Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 9:01 PM, geauxaway said:

As far as this whole “rehab” game they all keep playing. Nothing is going to change for any of them if they don’t change.  And they don’t.  I’ve been in out patient 90 day treatment and it was the best thing that ever happened for me.  BUT.  I followed through with AFTER CARE.  None of these dumb fucks seem to grasp that.  Pardon my language but it pisses me off to no end that they broadcast their attempts at getting well, when in reality they don’t change a dam thing.  If you (meaning them) are serious about getting well, they will look reality in the eyes and make the changes.  It took for me to move 3 states away to begin my life over and I’ve never been happier since.  It also took a lot of hard work and change on my own behalf.  These assholes will never have that.  But they have the TM $$$$.  So.....??‍♀️??‍♀️

Thanks for sharing your story about your road to sobriety. :-) Happy to have you around to share your personal insight.

22 hours ago, druzy said:

You moved forward into the unknown and found Heaven. They live in the past and remain in Hell. Like you said You gotta make the change!!!

True dat.

16 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

It’s clear that addiction runs in both of their families. They need to be far more careful about drugs and alcohol than the average person. It sucks, but you grow up and deal with it. I’ve got alcoholism and mental illness all over my family tree and I know it’s a terrible combination so I have to be more vigilant than most. 

And this is another factor. Thank you for pointing that out. Catelynn's attitude is so lax. But then what do we expect from someone who uses mental illness on a whim? There are no MTV cameras filming them right now so, life is just about lying in bed binge-watching Netflix while Nova is in "school" and Tyler is pulling off drywall and writing faux rap lyrics.

I know someone who kicked a meth addiction. He has his occasional beers during special occasions, but he doesn't get drunk. It is just casual drinking. He doesn't come from a family of addicts or alcoholics. His addiction was due to mental abuse he endured growing up and he did drugs to numb his pain. There was no indication the addiction was related to genetics. He lives a healthy and joyous life and has been for almost 20 years now.

Edited by Kazu
added in two words
  • Love 6
On 5/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

If I'm stoned, and someone offers me a line of coke, I'll probably say no. If I've been drinking & someone offers me the line of coke, I'm much more likely to say yes. 

Maybe you are, but not everyone is necessarily that way. 

• Love 3

Nothing like a gift that you didn't have to pay for because it is being advertised. What a romance those two have. Bonnie and Clyde had more chemistry than these two.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

51 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Some of the skinnier mothers get to sell waist “trainers” and diet drinks. She gets a donut deal. lol. 

Let’s hope Cait shared them with Nova. But probably not. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

You can't eat flowers, but you can eat your feelings.

At least, that's what I've heard.....

;)

You can also eat your fingernails, cuticles, scabs, etc.  Maybe TIm Hortons #Sponsored can work on something like that for Cate. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You can also eat your fingernails, cuticles, scabs, etc.  Maybe TIm Hortons #Sponsored can work on something like that for Cate. 

Bwhahaha

15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Some of the skinnier mothers get to sell waist “trainers” and diet drinks. She gets a donut deal. lol. 

She did show off a waist trainer once after having Nova: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/catelynn-lowell-waist-training-weight-loss-struggles-pic-2015205/

• Love 4
On 5/11/2018 at 7:15 PM, ginger90 said:

There is such a thing as too much rhyming. 

18 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Ohhhh, are they donuts of some sort? Is that glaze? I thought they were chocolates that had been warmed and cooled and gotten that weird dusty look. 

Yea, I think they're those donut pop things. But they look very stale and unappetizing, to me. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/13/2018 at 9:18 AM, druzy said:

Tyler retweeted this. 

Why is he being credited for this quote?

I often post some of my original quotes and sign them on Instagram. But looking at one....I wonder if it is a re tweet??

Edited by FairyDusted
And I see it is a retweet so did he retweet himself?
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I think they're those donut pop things. But they look very stale and unappetizing, to me. 

Looks like a box Entenmann's cake donut holes on skewers to me.  

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I often post some of my original quotes and sign them on Instagram. But looking at one....I wonder if it is a re tweet??

In one of Tyler's tweets or Instagram posts he said that's the beautiful thing about commitment if you put in the work you will get the reward. The twitter account that tweeted that put those words on a background and credited Tyler who retweeted it. I don't think it was Tyler's original quote. Jesse Metcalfe said something similar a while ago:

2571125-Jesse-Metcalfe-Quote-There-s-no-perfect-relationship-All.jpg

• Love 3
17 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

;)

On 5/13/2018 at 4:04 PM, ginger90 said:

Tim Hortons Timbits = Dunkin‘ Donuts Munchkins.   These are Timbits on skewers.  Donut holes on sticks.  

