Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

Question - isn’t all of this “helping” after disasters EXACTLY what Alert purports to do? Have they ever done so?

They've helped clean-up after a couple of weather disaster in the south.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Question - isn’t all of this “helping” after disasters EXACTLY what Alert purports to do? Have they ever done so?

I thought Alert trains boys how to be helpers.

Not that I think they learn anything beyond what God bothering prayer to use while applying Band-Aids.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Alert trains all critical thinking skills out of these poor boys.

It's generous to think people like the Duggars and Bateseseseses ever had critical thinking skills to start with. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I've forgotten their names, but the husband works with JD at Mediccorps. Not sure what he does exactly.

Drew and Gabrielle Patton, they have been married a whopping 5 1/2 yrs and needed to renew their vows to redo their wedding day, this time with her dad.

she also has video of a medic corps helicopter dropping eggs for an easter egg hunt in her stories today.

https://www.instagram.com/drews.gal/?hl=en

39 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Not quite sure which thread to put this in, but apparently Joy, Abbie, and Anna were bridesmaids in a friend's vow renewal...

ab.jpg

All of that for a vow renewal?  Really??

• Love 14
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Abbie and Anna look like they have bumps. Joy not so much.

My first thought was, that Anna looks like she's about to pop number 8.

Abbie definitely looks pregnant.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, crazy8s said:

she also has video of a medic corps helicopter dropping eggs for an easter egg hunt in her stories today.

WHY?  I mean other than "we have a helicopter let's use it?"   Those things create a lot of wind and if you are close enough to drop eggs without them getting a lot of velocity going before they hit the ground, they just created a microcell down burst for the heck of it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

WHY?  I mean other than "we have a helicopter let's use it?"   Those things create a lot of wind and if you are close enough to drop eggs without them getting a lot of velocity going before they hit the ground, they just created a microcell down burst for the heck of it.

IKR? Have they ever even used the helicopter for “work?” Why do I have a feeling they’re writing off the gas used for this stunt?

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

IKR? Have they ever even used the helicopter for “work?” Why do I have a feeling they’re writing off the gas used for this stunt?

Nathan was flying the helicopter. Esther took video of herself in the copter doing what she called a candy drop. it's on nathan's instagram.

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Nathan was flying the helicopter. Esther took video of herself in the copter doing what she called a candy drop. it's on nathan's instagram.

But do you know if they have ever actually used the helicopter for “work?” I can’t recall.

• LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

But do you know if they have ever actually used the helicopter for “work?” I can’t recall.

Lulz! I guess it depends on how you define "work." By normal-people standards, none of these fools work, so I'd say no. 

That is the most ridiculously extra vow renewal I've ever seen. 

Abbie is definitely pregnant. Fuller face, fuller boobs and you can see the bump. I think Anna's actually slimmed down since the Pest trial. Her stomach is never going to be totally flat post-30 and seven kids. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
Just now, BitterApple said:

Lulz! I guess it depends on how you define "work." By normal-people standards, none of these fools work, so I'd say no. 

Well, in their case I mean “work” as in have they ever used it during their “deployments” lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

They say they took a helicopter, boats and heavy equipment when they "deployed" their team to the gulf, but I am not sure it is the same helicopter shown in the candy drop video.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, crazy8s said:

They say they took a helicopter, boats and heavy equipment when they "deployed" their team to the gulf, but I am not sure it is the same helicopter shown in the candy drop video.

Hmmm. What kind of boats, I wonder?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I love the comment asking them what the hell they plan on doing with the helicopter 🤣. I’m sure they didn’t answer.

Comments like that will get you banned, blocked and whatever else Jana can think of.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 4/17/2022 at 10:19 AM, dargosmydaddy said:

Not quite sure which thread to put this in, but apparently Joy, Abbie, and Anna were bridesmaids in a friend's vow renewal...

ab.jpg

Abbie and Anna look pregnant

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

These pictures were taken maybe a week apart.

I think a bit more than that, but yeah, probably no more than a month apart... Abbie looks positively concave in the baby shower picture, and certainly appears to have a bump in the bridesmaid picture. A lot could have to do with what she's wearing and the way she's standing, but still... weird!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Joy seems to spend more time with her SsIL than her sisters. She had that short trip into Duggar sisterhood, then bam, all done. But I guess her options are few, Jinger in CA, Jill on the outside, Jana's not married and Jessa is a bitch.

Joy could hang out with Jill if she wanted to. She’s a grown adult with her own family, obstensibly supported by her headship, not Boob. The fact that she doesn’t do so makes her a foolish coward, in my book. Jill raised her.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

I think that if Abbie is pregnant, and Josiah and Lauren had a second child... They'll be announced after Smugs' sentencing. Gotta deflect somehow. 

Maybe these particular couples don't give a shit about Smuggar or the need to deflect. 

• Love 16

Quite a few of the Duggar girls look pregnant in that picture. They may actually be, which is almost to be expected considering who they are and how they live but a bad posture also easily creates an unintentional fake baby bump. And bad postures they have!

Also, a pregnancy takes its toll on a body. Even if you do manage to loose the excess pregnancy weight, there's no denial that a pregnancy usually ruins your waist and particularly when you had 7 like Anna! She'll probably always look sort of pregnant one way or the other.

At to that their ability to pick bad dresses for the sake of modesty that do nothing for looks or slim waists and often puts the emphasis on all the wrong spots. I have to admit though that I have seen the Duggar girls in far worse dresses than these. But Anna's is once again outstandingly aweful!

• Love 13