Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Forbidden Fruit

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Stallion12 said:

Season 3 might help, season one would give you how micheal came to be and rubberman.  But one nice part about this show is even the connected directly seasons are self contained.  

Has there been a direct link between seasons 2 , 4, , 6, and 7 and the others yet? I know they said it's all one universe, but I haven't noticed any connections.

Pepper was in both season 2 and season 4. I can't think of anyone else.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

It’s basically Mary Cherry and every Emma Roberts character on this franchise.

I could have done without Emma/Madison and just replaced her with Taissa and Lily.

But, this season is definitely getting back to the early AHS feels...the tension, slow burn/buildup, loving it.

Cody. Needs to stop being so darn sexy and charismatic. I’m not suppose to be so darn attracted to the antichrist haha.

I have seen other people say this same thing.  I just don't see it.  To me, he looks like a cross between Kylo Ren and Lucious Malfoy... and I don't find either of them sexy.  I have expect him to throw a temper tantrum or start screaming about losing his house elf at any minute. 

This episode disappointed me.  I like the episode, but the Halloween episode has been my favorite each season and this one just fell a little flat for me. I'm hoping it really wasn't Halloween and she just said that to have an excuse to have them bob for apples. I want a new Halloween episode.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

Ugh, and the whole "surprise bitch" scene? Christ, I don't know who - out of all of Murphy's muses - is more one note: Paulson, Lea Michele, Billie Lourd or Emma Roberts.

Paulson actually does good work, IMO. The first thing I really remember her from is Deadwood playing Miss Isringhausen, but I do think she's a lot better when she's not orbiting right out of the room with a panic attack.

• Love 4

Christ, I don't know who - out of all of Murphy's muses - is more one note: Paulson, Lea Michele, Billie Lourd or Emma Roberts.

I think Paulson has range. She was a completely different kind of character in both Freak Show and Hotel. I think that Emma Roberts can do other things besides "sassy bitch" too.

But . . . Billie Lourd? She's as wooden as a plank in everything I've seen her in. 

I have seen other people say this same thing.  I just don't see it.  To me, he looks like a cross between Kylo Ren and Lucious Malfoy... and I don't find either of them sexy.  I have expect him to throw a temper tantrum or start screaming about losing his house elf at any minute.

Bwah! Yeah, there's just something about his face and that strange doll-hair wig he's got on. It's altogether unnatural. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I think Paulson has range. She was a completely different kind of character in both Freak Show and Hotel. I think that Emma Roberts can do other things besides "sassy bitch" too.

But . . . Billie Lourd? She's as wooden as a plank in everything I've seen her in. 

Bwah! Yeah, there's just something about his face and that strange doll-hair wig he's got on. It's altogether unnatural. 

I keep thinking he’s a Hanson all growed up and expect an Mmm-Bop 

• Love 19

So, Ryan, so we're just going to kill everyone and press a giant reset button on the show so far and who was fucking Evan Peters in the rubber suit and who was on the ceiling and how/when the hell Joan Collins got in it is never going to be explained?  All righty, then.  Sure.  Thanks.

The witches-what the fuck ever.  Bored now.  Give me Jessica Lange or give me an empty Season Pass slot on my DVR.

Also, yes, red delicious apples suck.   And who the fuck can successfully bob for apples by catching the stem and not by biting into it?  I know high priced gay hustlers who couldn't pull that off.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ferretrick said:

So, Ryan, so we're just going to kill everyone and press a giant reset button on the show so far and who was fucking Evan Peters in the rubber suit and who was on the ceiling and how/when the hell Joan Collins got in it is never going to be explained?  All righty, then.  Sure.  Thanks.

The witches-what the fuck ever.  Bored now.  Give me Jessica Lange or give me an empty Season Pass slot on my DVR.

Also, yes, red delicious apples suck.   And who the fuck can successfully bob for apples by catching the stem and not by biting into it?  I know high priced gay hustlers who couldn't pull that off.  

i don't think Evie was ever in the suit. I think Langdon created a hallucination to trick Gallant into murdering her. But yeah, Murphy and Co shoehorned an appearance by a Rubber Man to support the "crossover" then completely dropped the whole thing. There was no reason for Rubber Man to be on the ceiling watching The Two Boring Ones other than for shock value. Fuuuuuck. I wanted a story and fleshed out characters. Not fucking cyborgs and zombies. I wanted suspense, like when we were trying to figure out who Rubber Man was. I can already tell the episode five twist is going to be ooooohhhh we're going back to Murder House for one episode and there will be 2 scenes with Jessica Lange. YOU'RE WELCOME, LONGTIME FANS!

• Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, sashayshante said:

okay, but...why have Timothy and Emily at all? Why have Andre?

They really did a piss poor job of explaining the connection between Dinah and Andre.

Great episode, but Emma Roberts ruins this whole season for me. Murphy will kick Cuba Gooding Jr to the curb for his obnoxious drunken behavior at Paleyfest, but not privileged white girl Emma Roberts who beat up and bit Evan Peter?

Isn't Evan and Emma still engaged? If they ever get married, Emma will kill him. I still find it funny a petite girl like Emma beating up a 6 ft Evan. 

• Love 1

I love it that Coco's boyfriend tracked her down.  Coco to Brock "What happened to your face?"  LOL!!!  Duh!!!! Brock's reply, knife to forehead. Happy Halloween Bitch!!!!!  LOL!!!

Laughed really hard when Mr. Gallant was spewing out his bodily fluids like a water hose on blast. 

Don't really get the Langdon and the cyborg Miss Meade relationship. Didn't see that coming that she would turn on Miss Venable.  

Edited by BeeBop88

I was baffled by Coco's response to Brock when he revealed himself. Instead of going with the trite expression of how she had thought of him every day (or something similar), why didn't she just respond with the truth of the situation: The plane was about to be overrun by desperate people, and the choice was to take off right then with the passengers who were already there, or wait and most likely be killed by the people who wanted the plane for themselves. If she'd waited for him, she and the others on the plane would have been dead either at the hands of other people or killed when the bomb was dropped. So while Coco does elevate self-absorption to an art form, she made the right decision, or more accurately, she allowed Mallory to tell her what the right decision was when Mallory told her it was now or never. She did what any sensible person would do in that situation.

ETA: She even told him while they were on the phone that people were coming for the plane. Was he expecting her to stay there for another 10 minutes while those people took over the plane? While it obviously sucked to be left behind, there was realistically nothing Coco could do to save him.

Edited by BookWoman56
  • Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, Chaos Theory said:

So I guess it is true.  When one Sarah Paulson dies another takes her place.

Mallory turns out to be a Coven witch and serious freaks out Michael.  I really liked the “Who are you” scene between them.

Anitger fun episode 

Yes!  And I forgot how beautiful Cordelia is.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, Straycat80 said:

Coco is so mean but she’s funny as hell. 

I’m confused as who Kathy Bates is suppose to be to Michael, aside from a robot. 

I don’t believe all the people who died are really dead. 

His childhood nanny?

• Love 2

Am I the only idiot who finally figured out that Langdon was Tate's last name?

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, TobinAlbers said:

It's especially funny since the trailer for Dark Phoenix drops tonight!

So Coco got resurrected over Emily? That means something else is up with the horny special DNAers. We got robots, witches, and demons so I'm leaning towards the alien theory.

If it truly is Halloween then the Coven witches may not be alive but their ghosts that are able to come back for the one night. Explains why they looked so damn amazing as they swanned in out of nowhere. Gives them a time limit on whatever they're trying to accomplish.

So what became of Nana's body? Venable couldn't fool them twice, eh?

So Adina's character and Michael have met and dealt before. Seems like she may have made a deal to forgo witch powers and bow out of whatever issue happened for fame and fortune as an actress. With Mallory seems like he feels he wiped out the witches and Mallory was an unexpected missed one. And she's powerful. She knocked for a loop twice - the second time with him somewhat prepared. Boy was shook and went crying to daddy.

Here's my theory made up out of whole cloth:   Adina and Angela Bassett played the same character in Roanoke.  I'm wildly guessing that Adina is actually Marie Laveau from Coven.  And didn't Marie make that deal with the devil to murder a baby each year?  That would have been Adina's past with Langdon.

