Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

This ad popped up on the forums.  It was such a close target...but it was on the Teen Mom 2 forum.  It should show up here, on Amber's forum, so I fixed it for them.

IMG_0810.PNG

• Love 18
(edited)
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Where did her "Gentle Giant" take her?

Looks like a drum set in the other room. What is that head/bust on the table ? ? 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/9/2018 at 6:17 AM, ginger90 said:

Video 

She’s driving a car while filming herself bouncing around looking towards the gentle giant and everythjt else BUT the friggin ROAD!!!! Goddamn these people!!!! I’m surprised there hasn’t been a report about any TM cast members hitting pedestrians.

Was James with her????? I was a nervous for the first year of my babies life while their neck gets stronger. Putting the forum away. I want to have a good and positive day today — note to self...never visit the Amber thread when wanting to secure a positive mindset. Breath. ?

ETA: I see baby James blue blanket so the bitch is doing this with a sweet baby in the car. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Calm81 said:

She’s driving a car while filming herself bouncing around looking towards the gentle giant and everythjt else BUT the friggin ROAD!!!! Goddamn these people!!!! I’m surprised there hasn’t been a report about any TM cast members hitting pedestrians.

Was James with her????? I was a nervous for the first year of my babies life while their neck gets stronger. Putting the forum away. I want to have a good and positive day today — note to self...never visit the Amber thread when wanting to secure a positive mindset. Breath. ?

ETA: I see baby James blue blanket so the bitch is doing this with a sweet baby in the car. ?

She's not driving, when have you ever seen her drive when someone else can do it for her? 

When shooting in self mode it flips the image so it just makes it appear as if shes in the driver seat but I doubt she is. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, gunderda said:

She's not driving, when have you ever seen her drive when someone else can do it for her? 

When shooting in self mode it flips the image so it just makes it appear as if shes in the driver seat but I doubt she is. 

??‍♀️ 

I completely forgot about self mode.

I should have known better that she wouldn’t exert the energy to drive a vehicle. If it ain’t a phone Amber ain’t doing it...

thx ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6
On 7/15/2018 at 7:25 AM, ginger90 said:

3B3E97F4-1767-41AE-BB38-6B47BE3C8CF6.jpeg

I am sorry but I don't see anything in this pic that resembles New Matt except for the towel or blanket that she has him wrapped up in. This kid looks like Old Matt. I hope he gets a DNA test to confirm. 

• Love 4

I am not trying to pick on anyone here - especially as this is coming directly after IgnoranceisBLISS' post -  but do people really think that you can see features that would rule out Andrew as the father? And/or that he looks like Matt?  I don't know that genetics is that clear cut.   I have seen this comment multiple places that it has to be Matt's baby and that he looks like Matt.  I don't see it, but I can never pick out parents' features in their babies in the first year or so (unless of course they are almost clones compared to a similar baby picture).  Babies look very similar to each other to me with their squished up features.    If he cares, Andrew certainly should consider a paternity test because Amber is pretty unreliable; or if I was a family member I'd give them a 23 and me thing as a present.  Despite my comments, I admit it would make a nice and juicy story if the baby was Matt's......    except that I like him faded into his current obscurity. 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I am not trying to pick on anyone here - especially as this is coming directly after IgnoranceisBLISS' post -  but do people really think that you can see features that would rule out Andrew as the father? And/or that he looks like Matt?  I don't know that genetics is that clear cut.   I have seen this comment multiple places that it has to be Matt's baby and that he looks like Matt.  I don't see it, but I can never pick out parents' features in their babies in the first year or so (unless of course they are almost clones compared to a similar baby picture).  Babies look very similar to each other to me with their squished up features.    If he cares, Andrew certainly should consider a paternity test because Amber is pretty unreliable; or if I was a family member I'd give them a 23 and me thing as a present.  Despite my comments, I admit it would make a nice and juicy story if the baby was Matt's......    except that I like him faded into his current obscurity. 

No offense taken but the time line is a little too janky for me. I don't even see Amber features in this baby but I can see some of her Bubba. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

It's definitely fun to speculate, but I don't put any stock in what babies look like year 1 (and especially up until 5-6 months) anyway. Except in very rare cases with SUPER distinctive features, they just look like...babies.

• Love 13

I agree. It can take SEVERAL months for a baby to start favoring either parent. Every once in awhile a new baby strongly resembles mom or dad. But generally they just look...like...babies. 

• Love 13

Thanks all for replies on my off the cuff posting! I hear this a lot with people seeing co-workers' babies and I always think I am missing something.    I guess it is something people sometimes say to be nice and sometimes may actually see. I never asked others about it but thought this would be a fun group to ask what they thought... and it was!