As an American living in Canada I am fluent in DonutSpeak (tm).  I have to stop myself from asking for Munchkins at Timmy’s and Timbits at Dunkin’.  ?

I often see Tim Hortons cups in Tyler and Cate’s scenes.  I have to remind myself that they live close to the Canadian border.  You’ll find Timmy’s in lots of border towns in the US.

• Love 13
(edited)
18 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

;)

Thats the best line for a new thread title !

ETA: I love Tim Horton's . I love going when I get to Nova Scotia. I didn't see the pops last time but I have tried the Starbucks ones. Just two bites of frosted cake. Goes great with a Frap!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 6

CEO of TierraRiegn clothing my ass! Have we ever seen her do anything with the clothing, other than promote it on social media? I wonder if it pisses Tyler off that she takes any credit for the clothing business.

Anybody else think that they are going to run into issues with taxes? Maybe hiring an accountant is the one smart thing that they've done.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

CEO of TierraRiegn clothing my ass!

For Catelynn, CEO means something else:

CEO = Child Exploitation and Obscenity

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

CEO of TierraRiegn clothing my ass! Have we ever seen her do anything with the clothing, other than promote it on social media? I wonder if it pisses Tyler off that she takes any credit for the clothing business.

No shit. As butt-crack ugly as I find that clothing, Tyler does ALL the work. Hell, I'd bet his mama has put more time and effort into "running" that line than Cate ever has. 

I'm sure it's just one of the many things growing the resentment that Tyler has for Cate. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

I can see it being a therapy of sorts to write this stuff, but not to post! 

It would probably be really good for him if he could take a Continuing Ed class in poetry or creative writing at a Community College but it doesn't seem like any of the ones around him offer that type of thing (individual adult enrichment classes) but there does seem to be online options in Michigan. Even online would do him good, I think, and I believe Tyler could adapt, and even thrive, in the structure and discipline required and could really benefit from interacting (even online) with other people interested in writing, plus the instructor.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

For God's sake, Tyler, stop writing your fake rap/emo shit "poetry" and brush that child's hair! No one wants to see that mess (the poetry and the hair).

THANK YOU! 

2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

It would probably be really good for him if he could take a Continuing Ed class in poetry or creative writing at a Community College but it doesn't seem like any of the ones around him offer that type of thing (individual adult enrichment classes) but there does seem to be online options in Michigan. Even online would do him good, I think, and I believe Tyler could adapt, and even thrive, in the structure and discipline required and could really benefit from interacting (even online) with other people interested in writing, plus the instructor.

I also agree with this. I often take writing classes just for the joy of it. I don't know if he could become a poet as I'm not an author but I think he could take away a lot just by going.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

THANK YOU! 

I also agree with this. I often take writing classes just for the joy of it. I don't know if he could become a poet as I'm not an author but I think he could take away a lot just by going.

I don't know why I'm being so snarky, as Ty-ty's not even annoying me all *that* much lately in relation to some others, but I don't trust that he's trying to build his craft or wants anything more than "omg Ty your so talented, you should write a book" from his "fans".

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, teapot said:

I don't know why I'm being so snarky, as Ty-ty's not even annoying me all *that* much lately in relation to some others, but I don't trust that he's trying to build his craft or wants anything more than "omg Ty your so talented, you should write a book" from his "fans".

And we also have that! I think they ghosted a book up a few years back.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think @druzy brought this up in this forum several weeks ago:

‘Teen Mom’ Debt! Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra Owe Nearly $7,000 In Taxes

$7000?  Just a few days at rehab.  Or the Tim Hortons tab for these two.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, Marisagf said:

I often see Tim Hortons cups in Tyler and Cate’s scenes.  I have to remind myself that they live close to the Canadian border.  You’ll find Timmy’s in lots of border towns in the US.

Tim Hortons is big in SE MI.  I have two within a half-mile of my home, with at least three more on my way to work. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

"Me me me me me me me me me, CARLY, me me me me aaaaaaaand me. Oh, and here's a photo that's probably sort of toeing the line with Brandon & Theresa, but so be it! ME!!!!" #keeptalkingmentalhealth 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Marisagf said:

$7000?  Just a few days at rehab.  Or the Tim Hortons tab for these two.

Yeah, $7000 when you earn $25,000 each per episode and live in a low COL area isn't "massive." It's just stupid and irresponsible. 

• Love 11