16 hours ago, jmonique said:

The "Constance" personality was pushed down until Michael got there, is what I believe he was saying. Her "beautiful boy" comment upon blinking and looking at him seemed to indicate she was becoming aware.

And if I seem like I'm hedging, it's because I am. I was multitasking and I mainly watch the show because I think the visuals are amazing, while the writing is kind of insane. :)

In this series, Murphy always prioritizes style over substance.  I'm barely hanging on all these years - I can't remember a season I've actually liked in years.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Here's my theory made up out of whole cloth:   Adina and Angela Bassett played the same character in Roanoke.  I'm wildly guessing that Adina is actually Marie Laveau from Coven.  And didn't Marie make that deal with the devil to murder a baby each year?  That would have been Adina's past with Langdon.

This is Ryan Murphy's show we're talking about here, so it's definitely plausible. Interesting about the baby and Marie. Your theory is actually similar to mine. I think maybe Mallory Cindy Lou Who might actually be Fiona Goode "trying to claw her way out." I've been rewatching Coven this week and noticed that Madison says "Surprise bitch, bet you thought you'd seen the last of me" to Fiona after coming back from the dead. Same thing she tells Mallory after her resurrection. I kind of hope it isn't true, because that's a bit "out there," even for AHS, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Witches be doling out ressurections like Oprah hands out free cars. "You get a ressurection! You get a ressurection! And you get a ressurection! And you get a ressurection!" After a while, death starts to lose its meaning. 

Also, hot damn, the antichrist is one sexy devil! I can't take my eyes off him everytime he's on my screen. 

Edited by KatsaKriid
  • Love 9

Who lined up the three dead witches’ bodies for the living witches to come on in and resurrect? I’m guessing nobody since Langdon only figured out that Mallory was a witch, so no one knew about the other two. Plus, it sounds like he’s the enemy of witches. And, whelp, everyone else is dead aside from cyborg Kathy Bates and radio-active ex-boyfriend, right? Although we didn’t see all of the Grays murdered, but it seems doubtful they’d suddenly give a storyline to a background character who never had a line. If it was Halloween, as per Ryan Murphy’s Law, shouldn’t all of these ghosts be suddenly able to live it up, wrecking havoc all over town? So maybe all of these people who died can come back for one night only and give us the Halloween episode we deserve—not the one we got? But Langdon already killed Veneble, so it’s not like the ghosts can come back and haunt/terrorize her for vengeance. But I guess ghosts aren’t part of this year’s storyline. And, okay, EVERYONE died, so it SHOULD have been wild enough to “count” as a Halloween episode, but it just wasn't. They just Snow Whited us—everyone ate an apple and died and but some came back to life with the kiss of true witchiness. And they lived happily ever after...? Maybe NOW it will get good? I don’t really have high hopes.

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Who lined up the three dead witches’ bodies for the living witches to come on in and resurrect? I’m guessing nobody since Langdon only figured out that Mallory was a witch, so no one knew about the other two. Plus, it sounds like he’s the enemy of witches. And, whelp, everyone else is dead aside from cyborg Kathy Bates and radio-active ex-boyfriend, right? Although we didn’t see all of the Grays murdered, but it seems doubtful they’d suddenly give a storyline to a background character who never had a line. If it was Halloween, as per Ryan Murphy’s Law, shouldn’t all of these ghosts be suddenly able to live it up, wrecking havoc all over town? So maybe all of these people who died can come back for one night only and give us the Halloween episode we deserve—not the one we got? But Langdon already killed Veneble, so it’s not like the ghosts can come back and haunt/terrorize her for vengeance. But I guess ghosts aren’t part of this year’s storyline. And, okay, EVERYONE died, so it SHOULD have been wild enough to “count” as a Halloween episode, but it just wasn't. They just Snow Whited us—everyone ate an apple and died and but some came back to life with the kiss of true witchiness. And they lived happily ever after...? Maybe NOW it will get good? I don’t really have high hopes.