• Love 1
On 7/17/2018 at 6:26 PM, ReclinerTurnip said:

It's also hard to see similarities when either parent wears glasses.  Eyes look much different when they aren't hiding behind them.  I think we if we could see a photo of matt or new matt without their glasses we could tell.  I don't think those are ambers eyes. 

• Love 2

There is one aspect of that baby's face that makes me think he looks like New Matt - the eyes- the eyes are widely spaced, and appear similar to New Matt's in that regard IMO.    But I do agree that its generally pure speculation when babies are so young.

• Love 3

Andrew posted this on Instagram. They are still in California. Does anyone recognize the location? I don't think Amber will get back in time for her Wednesday visitation with Boo-Boo.

• Love 3

PAY THE IRS!  How have they not got on to her yet?  Living in Malibu for going on a month and riding around in a Rolls?  This bitch, I tell ya.  I’d be freaked as fuck if I was out of prison (yes, I know it’s been years now) and still giving the ?? to the feds.  I’d be watching my own dam shadow if I was her.  

• Love 11
On 7/24/2018 at 9:59 PM, druzy said:

Andrew posted this on Instagram. They are still in California. Does anyone recognize the location? I don't think Amber will get back in time for her Wednesday visitation with Boo-Boo.

I could be wrong, but judging from the tall buildings and coastal location, I'm guessing Santa Monica looking South towards the pier (extending out into the ocean on the right).  Andrew's cinematography skills leave a lot to be desired, but here's a still shot from a similar location for comparison:

santa monica.jpg

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 4:04 AM, Calm81 said:

??‍♀️ 

I completely forgot about self mode.

I should have known better that she wouldn’t exert the energy to drive a vehicle. If it ain’t a phone Amber ain’t doing it...

thx ?

If I didn't know about the different modes, which I literally just learned about via Google about 10 mins ago, I would swear she's driving while distracted. I guess NuMatt's driving, but why in the hell would anyone post a video that makes it look like they're recording a video and driving without a caption or statement that is similar to: "Don't worry, I recorded this on XYZ mode"? She's just asking for backlash and controversy, which MTV & the show itself do NOT NEED at this time, especially when it comes to a "mother" operating a motor vehicle safely while their child is in the car. I would not put it past this moron to drive & text/use her phone at the same in her daily life. 

She's got to know she runs the risk of pissing people off. I forgot who we were talking about for a minute. 

In CA, if you are behind the wheel, you can get a ticket for looking down at your phone and pressing one button (i.e. reject call) at a red light. As one should! I know this first hand because I did the same thing: I hit "reject call" while I was sitting at a red light. The  minute the light turned green and I moved my car, I was pulled over and ticketed for "distracted driving." I admit I was in the wrong. 100%. 

However, at the time, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong, honest to God! I never would've done it had I known it was part of the umbrella of distracted driving offenses.  Cell phone laws in CA are constantly changing and it's hard to keep up with what's legal and what is not, even though I should've known better and just ignored the call. I thought it was OK to do because I was idling at a red light and I wasn't texting or using Google for something. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 4
On 7/27/2018 at 5:08 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

I could be wrong, but judging from the tall buildings and coastal location, I'm guessing Santa Monica looking South towards the pier (extending out into the ocean on the right).  Andrew's cinematography skills leave a lot to be desired, but here's a still shot from a similar location for comparison:

santa monica.jpg

I second Santa Monica.  In his (rather shitty) video it looks like you can see the ferris wheel etc on the pier.

• Love 3
On 7/27/2018 at 7:40 PM, Bridget said:

However, at the time, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong, honest to God! I never would've done it had I known it was part of the umbrella of distracted driving offenses.  Cell phone laws in CA are constantly changing and it's hard to keep up with what's legal and what is not, even though I should've known better and just ignored the call. I thought it was OK to do because I was idling at a red light and I wasn't texting or using Google for something. 

I think it is ok if you are using google maps, that is the only acceptable reason (law-wise) to look down at your phone, or press any buttons.  Of course, this may be different in CA.  I was shocked to find out that you can still use your phone (put it up to your ear!!) in North Carolina!  In IL, you have to be on bluetooth or speaker.

Is Amber still renting her house in Indiana?  Is someone watching her dogs or did she bring them with her?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think it is ok if you are using google maps, that is the only acceptable reason (law-wise) to look down at your phone, or press any buttons.  Of course, this may be different in CA.  I was shocked to find out that you can still use your phone (put it up to your ear!!) in North Carolina!  In IL, you have to be on bluetooth or speaker.

Is Amber still renting her house in Indiana?  Is someone watching her dogs or did she bring them with her?

Who is watching the rental properties? 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes what about all of her FLIPS??

And what about ForeverHaute and her mental health outreach? Is she no longer a boss bitch and mental health advocate? Oh, and Leah. Let's not pull an Amber and forget about her.

• Love 21