Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

um, Ty-ty?  Drugs are bad, k????

also why do I see him belting out "it's my turn" by Diana Ross as he's typing this?  (hi, i'm nine hundred years old...)

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, teapot said:

also why do I see him belting out "it's my turn" by Diana Ross as he's typing this?  (hi, i'm nine hundred years old...)

So I'll let it rain 
'Cause the rain ain't gonna hurt me 
And I'll let you go 
'Though I know it won't be easy…

• Love 9
On 5/7/2018 at 6:11 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

On Intervention they always sent the addicts halfway across the country for treatment. I got the impression that distance was important but I don’t recall exactly why.

In most cases on intervention they don't even want the addict to move back at all.  I think it's because if they come home to things that are too familiar they will fall into old habits. Easier to take them out of the situation and give them a new start on life with proper support. Cutting off their limbs so to speak. 

So Tyler has to pay for another rehab for someone?? God that poor kid....   I know he didn't pay for Butch's but i really believe he was prepared to.  And I don't recall Cate or Tyler stating that her's was taken care of so i would assume they maybe paid partially for that.  If not the for the trip that was just filmed, maybe the additional ones (guess we'll find out next season).

• Love 7
5 hours ago, teapot said:

He's relieved to have a place to put his "poetry," but does everyone have to see it???

• Love 7
21 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I was told the same thing at my work place. I am sure that is a valid reason in many of the cases and it makes a lot of sense as to why people need to be removed from their environment.

I found this when doing some research:

I had a family member who went out of the country for treatment, and during his second stint he ventured to a facility that was 45 minutes away.

As far as I can see, it doesn't make sense for Cate to travel to a facility far away if the reason is to distance her from her environment. Her environment follows her to her treatment facility. If she were to go to a spa in Australia, what good is it if her entire family and all the hanger-ons follow here there? According to Cate, her mother is to blame for a lot of her trauma and yet, who is there visiting with Cate each time she goes away for rehab? I have mentioned this before and I will point it out again. I do not believe Cate is dealing with depression and anxiety. I think she is using it for manipulative reasons.  For argument's sake, let's just say she is ill. She is going to these five star treatment centers because it is a facility willing to allow MTV cameras on their property. The facility is taking advantage of the cameras for publicity and free advertising. That is unfair to the mental health and well-being of someone who is in dire need of help and who declared she wanted to kill herself.

For the record I don’t know that out of state inpatient for Cate was the best option, mayyyybe if she ever gave more local a shot, I’m not even saying local to her but maybe in the same or neighboring state... but I think family involvement is important, and it’s harder when you go off on vacay, I know her family visited, so my premise is flawed because they were involved but I think it’s more about them being able to be involved throughout vs a weekend.

• Love 3
On 06/05/2018 at 4:14 AM, druzy said:

She put this on her Snapchat. She bought her mom a van. 

newcar.jpg

Not pictured: the muddy track with puddles in it, just beyond the paved driveway.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I see they had an article over there about Cate drinking with meds from the 2nd of this month. Sorry I don't know how to link and my laptop hates Radar for some reason.

It hates my PC as well. I cannot get this shit to open up. All I was able to grab was this image. Another one who claims sobriety while drinking alcohol. She is not mentally ill. The only illness she suffers from is bullshititis.

catelynn drinking.jpg

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 12

Gee, if people get all worked up and concerned over someyhibg you are writing, just as an outlet for yourself then I feel like there is a relatively simple solution... don’t vague post every freaking thought... either commit to fully explaining what you mean or what you’re saying, or not at all.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Stusan said:

Thank you so much @Kazu for the term "bullshititis".  First thing to put a smile on my face all week!

Awww. :-)

4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks for grabbing that @Kazu ! Such a wonky ass site. THEM not US! LOL!

No problem. I still can't access that damn page. Was that wine glass photo on her Snapchat?

3 hours ago, leighroda said:

Gee, if people get all worked up and concerned over someyhibg you are writing, just as an outlet for yourself then I feel like there is a relatively simple solution... don’t vague post every freaking thought... either commit to fully explaining what you mean or what you’re saying, or not at all.

For real. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Kazu said:

It hates my PC as well. I cannot get this shit to open up. All I was able to grab was this image. Another one who claims sobriety while drinking alcohol. She is not mentally ill. The only illness she suffers from is bullshititis.

catelynn drinking.jpg

This is what I hate about theee people. They cry “people are so mean and judge mental” but yet feel the need to post voluntary images of themselves drinking alcohol right after declaring sobriety?!?! 

