Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Cate seems to be AWOL on social media...........

She is either planning another visit to Arizona or she is pretending to follow doctor's orders about staying off social media.

• Love 7

Can I just say how annoying I find the instagram pics with someone showing that they are sitting with their feet up?  I get it is supposed to tell us all they are relaxing but I hate it.  My sister does it too, and it annoys me when I see hers as well.  Just show the view or something.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Kazu said:

It appears they are in or near Lake Tahoe.

I think that's where Bananas lives. They're probably out there sucking up so he puts in a good word to get them on Challenges...errrr, to get TYLER on Challenges...I heard it's his new passion. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think that's where Bananas lives. They're probably out there sucking up so he puts in a good word to get them on Challenges...errrr, to get TYLER on Challenges...I heard it's his new passion. 

Wait?! Johnny Bananas is gonna pimp him out for The Challenge? CT will kill him on day one.

• Love 15

Yassss to all the posts about how couples who post lovey dovey shit on FB/instagram to each other are most likely hiding a crappy marriage. I realize not all fall into this category but I do believe “doth protest too much” fits these FB people (not the actual word for word quote!) I have a work friend who will be at a hockey game sitting next to her “wonderful loving hubby” and posts how much she loves him (with a selfie of the two of them) then he responds to her post with another sickening sweet post. WTF? Can’t you just enjoy yourselves coz the rest of the world could give ZERO fucks??!! Or better yet, turn to your partner and actually speak those loving words to them?? Found out this couple are swingers (to each his own-no judgement) but the “wonderful hubby” got the wife of their swinger partner pregnant and my work friend ran off with the husband of said pregnant swinger. She got so depressed she tried suicide several times and told me her husband forced her into swinging so they separated and posted on FB their impending divorce. Fast forward, they “worked it out” and are back on FB posting their stupid fake lovey shit.  Lesson learned...I give a strong side eye to couples who constantly protest their love for each other on social media. As you guys have said, most real couples are too busy loving in REAL time rather than tryIng to convince themselves they’re in a great relationship by posting constantly on FB or other social media sites. ?

Ok, off my soapbox now. I love the posts on this site for KEEPING SHIT REAL! ?

Edited by Chicosan
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

What is it with all of these cast members trying to get on these Survivor-esque shows? First Maci, then Deb, and now Tyler? I remember Kail tweeted about Fear Factor. Her snarky post read like she was hoping to be asked to participate.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I didn't realize it until this season but I would really like to see some of the Ru Paul contestants on The Challenge seeing how they are both Bunin/Murray productions.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Wait?! Johnny Bananas is gonna pimp him out for The Challenge? CT will kill him on day one.

I wish! I was just speculating because Tahoe is kind of a random place for them to go if there wasn't a preexisting reason for them to...not that it isn't a beautiful tourist destination, but still a random choice to me, and there is an MTV connection there. I don't think Bananas would give the Baltierras the time of day though. Javi is the one who is thirsting HARD to get on the Challenges & not hiding his dehydration whatsoever. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

I didn't realize it until this season but I would really like to see some of the Ru Paul contestants on The Challenge seeing how they are both Bunin/Murray productions.

"Drag Race" is a World of Wonder production, not Bunim/Murray.

14 hours ago, Kazu said:

What is it with all of these cast members trying to get on these Survivor-esque shows? First Maci, then Deb, and now Tyler? I remember Kail tweeted about Fear Factor. Her snarky post read like she was hoping to be asked to participate.

If I were on an MTV show and was interested in participating in the challenge but not invited and then saw that they are now bringing on non-MTV cast members then I'd kinda be like WTF too.  I wouldn't mind seeing a handful of them getting their asses beat by the Challenge beasts.   And there have been some newbies on the challenge that I thought no way would they last and they actually ended up as pretty good competitors. 

• Love 3

I really hope the TM cast don’t integrate into the challenges. I love that show and I know each member gets some hush cash just for participating and this will ruin our chances for the TM lazy asses from getting their comeuppance by getting low wage jobs when the show ends. THhe challenegrs could last YEARS giving them passive income and chances at large grand prizes. Please MTV, just stick to AYTO, RW and RR people. No TMs!!!!

P.S I have a confession. For some strange reason I have been crushing on bananas big time these past two seasons. There, I said it. I❤️? 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5

Oh, I was against it at first but I'd pay to see CT crush Javi and watch Laurel beast the Hulk right out of Kail.  If Tyler wants anything to do with the Challenges, it's being a host.  No way would he participate in the physical competitions.  He probably just wants to yuk it up with Bananas on the specials and maybe reunions if he dreams really big and makes it a new passion project idea.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I really hope the TM cast don’t integrate into the challenges. I love that show and I know each member gets some hush cash just for participating and this will ruin our chances for the TM lazy asses from getting their comeuppance by getting low wage jobs when the show ends. THhe challenegrs could last YEARS giving them passive income and chances at large grand prizes. Please MTV, just stick to AYTO, RW and RR people. No TMs!!!!

P.S I have a confession. For some strange reason I have been crushing on bananas big time these past two seasons. There, I said it. I❤️? 

