Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Mursel does not like kids.

He does not want to be a step-dad.

Because.......what is the deal????  He is already in USA and never has to mention the kids to his parents.

They know she has them.....and, that is that! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 3

When I was 12 years old, this is how I imagined my airport goodbyes would be with my celebrity crushes. I love you Ralph Tresvant! Please don’t go! Goodbye, Brad from The Young & The Restless. I can’t go on like this!

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m thinking Mursel / Sister Wives cross-over!

Oh, great, but we could watch "Strife with Janelle" have a report on the health benefits of honey.

I am done with this.  Not sure how many more episodes I can stand.   good night, my peeps, until next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 7

Parting thoughts...

I want Mykull to come to the States and marry Grangela. Why?

Cause he would be at home watching the grandkids in that little ol trailer home. He would be wiping his MIL's ass then Grangela's eventually. No baby will come. He will leave Grangela once his green card comes. She will whine and bully everyone as to why no one stopped her and how unfair it is.

Yeah i want to see misery!

Night ya all!!! 

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

OMG in the previews Michael's (dad? friend?) tells Angela Mykul should move on and start a family with someone else. I hope they have something to shield themself before she starts throwing food at them!

They need to have ponchos at the ready, like audience members at a Gallagher gig. Watch out fo flying cake.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Anna spent her sons’ child support on Murcel’s fiancé visa!

What a waste.

Sinjin & Tania doing the most for a second season.  They are very Russ & Paola. 

I don’t believe they live in the shed and why it was not done.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello!  Im here to hangout with you guys, but you are not my soul mates. My soulmates were on Television Without Pity

Hey, I was a TWOPPer too! Those were the days, lol.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bring all your best stuff tonight, kids. I had to put my 14.5 yo dog down today 😢and I need to get my mind off it. I trust you are up to the challenge.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello!  Im here to hangout with you guys, but you are not my soul mates. My soulmates were on Television Without Pity

I was a TWOPPER, too.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I was on TWOP! Same moniker too!

So, my sweet pies--are we all aboard the Snark Express tonight? I are packed and ready to go!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11