which I appreciate that they lingered. But am shocked that the whole group didn't corral him sooner. How obnoxious!

15 minutes ago, dleighg said:

Yes, I think that's the point. Not cool to make up the rules as you go along. 

Fair enough. :)

• Love 2

Why make the deck crew get to at 6. Lame. Get them up at 8, and discuss the situation. Chandler Chandler Chandler... you need some emotional iq...

Rhylee - wowza where do i start?  What a mess. I'm in a male dominated field. It's not picking up having things based though. I never go in acting like the men need to accept/respect me. I go in, working, being humble and speaking up, not over speaking. I get respect and acceptance based on my work ethic. The only time I've dealt with misogyny, it's been from management with pay disparity. I would NEVER wear a white flimsy dress with no bra. Just no. 

I still have my chef crush on hippy Adrian and even actually don't mind the man bun (which i normally hate with the fire of the burning sun). I like his energy, confident and capable, rhylee and caroline can learn from that. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Everyone.  Though near 30 year age differences could technically be "lurve", no.  With this guy, just no.  I keep wondering when someone is going to tell him that he's a homosexual.

I think the ‘fiancé ‘ is/sounds Eastern Euro? So she’s getting paid to be his beard? It’s 2018, come on out!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

I would have been ok with it if we had seen everyone agree to an earlyish night because of a planned early start the next day. But it appeared to me that he just out of the blue decided that it was time to call it a night and didn't get input from the others. Chandler had no idea if he could have partied till 2 and then still be up by 8 full of energy and ready to go.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ohcomeon said:

I would have been ok with it if we had seen everyone agree to an earlyish night because of a planned early start the next day. But it appeared to me that he just out of the blue decided that it was time to call it a night and didn't get input from the others. Chandler had no idea if he could have partied till 2 and then still be up by 8 full of energy and ready to go.  

I don't remember if it was in a TH or while there, but he told that it won't be a late night, as they'll have a lot of job to do the morning after, so it will be an early wake-up... and I also remember that people were talking about 08.00AM, etc.... so I don' think it was totally out of the blue ! I can be wrong, but that's what I'm remembering, lol !

• Love 1

I am assuming it’s production that decided they all go back together because while it’s not a good idea to leave a drunk coworker alone it seemed weird that they all had to wait for him, Kate and a few others looked like they wanted to leave a long time ago.

In theory I don’t have a problem with all of the team suffering for one persons actions but in Chandler’s case he should have done several things. 1. Told his team that was the case so they would be invested in the coworkers behaviors (and used that as incentive to get Ashton to leave), 2. told his crew before they went out what time they would be required to start work in the morning so that as adults they could make decisions about how much to drink/fun to have. 3. Set a curfew if that was really his issue. Having done none of these things he is just on an arbitrary power trip. Changing the start time to 6 am when no one had broken any actual rules was just a dick move that won’t get respect and shows him to be a petty asshole.

• Love 19

I’m completely in the minority, but I give Steve credit for at least having a good time.   I’d take Steve over some of the guests we saw on Med.

Ross is far and away better suited in temperament and skill to be bosun than Chandler.  My money is on Chandler being demoted.

Riley wants camera time and is way over the top, but Chandler is a tool.  

So far I’m all in on Kate, Ross, and Adrien.  I haven’t made up my mind on the 2nd stew yet.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Irritable said:

This lovely, talented chef is putting ALL previous Below Deck chefs to shame. And he does it with such a calm, cool demeanor! I enjoy this much more than Ben’s rage and regret pattern when he’s stressing and taking it out on whoever is close by.

He's so much better than the chef they had last season.  All he made was fish and salad for every meal.  This new chef is wonderful, he's talented and composed, I'd love to try his food.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’m completely in the minority, but I give Steve credit for at least having a good time.   I’d take Steve over some of the guests we saw on Med.

That's the thing: I don't think he had a good time.  He was pathetically asking his "friends" who clearly didn't want to be anywhere near him except at meals to join him in the "fun"...fun that would only be fun for twenty-somethings in Ibiza.  A foam party all by yourself?  Seriously? Floating away from the boat all by yourself? SO much FUN! Running around on a jetski all alone going in circles. Ooh, I can't imagine the FUN of that, especially when the CAPTAIN shuts you down.  Such a ridiculous petty little man.  I laughed at the guest all wearing his promo t-shirts, hats and whatnot and the camera crew diligently NOT focusing on them.

