Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I kinda feel Darcey in that white dress, I have a red dress I have had for 7 years that I love and hubby still loves me in it but the other day I noticed my behind looks a little lumpy in it ( not tight like the white dress but still) aging sucks but whatever I will still wear it.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I don't know if I have the fortitude for this 

I'll do my best to hang in but if its as dullsville as the last tell all I can't promise anything. 

Just now, Mierin said:

I think any one of us would do a better job of hosting this than Yawn does.

A moderately sophisticated kitchen appliance would do a better job. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, your outfit and sky high heels are a bit much for daytime wear.

I bet she is loaded up with perfume, they probably smelled her before she even hit the studio

Before she entered the state of New York. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Zied has a certain "Where's Waldo" kind of clothing sensibility

Anyone else catch the glimpse of plumber's crack, undulating over the jeggings, as he was unloading the trunk at the airport? Giving me life.

That car looked a right mess. Anyone want to bet on spurious "damage" and "cleaning" charges when it was returned? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I bet she is loaded up with perfume, they probably smelled her before she even hit the studio

She ducked into the bathroom to do a striptease under the hand dryer and then she doused herself with perfume, impersonating French whore.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Caesar and Darcy's godsmacked efforts to be polite as Angela pulls out cigarettes, a wallet, a lighter, a bottle of Ripple, a small piano and a Volkswagen from her bra! Dead again. 

That was one of the funniest scenes in this show! Both of them were stunn ed!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why does grangie keep her worldly possessions attached to her bra?

because she is gross and tacky and has no class.  That's all I got.   I guess she wants us to know she has boobies.

s

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I find myself feeling bad for Darcy. What is wrong with me???

Her bedroom looks like the same one she was in for Pillow Talk so I don't think those are sets.  I (naively?) have always thought they were real bedrooms.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I find myself feeling bad for Darcy. What is wrong with me???

Her bedroom looks like the same one she was in for Pillow Talk so I don't think those are sets.  I (naively?) have always thought they were real bedrooms.

I do, a little bit

• Love 3