Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Count. Me. In. 

I will bring wine, cheetos, and frosting in a can. 

Cheetos from off the floor? That is how Leah Messer rolls.

Sneak Peek: The cast talks about when they knew their spouse was their soulmate. *eyeroll*

Yes, Maci. We knew you knew pretty early Taylor would be your husband. You probably planned that trap baby the day after you met him:

• Love 6

Isn’t most clothing “tagless” these days?  Especially kids clothing?? There’s no way my kid would put up with that scratchy thing on the back of his neck or waistband! TBH, I wouldn’t either.

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Isn’t most clothing “tagless” these days?  Especially kids clothing?? There’s no way my kid would put up with that scratchy thing on the back of his neck or waistband! TBH, I wouldn’t either.

Tagless is the greatest!

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

OMG. Not that it makes much of a difference, either, but she never even looks completely clean. WHY must these people be so trashy?

In both meanings of the word “clean.”

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, druzy said:

Tyler's sister. 

Hide contents

Oh wow. How about dude gets a job instead of giving rim jobs — maybe then you’d have power or a place to live. 

• Love 18
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

Tyler's sister. 

Hide contents

Crystal Meth and Briana have a lot in common.

15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Oh wow. How about dude gets a job instead of giving rim jobs — maybe then you’d have power or a place to live. 

If the bitch was smart, she'd charge him.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

That is a very upsetting clip. 

It's atrocious. Another adult was pushing the child toward that piece of garbage.  

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

It's atrocious. Another adult was pushing the child toward that piece of garbage.  

And hiking her shorts up. Was that Tyler’s sister?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Please save this video. We may have to use it when we begin tweeting to MTV & Viacom. Damn, we are going to be busy.

Can I claim my iPhone on my taxes next year as a business expense? Surely saving the teen moms lives is tax deductible.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, CofCinci said:

That is a very upsetting clip. 

That's an understatement. I have no words. Tyler's sister is dead to me. Dead. I want to get that poor little girl and bring her to my house RIGHT NOW.

Guys, I'm seriously in tears. You could tell she was just so uncomfortable, but doesn't know what to do. Someone needs to protect her and her dirty ass mom isn't doing it. This is so unfair.

• Love 24
13 hours ago, Kazu said:

Crystal Meth and Briana have a lot in common.

Let's not forget Jenelle's friend (Tori?) who was kicked off THE LAND on the day of the wedding because her and her bf couldn't stop talking about "eating ass"

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

OMG could these people be any trashier?! Why would you share any of that on SM?

The only part of that video I would show is me giving him a beat down and calling the cops on him and myself. Fuck you AMBER2!

• Love 12

I was soooo skeeved out as I watched him spank her on the butt. You could see she was so uncomfortable. It reminds me of how I felt when I was in the presence of the guy who was violating me when I was young. I know THAT look because I gave that look many times.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I feel ya @Kazu! I swear I'm so upset right now. We had Janelle on an armed rampage with her boys in the car, Ryan skate on drug charges and now this. So beyond.....I can't even.

But, WHO CAN even?? These events that have factually & actually taken place are what they are. Why do we have to contact sponsors, and go on a Twitter tear to anyone in a position of power for someone to ACT? The people of this franchise who have been smart about their paychecks will be fine if the plug is pulled and the people who haven't deserve what they get, and at this point are more of a liability than anything. How much money can they really be bringing in that can't easily be replaced by another Challenge, Real World, AYTO, Siesta Key, etc etc etc.? This is disgusting & at this point, I'm not watching the new season of TM2 that starts Monday (or any more TM anything...even the "Young & Pregnant" girls can suck it). 

@FairyDusted, PPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't want anyone to think I'm a rat but the video is disgusting and involved a helpless child. I sent the video to the Michigan Department of Corrections along with his probation information. I doubt anything will happen but it was worth a try.

If someone thinks that makes you a rat, then I think you deserve the biggest block of cheese ever!! Thanks for doing that!!

Btw, does anybody remember the movie "The Heavenly Kid"? Tyler's new dope jacket reminds me of the jacket the nerd starts wearing that is supposed to be part of his "cool" new wardrobe...this movie is from 1985...

