Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bring all your best stuff tonight, kids. I had to put my 14.5 yo dog down today 😢and I need to get my mind off it. I trust you are up to the challenge.

So sorry Auntie, it’s so hard to say goodbye to a furry family member. She’s sleeping in your heart now. ❤️

• Love 7
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

These 2 are just wasting time that we could be watching Metamucil melt down

Personally, I'd like a split screen with Jasmine's cold personality on one side and the mutual meltdowns of mursel and Anna on the other side. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Baba Yaga

Natalie isn't the one you get for a 90DF, she's the one you send for to get rid of the 90DF!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Drinking is fun when you're in your 20s.  I don't get her Carrie Nation prohibition stance.

He's only having a couple. Holy shit. I used to love to party when I was in my 20's--I'd go out every night with my friends. And even NOW, at, well, decades away from my 20's, I can manage a couple of drinks with no ill effects. 

1 minute ago, usernameG said:

On one hand, I feel for Jasmine because his friends hate her so much and his hair is terrible. On the other hand, she sucks so bad. They both do.

His friends hate her for good reason. She's awful. 

• Love 9