What this tells me is one of two things, a. Cate is an attention whore and knew the image of her with wine would spark controversy or b. She doesn’t care to get better and the rehab was just for a storyline and trip away from Tyler and Nova.

• Love 15

Amber tweeted regarding Tyler’s sister Amber with one of those annoying click bait articles. I have seen nothing from Cate, or Tyler:

One of the comments was funny. I didn’t include the tweeters name:

”What?! Would a neighbor checking the mailbox during filming and happens to make it on camera Teen Mom stars too?”

• Love 8

This is from 2013. Cate is taking the video but she confirmed in the comments she was drinking too. Her hashtags are funny. I know it's not a big deal but Cate is a judgemental hypocrite. 

aw.png

aww.png

• Love 7

Cate is a poser. She’s one of those people that have to let people know she’s drinking alcohol because she thinks it makes her look or sound cool. 

A few years ago I had this acquaintance (I will not call her a friend as she was a friend of a friend that always popped up at all gatherings I went to...)who every time someone wanted to take her picture for social media would grab any glass of alcohol and strategically place it I front of where she was sitting so it looked like it was her drink or to let people seeing the photo think she was at a wild party.

Photo taker: “Everybody group picture” Poser: “Lemme get my drink first!!”

Me: “??‍♀️“

#notabigdeal #itsjustwine #notincollegeanymore #onceover21nobodycares

• Love 9

I remember Cate talking about being on Ativan and how it wasn’t helping with her anxiety right before she zipped off to the spa again. You should never drink and take benzodiazepines. I personally think she was abusing them,ran out and that is why she so quickly returned to “treatment”. She needed her medications adjusted? Yah,right. She just needed more.(I speak from personal experience. Clean and sober 20 years) I see you Amber and Cate.

• Love 16
On 5/3/2018 at 1:40 PM, Bridget said:

WTF is that shape/size of exposed brick? It looks like a lump - just sitting there without any functionality. Is this his tribute to Cate?

Omg girl! Dying! So wrong but so true. Lmao

As for Tyler’s sister and that video, that is beyond disturbing. And here I was giving Tyler some praise on another thread. If that was my niece, you can bet your ass I would do something about this. This makes me sick. Good on you @druzy for reporting it. I’m just really sick to my stomach now. 

Oh and The Heavenly Kid was one of my favorite movies when I was little. I had it recorded on an old VHS tape and would watch it over and over again. And now I want to hunt that movie down so I can watch it again. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Not only should you be claiming "sobriety" if you drink alcohol, alcohol is the worst "gateway" drug there is to doing other things. She's such as asshole. 

Alcohol is gateway? I completely disagree. Plenty of people drink a lot and don’t do any drugs.

Also, I don’t think someone who smokes too much weed necessarily needs to abstain from EVERYTHING in order to lead a productive, functional life. I think it really depends on the person. For some people, uppers are their trigger, so they need to stay away from coke and speed and all that shit. For others, it’s downers - so they need to stay away from heroin, all painkillers, morphine, etc. 

In other words, alcohol may not trigger her to abuse it/over-use it the way weed does.  Weed may affect her/her brain chemistry in such a way that alcohol doesn’t. 

I believe alcoholism is a gene some people are born with. That doesn’t mean people who don’t have the gene can’t become alcoholics, but I definitely believe that some people are more prone to abusing it than others and those same people are not always the same people who are prone to abusing cocaine or weed or whatever else and vice versa. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

Alcohol is gateway? I completely disagree. Plenty of people drink a lot and don’t do any drugs.

If I'm stoned, and someone offers me a line of coke, I'll probably say no. If I've been drinking & someone offers me the line of coke, I'm much more likely to say yes. 

• Love 12

I can’t even imagine what gas station box wine Catelynn is drinking. Lol.

If grandiose Tyler drank, I’m sure we’d learn all about it because he’d fancy himself a sommelier. 

• Love 12

1.  They need to see about setting up some Baltierra family discount for rehab.  Or, like a punch card - 6th one is free!  I kid - only because we know they haven't actually paid for them.

2.  Gee Tyler, if you don't want people to worry about your private thoughts, maybe don't post them on social media!??!?!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

The bigger issue with Cate is that she shouldn't be drinking in combination with her medication. 

This. 

I actually think that for some people addiction isn't all black and white. I've known former drug addicts who can handle drinking a few glasses of wine here and there and have no compulsion at all. Likewise, I've known alcoholics who never went down any other paths, even though they tried a few drugs here and there. 

But Cate should be putting getting healthy first. If she's on medication that doesn't mix well with alcohol, she should just forgo it altogether. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

AND THEN........You pass out and have to get up early with a young child. FUN! 

