Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 5/18/2018 at 2:29 PM, ginger90 said:

Thoughts?

From what I have read,  apple cider vinegar would make it effective, and a scent would just help you smell better!

I'm all about oils. This stuff works well for me, and it's better for you. Cate throws it all out the window with her smoking and fast food addictions.

I don't like to be super judgey and I don't expect people to be perfect. I'm certainly not. But most people I know who are into oils make more of an effort with their health. I think Cate's just being trendy.,

5 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

If a 18 Carly decides to shut this shit show down with Cate and Tyler; I'm curious if the fans will come down hard on Carly?

It would not surprise me. Their fans are crazy. They seem to think Ty and Cate are entitled to a child they willingly gave up. 

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

If a 18 Carly decides to shut this shit show down with Cate and Tyler; I'm curious if the fans will come down hard on Carly?

Don't tell me this shit show will still be on when she turns 18 years of age. Crap!

Bigger question. Will we all still be here if this show is still on the air 9 years from now?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

From the switch-y photo up above: Cate has obviously been careless and lazy about her orthodontic aftercare.  Dem teefs is crooked.

ETA: I got my braces taken off 30 years ago (yes, my ass is old, stop snickering) and I still wear a mouthpiece at night to keep things in line.

I can't snicker. I am sure I am older than you. lol

I have mentioned this myself about her teeth. She is very lax about her overall health. Teeth are no different. I wore braces when I was young. If there is one thing I am taking good care of until I die, it is my teeth. Catelynn's teeth are just awful. She has that horsey look.

9 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I can see the fans stalking Carly any day now, if they haven't already. Just wait until she is a teenager. I hope she comes down on Cate and Tyler for putting her out there the way they have over the years.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I wonder how long it takes Tyler to do his hair.

Longer than it takes for Catelynn to brush her teeth, shampoo her hair, and bathe.

• Love 9
On 19/05/2018 at 3:29 AM, ginger90 said:

Thoughts?

From what I have read,  apple cider vinegar would make it effective, and a scent would just help you smell better!

My thoughts? There’s no way Caitlynn knows how to formulate a bug repellant.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Kazu said:

I can see the fans stalking Carly any day now, if they haven't already. Just wait until she is a teenager. I hope she comes down on Cate and Tyler for putting her out there the way they have over the years.

Weren't fans harassing Brandon at work? I cannot believe they haven't shut Cate and Ty completely out. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

They are on the After Show tonight

Has Tyler been shopping with Kanal?

They actually look like more of a couple than Cate and Ty do. 

• Love 4

WTF is wrong with Kanal's face???! Did she get more fillers on her cheeks?

Keep drinking that sugary stuff there, Cate. Diabeetus will come back and hit you HARD!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

They are on the After Show tonight

Has Tyler been shopping with Kanal?

What the ever loving fuck is he wearing?????

1 minute ago, Kazu said:

WTF is wrong with Kanal's face???! Did she get more fillers on her cheeks?

Keep drinking that sugary stuff there, Cate. Diabeetus will come back and hit you HARD!

Wrong with Kanals face......Well you just don't have the time my dear @Kazu. And you are correct Cate and Amber are on their way to D TOWN. They have no idea how it will affect their health. Big surprises ahead!

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, druzy said:

It looks like Cate got Botox and maybe fillers in her lips 

new1-horz.jpg

I think you are right! It certainly does look like she has had work done.

I think she was trying out the plumped lips first and that is why she has that joker look in the left photo. She had more work done and that is what you see on the right.

Too bad she won't take care of the rest of her.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

n't fans harassing Brandon at work? I cannot believe they haven't shut Cate and Ty completely out. 

Yeah, and this is what makes me so mad about C&T’s insistence on posting about Carly, even if they were doing it innocuously (which I don’t believe they are, just saying hypothetically) their fan base does not strike me as the most stable bunch, evidenced by the number of “they should give Carly back” messages. They (C&T) KNOW fans contacting B&T has been an issue in the past, yet not once (that I can recall, correct me if I’m wrong) have they asked fans not to do it or tried to protect B&T and more importantly Carly or her brother.

• Love 6
(edited)

John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight on 5/21 deals with rehab centers and how scammy they can be.  They talk a bit about equine therapy.  Very interesting.  Cate should watch it.

Edited by LBS
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, LBS said:

John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight on 5/21 deals with rehab centers and how scammy they can be.  They talk a bit about equine therapy.  Very interesting.  Cate should watch it.

It would probably just trigger her and send her packing her bags back there.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, leighroda said:

It would probably just trigger her and send her packing her bags back there.

lol So true!

Things that trigger Cate:

- taking baths

- hearing Nova yell out, "mom" through the baby monitor

- Tyler asking her to help him with something

- having no wi-fi

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, LBS said:

I saw that, too, and my first thought was to post about it on this board!  When he mentioned the equine therapy, all I could think of was our favorite equestrian, Catelynn!

• Love 6

Cate and Tyler have crazy ass unstable fans all over the country... where could Brandon and Teresa take their family and raise those two children in peace without being harrassed? Europe?  

• Love 3
(edited)
Silly me. If you pose with your husband in a spaceship and post it on social media you are not getting a divorce.
She figured out how to use those filters. 
Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, druzy said:
Silly me. If you pose with your husband in a spaceship and post it on social media you are not getting a divorce.
She figured out how to use those filters. 

She looks like she could be his mom.

• Love 19

If I were pettier than I am I would screenshot the cocky divorce posts so that when it does happen I could post them to remind them how jerky they were. In my personal opinion people who aren’t worried about divorce don’t really post or talk about it, to me the way these posts come off is more that maybe they had a fight and weren’t on good terms, but then made up and now are trying to throw it in everyone’s faces how “wrong” they were when maybe they weren’t quite so wrong. Again, purely my speculation, I don’t know and quite frankly don’t have much interest in their personal lives (I know that seems contradictory to posting here, basically I’ll read about them when I see stuff, but I don’t seek out information and if I don’t hear anything about them I don’t really think about them).

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Her breasts arrive in the room before she does!  

Who styles her???

And her ass leaves the room after she does!  Between the 2 she’s like 4 feet deep!  

As for who styles her.  She’s the CEO of a children’s clothing company, darling.  She don’t need no stylist!  ?

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

I’m surprised it’s not 2 sets of feet and “but we’re getting a divorce ?.”  Ughhhh....cycling up, crashing in 3,2,1.....back to AZ.  Or not, it’s mighty hot there now, she may wait to crash again in the fall.  

• Love 6