5ae8b41a375f0_heavenlykid.jpg.5cda707d40a2692fa4a8cfd8bf4840ea.jpg

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't want anyone to think I'm a rat but the video is disgusting and involved a helpless child. I sent the video to the Michigan Department of Corrections along with his probation information. I doubt anything will happen but it was worth a try.

It's called doing the right thing! They are animals.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

I was soooo skeeved out as I watched him spank her on the butt. You could see she was so uncomfortable. It reminds me of how I felt when I was in the presence of the guy who was violating me when I was young. I know THAT look because I gave that look many times.

YES! My step-brother molested me for 4 years as a child, and then later as a teenager his dad was often inappropriate with me. The look on that girl's face? That was ME. That's why I ended up in tears. I KNOW that look. My heart is breaking for this girl. 

• Love 21
(edited)
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

Trust, @druzy.  None of your buddies here think you're a rat. 

I doubt anything can/will be legally done but that video is so disturbing. Poor kid. :(  

It really gives me pause because if they think that's okay to post publicly on social media, who the heck knows what kind of stuff is happening that they find inappropriate for social media.  

Where TF is Kim??? If that was my grandchild, you can believe I'd be over there with a quickness. Or if it was my niece (hint, Tyler, hint).   

I probably know better than to ask but where is this child's bio dad?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

YES! My step-brother molested me for 4 years as a child, and then later as a teenager his dad was often inappropriate with me. The look on that girl's face? That was ME. That's why I ended up in tears. I KNOW that look. My heart is breaking for this girl. 

Thinking of you. 

Does MTV have any idea of how they fund such dysfunctional, abusive extended families?!!

• Love 10
6 hours ago, druzy said:

I’m behind- I didn’t see the clip but you’re not a rat. 

Much love & (((Hugs))) to @Kazu and @ghoulina for all you’ve been through. I’m not a fan of spanking in general, but there’s no way in this world it’s appropriate for a grown man to spank a pre-teen girl on the buttocks- never mind with her panties exposed!!! No decent man would do that and YES I agree that there’s sexually inappropriate things going on there. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m behind- I didn’t see the clip but you’re not a rat. 

Much love & (((Hugs))) to @Kazu and @ghoulina for all you’ve been through. I’m not a fan of spanking in general, but there’s no way in this world it’s appropriate for a grown man to spank a pre-teen girl on the buttocks- never mind with her panties exposed!!! No decent man would do that and YES I agree that there’s sexually inappropriate things going on there. 

? Thank you. 

Statistics show that predators, molesters, sexual abusers tend to "date" females with children. We see how easily these so-called mothers and fathers bring strangers into their children's lives with ease. The children become easy prey. Crystal Meth has pretty much handed her daughter to this POS. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On 5/1/2018 at 11:32 AM, druzy said:

Anyone who thinks that qualifies as being a rat can fuck right off. Sadly, you’re probably right that nothing will come of it. But you did the right thing. 

Like some others here have said... the look on that child’s face is all too familiar to me, for reasons that are awful and wrong. 

Fuck her shitty mom. Fuck her shitty family. 

Edited by Enya Face
I was so angry I forgot the importance of punctuation.
  • Love 22
14 hours ago, Kazu said:

? Thank you. 

Statistics show that predators, molesters, sexual abusers tend to "date" females with children. We see how easily these so-called mothers and fathers bring strangers into their children's lives with ease. The children become easy prey. Crystal Meth has pretty much handed her daughter to this POS. 

1000000%. 

They seek these women out. Young, single moms with little to no scruples. Look at that vile June Shannon. Bringing the man back around her kids! This kind of thing makes me so sick.  Amber is putting her kids in great danger? Doesn't she have another, younger, girl as well? 

• Love 15
On 5/1/2018 at 2:32 PM, druzy said:

Hopefully something came of it. Her Instagram is now set to “private”. Too late, Amber.

• Love 13
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Btw, does anybody remember the movie "The Heavenly Kid"? Tyler's new dope jacket reminds me of the jacket the nerd starts wearing that is supposed to be part of his "cool" new wardrobe...this movie is from 1985...

5ae8b41a375f0_heavenlykid.jpg.5cda707d40a2692fa4a8cfd8bf4840ea.jpg

I can hate on a *lot* of things that we're talking about in this thread, but 1985 will never be one of them!!  #80sgirlforever

• Love 11