YOU might get up with a young child. Cate lays her ass in that bed with the covers drawn while Tyler deals with real life. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

YOU might get up with a young child. Cate lays her ass in that bed with the covers drawn while Tyler deals with real life. 

You’re right! What was I thinking! I’m not perfect as a mom but damn sure put a cork in it when she was young. Anything can happen and if my kid needed stitches I could get her there. 

• Love 6
(edited)
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Fucker thinks he is a rapper.?

7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

1.  They need to see about setting up some Baltierra family discount for rehab.  Or, like a punch card - 6th one is free!  I kid - only because we know they haven't actually paid for them.

??

Hey Cate, that isn't a wine glass!! (tm Dorito)

Alcohol is a gateway for Cate. Tyler drinks, passes out, and it is her gateway to getting some sex.

Exactly @MargeGunderson.  The other issue is, Cate has mentioned in the past how she has been drinking since she was at least 13 years old. There was info out there about Cate drinking it up during the week which is why Nova spent her time at April's. So, alcohol is at least part of her issues. She is just not admitting it.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, Kazu said:

??

Alcohol is a gateway for Cate. Tyler drinks, passes out, and it is her gateway to getting some sex.

Exactly @MargeGunderson.  The other issue is, Cate has mentioned in the past how she has been drinking since she was at least 13 years old. There was info out there about Cate drinking it up during the week which is why Nova spent her time at April's. So, alcohol is at least part of her issues. She is just not admitting it.

Quoted it alllllllll for the hilarity of it alllllll! I'm drinking Rose in  a stemless glass. Walking on the wild side with Teddi! And @Kazu

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

??

Just because you live in Michigan don’t make you Eminem.  Good lort.  

• Love 22
(edited)
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Quoted it alllllllll for the hilarity of it alllllll! I'm drinking Rose in  a stemless glass. Walking on the wild side with Teddi! And @Kazu

Just give me my wine in my copper mug or a solo cup. Preferably a blue solo cup. ha!! I'll drink wine out of any clean glass.

Is this Crystal Meth Amber in that video from above or is it Maci?

lol

tyler's sister amber.jpg

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 3

As far as this whole “rehab” game they all keep playing. Nothing is going to change for any of them if they don’t change.  And they don’t.  I’ve been in out patient 90 day treatment and it was the best thing that ever happened for me.  BUT.  I followed through with AFTER CARE.  None of these dumb fucks seem to grasp that.  Pardon my language but it pisses me off to no end that they broadcast their attempts at getting well, when in reality they don’t change a dam thing.  If you (meaning them) are serious about getting well, they will look reality in the eyes and make the changes.  It took for me to move 3 states away to begin my life over and I’ve never been happier since.  It also took a lot of hard work and change on my own behalf.  These assholes will never have that.  But they have the TM $$$$.  So.....??‍♀️??‍♀️

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

As far as this whole “rehab” game they all keep playing. Nothing is going to change for any of them if they don’t change.  And they don’t.  I’ve been in out patient 90 day treatment and it was the best thing that ever happened for me.  BUT.  I followed through with AFTER CARE.  None of these dumb fucks seem to grasp that.  Pardon my language but it pisses me off to no end that they broadcast their attempts at getting well, when in reality they don’t change a dam thing.  If you (meaning them) are serious about getting well, they will look reality in the eyes and make the changes.  It took for me to move 3 states away to begin my life over and I’ve never been happier since.  It also took a lot of hard work and change on my own behalf.  These assholes will never have that.  But they have the TM $$$$.  So.....??‍♀️??‍♀️

@geauxaway thank you for sharing- much love joy and happiness to you!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

@geauxaway thank you for sharing- much love joy and happiness to you!

Thank ya!  But it is the God honest truth.  I literally felt a weight lift off me after I moved away and was driving across state lines.  

And thag is why these people are stuck in hell.  You gotta make the change!!!  (And I did not have TM money to get me by....just sayin).

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Thank ya!  But it is the God honest truth.  I literally felt a weight lift off me after I moved away and was driving across state lines.  

And thag is why these people are stuck in hell.  You gotta make the change!!!  (And I did not have TM money to get me by....just sayin).

You moved forward into the unknown and found Heaven. They live in the past and remain in Hell. Like you said You gotta make the change!!!

• Love 6

It’s clear that addiction runs in both of their families. They need to be far more careful about drugs and alcohol than the average person. It sucks, but you grow up and deal with it. I’ve got alcoholism and mental illness all over my family tree and I know it’s a terrible combination so I have to be more vigilant than most. 

• Love 8