And I completely agreed with Chandler for setting limits for the ego-driven Ashton.  It appeared that most of the cast were ready to go home by 11-ish, maybe because the tip wasn't that good, maybe because they're more mature than past fame-whores (too early to tell, I know!), but some of your posts have modified my opinion and now I think Chandler should just get Ashton up at 0600 and have him clean the bilge pump or scrape the barnacles off the yardarm or climb up the mizzenmast or some equally horrible dirty task [Can y'all tell I have no idea what deck crews consider crappy jobs??]. 

What do you do with a drunken sailor ear-lie in the morning?

• Love 7

Rhylee, I support a woman's right to wear what she wants, but I also feel if you're going to wear something then you need to take responsibility for the way others will perceive you.  We want a fair and equal environment where women are not blamed, but an intelligent woman in her 20's should be completely aware of what is going to go through the minds of men/boys in their 20's, 30's, ...  If you live around people on a diet then it's your choice to make yummy, delicious chocolate cake if you want, but don't expect them to ignore that cake.

• Love 3

First thing they showed was Ashton's reaction, which was his eyes getting very round.

Then they showed her top with the nipples blurred out.

That's the reaction she wanted, from the guy she apparently wanted.

But he was going around the club calling every woman beautiful, trying to hook up.  Rhylee didn't seem to be too happy to see him try to give attention to other women.

Interesting that Tahiti has night clubs.  You think of the place with all these villas on the water or over the water.  Some of the villas have little hatch doors in the floor and it's just water underneath.

But it's a long way to go for night clubs when the Caribbean is so much closer.

I'm sure Bravo liked the scenic backdrops but they made sure there were night clubs for the obligatory scenes of the crew all going out together, to see if any of them would get drunk and produce "good reality TV" scenes.

• Love 3

I can see where this is going. Given we have a full deck of assholes, personality disorders, strippers and butlers this season, it's really easy to miss some of the less stunning occurrences on these episodes. I haven't read the comments yet, but I'm seeing Josiah (that's Messiah with a J) getting away with some real bitchery. The word I'd prefer to use is the one Erika Jayne wore around her neck to the collective shock of nobody important. Caroline is 3rd stew for sure and delirously unbalanced, she's not going to really deserve what happens once the Heathers train of Kate and Jessiah leaves the station. Kate is incapable of not forming a clique. I guess this is why this works for us. Sensitive Caroline is going to be cannon fodder. Josiah is a mean girl. He knows what he's doing and it's unnecessary.

Chandler telling us straightfaced that 'the behaviour of the deck crew reflects my leadership' made me snort laughing given the utter Charlie Foxtrot the first night out became. AND IT WAS ALL CHANDLER'S FAULT. FFS. Dude. People got drunk at a place of drunkery on their night off. What the hell did you expect to happen and why are you punishing them for it? (Because Bravo? maybe Chandler is, in Kelly Dodd's words, 'the puppet' after all and everyone else is the 'puppet master'). Any other bosun from every other season would have turned this into an hilarious anecdote to be recounted whilst swabbing the ship the next morning. We've had Chris Brown, we've had Adam throwing punches, we've had Joao, Conrad and Hannah on a bad night, how was Ashton getting happy drunk the catalyst for the destruction of all crew morale? Good job, Bosun.

Onto who WILL be bosun in the next couple of episodes, ROSS. OMG. Ross represents the best in Kiwi men. He's got that great 'feminine energy' that men in Australia, where i come from, just don't have. He can talk to anyone, he's so laid back and easy going you'd be forgiven for thinking he's not paying attention, and his attention to detail, including interpersonal detail, is fine tuned and comes from a good place. I will fault him for sniggering about Riley, that doens't make sense to me and I think we missed something when we were seeing her asking her boss all those questions on the first outing of her new job. No wonder she's pissed with Chandler, I don't blame her. Also, Ross could have handled her better when he was taking one for the team with sulky ass Chandler, who definitely had his drunk on too, btw, because surely all of those lapses in professional judgement didn't just occur out of his natural sober personality? Anyway, Ross was doing his BEST to get Chandler to back down on the ridiculous 6am start time. And he nearly got him there too. This is where we see who Chandler really is when he mutinously sticks to his 6am declaration of war after Ross gives him a perfectly plausible FACE SAVING exit strategy. It was unfortunate that Riley came barging in then but I don't think Ross handled her disrespectfully, just firmly.

This night could have ended so much more happily if Riley and Ashton were permitted to get into the same mini bus home. They have the hots for one another, we know they get it on, we saw Riley getting into a bus with or around drunk Ashton, so why weren't they sitting together going home? 

I think Adrian, who is going to be a fan favorite, is not so innocent with respect to the drama either. That comment to Caroline hit DEEP and i'm pretty sure he knew what he was doing. It was nice he hugged her, but ... dude.

Adrian needs to make a pass at Caroline for the good of humanity. 

• Love 7