Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Noooo! Cause then she'd be foisted upon some other unsuspecting nation. 

As a Canadian, that was my first thought/worry (Harry and Meghan are more than welcome here, though). 

• Love 6

Would someone please tell Angela she can get married in Nigeria and then have another wedding ceremony in Georgia.   Dumb as a box of rocks.

My apologies to any rocks I have offended.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, hula-la said:
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Noooo! Cause then she'd be foisted upon some other unsuspecting nation. 

As a Canadian, that was my first thought/worry (Harry and Meghan are more than welcome here, though

I think Canada should be able to block her due to hate speech.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Then let them deal with her, maybe North Korea would take her because of her strong resemblance to Mr Trump

I was thinking North Korea myself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Hahaha!! Angela’s own embassy won’t even let her in. No state wants to claim her trash ass! This makes my drunk ass so happy after Tania’s major downer scene! 😂😂😂😂

But she respectfully raised hell!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I didn’t know that. I thought rosacea was more like a constant blush. Thanks to The Learning Channel.

I have Rosacea, but it's relatively mild. About twice a year, I get little breakouts on my cheeks, nose or chin. There's medication for it though. It can get much worse though. It's mostly a condition that very fair skinned people have.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2