The first line spoken by Cordelia was spread out find our sisters ....so the witches are the ones that lined up the bodies to do the resurrection spell.(Michael or Lestat Light only knew of 2 witches (one if you dont count Mallory cause he didn't know what the hell she was)..... and If the bunker had the "grudge" curse yes the ghost would be stuck there but it hasn't been stated that this place is a "collector"  of ghost like Murder house. and to be honest with the apocalypse if all people who died stayed as ghost and were trapped where they died then this show would be over run with them.And who knows they All may be dead already lol and this is some sort of Purgatory for them or Hell.. And this is episode 3 and American Horror story. NO one gets to live Happily ever after esp not this early in the season lol they are all still in that bunker with Michael and Rosie the robot so the story isnt done yet

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2

Am I the only one who finds this season tedious?  The monotonous sets lit by baby-poo coloured candlelight submerged in the unrelenting Victorian bland wardrobe are making me yawn.  It's also making it difficult for me to see what's going on.  Lastly, I think the guy playing Lestat is abysmal.  Every time he's on screen, my attention flatlines.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Captanne said:

Am I the only one who finds this season tedious?  The monotonous sets lit by baby-poo coloured candlelight submerged in the unrelenting Victorian bland wardrobe are making me yawn.  It's also making it difficult for me to see what's going on.  Lastly, I think the guy playing Lestat is abysmal.  Every time he's on screen, my attention flatlines.

I think the reason we're being punished with the Victorian clothes, weird hairstyles, and basement lighting is to differentiate between the worlds. Venable's severely styled red hair is quite the contrast to Cordelia's flowy blonde hair. If you didn't know the actors were playing multiple roles, you might not even realize Cordelia and Venerable were played by the same actress. I'm semi-confident that Cordelia, Zoe, etc are only going to be featured in the next 2-3 episodes so that they can return to Murder House as Billie Dean and Violet.

As an aside, my vote for Mead's prototype is Vivien.

As for Cody Fern, I think he's carried every episode so far, even the first one where he only appeared for a couple of minutes. I saw him in ACS Versace, so I have a little more to go on in terms of his talent as an actor. In ACS, you felt everything his character was experiencing. He managed to make you care about his character the minute he first appeared on screen. He shines in the little moments, usually the ones where he has no dialogue at all.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, iMonrey said:

OMG - is Ryan Murphy telling us that Madison and Chanel are one and the same? And that Mallory and Chanel #3 are one and the same? Or is it just a shout-out to Scream Queens? Because I swear when Madison got in Mallory's face and said "Didn't expect to see me again bitch" it seemed way more like the Scream Queen characters. What a cross-over that would be. I'd actually love it. (Billie Lourd wasn't in Coven so I don't know  how Madison would even know her unless Mallory is supposed to be possessed by some other Coven character.)

THIS!  I am SO CONFUSED.  I don't remember shit from Coven except that Madison was a witch and was Mallory in coven? (now I read further into your post and see that Mallory was not in Coven)  When she said that line I'm like - so are they giving a nod to Scream Queens? Am I just getting scream queens confused with Coven??? 

That last however many minutes was way more exciting then the entire start to this season

• Love 1

It could be -- because I have no idea what you all are talking about -- that I am bored by most of this season so far because a) the sets are dark and monotonous ; and, b) I don't watch much other pop culture stuff.  So, if this is a crossover with an unrelated project, I'm not going to get it in any way, shape, or form. 

• Love 1
On 9/27/2018 at 6:16 AM, 1TrackMind said:

Anyone else think Fern could easily play the vampire Lestat? Just me? I'll go home.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:47 AM, KatsaKriid said:

Same! Someone call Anne Rice and Hulu and get Cody Fern on the job. They are already working on The Vampire Chronicles TV show, starting with The Vampire Lestat book. ?

As long as it’s not that wretched Tom Cruise.

• Love 1

Well, that happened. 

The good: I am really enjoying the actor playing Michael. (Which I mentioned to my husband while he was smearing blood all over himself - "This may be a strange time to say this, but I am liking this actor a lot.")

The bad: For me, waiting on the appearance of the witches has been a black cloud which finally burst and has started a downpour now. I quit on Coven about halfway through and then just read synopses of the rest of the season, which did not motivate me at all to return to it. 

Vomiting. Lots of it.

