Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Hopefully something came of it. Her Instagram is now set to “private”. Too late, Amber.

@druzy do you still have access to her page?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

That blue wall (which looks identical to the color of the Dunphy's living room on "Modern Family") with such dark floors in the background is hideous. YUCK! 

I get to be snotty about clashing home decor colors because I'm having the house renovated and have been choosing paint & floor colors (among other things) for the last three weeks.

Where is this door he speaks of? All I see is a doorway. (Tyler, an expanded vocabulary is your friend!)

WTF is that shape/size of exposed brick? It looks like a lump - just sitting there without any functionality. Is this his tribute to Cate? Is it just going to sit there & serve as a "catch all" for shit? That shelf looking thing on the top of it looks like particle board. #NotAFarmhouse

The purpley-gray in the room with the exposed brick (is that part of the kitchen?) is a popular shade and does look better in person. He should've gone with gray paint in the living room that's 2-3 shades lighter than the kitchen paint color. That's what creates a visual of an open floor plan: a cohesive and/or near monochromatic color scheme in the main rooms of a home.

But what do I know? I only had my BFF (yup, the one who has the cool ass  job in NYC) help me choose colors & provide expert tips on how to make the best design choices possible. She was only in town for a long weekend, but she essentially designed the house for me, gave me a crash course in color theory/tones... and even braved Home Depot with me! On a weekend!

That is friendship! She's a better friend to me than Cate is a wife or mother to Tyler and Nova!

I'm stuck at the Residence Inn by Marriott during this whole project and I really miss my DVR! It's hard to sit through TV and not be able to skip the commercials! Homeowners insurance is covering the stay since the house is also being treated for asbestos and I'm also having a few holes in the ceiling repaired from the ONE day it rained here in January. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

@Marisagf, you take that back! I will throw down over Andrew Ridgely. 

No shade intended!  He just has that look.  Tyler wishes he had the talent of the Wham! guys.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

I thought Nova was in preschool 2 years ago.

Is it just me or is there a perspective problem with this photo?  It looks bent like a fun house mirror.  I hate to say this, but she is NOT that cute that photo.  

• Love 24
54 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Is it just me or is there a perspective problem with this photo?  It looks bent like a fun house mirror.  I hate to say this, but she is NOT that cute that photo.  

Bless her (Nova's) heart.  That's all I got. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I can hear her screeching from here... 

I can too...and the parroting -

Nova: TWEE!!!

Tyler: TWEE!

Nova: TWEE!!

Catelynn: TWEE!! *insert Beavis & Butthead laughter*

Aaaaand scene *Cate & Tyler's heads buried immediately back in their phones*

• Love 12

"have you considered interior design or being an architect?! Loving your designs and ideas!"

So Tyler removed some old cabinets, discovered there's brick underneath, and that makes him a genius who should consider being an interior designer or architect?  Oy vey. 

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"have you considered interior design or being an architect?! Loving your designs and ideas!"

So Tyler removed some old cabinets, discovered there's brick underneath, and that makes him a genius who should consider being an interior designer or architect?  Oy vey. 

The changes are probably expensive too. The key to flipping is to make a profit — not create more work and spend more money. 

• Love 13
On 5/1/2018 at 2:32 PM, druzy said:

I don't want anyone to think I'm a rat but the video is disgusting and involved a helpless child. I sent the video to the Michigan Department of Corrections along with his probation information. I doubt anything will happen but it was worth a try.

So I am one of those people who usually think people are overreacting on social media posts. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. With that being said, you absolutely did NOT overreact on that one. It WAS disgusting. If it hits MY hinky meter (usually the last to go off) then there;s definitely something wrong. Thank you for alerting authorities to it. 

(See? We said all along that Druzy was doing God's work...)

• Love 15

Well, that was enough Teen Mom for me today. Maybe I'll mosey on over to Teen Mom 2 and see what those crappy people are up to, then decide if I dislike the cast of TMOG or TM2 more. I hope Ashley's piece of shit boyfriend gets picked up by his parole officer and a caseworker is assigned to Ashley, if there isn't one already.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/3/2018 at 1:49 PM, druzy said:

I thought Nova was in preschool 2 years ago.

It bugs the shit out of me when these Teens Moms call it "preschool". No. Call it what it really is, DAYCARE, because your lazy non-working ass can't be bothered to take care of your own kid. Preschool is the year or two before a child starts kindergarten and is half a day program where the kids are actually being taught. These all day programs when the kids are one, two, three, years old are DAYCARE but these moms use the word preschool because that makes it sound like it's for the good of the child.

Nova looks a lot like Cate in that photo.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 14

I don’t get the rush to get kids in “preschool”. Mine went a half day - 3 days a week. One child at 3, the other at 4.  I liked their company. 

I know he’s full of it right now, but I do think Tyler will at least be employable when (if) the show ends. He at least has an interest in something. Cate has zero interest in life. Not even the SAHM thing she was so set on. Tyler can work towards being in construction, like Butch. I hope. 

• Love 15

What's wrong with you, Ty Ty?  You're not nearly as smart as you think you are, and your ego is seriously out of control.  Stop believing all of those glowing compliments from anonymous online groupies for starters.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Is this his “poetry” ?

Druzy, where’s Cate? She’s MIA on social media!

She put this on her Snapchat. She bought her mom a van. 

newcar.jpg

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Haha, I read it as she bought a new minivan and called it a "mom van." 

