Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I get why Mike is upset.  I also get what Natalie was saying about not being in love with someone after only meeting them in person three times.  HOWEVER, that is why we don't get engaged to people we've only met three times.  That is how you avoid this fallout.

• Useful 4
  • Love 15

Those guys need to leave Jasmine alone.

She has zero personality and won’t be chilling with nobody. 

Yall heard it!

She does not like seasoning on her foods!!!!!

What kind of person does not like a little salt and garlic powder on their ‘fitness foods?’ 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We are slackers tonight

We sure are.   I just went to check out the "royal Sussex" website to see if any of the items that Harry and Meghan play to hawk were up for sale yet.  Not that I intend to buy.......

and there were only 21 new replies.  I am not sure I have even commented on the actual show itself tonight.  

• Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I get why Mike is upset.  I also get what Natalie was saying about not being in love with someone after only meeting them in person three times.  HOWEVER, that is why we don't get engaged to people we've only met three times.  That is how you avoid this fallout.

I agree with her point, but she is super wrong for having said she loved him if she didn't before.  That's a shit thing to do.  

• Love 17

Really what was the fight about?

I thought because Natalie didn't say she loves him during filming. Mike realized that she isn't in love with him and will never be.

Coupled with the issues of the delayed K1.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't find him attractive but he treats Jasmine very well

Exactly!  

They are both boring and bland! 🤣

Their attractiveness number......about a 6......match each other. 

• Love 3
Just now, LookABird said:

It just seems more hygienic for me to bite off a piece for her than for us to take turns eating from the same apple

At least you're not getting the dog to take the first bite and then share it with you.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Am I evil or am I the only one laughing uncontrollably right now?

Sorry I’m watching an hour late but I burst out laughing when Anna said “Love finish.”

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Really what was the fight about?

I thought because Natalie didn't say she loves him during filming. Mike realized that she isn't in love with him and will never be.

Coupled with the issues of the delayed K1.

Along with her deranged behavior.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Exactly!  

They are both boring and bland! 🤣

Their attractiveness number......about a 6......match each other. 

He’s a 5 at best, with her her fillers she’s barely a Californian 5

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Perhaps she never read Anna Karenina.

One of my fave books

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

We sure are.   I just went to check out the "royal Sussex" website to see if any of the items that Harry and Meghan play to hawk were up for sale yet.  Not that I intend to buy.......

and there were only 21 new replies.  I am not sure I have even commented on the actual show itself tonight.  

A hahahahaha! I have no snark the first hour!

This season is boring.

Omg!  Episode 10 and no wedding planning, yet.

Also, anyone know how many episodes this season??

1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Tania can’t help herself. She corrects or contradicts everything Synge says! I fucking hate her guts! And the rest of her, too!!!

I can't believe she really thinks she is all that. I mean i do believe it, but man she is horrible.

• Love 11