Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

From the looks of her chest, I think Angela May have a malpractice case against the Botox clinician. 

She has a malpractice case against God (or aliens).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Go Anny! 

Oh, Brother Robert is all "why are you all talking about a wedding?". Um, they're engaged? Does Brother Robert not understand what a fiance is? Oh, its that wicked jezebel Anny who lured poor hapless Robert with her wiles. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Why is the brother acting like Anny is going after some non existent gold?  

I believe absolutely Robert wrote checks he can't cash, and his brother is an asshole.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Anny should have gone for the other brother in terms of looks

But its possible that he's an even bigger dickweed than Robert. 

1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Why is the brother acting like Anny is going after some non existent gold?  I

I believe absolutely Robert wrote checks he cant cash, and his brother is an asshole.

Yes. And I cannot believe that they all ganged up on her like that. Robert should have put a stop to it. But of course he didn't. 

• Love 14

Every time Robert takes Anny out he totally rags on her and now he has someone else to agree with and high-five him. Because, you know- he's been through a lot and she is "gimme gimme gimme."  What a fun dinner date he is.

• Love 9