I did too at first but then realized she's not a mom.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I did too at first but then realized she's not a mom.

I see what you did...

To be fair, she does present as the stereotype of a frumpy, dowdy "mom" type. It's just the parenting part that she's missing!

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

She put this on her Snapchat. She bought her mom a van. 

newcar.jpg

Did she say it was for April or was she calling it a mom-mobile?? Like, when I traded in my four door sedan for a traverse LT I tagged my caption “ got myself a mom car now - car seats are too big for sedans” lol.

If she did buy that for April, then April sure did time her “I’m sorry for being a horrible mother to you” apologizies just right. New teeth, house and cars. I hate the way everyone kisses Cates ass for materialistic reasons. I really hope April is genuinely sorry for how she raised her kids.

ETA: I’m over the not a preschool trend, too!!! Preschool is preparing you for kindergarten...isn’t that for four year olds?

There are early development programs that get called preschool for three year olds to attend (My daughter was just accepted into one because she’s on the spectrum; which is four days a week for 2.5 hours), other than that, it’s daycare lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6
Just now, Calm81 said:

Did she say it was for April or was she calling it a mom-mobile?? Like, when I traded in my four door sedan for a traverse LT I tagged my caption “ got myself a mom car now - car seats are too big for sedans” lol.

If she did buy that for April, then April sure did time her “I’m sorry for being a horrible mother to you” apologizies just right. New teeth, house and cars. I hate the way everyone kisses Cates ass for materialistic reasons. I really hope April is genuinely sorry for how she raised her kids.

I was being sarcastic. She's always taking off to the spa and not being much of a mom. I was being judgmental ?. Cate bought the "mom van" for herself.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, druzy said:

The wording on this blind item is confusing lol. I may just be having a stuck on stupid moment. I’m reading it as the male significant other (maybe Taylor, Tyler or Andrew) is hooking up with their friends wife not a teen mom doing the deed.

8 minutes ago, druzy said:

I was being sarcastic. She's always taking off to the spa and not being much of a mom. I was being judgmental ?. Cate bought the "mom van" for herself.

I’m having one of those days where I can’t think straight - I normally would have noticed the sarcasm. I need some coffee. Sorry druzy ?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

The wording on this blind item is confusing lol. I may just be having a stuck on stupid moment. I’m reading it as the male significant other (maybe Taylor, Tyler or Andrew) is hooking up with their friends wife not a teen mom doing the deed.

I’m having one of those days where I can’t think straight - I normally would have noticed the sarcasm. I need some coffee. Sorry druzy ?

It's not you- I promise! I should have said I was being sarcastic.

The wording in that tweet doesn't make sense. I just wanted to post the blind item. I wonder if Tyler is best friends with NuCate's husband.

• Love 10
(edited)
I don't think Teen Mom OG is coming back either.
Now that Teen Mom 2 is premiering he is trying so hard to stay in the spotlight. Radar will post a story regarding his past 2 tweets.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

These are just a few of the comments (copied and pasted) Tyler received on his Instagram post. My favorite is from hill_billy_ 25 Make a book…

kaylapvshack You have to publish it Tyler ! I love it !!!

clarkie91169 It's good for your mind heart and soul..As A youngster I as well use to write and now have past it on to my youngest Daughter . You definitely should write A book @tylerbaltierramtv You have so many fans that would love to read it. Your an amazing person kiddo ...❤️❤️

dawnsteger Have you ever thought about writing songs? I think this would be great to sell to your favorite rap artist......you should think about that.

mamagaths You have always been so eloquent with your words. Maybe you could start a blog for teen Dads.

kacyleannaYou should turn your life story into a movie.

adenlinus12You are obviously a great writer. I heard your wedding vows. ?

brittnayyydh@tylerbaltierramtv this is so moving, and you are so increcibly talented!! On top of being a wonderful son, husband, father, and just an all around great human being, you are gifted in so many ways! Please never stop writing, and write a book or wherever this gift leads you! So proud for you! Love you & your family so much! Incredible people who deserve the world & everything in it! ???

hilly_billy_25 Make a book...

• Love 7
(edited)

Just realized I put that Amber clip in the wrong thread.....ooops!

Regarding Tyler’s book: (2015)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/tyler-baltierra-writing-first-novel/amp/

I guess the children’s book they are supposedly writing will be on hold. From the article:

Though the couple often teams up for work projects, fans shouldn’t expect a second book from Lowell, 23, the mother of Baltierra’s daughters Carly, 5, and Novalee Reign, 2 months.

“Maybe in the future when I have my degree,” she shrugs. “But writing is not my favorite!”

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6
(edited)

Tyler is certainly a jack of all trades. A clothing designer and business owner. House flipper - soon to be real estate agent. A writer. A tv show producer. A reality star. Professional speaker for adoption and mental disabilities. Wow! And yet his wife is just a slug ? 

Please note the sarcasm as Tyler is not good at ANY of the stuff he’s passionate about.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, druzy said:

I like that name "Bed Bound Amber." Add that to the thread title poll, please. :-)

Though the couple often teams up for work projects, fans shouldn’t expect a second book from Lowell, 23, the mother of Baltierra’s daughters Carly, 5, and Novalee Reign, 2 months.

“Maybe in the future when I have my degree,” she shrugs. “But writing is not my favorite!”

Does Cate think she gets a degree from her numerous stays at the spa retreat?

• Love 11