The sidebar hilarity: There is somewhat of a generation gap between my husband and me (I am firmly Gen X, he is on the dreaded border with Millennial). Last weekend, we were in a thrift store and he brought me a record he'd found in the bin. "Before they invented grammar," he said, showing me an album entitled "Baby I'm-a Want You." I shrugged - you've never heard that song, really? This week, the show made me scream when I heard the music start, haha.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, gunderda said:

THIS!  I am SO CONFUSED.  I don't remember shit from Coven except that Madison was a witch and was Mallory in coven? (now I read further into your post and see that Mallory was not in Coven)  When she said that line I'm like - so are they giving a nod to Scream Queens? Am I just getting scream queens confused with Coven??? 

That last however many minutes was way more exciting then the entire start to this season

Roberts said that line on Coven, as Madison! Why is everyone associating it to Scream Queens? ?

• Love 2
On 9/27/2018 at 1:26 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I think is the eyes.  Both Jason Isaacs and Cody Fern have great eyes and maybe something about bad blonde wigs?  Whatever it is, it’s working for me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RoberTee said:

Roberts said that line on Coven, as Madison! Why is everyone associating it to Scream Queens? ?

because she is basically playing the same role that she did in coven and scream queens and pretty much had the same lines an delivery in both 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

because she is basically playing the same role that she did in coven and scream queens and pretty much had the same lines an delivery in both 

"Surprise, bitch" became a meme and people are forgetting how awesome it was when it was FIRST happened; before resurrections on Coven became all too common, Madison coming back to surprise Fiona (after Fiona killed her) was a MOMENT -- and makes me agree with the earlier poster that Fiona is the one inside Mallory. Perhaps having to leave subserviently to a spoiled brat is another form of Fiona's hell?

Her iconic line in Scream Queens was the similar "Good morning, sluts".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JakeyJokes said:

"Surprise, bitch" became a meme and people are forgetting how awesome it was when it was FIRST happened; before resurrections on Coven became all too common, Madison coming back to surprise Fiona (after Fiona killed her) was a MOMENT -- and makes me agree with the earlier poster that Fiona is the one inside Mallory. Perhaps having to leave subserviently to a spoiled brat is another form of Fiona's hell?

Her iconic line in Scream Queens was the similar "Good morning, sluts".

I’m just saying the writing and acting for both characters are the exact same the only difference is one is a witch and the other a sorority girl. You could interchange them and it would be the exact same character might has well just name the character Maddison Chanel 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Venable and Mead didn’t notice that Coco (and her huge hair ) was missing when they all ate the apples ??

They noticed. They just decided not to waste time trying to find her at the time but treat her as a loose end to be cleared up later after they finished off Micheal.

I'm sensing someone/something satanic inside Mallory. Not just because I'm clinging tightly to the "Michael is actually an angel not the anti-christ" theory, but because Michael's responded  to Coco's excuse about not firing Mallory with, "The Devil you know..."

On 9/26/2018 at 10:13 PM, Valny said:

Exactly, let's get these crossovers going!  That red wig on Frances Conroy was awesome.  Was it bigger now?

I never like puking scenes, they are my tv/film kryptonite, but when Evan Peters spewed that giant one I had to laugh.

Her head looked smaller...as though she was very skinny.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:23 AM, JakeyJokes said:

I hope they explain the witches, because two of them died for good at the end of Coven. I might have to rewatch it again in all its campy glory.

If it's really Halloween then the two deaders could be there simply because it's Halloween.

I finally got a chance to watch this and I don't know... I'm getting bored. Like I predicted, I didn't really care when everyone died because they're all miserable people. 

I did like the reveal on Mallory, and oddly enough, I don't find Billie Lourd to be awful. I would like to see in a role where she's actually required to have an emotion before I get too judgey. Likewise, Emma Roberts isn't deal breaker awful for me.

Michael, as Satan's son or whatever, is clearly against witches.

That said, my prediction is that we're looking at another girls vs boys season. The witches aka the women will be lined up against the boys, led by the son of Satan. I'm in because I went for the season pass but we're already in "this needs to have a point" mode.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, sashayshante said:

Not just because I'm clinging tightly to the "Michael is actually an angel not the anti-christ" theory...

I don't know, I think if someone were communing with their Heavenly Father the process would involve less blood, fire, and fewer pentagrams and snakes.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Bruinsfan said:

I don't know, I think if someone were communing with their Heavenly Father the process would involve less blood, fire, and fewer pentagrams and snakes.