I agree with ALMOST everything you said (I'll let you figure out the part I don't ;-))...I finally found it in my heart to accept the AYTO, BB, EOTB people. No TMs!!...but I concur with those who would like to see the Javi's & Tylers of the world get into a ring with CT. Hee hee hee

• Love 6
On 4/23/2018 at 11:06 PM, Kazu said:

Tyler should have just made that kitchen the way it was meant to be in the Crunch Wrap House:

taco bell.jpg

This would be great for Catelynn. She could work from home as a Taco Bell employee.  And all the free quesadillas she wants. 

• Love 7

She must have been kicked out of his house. Wow Tyler's sister an ungrateful bitter bitch!

These posts get confusing with the names so I will explain the post. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Amber Elkins is Tyler's sister. She is the one who wants to have a baby with her boyfriend who wears an ankle monitor. She lives in Tyler's house with Butch, her kids and a candelabra.

Tyler and Cate have been in California. Tyler posted that they were leaving California and someone (who they were visiting) replied that she was going to miss them. Amber, Tyler's sister replied They won't miss you. They don't care about shit but money. The rest of her post is above.

TYLER61.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

What is a natural surgery? Lol. 

Who knows. She was probably high.

Tyler's sister posted this on Facebook. I like Butch's response.

aber.png

• Love 7

Whoa, that escalated quickly. I guess they maybe made her pay her own electric bill or drop some cash on rent? I really wish Tyler would stock up Cate's freezer with quesadillas, flip everyone he knows the deuce, take Nova and start a new life for the two of them.

• Love 17

What a piece of work! I'd be punting her out the minute I got back in town if she is still at the house. I'm still amazed at the corded ankle bracelet ! My nephew (grown) was staying here with me his was connected thru wifi and if he missed curfew or was too far out in the road it would set off alarms. Not cheap either. About 329 a month. Cuz of course, I paid that bill too.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't usually like to speak for others, but I think I speak on behalf of the west coast when I say, GOOD RIDDANCE!! 

Gracias!!! Speak for us Californians any time.

BTW I would not mind Tyler being here as long as he left Cate and has Nova with him.

• Love 13

Daaaamn. Amber was either massively high or something happened. After getting a glimpse of Catelynn's unsupportive ads at the reunion, I wonder if she put her foot down about Tyler supporting Amber. 

• Love 7
On 4/23/2018 at 2:12 PM, SuzWhat said:

Why is Butch so hawt?  Shouldn't he be busted up by now?

His body is still tight due to manual labor, working out in prison and genetics. His FACE is totally busted though. He doesn’t look like a 45yrs old man who just likes to workout. You see the hard living. 

• Love 13

“She  can’t even take a natural surgery”. The fuck?.

I have a soft spot for Tyler. Yes, he’s a show off, but there are mental health issues working overtime there, yet it all has to be on druggie Butch and suicidal Cate. I gained a lot of respect for him when he had Nova alone for the holidays and put them both on healthy diets. At least he’s trying. And then the pink haired drag came back. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I keep on Googling but can’t find anything on ‘natural surgery’ - not even on urban dictionary. That bitch is cray cray.

From Wikipedia (probably not reliable): Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery  is an experimental surgical technique whereby "scarless" abdominal operations can be performed with an endoscope passed through a natural orifice (mouth, urethra, anus, etc.).

I have a feeling she was tripping on something and/or she was referring to natural treatment. I think Tyler mentioned something about looking into natural remedies for his bipolar disorder. Who knows. Like you said @Calm81 that bitch is cray cray.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Slightly off topic, but...

When I was a travel writer, I belonged to a forum with other travel writers and we used to have "meets." I went to one in London, Spain, and Baltimore. Just a whole weekend of dinners, excursions, etc. We should totally have a PTV meet. We could rent a conference room at a hotel and do a TM marathon, complete with drinking games. We could have contests, dress as your fave TM, etc. And then we could sit around and Google this weird shit they say. It would epic.

I think we'd have to be careful with the drinking games, or we should have a medic on stand-by!

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Stusan said:

I think we'd have to be careful with the drinking games, or we should have a medic on stand-by!

well, we could make it so we drink every time someone says "thank you" sincerely and then we'd drink about once per season. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

well, we could make it so we drink every time someone says "thank you" sincerely and then we'd drink about once per season. 

Or we could drink any time one of them interacted appropriately with their child.

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Or we could drink any time one of them interacted appropriately with their child.

This is the version of the game that can be played in Amber’s sober living houses. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Slightly off topic, but...

When I was a travel writer, I belonged to a forum with other travel writers and we used to have "meets." I went to one in London, Spain, and Baltimore. Just a whole weekend of dinners, excursions, etc. We should totally have a PTV meet. We could rent a conference room at a hotel and do a TM marathon, complete with drinking games. We could have contests, dress as your fave TM, etc. And then we could sit around and Google this weird shit they say. It would epic.

Count. Me. In. 

I will bring wine, cheetos, and frosting in a can. 

• Love 12