Now now, misinterpretations *happen* ;)

• Love 1

I loved Coven, but mostly for Jessica Lange; I'd seen so many middle-aged male antiheroes chewing up the scenery, and it was a delight watching her wicked schtick. Also I'm not truly a horror fan; I like it when the victims can fight back and win, as with Buffy, and that was a recurrent motif during the Coven storyline, like when the poachers think they're menacing the pretty young woman who holds all the power.

My guess is that the Coven witches won't hang around long, they're just ghosts on the Halloween prowl for this episode and the next, and they'll set in motion some witchy hijinks from Adina, Coco, and Mallory (perhaps even by possessing them?)

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Rap541 said:

If it's really Halloween then the two deaders could be there simply because it's Halloween.

I finally got a chance to watch this and I don't know... I'm getting bored. Like I predicted, I didn't really care when everyone died because they're all miserable people. 

I did like the reveal on Mallory, and oddly enough, I don't find Billie Lourd to be awful. I would like to see in a role where she's actually required to have an emotion before I get too judgey. Likewise, Emma Roberts isn't deal breaker awful for me.

That said, my prediction is that we're looking at another girls vs boys season. The witches aka the women will be lined up against the boys, led by the son of Satan. I'm in because I went for the season pass but we're already in "this needs to have a point" mode.

Yes it's halloween (or the night before) because it's the only time of the year that the witches come back to life (right? that might be the only thing I remember of coven)

And I totally agree about Billie Lourd. I don't mind her characters but they're starting to get a little old.... Let the girl have a little range Murphy!

On 9/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

This episode disappointed me.  I like the episode, but the Halloween episode has been my favorite each season and this one just fell a little flat for me. I'm hoping it really wasn't Halloween and she just said that to have an excuse to have them bob for apples. I want a new Halloween episode.

True,  I just can't see the direct link beteen every season. 2 and 4 link with pepper , 6 links with those two because of the builder of the farmhouse was related to dandy, 7 links because Sarah paulsons character from 2 is referenced. However 1, 3, 5 and now 8 whIle they connect with each other, they don't seem to connect to the others. I'm hoping 8 gives a direct link, even if it's those kids being related to the protagonist in season 2.

Edited by Stallion12
Quoted wrong post.
14 minutes ago, Stallion12 said:

I'm hoping 8 gives a direct link, even if it's those kids being related to the protagonist in season 2.

This doesn't work as well people think. The two kids in Asylum were born in  the late sixties to where they were 7-8 in 1972 and were supposedly well respected adults in the fields of law and medicine when the Lana WInters aired  - they would have been the same age as "Johnny", Lana's son and he was edging toward  50 in that season finale. If the apocolyse is "in the future, then the two DNA kids are just too young and have their own established families.

I was thinking maybe Cordelia brought them back at some point between the end of Coven and now with her Supreme powers.  Or perhaps Stevie Nicks used Edge of Seventeen as a resurrection spell.  Both theories make complete sense for this show. 

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

On 9/27/2018 at 6:40 PM, Whimsy said:

I keep thinking he’s a Hanson all growed up and expect an Mmm-Bop 

On 9/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, Bruinsfan said:

Well, he is supposed to be acting on behalf of the Devil after all...

On 9/28/2018 at 8:28 AM, Captanne said:

Thank God I am not the only one who does not find the actor sexy. To me, he is about as appealing as a hobgoblin in a barbie wig and unfortunately much less frightening.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Perhaps he has a tie to the group of witch hunters in Coven? I don't recall much about them other than they way they were "dealt with" being pretty lame.

• Love 3

Based on photos Murphy has posted to Instagram, it appears as though the witches and warlocks are banding together. I got the sense that when Cordelia says, "All of us" in the trailer for ep 4, she's not just talking about the resurrected witches.

On 9/27/2018 at 12:49 PM, littlemommy said:

Well, you could watch “Coven” to catch up on the witches. I thought it was pretty terrible at the time, but I feel more charitable toward it every year that passes and blesses us with a worse season. 

I agree.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, sashayshante said:

Why have Andre?

Andre is only there because someone had to be all upset about having Stew for dinner.